Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Clint's shaft was pulled almost all the way out of her ass before being rammed back in, exploding like a volcano a few seconds later. Hot sticky cum filling her ass as he took her nipples between his teeth and pulled hard on them.

Tanja moans with pleasure and she felt Clint hot sticky cum shooting in her ass and she felt his turgid shaft going back into her ass and she was loving this so much.

Tanja was getting a bit exhuasted from all of this sex they were having with each other and she slowly closes her eyes and let's Clint continue on with his thrusting in her ass while she rests.

Clint felt the exhaustion in her body as he carried her back to the bedroom, placing her down on his bed and leaving only to return only a few minutes with some juice for them both.

Tanja slowly wakes up from her exhauistion and she sees a glass of juice and said to clint,"Thank-you for getting me a glass of juice thank-you Clint."

Tanja slowly begins to take a few small sips of her glass of juice and she palces it back down onto the night stand table in Clint's room and she returns the kiss on his lips and she cuddles up with Clint as well.

Tanja whipseres to Clint,"Yes that is a great idea we should start to work on our wedding plans for the wedding,and I love you so much as well Clint."

Clint felt the knots in his stomach get a little tighter, he had not been able to speak with her father as yet. Most of the wedding items were already in the town as his eyes met hers. "Tanja we can do most of it here, will take a day off to go the nearest town close to the weekend. Will contact your dad too."

Tanja said to Clint,"That is fine with me we go to the nearest town this weekend to get more wedding stuff and contact my father as well,hopefully my father is alright and he isn't badly hurt or harmed at any cost.

Tanja returns the kiss on Clint lips and said to him,"I love you so much as well Clint,and I think I'm going to be sick I'll be back Clint." Tanja quickly runs towards the washroom and she was sick and she had morning sickness which was one side effect of being pregnant.

Clint watched her leave the room, his mind reeling for several seconds as he wondered if it was from food or because of himself. An inward sigh and a few more minutes silence made him realise it was indeed due to himself, eyes glancing out the window as he pondered how her dad would feel.

Tanja was done being sick and she wiped her mouth off and she was sucking on a breathe mint to get the sickness feeling out of her mouth and she felt a little bit better and said to Clint,"When the time is right we'll tell my father that I'm pregnant,but not right now ok."

Tanja said to Clint,"Oh yeah my father will notice and hopefully he won't freak out about this news that I'm pregnant,he shouldn't freak out at all Clint."

Clint heard her words but deep within himself he could not have that conviction, what if her father thought this was not a good way to treat her or to look after.

Tanja looked at Clint and said to him,"When my father sees the engagement ring you gave me,he'll be fine with this,I know he will be Clint please trust me ok."

Tanja kissed Clint on his lips and then on his cheek and she gently hugged Clint and she slowly begins to playfully nip at Clint's neck once again.

Clint moaned softly as her teeth and lips moved against the skin of his neck, fingers dancing down her spine and underneath her body to cup and squeeze her buttocks.

Back
Top Bottom