Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Amelia blinked at his words, then laughed softly and nibbled his lips. "You're not a very good captor," she commented with a grin. "Don't you know it's not the captive that comes up with the ideas, but the captor?" she teased, running her fingers through his hair now. Her blue eyes sparkled mischeviously behind her teasing laughter. She ran her foot down his leg, just content to be able to be here with him like this.

Vaguely she wondered why he marked her, even in playfully. Trying not to give into the temptation of asking him about it. Eventually her curiousity got the better of her, of couse. When it came to Amelia, her curiousity had always won no matter the situation she was placed in. "Marking me with any specific?" she asked curiously.

He smiled groaning happily as she nibbled on him. He chuckled at her question wondering just how to answer. "All vampires have a mark they mark their homes, their property, their pets, and their lovers. For the most part the marks are the same just subtle changes for the sake of the reader. "He smiled pulling from her nibbles before leaning in dragging his fangs against her skin nipping at her flesh. "I will spare you the mark its not a comfortable process. However we are going to have to come up with one for you if you ever chose to be changed. " He smiled pressing his lips hard into her skin kissing and nibbling.

Amelia shivered softly as his fangs nipped and trailed across her sensitive skin. Listening closely to his words, contemplating them carefully. "Well, even if it is uncomfortable, it is still the way of your people, Stephen. I wouldn't want you to change your ways just for me." She said, kissing him again gently. Framing his face in her artistically thin hands now. "Don't forget, I've faced death, laid on my death bed for years, even was at the mercy of vampire hunters; if I can go through that, hating those things, then I can handle being uncomfortable to become even more a part of you because I love you." Her tongue lapped playfully at his lips as she kissed him even more, this time a tad more deeply.

Stephen smiled his hand pressing over the faint mark on her hip. He returned her kiss as he pushed her back onto her back. There where other ways than his claw that she might find less uncomfortable. He would offer her those later. His free hand slipped up her side to her breast cupping it firmly giving it a squeeze. Slowly he broke the kiss looking down into her eyes smiling brightly his hands remaining in place. "Are you sure? You can get it tattooed if want that would be much less painful but more visible.

She bit her lip as he cupped her generous breast in her hand, the memory of the activitiy they done the night before surfacing partly in her mind. Though, she only smiled softly and nodded her head. One hand trailed through his hair again, before tapping the tip of his nose with her index finger. "I am sure. Think of it as...one of my wedding vows to you, ok?" she said with a small smile, knowing he would like the sound of that. She dropped her finger from his nose, trailed it across his lips almost absentmindedly, before dropping her hand back to simply rest against his shoulder.

"I have a scroll below decks we can chose your mark from there. Once you choose... I shall take it. " He said softly leaning down a bit further kissing her scar lightly as he made his way slowly down her chest. His hand continuing to work the ample flesh in his hand. He smiled as he buried his fangs into the exposed flesh in her cleavage. He groaned loudly and rocked his hips against her as her blood began to flow into his mouth. He was going to greatly regret the day when he could no longer feed on her divine flavor.

Even if she was no longer a virgin, her blood seemed to keep that divine, almost earthly taste, like an addicting wine that only the gods could drink. No matter the kinds of blood he had drank, it had never tasted even remotely like her own. She moaned softly as her blood began to sift into his mouth after his fangs peirced the sensitive skin of her fleshy cleavage.

Her hands slid into his hair to hold him to her as she gave him the substance he needed, the life giving fluid that revitalized his being, mind, body, and soul. Her hips shyly moved back against his almost subconsciously as her eyes closed and her head dropped back. Her legs shifted against his thighs as she bit gently into her lip - where feeding from her was one of the greatest feelings for him, it too was for her.

She vaguely remembered him saying something about how she would become addicted to his bite once he gave her his blood, but she doubted it was that alone. She loved this man, this vampire, and craved every last piece of him, including his bite. It had always been that way, even before the blood. If it had done anything, it had only intensified the already strong cravings she had.

After a few moments only taking a brief taste he closed the wound and pulled back slowly smiling. He had never been this addicted to anything in his life. It was growing to become an issue. He was not certain he ever wanted to feed from another again. He wanted her's to be the last taste that ever filled his mouth.

