Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sanguinary Prophecy -:-Haru|Verikatt-:- [NSFW]

Ness growled but restrained from biting down on Camus delicious cock. She knew he was in charge this time but it was aggravating. She was both thrilled and angry about his strength. He was one of the few that could out muscle her and they both knew it. They both knew it and it was thrilling for both. Ness knew that the constant struggle for supremacy in various situations. It was what made, in Ness' opinion, the relationship fun.

Ness used her frustration at not being able to breath or talk into making sure that Camus would come. It must have worked for she finally got a short reprieve and heard his words about cuming in her mouth. She bobbed her head in enthuasiam , pulling on his cock as she did so. He said to suck and stroke and that is what she did. He proved he could handle a bit of pain so she let her teeth scrape against him more and wasn't shy about squeezing Camus cock as she stroked it.

Ness looked and locked eyes with Camus as she sucked him. He could see that even though her mouth was overstuffed, she was sucking in as hard as she could as she pulled up. When she went back down, her tongue as slashing across his head and vein while she gurgled and tried to keep swallowing. She wanted his cum...needed his cum.

She closed her eyes momentarily when she felt his fingers enter into her sloppy cunt. She immediately clenched around his fingers and tried to pull them into her more. Her moans and intermittent twitches around his fingers told him that she was about to come and was only controlling it by the thinnest thread.

Ness was rather amazing, and Cam felt her cunt quiver as his fingers drove into her, and looking down he saw her eyes roll into the back of her head. "Cum for me Ness. Cum on my fingers." he growled to her and would grind his thumb into her swollen clit, rubbing back and forth hard as wet sloppy sounds came from her abused little hole. Cam fingerfucked her hard, slipping another one into her to stretch her more as his other hand pulled her back and forth on his cock by her hair, fucking her throat. His balls twitched and a low groan sounded from him as he came.

"Uuuunnnggghhhhh...." he moaned out as he emptied his balls, rope after rope of cum spurting from his throbbing cock and down Ness' throat. He'd let go of her hair so she didn't choke, and he didn't stop rocketing his fingers in and out of her pussy, her juices splattered on her inner thighs and puddling between her legs where she was dripping.

It was like Ness had waited for Camus' permission to cum. She felt his finger rubbing back and forth on her clit and between that and his words, Ness came and let her cum spray all over Cam's hand. It squirted out to land on his arm as well has soaked his fingers. Ness wasn't aware of that though, she had thrown back her head and cried out when Cam released her hair. Her mouth was an open invitation for Cam to empty his seed into and served as a worthy receptacle for it.

Ness' body trembled and convulsed on Cam's finger as she arched up to get more and more of his cum. She swallowed as much as she could and while she did so, she made sounds like a parched man finally being able to drink. The gurgling sounds of knowing you are drinking too fast but you don't care, you want it all. Whatever cum that either didn't land in her mouth fell on her breasts and face and slowly dripped down. Soon Ness body was a dripping mess. Her upper torso with Cam's cum and her lower torso with her own cum.

All good things come to an end. Ness had spent all her energy in pleasing Camus and now that she had cum and drank from his fountain, she needed to recover. Ness, mess and all, swayed towards Cam as her eyes closed.

Ness' body writhed and twitched, her cunt having spasms around his intruding digits, and she gurgled nd swallowed as much as she could, though by the time he was done her face and tits were a sloppy mess. Beautiful, but still a sloppy mess. "Mmmmm...." he moaned in satisfaction, and as Ness moved into his arms, her eyelids already drooping, Camus caught her easily and wrapped her up as he fell to his back, more than happy to hold her close.

"Seems I have found my Rider, in more ways than one." he teased, and gave her plush tight ass a squeeze.

"Yessss my dragon. Give me a few minutes to nap and clean up, and then we can plan what nexxxxxt." Ness fell asleep almost before her words were finished. She snuggled into Cam, not caring that she was smearing his cum all over him.

Ness wished it could have been an easy sleep but that was true this time. While she slept, her sister appeared in her dreams and motioned for her to walk with her. Ness could feel her astral self separate from her body. She could have protested and not joined her sister but she did miss her and in Cam's arms she couldn't be safer.

As she did so, Ness bag where the heartstone was put, started to periodically glow red.

