Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Slowly he increased the pace and the force of each thrust until he was where he felt that he was going as fast and hard as he could with out hurting her. He groaned loudly as he bucked into her, the grip she was placing on him was unlike anything he had ever felt. He was now nearly panting as he rocked into her his groans echoing threw out the room. With each long hard thrust he gasped for air looking into her eyes, this may not be the most passionate position but he thought both would agree it felt godly.

Amelia gasped as he began to thrust into her as hard and as fast as he could without hurting her. Her hands clutched tightly at the bed spread as she arched her back, moving her hips back against his as best as she could from the way they were positioned. It felt so good! She couldn't believe it felt so good, but then again, this was with the man she loved, it shouldn't feel anything less than perfect. And it did feel perfect. Each moan became louder and sometimes ever held out longer, soon she was panting, gripping him almost unbearably tight, hot, and growing ever moist around him.

If she was not so moist from their combined juices her grip would freeze him in his thrusts. As it was it felt magnificent she was squeezing him so tightly that he was not sure he could thrust back in. He did though and when he did he groaned loudly with each and every thrust he either groaned or grunted. He was losing himself in the pleasure and the passion. Making love to his fiance the woman he loved with all his heart. His body screaming for release as he drew ever so close to it but his mind held it back determined to share that moment of ecstasy with her. He would hold out at all costs until the moment he felt her reach her peak.

She wasn't too far off, her core rippling around him with each thrust, accompanied by a loud moan and a gasp. Panting. Trying desperately to hold back, though she knew she wouldn't be able to for long. And right when she thought that, she exploded. She arched and cried out loud, her toes curling from the sheer pleasure of it. Flooding his length with her orgasmic juices, clamping tight. She cried out his name, as it seemed to last forever, as she writhed under him, even in this odd position. But it just felt so incrediable. As it eased, she fell back with a long groan, panting, covered in a sensual sheen of perspiration. Eyes closed, her head lolling back. So complete and felt amazingly satisfied.

As he climax began he released her legs allowing them to fall around his waist as he continued to roll into her firmly. His own orgasm causing the muscles in his stomach and hips to spasm beyond his control forcing him deep inside her as he filled her with his own juices just as she gushed out her own. As she reached the peek of her orgasm Stephen leaned in to take what could be only described as the most amazing meal he could have ever had. The adrenaline and endorphins running threw her veins light his body on fire causing him to press harder and orgasm again from shire over load of pleasure. The throws of passion made even the most unsavory blood taste spectacular and what her blood did to him could not be matched. He became nearly drunk in the ecstasy of the moment. Rolling heavily into her as his second powerful orgasm subsided and he had received his fill not mentally but physically. His body begged him to take more from her but he knew that if he took more she would be the worse for it.

Just as her first orgasm subsided, as soon as he bit into her and fed off her, she reached another amazing peak and in record speed. Thrown off the cliff into the thunderous waves of release. She cried out again, her own hips rolling back against his as she grasped at his shoulders hard, nails digging deep, but not enough to cause the skin to break. After a long moment, she fell back again, with a long long groan. Panting even more now, her hands moving soothingly across his shoulders. "I love you Stephen.." She said, out of breath and half dozing now, the orgasms so intense, she was so worn out. Easily the best experience of her life, with the man she loved.

Since he had turned Stephen had never been so exhausted. Slowly he rolled them both over pulling the blankets up as he did. He never pulled from her and he never softened inside her. The extra hormones that he had taken from her would not allow that. He had no more desire to make love he did not have the energy if he did. "I love you to sweet dreams and rest well my love. " He spoke softly never in his life had he experienced anything even close to that pleasurable. He closed his eyes his stomach twitching lightly at the still intense sensation her being closed around him gave him. He held her tight hoping she would not attempt to pull away just yet he was enjoying being in her to much. He wondered just what would happen if he decided to stay inside her all night. His mind would be racing but it was still to foggy from the recent eruptions.

