Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Clint slid one arm around her waist and softly kissed her cheeks and neck as he glanced around the cave then outwards. Everything was back on the horses as he held her close. "The town is safe my darling."

Tanja felt Clint putting his arm around her waist and she groaned again when he kissed her neck and felt him holding her closer to him and said to Clint,"I'm glad that the town is safe once again,but for how long my love.?"

Clint heard the groan and questioning tone from her, his eyes moving skywards before guiding her to the horses. Easing her into the saddle of one, he took the other before speaking. "It will forever be safe, I do not plan on leaving this time."

Tanja said to Clint,"I do believe you that your not going to leave at all,I'm glad you'll be staying forever in the town,and thank-you for a wonderful time I had with you Clint."

Clint's eyes sparkled as they met hers, lips softly touching hers then cheeks. Lightly rubbing her back he spoke. "lets head back to town before you are late."

Clint glanced around one last time before giving her horse a light pat, watching it leave before catching up to them both. Reaching across and taking her hand for several minutes.

Tanja smiles at Clint when he holds her hand for servel minutes and she was happy and knew that she could be pregent with his child for sure.

Tanja smiled at Clint and she left the stable and she sees someone being put into a coffin and she automatically thinks it's her father and hoped that she wasn't right at all and she ran over towards the coffin and looked into it and it wasn't her father at all and she was relived that her father is still alive.

Clint watched her run towards the coffin, he knew that her father was not due back yet. Striding down the street he called out to her. "Will catch you later this afternoon at work."

Tanja heard Clint voice and she nods her head and heads back to her father's place and she changes out of her cowgirl outfit into her working clothes and put's her hair up into a french braid and she heads for work and begins to work her shift once again.

Clint glanced around the town as he strode back down the main street, his face freshly shaven with a new set of clothes on. His boots had even been shined as the small badge gave off glints of light under the harsh sunlight. Being a deputy in this town would help him and her out a lot.

Tanja continued on doing her chores around the saloon and she loved this job so much and knew that sometimes this job could get a bit dangerous at nightime and she washed the tables off and dried them off as well and mixed more drinks up for their customers and she sees Clint walking into the saloon and all of the girls were trying to flirt with him,because he looked really good as deputy.

Clint entered the saloon, making small talk with some of the girls before taking a seat at his usual table. His scotch would hit the palette well and he knew it, taking a few small sips letting the liquid hit the back of his partly parched throat. Eyes glancing towards the street keeping vigilant.

One of girls said to her friend,"I wonder if he is single or is seeing anyone or not,I think that I'll go up and ask him don't worry I'll be fine."

Tanja watched one of the show girls walk up towards Clint and she just rolled her eyes and kept on with her work and another cowboy entered into the Saloon and he withdrew a gun and said ot everyone,"I'll be taking over this saloon and no one can stop me or my gang at all."

Tanja quickly hid behind the bar and she kept still and hated it when this happened and she sighed. The show girl walks over to the cowboy and she said to him,"Good job sweetie,we'll figure out what else we can do."

Clint had counted four cowboys on the street as they rode through, his eyes moving out the window as one spoke. Obviously the boss of them but with no back up a kinda dumb move. Breaking the nearest bottle and with the quickest of movements the broken but sharp bottle piece pierced the cowboy's neck, blood oozing out as he stood up. Noticing another entering he spoke. "Turn around and walk down to the jail, at least there you will live. This is my town and i run it, not you heathen."

Tanja remains hiden as best as she could and she sees another cowboy trying to hurt her friend and she grabs a rope and twirls it around and catches 4 of the outlaws and she ties the rope up and said to Clint,"Here take these 3cowboys and their girlfriend to the jail Clint and your welcome for rounding them up Clint."

Clint laughed as he took the lasso from her, tonight would be a good night for the whole town as he strode back out from the jail. His gun holstered this time, he smiled and strode towards the stables, entering to give his own horse some food and fresh water.

Tanja's boss said to her,"Where did you learn to rope like that very neat move you did Tanja."

Tanja said to her boss,"My father taught me that and did come in handy and hopefully we won't have anymore trouble with outlaws again and my shift is almost done."

Tanja went back to her work and she was done right at midnight and everything was all cleaned up and she waits for Clint to meet her when she is done her work,because he usually walks her home after she is done work.

Clint returned to the saloon just after midnight, his eyes glancing around the deserted streets before smiling into her eyes. Giving her a hug and soft kiss to the cheek he spoke softly. "Your father's place or mine."

Tanja said to Clint,"Let's go to my father place,and I just want to make sure everything is still their and nothing is stolen or taken ok with you Clint.?"

Clint smiled at her words, sliding one arm around her waist as the walked off towards her father's house. Arriving there he glanced around the back of it, noticed nothing taken before standing near the front door for a few minutes.

Tanja unlocks the front door of her father house and she walks inside and let's Clint come inside as well and she closes the door behind them both and locks it up as well and said to Clint,"Which room shall we stay in my room or my father's room? My father's room is queen size bed and my room has a king sized bed in it Clint."

Clint grinned into her eyes, scooping her up into his arms and carrying her upstairs to her bedroom. Putting her down on the bed he laughed softly and spoke. "Your bed is always perfect to me, just as you are."

Back
Top Bottom