Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

He groaned happily as she kissed him smiling he closed his eyes relaxing. "Do you want a long engagement or shall i divert the boat to Hawaii? " He figured she would enjoy a wedding on the romantic little island. He smiled looking over at her smiling wondering what it would have been like if the pair where able to conceive a child. Thinking about what sort of father he would be and how it would be challenging for them to raise one with their lifestyles. Though he had always wanted a child he figured the pair would be better off like this.

"Hawaii would be nice," she said softly, though she ended up shaking her head softly a moment later. She didn't thrive well in humid, hot places. And she sunburned a lot easier than most anyone other person she had known. "Though I have always wanted to go the Japan. To walk down the lane of a temple's gate, through a rain of cherry blossoms." She smiled at the thought, actually thinking that may be where she would want to be married. She was actually going to be married! The thought still was shocking to her. Too bad, as far as she knew, that they couldn't have kids together. A family would be a wonderful thing(even if she would be immortal, or mortal). She could get the chance to be a much better parent than her own had been. She snuggled closer, enjoying being so close to him.

He nodded and smiled closing his eyes relaxing quietly. He felt so comfortable with her, more comfortable then he had been since he had changed. He was loved again he had a woman who loved him as much as he loved her or more. He smiled turning and pressing his lips firmly into the nape of her neck in a kiss. "Then we get married in Japan. Do you want to go down below and look around. "He spoke softly having no other ideas of anything to do on their trip... He usually slept most of the way.

"Hm...what to do..." she mused quietly as she stayed snuggled up to him. She began to play with the locket around her neck almost subconsciously as she thought about what they could do.
"What is there to do?" she ended up asking, not being able to think of anything other than being here with him. Like this. She never wanted to be away from him and sometimes, the intensity of her feelings for him frightened her because, even though they hadn't been together very long, she felt like she had been with him forever. She couldn't really explain why.

He smiled looking at her taking her hand taking a long slow deep breath. "Lets go take a look at my past. "He took another nervous deep breath as he pulled her gently to her feet and lead her down stairs. Once back into the cargo bay he sighed the large room they where in was divided up by massive nets with heavy rope holding the 'doors' shut. They could see the 5 cars he owned as well as her's a bit further down they now stood in the closet netted off area to the cabin. Dozens of large wooden crates where stacked against the walls. " This is everything i have ever owned worth keeping. "

She nodded and followed him down the stairs all the way down to the cargo bay of his floating home. She looked around, admiring the cars for one and smiling when she her own among them. "So...if we're down here to look at your past," she started, her fingers once again playing with the locket that held his wife's picture, "what are you going to show me first?" she was curious as to what he would be showing her. There was so much about him she did not know, but she wanted to know everything she could about him because she loved him.

He walked over to the first crate opening it showing half a dozen US Army uniforms from the 20th century. Several dozen weapons that he had collected from both world wars and a half a dozen conflicts around the world. He smiled running his fingers over the uniforms. He was never officially a soldier you cant join the army and only do things at night. " I have served for the US in every war they have ever been in. I went to the US once the colonies took hold." He pushed down another crate opening it showing the remainder of his past in the united states. " Never officially, A pet would bring me a uniform and a weapon as well as orders and i would serve until the end of the war when ever i could. "

"Wow," she said, looking down at the uniforms. She kneeled down beside him and laid her hand on the uniform. She had to blink several times as a sense of nostalgia seemed to wash over, as if it had been her that had served. Were her telepathic instances becoming stronger because of Stephen's blood? It was interesting, to say the least. "Hey...I've heard you use that term before. Pet...what is a pet?" she asked curiously. She had a pretty good idea as to what it meant, but she didn't want to assume, so she asked, regardless.

He took a short breath and tried to figure out how to explain it. "A pet is someone i feed from and take care of. Usually they help me get things i cant get during the day. In return i make sure they are well taken care of. " He ran his fingers threw her hair hoping she would not think she was his pet that was not how he felt about her.

