Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Tanja said to Clint,"I'm glad that I accepted you as my future husband and I'm glad that you accepted me as well as your future wife Clint."

Clint's eyes sparkled like a gold nugget under sunlight as he kissed her lips softly, fingers tracing up and down her sides. "Would you like another wine"

Tanja said to Clint,"One glass of wine is fine for me,thanks for asking me anyway Clint,I'm just happy with you Clint.no more wine for me thanks anyway."

Tanja returned the kiss as well and she gently groaned when Clint was kissing her neck,and her earlobe. Tanja squrims again and she wonders if Clint likes it when she squirms a little bit or not.

Clint loved making her squirm, his lips and teeth moving harder against the soft skin of her neck, earlobes working his way downwards to one shoulder. Across her chest and down he moved leaving a long trail of soft kisses, long slow licks and gentle nibbles.

Tanja groans from all of this and she also squrims as well and said to Clint,"This feels good,I love how you are acting around me,I'm enjoying this so much,how about you Clint my love hmm.?"

Clint broke contact with her skin long enough to look into her eyes, grin before returning to his attention of her skin. Licking and kissing between each breast, tongue flicking out and around each nipple.

Tanja groans again and she was starting to love all of this attetion that Clint was giving her and she loved it how he flick his tongue over her nipples and licks them as well.

Tanja smiled at Clint and she felt her nipples harden up a bit more and she groaned again and she has no idea what else Clint is up to.

Clint lifted one of her legs around his waist, grinding hips against hers as the tip of his turgid shaft parted her glistening labia thrusting into the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy.

Tanja felt this and she moaned like hell and she finally cummed all over Clint's shaft and she moaned when she was done cumming and her hands grip the bed post and she grinds her hips with his hips.

Clint felt the muscles of her pussy contract almost viciously around his shaft, the release of her juices down over it allowing him to pound even deeper. A few seconds later it seemed his own sticky white seed splattered hard and fast against the inner walls of her pussy.

Tanja said to Clint,"That was so damn good I really did enjoy that pleasure Clint,thank-you Clint." Tanja felt Clint cum inside of her and knew that she is defently pregnant with Clint child for sure,which she didn't mind at all.

Clint smiled down into her eyes, softly kissing her lips before moving to lay next to her on the bed as his fingertips caressed underneath her breasts.

Tanja smiled at Clint and she loved it when his fingertips were caressing underneath her breasts while he laid down beside her and she rested her head against his shoulderblade and she begins to relax.

Tanja said to Clint,"That is excatly correct,and I end my day with the man I love which is you Clint. I'm enjoying all of this Clint,and thank-you for showing me how to have an awesome time with you Clint thanks." Tanja gently kissed Clint on his lips while his figertips kept caressing her breasts and then lightly up her back.

Clint deepened the kiss and rubbed her back moving to rest his fingers just above her buttocks. His words moaned out into the kiss. "Tanja you are always going to be welcome."

Tanja said to Clint,"Of course I'll always be welcomed to your home and you are welcomed at my father's place as well Clint. I enjoyed this so much and I feel so realxed now because I'm with you Clint."

Clint held her body close to his, lips softly touching her cheeks as he moved back slightly on his bed. Eyes meeting hers as whispered words spoken. "Tanja we should rest."

Tanja said to Clint,"That is a great idea that we rest,goodnight Clint." Tanja slowly closed her eyes and rested her head against Clint chest and she dozed off to sleep for a bit.

Clint felt her head move to rest against his chest, fingertips lightly touching her back as he propped his pillow up. Reflecting back on the whole day he smiled to himself before closing his eyes.

Tanja continued on sleeping away on Clint's chest and his chest was so comfy and she remained sound asleep until whenever morning comes along in the western town.

Back
Top Bottom