~Why have you called sister? I am sorry that I did not get their quicker. Perhaps if I had you would still live.~

~No My sister. It would not have made a difference. It was my time. I know that you shall find out who. They will come for you now. You and Cam. Protect him Ness and he will protect you. He is very strong and he will complete you just as you complete him. My heartstone is now joined with the rest of our family. If you wish to talk you know how to do it. I must say that I loved seeing you lose control like that. If there was one thing that I am sorry for is that I can't fuck you and Cam any more nor taste your sweet nectar. This group traveled far. They are but one such group. Now that I am in this realm, I can see things more clearly. I cannot tell you all for they have these stupid rules and I tried to break one of them. I'm not going to try again for a bit. I can periodically help you since you are a Full Rider now. I can tell you that the person who sent them is a dragon. I wish I could tell more but it is not the time. It is, however, time for me to leave. Kiss me and let me taste Cam one last time.~

~I wish you could stay also dearest sister. You were the only one who understood me. I will look forward to our chats. If it is permitted perhaps I can bring Cam sometime? Yes, kiss me and I will let you taste Cam.~

In the real world, Ness pursed her lips and kissed Cam's chest while in the Astral world she was kissing her sister. ~Thank you sister. Now return to your dragon.~

Ness moved her head in agreement and was soon softly purring, the demons equivalent to snoring.

Ness woke up and was still. She let her senses reach out and fill in some of the blanks in her fuzzy brain. She sniffed and recognized that! Ness carefully extracted herself from Cam and went over to sit in a chair, doing a cleaning spell on both of them in the process.

Ness reclining

She patiently waited for Cam to wake up and enjoyed how his body was displayed in front of her. It wasn't long before her stomach protested so she conjured up some food and let it sit off to one side, figuring that Cam would wake up to the smell of food.

Food

Camus rested well, rather spent, but in no time it seemed that his senses were drawing him from slumber and the man opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was the lovely vision of Ness, still quite nude and inviting in a chair. Beside her was the cause of his wakefulness and the food pulled at him, his tummy growling in need. "Good morning lover. How are you today Pet?" he asked, standing up to stretch, uncaring about his state of undress. Padding over to where Ness sat he would bend down and capture her lips with his own, kissing her soundly. "Breakfast smells wonderful." he stated and would take a seat beside her, quite ready to eat.

Serving himself quite a healthy portion he smiled over at Ness. "Once we have prepared to go we should make haste. Those Hunters will be back, and I am sure that rumors are swirling around their circles already." he said as he began to eat, his eyes roaming with appreciation over her soft curvy form.

Ness leaned into Cam's kiss and bit his lip trying to keep him there a little longer. She looked up at him after she let it go watched him walk over to the seat and sit down. "Good Morning Sir." I hope you slept well. She did slap his hand when he reached for more food. She quickly maneuvered so that she sat on his lap, straddling it and levitated over by her. "Allow me. It is a pleasure to serve you."

Ness picked up the choicest meats with her fingers and fed them to Cam. "After we feed then I will be ready to leave. I have talked with my family last night after we fell asleep. You might find it interesting to know what I found out but first we need to eat and I shall wash you."

True to her word, Ness would alternate feeding Cam with taking a warm wet cloth and wiping down his chest to wash off the sweat from last night. She had magically cleaned them up and he really wasn't that sweaty but she liked it. Occasionally she would lean forward and lick some juice that was dribbling down Cam's chin.

When she had enough to eat, Ness used her body as a platter for Cam. She would put some of the sweats on her breasts and offer them up for Cam with a smile. She had made the decision that she would spoil Cam for as long as she could.

Cam rather liked being spoiled, and the honorific of "Sir" made him smile. "Thank you Kitten." he told her and wuld indulge her in letting her feed him, then as she offered up the sweets and desserts on her own body, Cam used his with mouth aplomb, sucking on her tits and licking her nipples before he would take the small sweets. His hands roamed over her skin, the smooth flesh like silk under his fingers, and Cam's mouth soon nuzzled between her thighs, urging Ness to spread her legs. She could spoil him, but he could spoil her as well, and her smooth and lovely pussy begged for attention.

The tip of his tongue slipped along the cleft of her labia before splitting them just a little to dip into her folds and prod experimentally at her tiny fuckhole. Cam wanted to hear and see her reactions, and his tongue dipped lower to lave briefly over her pucker before coming back up to her cunt. "This is the only dessert I need." he teased her.