Amelia smiled tiredly and didn't push him away, allowing their bodies to stay so intimately intertwined. She yawned softly and before long, she fell asleep against his body, content to just so so close with him this way - with the man she was going to marry and spend the rest of her life, maybe eternity, with.

-

Three weeks and 6 days later

The sun was beating down upon her body hotly and she was afraid she wasn't going to make it home, at least not without passing out once or twice along the way. It was July 1703, and she was just returning from the riverside where she had been washing clothes for her mother and sisters. Carrying the basket in this heat was beginning to wear upon her. Reaching the town enterance, she smiled to the Gaurd that was always stationed there. He was very handsome, she mused and politely bowed her head as she walked by.

It was short lived though when the light-headed feeling became worse and she stumbled. The basket flew from her hands and she cried out, knowing her father would be angry enough to strike her if she came home with dirty clothes. She never saw what happened, just that the Guard was standing there, holding the basket out to her with a small grin.

When she reached for the basket, he seemed to change his mind and softly shook his head. "I will walk with you, m'lady, until you are steady on your feet," came his charming voice a moment later. She smiled softly with a blush. "Thank-you, good sir, I appreciate it. Do you have a name I could call you, or shall I continue to call you sir?" She asked as they began walking towards her family's home.

"Ah, my name is Stephen, and you m'lady?" he said, eyes watching her as though he were studying every inch of her even as they walked. As they came to her house, she took the basket from him and smiled. "It's Rebecca," she said and turned, walking back into her home where her family waited for her, knowing he was watching until she disappeared.

Amelia moaned softly and rolled over in the bed with a loud yawn, stretching her arms high above her head. "Mmm, Stephen?" she softly said his name, opening her eyes as she sat up in the bed. The blanket fell from her gloriously nude body - over the last few weeks Stephen had gotten her to not be so shy about being nude around him. Of course, he was stoked about that. Excited to have her naked in bed each night and being able to sleep that way once they were finished making love. Sometimes now, they even made love twice a night.

A slim hand lifted to ruffle her hair as she looked around the room. She couldn't see him anywhere in here. Perhaps he had gone to shower, or was up on deck. After all, tomorrow they would finally be arriving in harbor at Japan's waterfront. Not that she was complaining about the long journey, it had allowed them to become so much closer to each other. Physically and emotionally.

Amelia climbed from the bed and walked to the dresser, sliding on a black bra, one of Stephen's t-shirts and a pair of tight black jeans. She rehooked the locket around her neck, but for a moment, she had the urge to open it and look at it, so she did. Her blue eyes, that matched the ones in the picture, looked at the visage that belonged to Stephen's wife.

The dream came back to her - it had been such a strange dream. Her thumb slid across the picture of his wife almost endearingly and a moment later, she shut the locket and let it hang around her neck. "Stephen?" she called out again as she walked to the door of the bedroom.

Stephen had woken early that morning making sure all their papers where in order paying them crew for their services. Once everything above decks was in order he went about gathering his things. Down below decks he had a car he used when not in the US a jet back Jaguar. He had filled it with the things they would need on that they could not replaces and 25 thousand dollars worth of Yen. He had stored several thousand dollars for all the major currencies stored below decks. The ships crane hummed to life as its hydrolics complained loudly about being used to pick up the nearly half ton of car and equipment now on the steal plate. Within minuets it was above decks and settled into position sealing the deck shut.

She heard the loud noises of machinery and she assumed maybe Stephen was probably below deck getting everything ready for their arrival tomorrow. She moved and grabbed her sketchpad, before her slight form made its way out of the bedroom and past the kitchen, and down the stairs. He wasn't in the lower bedroom either, she noticed, so she decided to go down below.

Going down the last stairway, she came out into the cargo bay and saw him where one of his cars used to be. Must be up on deck, ready to go, she mused. "Hey Stephen," she called out as she came into the room. She stumbled about halfway and squeaked as her sketchpad was knocked out of her grasp. "Crap!"