The simple taste of her blood drove him wild, it turned him on in ways so potent that only those mortals with small pills in their pockets could understand. Within moments of the initial penetration he was fully aroused against her as he rolled himself into her lightly. He took a deep breath sighing happily pressing his lips into hers looking into her eyes.

He wanted to take her again but he did not want to make it seem as though that was all he wanted from her. "I love you so much my dear... I can not imagine ever spending a day with out kissing you. " He took a deep breath kissing and nibbling on her neck lightly.

She smiled at his words, small pleasing noise being made from the attentions he was paying to her neck. She shivered softly, feeling him pressed against her, already hard. Amelia's desire wasn't so evident - that's one thing she liked about being a woman - but already she was growing damp against her skimpy bikini-cut panties. She arched her neck into his mouth.

"I love you too, Stephen, more than anything I ever cared for in my entire life." Her fingers sliding through his hair, dancing softly across his scalp in a soothing manner. "I don't want to go a day without seeing you, much less kissing you." She said the words with a small chuckle, biting her lips as he rolled against her.

Slowly Stephen slipped from the bed taking a long deep breath he stripped completely nude. He worked slowly undoing his shirt and pants before slipping them off. Standing there watching her reaction as he pushed his boxers down and stepping out of them. He smiled before crawling back into bed with her kissing her passionately his hands gripping her waist lightly. He did not care if she wanted to make love or not he just love the idea of her body pressed against his nude form.

Amelia blushed as he climbed out of their bed and promptly stripped off all of his clothes. He seemed to stand there a moment to gauge her reaction, before he climbed back into the bed and pulled her body flush against his nude one. She blushed even more and hid her face against his bare chest, she hands resting on his stomach near his belly button.

"I guess I'm not past the whole being nude thing yet," she said with a small chuckle, her face still red beneath the strands of her hair. She closed her eyes and simply rested against him for now, waiting for the red tint to her cheeks to lessen, not liking people seeing her blush.

Stephen laughed as her face turned red it looked so cute. He moved quickly to mount her stomach straddling her ribs his groin laying between her breasts on her shirt. He put no weight on her but his body was against her. His hands reached back working quickly undoing and shorts pushing them down just a bit. "I was thinking tomorrow we could shower together to try to get you used to seeing me nude, and me seeing you nude. "

He smiled reaching up pushing her hair from her face so she was not hiding behind it any more. "Even though your face looks so cute when you see me nude. " He sat there perched over her so she had no choice but to look at him as long as she was looking up. His hands took her's and held them tight he just loved the feeling of holding her hands.

Amelia squeeked as he rolled her onto her back and straddled her ribs so that his length settled between her cleavage. She blinked and blushed even more, staring for a moment. He pushed the hair from her eyes and she pursed her lips now that she was unable to hide behind the strands. "M-maybe," she said in response, her hands almost holding on to his for dear life. With his nudity so close to her eyes, she couldn't help but feel a tad intimidated by it.

She wasn't so used to this and it was evident. Though, not that that should be a bad thing for him considering that meant she had been and was of the purest intent. He would get to teach her all the things he enjoyed and all the things she could enjoy. "A shower or bath?" she asked; if he said bath, at least she could hide in the water, or put bubbles into the water so that she could hide in them.

He took her hand placing it on his shaft smiling looking down at her his hands slipping into her hair. He took a long slow deep breath as his fingers ran threw her hair. "Shower. " He said softly his eyes locked on hers as he slowly moved to break his hold on her. Laying next to her sighing laying his head down on the pillow next to her. He would not pressure her to do anything to fast to hard. He took a long so deep breath putting his hand on her stomach.

Her cheeks heated as he laid her hand on his shaft. Vaguely, she thought about the bath they had the night before, when she had teased him. Before she could say or do anything, he moved to lay next to her and her hand fell off of him. She smiled and cuddled up against him, sliding a leg inbetween his own. As she pressed against the length of his body, nipping gently at his neck, her hand slid down him to rest on his stomache, mirroring his hand as it laid upon her's. After a moment, she slid it down further, back onto his length. Wrapping her fingers around him to gently explore with her soft fingertips as she softly attacked his neck and shoulder with her lips, tongue, and teeth.

He let out a content sigh as she kissed his neck then again as she gripped him again. He smiled his hands moving behind her slowly with the aim of undoing her bra. When she attacked his neck he let out a surprised grunt followed by a soft groan. "That feels great. " He spoke softly breathing slow and deep as his hand unhooked her bra and slipped down to her bottom. Slowly pushing them down to expose the flesh of her cheeks. He smiled as he took the butt in his hands giving it a firm squeeze.