Kitten. She rather liked that. It was a name that nobody had called her yet. She had been called by a LOT of names but kitten wasn't one of them. It made her feel...special. She moaned when he started to use his mouth . "You have a talented tongue Sir."

When Cam's mouth nuzzled her thighs, Ness spread them for him. She wasn't going to turn down such delightful attention. When his tongue slipped to stab at her asshole, she moaned and moved back against it. "Ohhh. You can partake of my creamy desserts any time Sir. In fact ..." Ness turned to look deep into Cams eyes. "In fact you can partake of any part of me in any of your forms. That is what my body is made for you know. You can stuff your cock in all forms in me and watch how you fill me up. Watch how my body adjusts to you to give you the ultimate pleasure which will give me pleasure. Do NOT, however, expect me to roll over like a puppy. Oh I might sometime if you'd like that but you might have to negotiate for that."

Ness levitated some food from the dishes set off for Cam including a sweet honey treat and let them rest on the top of her ass. She could feel the honey start to drip down her ass cheeks and smiled as she turned back so that she could lick his cock as he finished his breakfast. Ness loved this position, for it allowed her partner as well as her to explore each others bodies at the same time. Ness purred as she took Cam into her mouth and let her Demon tongue wrap around it. She had a little specialty that she liked to do and decided it was time that she did it now. She let her lips and teeth grasp Cam's cock until she had him totally in her throat. Then, accessing her Demoness abilities a bit more, she wrapped her tongue around his cock (while it was in her mouth) and started to move up and down on it, squeezing it like if it were a hand giving him a hand job.

She moaned around his cock but kept her head still and let her tongue do the work. Her own pussy and ass were clenching and unclenching in time to her hidden tongue as she had her own breakfast meal of Cam's cock.

Cam heard everything that Ness was saying and readily laid back as she tok him into her mouth. That soft warm wetness was soon accompanied by her demonic tongue as she wrapped it around his fat cock. Giving a soft moan, Cam's hips rose and fell slightly as he fucked her mouth and the sight of her holes winking at him, tempting him, and his hands were soon working between her legs. Fingers probed her cunt and ass, and spread her pussylips and cheeks to bare her more to him. It wasn't long before he'd worked three fingers into her dripping snatch and worked them in and out. He had them in, all the way to the back knuckles, and soon started to play with her asshole as well. Ness' soft tits brushed along his thighs and Cam groaned as she pulled back on his cock with her tongue. "Keep going Kitten. Keep me nice and hard and I might let you fuck me." he said.

His kitten dug her claws into his thighs as she continued to stroke him with her tongue. She would have snorted at the thought of him “letting her” fuck him since they both knew she would sooner or later. Still she couldn’t deny that it was great to be able to have somebody to play with. She kept her inner muscles clenching and unclenching around his hand and moved her own ass back and forth. Soon she had a see saw motion going on where his fingers were being pushed deeper into her and then her ass was pushing deeper onto his fingers.

Ness moaned and bit the base of Cam’s cock. She wondered if he would come like so many man did from that move or if it would entice him to pull out and just take her. She chuckled a bit, knowing that her bite hadn’t harmed him at all and let her fingers/claw slowly massage his thighs as she nibbled and fucked his fingers.

The small vibrations of Nessa's chuckle tickled Cam's throbbing cock, and then her bite at the base brought a growl. Grabbing her hair he roughly pulled her off his prick and saw her tongue unwind from around the veiny meat as he forcefully turned her around and pushed her down, facefirst into the mattress, her ass in the air and her cunt presented to him. He had half a mind to shift, take his hybrid form, and force his immense cock into her with vicious force.

But he didn't.

Instead he remained in his human guise and without any warning, forced his cock into her small firm ass. There was a tightness there and possibly a little lubrication from her juices, but it was by no means the ideal condition it should be, and Cam kept hold of her hair, pulling it back roughly as he pressed his hips forward, even if she tried to wriggle away or escape, and slowly, inch by inch, he filled her ass with his cock until his heavy balls rested on her heated cunt.

Nessa knew she had pushed a little too far when she her face was pushed down, leaving her ass and pussy exposed. She thought that Cam might change forms andw as a little surprised when he didn't. That thought didn't last long since he abruptly pushed himself into her tight ass. She cried out at the suddenness but if Cam would look, or smelled, he would notice that she was turned on by his actions. There was a time for nice and leisurely lovemaking and there was a time for had ass punishable fucking. This was the later.

