Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Amelia huffed lightly as he smacked her cheek playfully. After he was done talking, she stuck her tongue out playfully in return, before taking it back a moment later. "Alright, you've convinced me," she said with small smile before moving away to lay back on the bed. Laying on her stomach, she folded her arms and set her head on them, kicking her feet idly as she watched him from her new perch on the bed. Really, she didn't want him to hurt like that just to please her, but he was determined to do it whether or not she liked it. And oddly, it was heartwarming that he cared about her enough to do something like this for her. If he could do this, she could become a vampire for him...right?

Stephen smiled rigging it so he could open and close the little area where the light would come threw from behind the board. He smiled once his devise was complete he made sure it worked and then closed it turning to her. "You know you should go down and watch the sun rise from the hot tub. I can set it up for you and leave once the sun gets ready to rise. " He smiled thinking about it knowing that with him hurting himself today this would most likely be the first night they did not make love since their first time. He was sad and would miss the flavor of her mid orgasmic blood. But he would live and love her normal blood just as much as ever.

"Hmmmm." She seemed to mull over it for a few minutes. "I'll think about it. We still have a few hours until we have to worry about it." She said, looking at him. She propped herself up onto her elbows and seemed to think for a second. "What would you like for dinner? Well, besides me," she added the last part with a small laugh, fully sitting up on the bed now. "Though, since you'll be doing the mark later, you will need some extra blood tonight, right?"

He nodded and moved over laying on top of her bottom. His chest pressing into her cheeks as he leaned down kissing her lower back. " Yes i will be needing more blood tonight. I don't care what ever you feel like eating i will nibble at. " He smiled and rested his head in the small of her back his arms slipping under her stomach.

Amelia smiled as he cuddled up to her and she moved, wrapping her arms around him to hold him to her. She gently kissed at his neck, nibbling it playfully. "Would you like to feed now then? Or later?" she asked, her breath falling across his skin as she spoke. Her hands danced across his sides and then slid up and down his back. Because of what would happen at dawn, she knew they wouldn't be making love tonight. It would be the first night they went without since he had taken her virginity almost a month ago. It made her a little sad, but she could still cuddle and tease him, she thought with a small smile.

Stephen smiled and looked at her kissing her neck his fangs dragging across her skin. "Sadly i wont get to be with you tonight. I will be with you twice tomorrow. " He chuckled kissing her neck again still dragging his fangs along her neck. He laughed smiling softly as he continued to kiss and nip on her neck. He wanted so badly to take her before sun rise but the past month had increased his stamina enough to where they would not be finished before the sun was up. And he wanted her to see the stun rise. "I can feed when ever you like from where ever you like. " He smiled kissing her softly sucking her lip into his mouth letting his fangs grip it lightly before releasing it.

She squeaked as he nipped at her lip with his fangs. She knew why he was saying they couldn't make love tonight. It was because they had both built up their stamina and their 'sessions' together last hours now, instead of the 30-40 minutes when they had first started making love all those weeks ago. "I want to know what you want," Amelia told him defiantly as she lifted her head to press a soft kiss to his lips. "I want to make sure you have enough, love," she added as she broke the kiss, gently running her hands over his hair.

He smiled and press his lips to her throat kissing and nibbling as his hands pushed up her shirt. "Then i shall feed from my favorite spot." He smiled and undid her bra quickly as his hand continued to push her shirt up. Once her breasts where exposed he smiled looking up at her and took her nipple into his mouth. His hands gripping and rolling the soft flesh of her breasts as his fangs sunk into her skin and he groaned enjoying the way she tasted.

Amelia blushed as he pushed up her shirt and then undid her bra; she knew full well what he was up to. He had demonstrated so lovingly over the last few weeks where his favorite spot to feed from was at. She bit her lip and moaned softly as his lips locked around her nipple and then his fangs pricked her skin, blood now being given to him. She braced her hands on the bed beside her bottom and dropped head back as he kneeded her bossom.

His right hand leaving her breast his left still teasing the breast he was not feeding from. He knew that he could still push her over the edge quickly when he wanted to. His hand undid her pants quickly and slipped in under her panties. He groaned with pleasure as he tasted her his finger finding her clit rubbing it firmly in rapid circles. He loved that he could take his time feeding from her with this bite location.

Amelia gasped as he began to caress her clit, a soft moan slipping free from her lips as she arched into his mouth and touch. She knew he could push her over the edge whenever he wanted to, he had spent the last good number of days mesmerizing every inch of her body and every little thing that drove her crazy. She moaned and dropped her head back, the mix of him feeding from her and pleasuring her a very addicting combination.

He slipped a finger deep into her to rub her deeply knowing he did not have long and needing to push her hard to get her to cum. With one finger he rubbed her deeply with firm hard motions. His free hand reaching down to replace it on her clit rubbing even faster and harder against her. The entire time his mouth tasting her enjoying the way she was tasted as his tongue flicked and dance against her nipple.

She moaned louder, gasping as he strung her out, milking her for all she was worth, working her hard to the point they had shared so many times together. The heedy combination of his mouth feeding from her breasts and his hands working both her clit and core, made her was to throw herself off the cliff and go insane with the intense pleasure it was causing in her. It didn't take long, and soon, she was crying out as she was flooded with her all consuming and overwhelming orgasm. "Stephen!" she cried out his name as she rode it out.