Stephen caught the flying sketch pad and moved to her side with a vibrant smile on his face. He always loved the way she looked and her wearing his shirt reminded him of the way his wife used to tease him by wearing his fathers old armor and threatening to beat him up. In the end they would always wind out sore, sweaty, and exhausted but never from fighting. Something about the women he loved wearing his cloths turned him on immensely. He smiled and walked over slipping his hand around her pulling her to his side.

"Careful now walking lessons in japan are expensive. " He smirked handing her her sketch pad back before giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. "You look lovely this evening. As always of course. " He smiled leading her back into their chambers and up stairs to the living room. Where he planted himself and her on his lap in a big comfy chair.

"They are not that expensive," she teased, dusting herself off and smiling as she took the sketchbook back from him. Huh, kind of in an odd way, it reminded her of the strange dream she had though she could only remember bits and pieces of it now. "Thank-you," she giggled in response to his compliment and from saving her sketchbook. She brushed back her hair and walked back upstairs with him to the livingroom part of their home. She giggled again as he pulled her into his lap, enjoying being close with him whenever she could. They had grown so much closer the last few weeks and it only served to make their time together even more perfect.

She tossed the sketchbook onto the coffee table and snuggled closely to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Mm, did you sleep well?" she asked, gently kissing the side of his neck as she intertwined the fingers of her left hand with the fingers of his right hand. Playfully just moving their locked together hands around, before resting them against his abdomen and her thigh.

He smiled as she toyed with his hands ever so lightly looking into her eyes. He smiled as she rested their hands on her thigh a faint smirk as he pushed it high up into her groin. " I slept as marvelously as ever with a woman i love. How did you sleep my dear? " He smiled closing his eyes leaning back letting his fangs grow just a bit he planed on nipping and nibbling on her neck with them shortly. He smiled thinking back over the time they had spent together over the last 2 months. In such a short time he felt as though he could not live with out this young girl. He certainly did not want to live with out her she was everything that was good about him and so much more, she made him feel alive.

She chuckled and pulled their hands away from her groin; this fiancee of hers was quite insatiable, she'd come to realize. Not that it bothered her, she really enjoyed the time they had together making love. "Hey! I want to show you something," she said as she picked up the sketchbook back up and a pen off the end table. Flipping open the sketchbook, she took the pan and set it against the paper.

About fifteen minutes later, she had a decent picture sketched out. It was of a large gate that led into a small town. There was an armored man standing stiff to the right of the gate and a woman walking in through it with a small basket in her hands. It wasn't a fantastic sketch, but just basic enough for him and her to both make it out. She handed it to him with a smile. "What do you think? Think it has enough potential to be a good painting?" she asked softly.

Stephen found the sketch almost hauntingly familiar and that bothered him slightly. "With you painting it there will be museums beating down our door for it. " He smiled his comment sounded insincere but he meant it. He had not seen a thing she had drawn that did not look great and this had potential. He stared at it for a few long minuets before finally speaking up as the pictures origins where starting to bug him. Where had he seen this before why could he not remember. "Where did you get the idea for this? Its quite the quaint idea I have just never seen you draw something like this. "

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders as she took the sketchbook back from him and flipped it to a fresh page. "I don't know really." She said as the pen moved across the page again. When the picture was done this time, it had that same faceless gaurd standing in front of a decent sized town house with the woman who had walked by his post earlier. He was holding out the very same basket the woman had been carrying. "There's this one too, but they are the only two I've managed to come up with lately. I was afraid I'd gotten artist's block," she said with a small chuckle as she handed him the sketchbook so that he could look at the new drawing. "You think this will make a good one too?"

"Go outside after i go to sleep tonight. You will lose any artist block when you see the sun rise over the sea of japan. " He smiled looking at her chuckling wondering just what she was drawing and why it seemed so hauntingly familiar. He had never had this feeling before and it was not a feeling he liked at all. "You never did pick out your mark. Would you like to do that before we land or after? I could take the scrolls with us.