Nessa wasn't going to break and they both knew it. She thrilled at Cam's strength and even though her face was pushed down her cries could be heard. With each stroke she got wetter and it added a little more lube to her ass as well. She grunted with each stroke he did and was breathing heavily by the time he buried himself up to his balls. She couldn't help herself. Nessa immediately clenched around him.

Ness' legs were quivering from the suddeness of what had happened plus not knowing what else he was going to do. What form of punishment was in store? She knew she deserved it. Should she grovel? No that wasn't her. Should she goade him more? It was briefly tempting but she pushed that aspect of her demoness back. She slowly lifted her head because it was an effort to do so in her current position and slowly spoke. "Did I offend you Camus? Surely you know I would not hurt you. If I have disappointed then punish me as you wish but tell me so next time I will please you instead. Would it please you to fuck my ass? Limit my movements while you control me? I can feel you stretching me out. Your cock is throbbing even as I speak."

It probably wasn't the best of apologies that ever was said but then she wasn't used to apologizing. She wasn't sorry she nibbled on him for she knew she hadn't hurt him. Ness also wasn't sorry for his abrupt entry into her asshole even if it seemed like it was on fire now from the onslaught.

Even if she could not quite see him, Camus shook his head. [color=#1E90F]"You have not displeased me, but I will still use you as I see fit."[/color] he replied and in another moment something began to happen. Camus began to change. Larger and larger he grew, and as he did so the phallus buried in Nessa's ass did the same. Stretching her, filling her impossibly full. There was no room of course for his full draconic might in this place, but there was room for another form he might often take - a hybrid form that was humanoid in appearance and quite large.

At nearly twelve feet in height, this immense amalgam breathed its pleasure, the huge cock between its' legs stretching Nessa in an impossible way, her stomach bulged from the length and girth, the height of the beast lifting her back end completely from the surface where she'd knelt, her legs spplayed and held wide, akimbo, and Camus looking down on her form now with reptilian eyes. Her pussy was split to the point of tearing open, though as his Rider her body held, and for the first time she caught the trickling of power from her true mate.

"AAAARRRGGHHHH!" screamed Nessa as she felt Cam enlarge and shift. Both of them knew that Nessa could handle it. It was part of her DNA. Nessa also knew that it took a second or two for her body to adjust. There was a moment of when Cam started to change that her body hadn't gotten the signal to shut down some of the pain receptors. Nessa screamed out in both pain and surprise but by the time she ended her scream, the harsh "I can't survive this" pain had subsided enough for her to endure.

Her breathing changed from regular to little exhales coming out of her mouth through clenched teeth and her nails automatically elongated. A minute later the endorphins changed from pain to pleasure. She still had to breath through her open mouth and her pussy felt it was on fire for being stretched so wide WITHOUT anything in it. But her ass. Her tight perfect ass was on fire in more than one way. It was a tight fit and then Nessa felt it for the first time.

She felt her body adjust where her organs were to adjust for his hybrid cock. She looked up at the mirror and saw that it wasn't only how it felt but God....How it looked! Her feet no longer touched the ground and her legs were super stretched. The fascinating thing, at least to Nessa, was she could see in the reflection the head and shaft of his Monster Cock, actually stretch out her stomach. Her skin became more translucent and she could even faintly see the veins in his cock through her stomach. Her body was drenched in sweat and she could smell her own arousal.

"Fuck! Fill me up with your seed. Cum in me please? I need to feel your burning seed extend my stomach. I need you Camus. I am yours!"

Nessa wasn't sure if her pleads would make any different but part of her knew that was what she wanted. She wanted to feel him explode within her and stretch her out even more. She wanted to taste him, to love him, to fuck him and be his mate in all his forms. This one would do for now though.

Nessa lowered her head, the standard position for the Rider when her mate took her and concentrated on trying to buck back against him. Her body was glowing from the magic that her body was producing to meld with his and if she hadn't known they were mated before, this proved it.

The way that Nessa looked with his cock inside of her, stretched to an impossible degree that would have killed any woman but a Rider, ripped her asunder and left her bleeding and twitching on the ground... Camus growled and chuffed, smoke contrails jetting from his nostrils as they flared and he caught the scent of her cunt, her juices dripping down her thighs as he kept her imapled on his impossibly large cock. The twelve foot dragon hybrid slowly pulled out of her, her stretched anus red from friction and abuse as her body struggled to adjust back to a normal size.

