Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fibers of Fate (Jovialtraveler x MysteriousD)

“Nah. It didn’t even take that long.” She shouldered her backpack, really more of an overnight bag, and smiled as she hugged him on the way in.

Diego smiled as he hugged her back, becoming more and more happy in hugging her.

“Welcome back,” Diego told her with a smile a she got in the bed with her.

Ryuko had to change and wash up first, but she didn’t take long, her short hair making showering much shorter. She lay next to him, smiling.

"I never thought things woild go like this... but I'm happy it did," Diego confessed to her with a smile on his face as he saw her in own pajamas. He also saw that Senketsu was still with her, though in the duffel bag. He settled in and he suddenly felt tired, but he couldn't help but scoot closer while they were in bed, just hsppy being in her company.

“I never expected it to move this fast, when I started to like you. I’m glad we are where whatever this is wound up.” Ryuko whispered.

“And I look forward to better knowing you,” Diego said as his arm hesitantly went around her, his face showing caution. He was clearly wanting her permission before embracing her. He respects her a lot and wants to give her space and such.

However, he also wants to hold her and so on. Regardless, he melted into the comforting presence and he would happily fall asleep being with her.

She nods, giving her permission, before hugging him close and shutting her eyes, enjoying the contact, how.... how damn carefree it was. Neither one of them was going to start being pushy. There wasn’t any pressure to advance

Diego holds Ryuko and savored the closeness of it all. For a brief moment, the troubles of the world vanished into the rather, leaving the couple savoring one another’s presence.

It was the best sleep he had in years.
In fact, when he would wake up, he felt utterly refreshed, relaxed and very happy.

“Good morning,” he tells Ryuko with a smile.

She slowly opened an eye and smiles, kissing his nose. “Morning. Why don’t we get an early start and make breakfast.” Ryuko held his cheeks, “we’ll flip a coin for the first shower.”

Diego’s face got a nice shade of red from seeing a lovely smile on Ryuko’s face and her kiss.

“Sorry. My hotel room’s kitchen is actually under repairs along with a few others on the floor. It’s why I got a discount on it. They did give me meal vouchers for the buffet,” Diego told her with a smile.

“Actually, you go first. Ladies first after all,” Diego answered her with a smile.

“Not fair to you.” She murmurs, kissing him gently on the lips before slipping out of bed and getting in the shower, bringing her bag with her into the bathroom.

"Well, I did already shower last night so I can afford to wait a bit," Diego told her with a smile, blushing when she kissed him on the cheek and he laid back on the bed, thinking anoit everything that transpired.

"You really like him. I never saw you be so openly emotional like that, not even with Mako," Senketsu told Ryuko from the duffel bag.

“I know... I just met him though. I’m worried I’m pushing too hard, too fast. Maybe I need to slow down....” but she missed the excitement of a fight, the physical exertion as she fought another. “Am I... do I really miss fighting that much that I’m using someone for the same type of thrill?” She didn’t think so, but even she didn’t know for sure.

"Look at me, Ryuko," Senketsu said as he controlled his sleeves so she'd look at him. "You're not using him. Just from seeing you, you're happy with me and he's happy with you," he starts before he relaxes a bit.

"You've always been a passionate girl and when you want something, really want it, you don't let anything stop you. Sure you may slack off with grades," he said with a chuckle, remebering how he had to help her with tests back then. "But you never gave on avenging your father, saving your friends and so on. However, now that you did all that, now you can focus on being happy. It's okay to be nervous when it comes to those lovey dovey sort of feelings. You didn;t have friends until about several months ago," he added.

"That and you were always not good with dealing with... physical intimacy. Or at elast when it comes to sexual stuff. Maybe you've rperessed it for so long that now that you stopped with the fighting, it's mixing in with your natural hot-bloodedness," Senketsu added, trying to cheer her up.

"You gotta deal with that perverted stuff in you. it's natural for you humans after all," he finishes up as he pats his shoulder.

Ryuko sighs and nods. “It’s just so new to me... I met him last night and I wanna hop into bed with the guy.... I barely know him. I WANT to know him first, Senketsu.” She started the water. “It doesn’t feel right to do that with someone you don’t know well.”

"Well, how else are you going to know someone? You do wht is best for you," Senketsu told her with a smile. "Besides, you seem to be doing a good job knowing him," he added.

Meanwhile, Diego was resting on the bed, thinking of everything that had happened.

Ryuko smiled, turning on the cold water and taking a quick shower. “I’ll talk about it with him and get his input. If he’s okay with how fast it’s going, then alright, I’ll tell him what I think, and we can discuss it.”

"I'm sure it will go all right," Senketsu told her while she was showering. Diego meanwhile was wondering what else to do besides going to talk to the hospitalized person and in fact, hes et up a sort of appointment so they could go and speak to him and clear up any issues.

"Life has always been complicated. It's why you have your friends and your new boyfriend to help you," Senketsu told her. "However, at elast with cultists and so on, we can beat them up," he added with a smirk on his face.

“Don’t even need to think about that one. Senketsu, what was that cultist doing? You’d know more about life fibers than me, but it seemed like he was trying to.... to find mine and control it.”

"I think he was trying to control your body like a puppet, but because of how you are, it didn't work. Furthermore, it also seemed like he was not like you either. He did mention vessel so I imagine it may have to relate to the thing those cultists worships," Senketsu told Ryuko while she was showering.

"I got us an appointment!" Diego yelled through the door to Ryuko, referring to the cultist

“Great!” Ryuko shouted, then toned it down to ask Senketsu “it still felt weird... I felt dirty afterwards.... violated, like he’d copped a feel.... not fun.” She turned off the water and stepped out, getting dressed in a fresh pair of underclothes and leggings.

Senketsu waited for Ryuko to finished getting dressed before he was grabbed and placed back on her. "I felt some sort fo sensation too, at least briefly. Then Diego used that Needle of his and suddenly, the discomfort stopped and he pretty much began shutting down the cultist," Senketsu noted.

Diego meanwhile was getting dressed. He decided that since hs showered last night, he could probably shower after the appointment.

Back
Top Bottom