Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Clint smiled into her eyes, his words softly spoken as he glanced around the saloon then back out towards the main street. "Just my usual tonight please and thanks."

Tanja makes Clint his usual drink and said to him,"Here is your usual drink that you always drink Clint and enjoy the drink Clint." Tanja made more alcohioc drinks for her customers and tonight was very busy and all of the waitress did all of their work and they all got about 20 mintue breaks. Tanja sat across from Clint and she slowly took a few sips of her cold glass of water and she was realxing for 20 minutes.

Clint glanced around the saloon enjoying the ambience as he pulled out the small black box, keeping the contents hidden from her he reached for one hand and lifted it to his lips. Softly touching it several times he held it and slid the small ring onto her finger as he spoke. "Tanja will you do me the honour of accepting this ring and marrying me."

Tanja looked at the ring and it was a beautiful ring and she said to Clint,"Yes I will marry you Clint and thank-you for asking me to marry you Clint and it's a beautiful ring I love it Clint." Tanja gently kisses Clint on his lips and smiled at him.

Clint smiled into her eyes, softly kissing the back of her hand once more before moving around the table to kiss her lips softly. "Thank you Tanja, the brightest star i shall ever need."

Tanja returns the kiss as well and said to Clint,"You are also my brightest star as well and my break is up now,I have to finish my shift Clint my love ok."

Clint smiled into her eyes and nodded as he spoke softly. "Tanja love you baby." He watched her leave and go back to work, taking a few sips of his drink.

Tanja was done her shift right on time and she sat back down beside Clint and said to him,"I love you too Clint,I'm done my shift until tomorrow night Clint my love."

Clint smiled and watched her work, his eyes meeting hers before taking her hand and gently squeezing it. Moving around the table he kissed her lips and spoke. "My place tonight baby."

Tanja said to Clint,"Ok with me we'll go to your place tonight ok,and shall we begin to head back to your place now or not quiet yet my love hmm.?"

Clint smiled into her eyes and lightly rubbed her back as he guided her out of the saloon and down the main street. Just in front of his house he scooped her up into his arms and carried her over the threshold, kicking the door shut behind them as he moved towards his bedroom.

Tanja smiles at Clint and she likes it when he carries her and she sees that he is carrying her ot his bedroom and wonders what Clint has in mind for them both to do tonight.

Clint put her down on the floor, his eyes meeting hers as he slowly stripped the uniform off her body. His hands caressed each side of her body guiding her down onto the bed, legs lifted on to his shoulders as tongue and teeth moved up each leg. Her core was his prize , tongue flicked against her labia parting them gently as teeth moved against her clitoris.

Tanja looks at Clint and she gently moans when she feels Clint tongue in her labia and his teeth on her clitoris and she slightly squrims a little bit and said to Clint,"Take me again right here and right now oh god please do Clint."

Clint heard her words and grinned up at her, his tongue buried deep with her sweet pussy as teeth moved even faster against her clitoris. Gently biting he pulled his tongue from pussy and alternated slow licks and bites on clitoris.

Tanja felt this and she moaned with pleasure and this felt so damn good to her and she was loving this alot and she smiled back at Clint as well and she felt him pushing her down onto his bed and she was happy to be engaged to him only.

Tanja moans again and everything felt so damn good to her and she was loving all of this and wonders what else Clint has in mind to celebrate their engagement to each other.

Clint alternated between sucking and nibbling on her clitoris to long slow licks just inside her pussy and back up to clitoris. He wanted her juices to shower his face.

Tanja felt this and she finally cums all over Clint face hoping he didn't mind her cumming all over his face and she begins to pant a little bit and she loved this and she needed to catch her breath soon.

Clint lapped up all of her free flowing juices, grinning and licking his lips as he stood up and looked into her eyes. Without saying a word he left the room returning with a bottle of wine and two glasses, popping the cork on the wine he poured her a glass.

Tanja sees her glass of wine and she said to Clint,"Thank-you for pouring me a glass of wine thank-you Clint." Tanja slowly begins to take small sips of her wine.

Clint smiled into her eyes, taking her hand and softly kissing it before sucking on the finger with the ring on before taking a few sips of his wine. "Have a good day at work?"

Tanja said to Clint,"Yes I did have a good day at work today,how about you Clint my love hmm.?" Tanja was done her glass of wine and she sets her empty glass down on the table in Clint room and she smiled at him.

Clint smiled into her eyes as he listened to her words, setting his own glass down he took both of her hands and squeezed them. "Day was long and tiring to be honest, best part of it was you accepting me as your future husband."

Back
Top Bottom