She chuckled softly against his neck. "It's supposed to, my love," she said, laving his neck with her tongue before she leaned back up and away from him. Crawling out of the bed. Her hands began to deftly peel the clothes from her body, though her cheeks still tinted red with embarassment as each inch of her skin became revealed. First came the shirt, then her bra, lastly her pants as she shimmied out of them. Leaving her panties on for now, she crawled back into the bed, pressing her now mostly nude body back against his. Fingers danced seductively across his length again.

Stephen smiled watching her strip from her cloths though when she stop he chuckled lightly. As her fingers played along this length he hooked a finger in the front of her panties pulling them away from her skin stretching them to their max. " Why did you leave these on? Do you think they would prevent me from ravishing you?" He smirked looking into her eyes as his hand left her panties and moved to her now exposed breast. With great care and skill he groped her lightly rolling the flesh in his hand easing the nipple between his fingers.

Amelia blinked and then laughed softly, shaking her head. "Of course it wouldn't stop you," she said among her soft laughter. "Maybe I just think they're sexy," she mumbled against his neck, biting down hard for a moment, before sliding her tongue across the spot. Her fingers danced across his length, soft, fluttering, fleeting, before suddenly clamping around around it to pump gently. Her own breathing beginning to pick up as he rolled her hardening nipple, her body pressing into his own subconsciously.

He yelped as she bit him before groaning lightly her aggression since last night was driving him wild he loved it. "I could let you keep them on while we make love if you want to. " He winked his hand leaving her breast his palm pressed against her skin as it slid down her stomach to her panties. His hand pulled her panties to the side as his middle finger dissapeared inside her. Rubbing her as deeply as it could, her strokes threatening to push him to a point pure pleasure.

As his finger sunk into her, she moaned against his neck, her core clinging tight around even just his finger. Her fingers stroked around him like a vice as she subconsciously moved her hips against his hand. She bit his neck again, though not as hard, before kissing up the column to this jaw, before pressing her lips against his own, to kiss him deeply, tongue playing with his own. A soft blush on her cheeks; where she drove him crazy, he too did the same to her. She never would have been so forward, but she just couldn't seem to help it around him. Softly she broke the kiss. "Make love to me, Stephen." She kissed him again softly. "I love you."

Stephen smiled he had already know what he had wanted to do to her tonight. He smiled as he pushed her onto her back rolling and kneeling between her legs. "Lets see if we cant make tonight better than last night." He smiled and looked down at her nearly nude form his finger slowly slipping from inside her. He chuckled softly as reached down guiding himself into her slowly. He could not believe how amazing she felt as good if not better than the night before. Once he was fully inside her he looked down smiling rocking lightly into her making very short slow strokes. "You feel so amazing!"

She giggled, "yes, let's." She smiled and as he pressed against her, she teasingly wriggled his hips, then moaned as he pushed into her. Even though they'd had sex before, she was still as tight as she had been the night before. Hot and wet around him, she moaned again, biting her lip as she hooked her legs around his waist to bring his hips against hers, not letting him keep it shallow. "I know the feeling," she gasped out as she rocked back against him. "You feel amazing too."

Stephen pulled her legs away slowly keeping his movements shallow he took a slow breath and began pressing her legs up towards her shoulders. A position he had learned long ago could be very very pleasurable for his lover. soon he had pushed her knees down tight against her shoulders his hands hooking behind her knees holding her there. He smiled as he rocked into her his body still nearly completely straight up and down adding a whole new angle into the mix. He began moving in long deep strokes enjoying how amazing she felt his groans getting louder slowly.

She couldn't help but giggle as he pulled her legs from his waist, not allowing her to pull him deeply into her. A soft blush came across her cheeks as he repostioned her legs, very embarassed to be trying a new position. Not that she minded, not at all, because it felt absolutely amazing the way he was pushing into her now. He seemed to go much deeper and continiously hit that spot deep inside of her womanhood. She moaned loudly, head lolling back as she gasped, her hands clutching at the blanket under them. She clenched even tighter around him this way, with her legs pulling her almost shut around his length tightly.

Back
Top Bottom