There was no way that the dragon was going to give her that chance either as the ridged and veiny head of that immense pole drove at her cunt, spreading it impossibly wide, and though most mortal women would have torn at the abuse, Nessa's cunt held, snugging against the cock so tight, her clit standing out in swollen contrast as her folds and lips were spit wide and the outline of his cock could be seen stretching and distending her belly. He pushed deeper, piercing her cervix to hit the back of her womb, impossibly deep now.

Nessa could feel the chuffs that Camus did as well as smell the smoke coming from his nostrils. That didn't bother Nessa at all since she was a Demoness. In fact it enhanced her experience with him. Nessa gasped when Camus left her anal cavity and she could feel the air rush in. She didn't have long to think on it though before she felt him invading her pussy.

Nessa screamed again for it was one thing to take him in her ass but his cock was made for her cunt! That ridged vein on top of his cock was meant to tease and automatically rub her clit with every movement. It caused her pussy lips to flare out wide making her swollen lips swell even more as they were pushed aside.

As Nessa felt her body internally adjust to his cock, her pheromones exploded. They had waited until her pussy was taken for that was what she had been born for. Her pheromones were tailored to make Camus want her, not that he had shown any sign of NOT wanting her. Such was the way of the Universe. It stacked the deck how IT wanted to be stacked.

"GAWWWHHH! Your ridge....Rubbing...torturing...clit. Fuck me."

Nessa's ass, now that it didn't have anything in it, normally would have started to close. It, however, wasn't closing like it normally would. It stayed open like a window for Camus to look in. It closed enough to form an oval window through which he could see his ridged cock sliding in and out of Nessa's pussy. With each shove in her, the window would close a little more but upon hitting her base, it would expand back out. When Camus hit the base of her pussy, basically hitting through her womb, Nessa would cry out in both pain and joy. There would always be pain and joy in their coupling because of his size. She would also show him, after her could control herself around him more, that there was a softer side to her also but right now, her own pheromones were causing her to act like a beast in heat...which wasn't far from the truth.

Nessa tried to talk but the only sounds that she could do were grunting primeval mating sounds. They increased also when she managed to dig her nails into the floor and put her other hand over her womb. She could feel his cock and moving back and forth so she also put pressure from the outside on his cock as he fucked her.

Camus heard her sounds, felt her body and inhaled those pheromones. Reaching up with one scaled and clawed arm he grabbed Neesa's hair and pulled it back, forcing her to arch her back as he drove into her demon cunt, her asshole red and raw from his previous fucking and stretching of it, and he pumped into her hard. Her pussy was stretched impossibly wide, but accommodated him snugly, as it was supposed to, his Rider able to take anything he could bring to her. Keeping hold of her hair and using those thick locks almost like reins, Camus fucked her pussy hard and deep, battering through her womb and into the back of it, her hands adding more pressure from outside as she pressed at her bulging stomach, and Camus bent his serpentine neck and bit into her shoulder, hard, blood welling from the wounds as he marked her with his bite.

The feeling of Camus monster cock stretching out her body like it had never been stretched before had Ness dripping wet. Actually dripping wouldn't have been the word. Gushing wet would probably be more accurate. She felt Camus pull back her hair which also added to her enjoyment but it wasn't until he actually bit her that she lost control.

Nessa screamed in her demon tongue and convulsed as she was caught by surprise by an orgasm. Her fluids tried to flood out but there wasn't any room. Instead her stomach extended out more as she became a sack for his seed. She was indeed his cum bucket. His strokes into her sloshed his cum around both washing and lubricating his cock. Nessa now screamed with each stroke and found that Cam's saliva mixed in with her blood at the bite marks. She could feel it entering her body as the blood traveled her body until it found an opening. The opening was her pussy and as the bloody saliva dripped onto Cam's cock, Nessa knew it cemented the bonding. She was his now. Even if she didn't say it. She would always know where to find him at. She thrilled as she bucked on his cock, arching her back up even more and urging him on to his own release.

She squeezed her hand around his cock from the outside and clenched down around his cock. "FUUUUCK!" She was helpless in his onslaught of raw physical power but she couldn't totally stop her body from semi transforming into her demoness form. She body was still female and at Camus mercy but her tail popped out and wrapped itself around Camus waist, helping her move back and forth on his cock. Her growls and groans were getting louder as the blood from the bite trailed down her pale skin.