So it seemed that her first initial concept of what a pet was, turned out to be rather close to the mark. In a way, the explanation did make it sound like Amelia was a pet, just one who was around more frequently. But, she could feel that that wasn't the case. Not when it came to her. She smiled, taking the hand from her hair and intertwining their fingers, setting their hands on her thigh. "That's what I thought then. So in turn for your care, they would give you the substance you needed, along with helping you during your weakest hour. That makes sense," she mused.

Stephen smiled and decided he would share his darkest secret. He took a deep breath pushing the large boxes out of the way and going back to the smallest box of them all. Only 3x3x4 feet, He pushed it to her and sat on another box. He had not re nailed it down the lid was just laying there. "I want you to have this crate, its contents will just sit inside for ever if you don't wish them to be yours. Take anything you may remotely want the rest can stay inside. " He took a deep breath preparing himself for the obvious quest that would come when she realized she was looking at millions of dollars in antique jewelery. Not a single piece inside that crate was under 200 years old and not a single piece had ever been worn.

When the lid came off she found herself looking at a pirate's ransom. Never in her life had she seen anything as beautiful or worth as much as what was laid out in the chest before her. The question was, had he stolen it over the extensive span of his life, or acquired it justly? "Oh my god, Stephen! This is...wow," she reached in a hand to tentively touch the literal treasure. "How did you get all this?" she asked, eyes wide.

"I stole it. "He looked at her leaning against the hull of the ship sinking down the slightly curved wall to sit his knees to his chest his arms folded across him. "After the woman how changed me was killed. I was furious I blamed all humans for her death and my pain. In my rage... I spent a little over 150 years as a bandit. Robbing banks, jewelers, the rich... Anyone who i could find that was wealthy and could would not be to badly wounded by the loss of a few valuables. " He took a deep breath shaking his head still ashamed of his actions so long ago. "I never killed anyone... but everything i own.. I own because of that time of my life. "

Amelia watched as he sat back against the wall of the cargo bay, her eyebrow cocked as she digested his words. "Well, as long as you didn't rob the innocent," she said, half jokingly as she gave him a smile. "I'm having a hard time picturing you as Robin Hood." She chuckled and put the lid back on top of the chest. "I won't take anything from here, for now." It wasn't because it was stolen. She just felt like he had already given her so much(the locket with a picture of his deceased wife for one, and the stunning diamond ring she now wore on her finger). Given his posture and the way he seemed hesitant to tell her about how he came into possession of all this, she was sure he thought she would hate him after knowing the truth. But she didn't. And she never could hate him, or even look down upon him.

He glanced up at her taking a long slow deep breath. "I was not a Robin hood. I was a robbing hood. " He smiled at the play on words he never gave any of his money away. Though he did become an exceedingly good tipper. He took a long slow deep breath as looked up at her wondering if she would be mad at him for the things he did. He looked around at all the crates so many men died to fill them so many men lost things to fill them. It was all starting to weigh on him how many lives he had scared over his life. " Are you sure you want to marry a monster? " He looked up at her his eyes finding her's showing his concern.

It was that last question that made her angry, or at least a little irritated. "Stephen...if you ever call yourself a monster again..." she paused, then added, "I won't marry you." Amelia knew that last part would keep him from saying it, and that is what she wanted. With a sigh, her expression lightened and she moved to gently cup his face. "You are a not a monster, Stephen," she whispered, leaning her head forward to gently kiss him. "Never will you ever be a monster. You are a noble, handsome, caring, strong, considerate man." She said as she parted their lips long enough to speak.

Stephen's hands moved gripping her bottom lightly pulling her into him forcing the kiss to break with a sad groan. He smirked as she sat was now seated between his legs and his chest. He groin against his chest and her bottom against his thighs about half way up. "I am what i am. But i have changed a lot over my years. " He spoke softly and carefully he did not want to risk saying the word monster again. " What happens after we get married?