He let out a deep groan of ecstasy as he tasted her threw her orgasm. He took a deep breath as he pulled away with out closing the wound. He looked at her before realizing it was still open he smiled. "I love you my dear." He smiled then noticed it was still a fresh wound and closed it quickly his tongue licking up the excess blood slowly. "Why don't i carry you down to the hot tub. "He smiled the erection he had was painful inside his jeans but he tried to ignore it as he stood next to the bed.

She laid back on the bed, trying to catch her breath for a moment as the orgasm slowly faded. Smiling up at him a little, she nodded her head. "Ok..don't think I could walk well at the moment anyway," she admitted with a chuckle. She sat up and pulled his head down, kissing him deeply, nipping his lip playfully. Slowly, the kiss broke and her eyes crinkled with the smile she sent up his way. Fingers gently caressing the hair at the nape of his neck. "I love you too, Stephen."

He smiled hooking his arms under and caring her out of the room and onto the cool deck the hot tub already bubbling away keeping itself warm if they needed it. The sun was already beginning to light the night sky in what he called a vamipiric sunrise. The night sky fighting to hold on as the suns rays drove them away to make room for there champion. Stephen worked quickly stripping her down and slipping her into the water. "When the sun is all the way up push the button by the door. When i call out to you to close it do so immediately. "He kissed her cheek lightly moving back into the room just as all the metal window closures sealed the bedroom into darkness as he prepared himself for the pain to come.

She squeaked as she was stripped and placed into the water. She nodded and kissed him again softly. "Ah, ok," she acknowledged as he walked away, back into the bedroom. Amelia relaxed back against the side of the hot tub, enjoying the warmth that seeped into her. Though, she couldn't help but be anxious as she saw the light beginning to peak up over the horizon. It had been a little while since she'd seen or been in the sun, having almost adapted to Stephen's way of life as a vampire. He was taking a big step for their relationship today, branding his body for eternity, for her. Despite how painful it would be. Each inch of light that came to her as the sun began to rise, made her more and more anxious. She didn't want to hurt Stephen, or have him hurt at all, but he was determined to do this for her.

Stephen moved slowly to around the room pacing nervously. He spent the sun rise trying to figure out how he was going to do this but he was certainly going to find out. He took a deep breath and removed his shirt pressing his heart against the whole in the boards. He took a deep breath as his arm began to hurt incredibly it was remembering the pain of the day his sire died.

Amelia was just as anxious and nervous as Stephen was, she just couldn't pace in the hot tub. As the sun came to its mark, she got out of the hot tub and toweled herself dry, before slipping back into her clothes(though she left her panties off because of her release from earlier). She toweled her auburn lockes dry and patted them down. "Ok Stephen, here it goes," she said as she pushed the button to let the sun in, eyes shut tightly. She kept her finger near the button, ready to shut it the moment he yelled at her to. Her eyes were welling with tears, knowing the pain he would be going through for her.

The room filled with light and Stephen pulled the strings that lifted the blocker for the sun over his heart. He screamed in pain as though he was being killed his mind blanking out as it felt like someone had lit him on fire. The air filled with the sent of burning flesh and he released the trap and blocked the light from his body. "Close it and come in. " He said before collapsing behind the shield the muscles in his chest twitching in pain as his hand moved to whip the burned skin and ashes from his wound. God that hurt more then i remembered. I am never doing that again!

Amelia did exactly as he said, pushing the button the close it before turning and letting her eyes open. She brushed at the tears she was shedding for his pain, before bolting back to the bedroom where he was waiting for her. She could still hear the echo of his pain in her mind and she felt terrible. She never wanted him to be in pain, even if it was for her. "Stephen!" she cried out his name, stumbling as she hurried to his side, falling to her knees beside his collapsed form. "I'm so sorry...are you okay?" she asked, knowing it was a stupid question but she had to ask him. Her eyes were on his chest where the burned skin gave the shape of her brand. Tears built in her eyes and she started crying. "I'm sorry Stephen.."

He coughed softly pushing himself to his feet the pain still there as it was the moment the light hit him. "Why are you sorry? You did not change me so that this is the only way i could do this? You did not ask me to take your mark. I choose this so you would always be close to my heart. " He took a deep breath slipping an arm around her leaning her against and walking her slowly down stairs. He did not want to sleep in that bedroom tonight he knew the smells would upset her tonight.

She sniffled and nodded, holding his weight against her as they made their way downstairs. She helped him lay on the bed and pressed a kiss to his lips. "I'll be right back," she said as she ran back upstairs, grabbing the blanket from the bed and taking it downstairs. It didn't smell like burnt flesh, since the smell was still fresh in the room. She crawled into the bed and laid the blanket up to their waists over them. "How is it? Still...painful?" she asked, biting her lip as she looked down at her brand over his heart. It made her feel bad, but warmed her heart at the same time.

"It will hurt for some time but keeping you close to my heart is worth every moment. " He smiled reaching up carefully rubbing her cheek with his thumb he was quite happy to be holding her close. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath hoping she could sleep. "Stop worrying about me I am going to be perfectly fine! Stop thinking you hurt me!"

She jumped slightly, but nodded her head and curled up against his side, letting her eyes fall shut. She didn't want to make him upset, so she kept herself from thinking that this was in any way her fault. He'd wanted to do this for her, and seemed to be alright, so really there wasn't any harm done she supposed. And besides scarring, the wound itself would heal fast with her strong blood(a strong psychic always produced stronger blood). She let out a soft sigh. "I love you, Stephen."

Back
Top Bottom