Camus could feel the changes in her body and how it changed for him, accepted him, and then her hands were wrapped about his cock as well. Her back arched and her tail wrapped about him, pulling her back further on his formidable shaft. With a groan he buried himself balls deep in her cunt, her lips stretched around him obscenely. Stilling his own motion he let her fuck herself back and forth on his cock, the slick wet sounds of her pussy being plumbed were glorious.

Camus could feel his orgasm building and knew that she would accept whatever he gave her and when he came it was monumental. A veritable geyser of cum erupted from his immense cock, and then another, and another as her belly distended and he filled up her womb to overflowing with his potent seed. His threw back his head and let out a primal cry of pleasure, and even as he did this, his cum blasted out around his cock, splattering down her thighs and lower belly due to the volume of it all.

Even though Nessa had recently cum, when Camus came it triggered another release in her. She could feel his seed pushing her own release around in her stomach. The pressure was so great that she thought she would burst but finally there was some relief when their mingled cum started to flow down her thighs.

The second orgasm was powerful enough that it caused her body to change and her wings came out. They snaked out around her body and joined her tail in enveloping Camus, holding him close although not close enough he couldn't move away if he so chose.

Nessa's body quivered for a couple of minutes but finally settled down. She could still feel Camus inside of her but she was spent. She took the time to try and catch her breath for she knew that she wasn't going anywhere until Cam released her. Nessa purred as she felt the cum travel down her legs and luxuriated in the knowledge that she had given her dragon pleasure.

Cam growled and grunted his pleasure as Ness took all he had to give her, her torso practically bloated with seed. A single words escaped him as she purred, her wings holding him deep within her. "Good." he managed to moan, and slowly he also began to change, his more draconic form melting away to once more leave only the man. As this change took place, their combined juices gushed out of her, oozing down her thighs and pooling beneath her on the ground, her body once more able to rest on the ground on her knees. Cam's arms had slipped around her to hold her close as her body would adjust from being stretched so full, and he licked the bite marks he'd left on her. Despite the need to get moving, Camus could feel sleep creeping up. He saw no reason to deny it, as it had been such a long time since he'd had such a nice coupling.

Ness purred and smiled as she felt the waterfall of cum gush out from her pussy after Camus changed back into humanoid form. "Rest my Dragon. I shall summon some of my minions to clean us up. We will both be safe." Ness finished changing into her demoness form and then summoned some of her minions. The naked females came and immediately bowed low, their necklaces of gold chains making a tinkling sound as they did so.

"Clean up. I am in a benevolent mood. If you do well you shall be rewarded. Be quite though for we do not wish to be disturbed."

Knowing that her orders would be done, Ness spread her legs apart a little bit so that they could clean her up while she nestled against Cam. One of her wing talons lightly traced the bite from Camus and she smiled. She knew that she would have the scar for as long as Camus was alive. She could feel his saliva seal the wound and felt the magic take place. While this was going on, Ness watched the females for a bit to make sure they were cleaning up everything and not playing with Cam while they cleaned him up and then nodded. "Take the food back with you and feed the male slaves. You may enjoy them for one night but do not break them."

After the female lesser demons had left, Ness put up a protection around the place and settled into a slight sleep, wrapping both Camus and herself with her wings and tail. "Tonight we sleep. You wore me out Camus. It has been a long time since somebody did that and even then it didn't feel like this."

Ness didn't expect an answer to her statement. It was more of a musing that she spoke out loud. Soon she found her own eyes closing as she generated enough warmth to keep both of them warm and naked. It was a good way to go to sleep.

Cam did lie back and let the females take care of him. As minions of Nessa they were quite fetching and they cleaned his cock and nethers with expertise as they cleaned their Mistress as well. He saw Nessa watching and kept her close, his eyes truly only for her, but still watching the nude females in their gold as they cleaned them both. He chuckled as she said to go back to the male slaves and have fun, but not to break them. Camus knew he had given Nessa something she'd never had before and was confident he could make the demoness pass out from the pleasure if he pushed a little more.

Pulling her close his hand rested on one lush tit as he held her. "I'll wear you out more next time." he promised, and kissed her hair. soon his eyelids were drooping shut and he fell into a light slumber. As a dragon he could sleep for decades, buried beneath the earth, but in this form he did ot require that much rest, and a few hours was just fine.

Back
Top Bottom