Amelia smiled as she took the sketchbook and, after closing it, set it back onto the coffee table. "Well, why don't we go ahead and do it now?" she inquired as she put the pen down too. "Did you ever bring the scrolls upstairs or do we have to go back down to the cargo bay?" She cocked her head curiously, pressing a soft kiss to his lips as she cuddled closely. She was a little nervous about getting the mark still, but she knew she could trust him to make it as painless as possible. And she did want to do it; it was her way of showing she was commited to love him forever, which she was because she loved him more than anything she had ever loved before.

Stephen smiled kissing her softly looking at her chuckling she was right he did not bring it up. "Why don't you go lay on the bed up stairs and i will go gather the scrolls. " He smiled slipping from under her carefully and moving back down and under the decks digging threw his crates for the scroll that contained the old marks.

She chuckled softly with a shake of her head and scooped up the sketchbook again before heading up the stairs to their upper level bedroom. She put the sketchbook away and sat on the bed, opening the locket again to stare down at the picture of Rebecca, Stephen's wife. She wanted to know why that name sounded so familiar all of a sudden, but she couldn't place it except that she knew that was the name of his wife and she had ever only heard Stephen and herself say it. She closed the locket and flopped back onto the bed, waiting.

A few minuets after Stephen left the room he found what he was looking for the 2 scrolls containing the old scrips. He left the scrolls form masculine marks and took the feminine scroll back up to their room. Once there he smiled and crawled into bed next to her rolling the scroll open at the foot of the bed. It stretched from one side of the bed to the other and was covered in hundreds of glyphs, each having there own meaning. "Do you see any that stand out to you? " That was how he choose his from a list of ones that he liked the look of and asked the meaning of.

She watched as he laid out the scroll and then she stretched out to peer st it. First silently, then mumbling a bit as she moved a finger from symbol to symbol. "Well..." she started "This is the only that stands out to me..." she said, a finger resting on a symbol about half across the scroll. She turned her head to peer up at him and smiled. "It's the only one that is, well, calling me. And if I am going to have until I die, or well maybe forever, then I want to go with the one that sticks out to me." She said it with a small chuckle. "Is it a good one?" looking back at the parchment now.

He smiled looking at her giving her cheek a kiss. "I am not sure why that one jumped out at you. It means lost love. " A bright smiled across his face as he looked at her smiling. "My symbol means the lost. I think its perfect. " He smiled and memorized it before rolling up the scroll. "Now to put it in its place. " He smiled and went down stairs pulling up a large plank of wood. It was as tall as he was and wider. "You are going to have to open the deck doors and when it tell you to close it do so immediately. " With great skill and care he grew a claw and carved her symbol in the wood right where his heart would be if he stood against the door. "When the sun comes up I will wear your mark for ever. "

Amelia watched curiously as he left the room and again when he came back in with the wood. He used his nail, or rather his claw, to carve the symbol she'd picked into the wood. When he spoke she gasped and blinked several times. "You're going to let the sun burn it into your skin?" she asked, staring at him with very wide eyes. Her small form climbed off the bed and she walked over to him, pressing a kiss to the side of his neck. "Are you sure you want to do this, Stephen? Absolutely sure? I'm not worth scarring yourself over." She said it to him with a straight face, as if she said things like that about herself every day. The way her family had treated her when they had found out she was dying, had given her a rather bleak opinion of her worth.

He smacked her cheek lightly looking at her a stern look on his face. "Never say your not worth anything. You are worth the world and more to me. I want to do this because i love you and i want to be the first person to wear your mark. This is the only way i can do that. " He turned kissing her deeply enjoying the way he lips tasted against his. "You wish to wear mine i will wear yours. For as long as i walk this earth. Because i love you more then anything and a little pain is worth it to show you that love. " He smiled getting the crate set up and in place so that when the sun came up he could put on her mark.

Back
Top Bottom