Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Tanja said to Clint,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me that I'm perfect as my bed is perfect,but when will those show girls stop trying to flirt with you Clint my love hmm.?"

Clint laughed softly at her words and sat down on the bed with her, taking one of her hands he smiled into her eyes. "They will when we tie the knot."

Clint smiled into her eyes and softly kissed her cheek then lips as he moved further on to the bed alongside her. "All in good time sweetie. Do not wish to rush you."

Tanja said to Clint,"I do see your point their Clint my love,that you don't want to rush me into marriage at all Clint,that is understandable my love." Tanja returns the kiss as well and she rests her head against Clint chest and she smiled at him.

Clint smiled into her eyes and softly kissed her forehead, fingertips moving lightly up and down her back. "Think we could both do with some rest, a long and gruelling day."

Tanja said to Clint,"Yes we both could use rest for a bit we had a long grueling day today and let's get some rest now shall we Clint.?" Tanja felt Clint fingertips tracing down her lower back and she smiled at him and she slowly closed her eyes and she eventually fell alseep for a bit.

Clint smiled back into her eyes, watching her breathing change as she fell asleep. His own breathing slowed down slightly as sleep took over his body,he would not wake again until morning.

Tanja continued on sleeping away and she wouldn't wake up until morning as well and she cuddles up to Clint and keeps her head rested on his chest and she was glad that she was finally getting a descent sleep for a change.

Clint woke early the next morning, downstairs he went to organise a light breakfast for them both. The first few rays of sun shone through the curtains in the kitchen hitting his eyes for a few brief seconds. Blinking and rubbing them he soon had the food cooked, carrying it back upstairs with a glass of juice for them both.

Tanja eventually woke up from her sleep and she sees their breakfast is upstairs and said to Clint,"You sure are defently romantic and the breakfast looks really good for us both thank-you Clint."

Clint smiled into her eyes setting one plate down in front of her, softly kissing her cheeks and lips. "You deserve it all. The only shining light i shall ever need."

Tanja smiles at Clint and she returns the kiss as well and she slowly begins to eat her breakfast up and it tasted really good and she takes small sips of her juice and was enjoying this morning so far.

Tanja was done her breakfast as well and also her juice as well and she also put's her two empty dishes on the small tray and said to Clint,"So what shall we do today Clint hmm.?"

Clint smiled into her eyes "Well you have work and i have to take a two hour horse ride over to the next town to make sure the postal system and supplies get through."

Tanja said to Clint,"Oh yeah,but I don't start work until 6pm tonight and have fun going on your horse ride back to the next town,and please becareful Clint ok." Tanja smiled at Clint and she gently hugged him and kissed him on his lips and smiled.

Clint hugged her back tightly and kissed her lips softly, his eyes sparkling as he got dressed. Putting on his boots he spoke. "I always do and thank you, will be back sometime during your work shift."

"Ok Clint see you whenever you get back Clint my love ok." Tanja watches Clint leave and she walks into the shower and turns the shower on and she undresses herself and walks into the shower and the water felt so nice against her body.

Clint smiled as he left, soon on his horse riding towards the next town. Arriving there just before midday he made a stop at the saloon for some water, giving his horse some at the large trough. The sun beating down over the main street gave no clue what was about to hit, it was twenty minutes into the ride back behind the stage coach that the rain pelted down. The horses on the coach seemed to not be used to it. Galloping around and up towards them he pulled the reins back hard on one and watched them slow down to a much gentler pace.

Tanja was done her shower and she dried herself and towel dry her hair and she begins to brush her hair out and put's into a ponytail and get's ready for work and she turns the shower off and grabs her umbella and walked to her work on this rainy night out like tonight and she was on time for work once again and did her work like she always did.

Clint had to settle the horses on the coach down twice more on the long ride to the town, pausing at least once so it made the ride easier for them as well. He was already soaked to the bones, clothes clinging to him as he realised they were still a few miles from home.

Tanja continued on working really hard tonight,because the saloon always got busy on rainy nights and the showgirls put on a lot of shows for the customers and everyone was having a great time even Tanja was,but she hoped that Clint is alright in this weather and she was a bit concern about him.

Clint was totally exhausted by the time him and the stage coach arrived in town, directing them towards the stables behind him with the horses he made sure they took the night off. Even tomorrow might be too risky for them to make it back if the rain did not stop. With that taken care of he took a quick hot shower and changed his clothes, he was lucky he had bought a new pair of boots. His old ones were gone now with the rain, the small black box neatly tucked into his jeans he entered the saloon and took his usual seat.

Tanja walked over to Clint and said to him,"I'm glad that you are alright,anything you want to drink right now Clint hmm.? Just let me know what you want to drink and I'll make it for you ok Clint."

Back
Top Bottom