She noticed that he was tiptoeing, being careful not to say that word again. It made her smile softly. She leaned forward to kiss him again softly. Lingering a moment, before breaking it. "I'm not sure. What would you like to do? What is there to do in living an exciting life with a vampire?" she chuckled softly, nipping his lip. "Which reminds me. Do you need to feed tonight love?" she asked, genuinely asking, concerned because she knew he needed the blood to stay, well, healthy.

He nodded slowly he did need to feed but he wanted to try to put it off as long as he could. "I am going to wait and see I am not hungry just yet. " He smiled lowering his legs so she was seated over his groin resting against his chest. He smiled kissing her softly groaning happily taking her hands. " Thank you for forgiving my past. It scared me to think you would want to leave me because of that. "

"I want to be with you, Stephen, because I love you." She kissed him again softly as he took her hands. "That won't change no matter what you've done." She kissed him once more, then again, and again, just reveling in her ability to do so. "Let's go lay down, love," she said as she stood from his lap and pulled him with her by the hold her had on her hands. She started out of the cargo bay, up the stairs, into the lower bedroom. Breaking away from him, she plopped, bottom first, onto the bed, resting back on her elbows with a smile. She kicked her feet with a happy giggle. "C'mon, into bed with you." She teased.

Stephen chuckled she looked so cute like that he moved slowly threw the spools of thread. He smiled and walked over hooking her knees with his arms his hands going to her lower back. He smiled kissing her lightly picking her up scooting her back into the bed. Kneeling down behind her smiling as he planted his hands keeping her knees high seeing how flexible she was. He pushed her knees slowly towards her shoulders still kissing her as his hips pressed into her. Breaking the kiss he smirked evilly. " Oh now that you are mine I am going to have so much more fun toying with you. "He winked playfully and bit her lip just hard enough to cause a slight tinge of pain because of his fangs.

She chuckled as he bent her legs and pushed them to her shoulders. There was no tension and no pain; Amelia was actually very flexible. She'd put herself in the pretzel many time over, so what he was doing now didn't really put any strain on her leg muscles. She chuckled again at his words, enjoying the little nip, before she gave a nip of her own back. "Oh? What are you going to do to me?" she asked softly, a grin plastered on her lips. "I'm curious to know what my captor has in store for me." A soft, loving taunt.

He seemed to almost growl happily as her knees reached her shoulders. He smirked leaning down pressing his lips into her's once again. After a few long moments he smiled pulled back allowing her legs to relax he did not want to over work her just yet. "Oh I am not certain just what i am going to do with you but i am sure that we will both enjoy my ownership of you." Winking playfully his finger pushing her pants and panties down a few inches. His thumb nail grew to a claw and he scratched her lightly just hard enough to turn her skin red. A old symbol of lines and dots set in a diamond shape about the size of a dollar folded in 2. He said nothing as he ran his thumb over the scratch the claw retreating into his skin it would not be permanent but it did look good on her just over her right hip just below her panty line.

Softly, she squirmed a s he went about putting the small marked design on her shapely hip. "Marking me?" she teased when he finished, pulling his head back to her own to kiss him once more. She took the offensive, kissing him deeply, sliding her tongue across his lips. When they parted, she slid it into his mouth and caressed his tongue with her own. She groaned happily and slid her fingers into the strands of his hair to help as continued to kiss him. After a moment, she finally broke the kiss to smile slowly up at him. "So, you figure it out yet?" she inquired with a soft chuckle, her eyes almost sparkling mischeviously.

He smiled kissing her softly biting her lip lightly smirking. He was going to tell her about the mark but his mouth attacked. He groaned happily as she kissed him and returned the kiss. "That mark is not permanent just a faint scratch. " He smiled he wanted to actually mark her but she was to special to him to do that to her. "Oh i don't know i think my captive is having a good idea. "His hand remained where it was he would have to help her choose a brand. That was if she would ever allow him to change her.

Back
Top Bottom