Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Clint woke just before the first rays of sunshine hit his eyes, the lowest left hand side of the window let it in. Blinking several times he leaned down and softly kissed her forehead and hair as his fingertips danced down her spine. "Good Morning Beautiful wife to be."

Tanja wakes up from her sleep and said to Clint,"Good morning to you as well my husband to be,and I had a good sleep,how did you sleep last night Clint hmm.?"

Tanja said to Clint,"That is good you had a good night sleep as well as I did Clint." Tanja feels Clint finger tips dancing down her spine.

Clint smiled into her eyes as his fingertips danced lower down her spine, lightly patting her buttocks as he spoke. "Shall we have breakfast here or the saloon today."

Tanja said to Clint,"Let's have breakfast at the saloon for a change if that is ok with you Clint.?" Tanja smiled when she felt Clint squeezing her buttocks and she was fine with this.

Clint smiled into her eyes, having finished the other shower two days he ago he smiled into her eyes. "Sounds good, lets shower and get dressed then."

Tanja smiles at Clint and said to him,"Are we showering together or do we both have our own shower to takes shower in hmm Clint.?"

Tanja walks to her own shower and she turns the shower on and the water felt very nice against her body and she washes herself off and she was done her shower. She turned her shower off and dried herself off and dried her hair and she sprayed more vanilla body spray all over her body and she get's herself dressed in a pair of nice casual blue jeans, and a pink top and her cowgirlboots were pink and she put her hair up into a braid and she waited for Clint to be done his shower and get himself dressed as well.

Clint took a shower, leaving his hair a little damp as he put on the new boots, jeans and shirt that he bought yesterday. With the small badge just above his chest on the black vest that he wore he felt right at home now as he whistled. Leaving his room he spoke. "Ready to go are you."

Tanja said to Clint,"Yes I am ready to go,if you are ready to go as well,and you look really handsome as the deputy of this town,that outfit suits you Clint."

Clint smiled into her eyes and softly kissed her lips before sliding one arm around her back and walking with her towards the saloon. "Thank You, glad you like it."

Tanja said to Clint,"You are welcome anytime Clint." I kiss you back and let you take the scent of Vanilla inside of you and I felt your arm wrapping around my waist and I smiled. I leaded us both to a booth in the very back of saloon where we have our own privacy.

Tanja orders 3 scramble eggs,home fries and ham and a glass of orange juice and she waits for Clint to order what he'll be having for breakfast too.

The waitress brought their breakfast out to them both and their drinks and Tanja slowly begins to eat her breakfast up and she loved the taste of her eggs,her home fries and even her ham and she take small sips of her juice and she was enjoying her breakfast with Clint.

Clint glanced around occasionally as he ate his breakfast, wiping the corner of his mouth after he had finished with the small serviette. Drinking his orange juice he smiled into her eyes. "Love you so much."

Tanja wipes her mouth off as well and said to Clint,"I love you so much as well Clint,and thank-you for this breakfast I really did enjoy it thank-you Clint." Tanja was done her breakfast and also her glass of juice as well and smiled at Clint.

Tanja said to Clint,"Ok see you later in the afternoon,I'll be at your place ok see you then Clint." Tanja watches Clint leave and she also leaves as well and returns back to Clint place and she lays down on the bed and she was comfy and Tanja decides to take an afternoon nap for a bit,in Clint's bed at his place.

Clint smiled at her words and watched her leave, making one stop along the way back towards the sheriff's office to do some booking. Entering his small office he sat down and tidied up some paperwork, checking through some of the wanted list.

Tanja continued on napping away and she loved sleeping in Clint bed while he was at work and she has tonight off from work and she smiles in her sleep and wonders how long Clint will be at work as the deputy of this town now.

Clint finished his work early afternoon, stopping by the saloon to buy a few bottles of liquor he headed home. Entering his house he put the bottles into the rack he had built and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom