Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sanguinary Prophecy -:-Haru|Verikatt-:- [NSFW]

Ness leaned her head into Cam's hand as he caressed her cheek. She didn't normally get a chance to relax and show her softer side so she relished that she could do it now.

"An instruction is needed then. I can do that my dragon. Once you have taken a dragon your scales will change. When you shed your scales or give one if asked then they are normal scales. But when you have mated with your rider your scales take on a different aspect. As you know, Dragons and their riders are often hunted. It is not always convenient to get your cache when you need it. The spells that have mated us allow your scales to become money. The catch is that it must be freely given and NOT asked for. That way if one is caught and the scales taken thinking they will become rich from them they are mistaken. Or if they are asked to be given it will not benefit the recipient. Of course they are still dragon scales so that, by itself, lends a monetary value. Now, however, you can chose what your scales will be when you voluntarily give one up without being asked for it. For instance, you could turn your scale into a gold piece of the same size. Perhaps you prefer silver. You will find you have a silver nugget the size of the scale. Mythril? Not a problem. In fact, if you concentrate hard enough, some say that you can do that to your scales while they are on you and give you even more protection. I have not witnessed that aspect of the change myself."

Ness smiled at Cam and ran her hand over his chest. "I can instruct on things pertaining to the changes and other things since we are mated. I cannot, however, just tell you things. The Eldars figured that if you knew enough to ask then you must be ready to hear the answers."

Ness stretched up to kiss Cam and then continued afterward. "As for travelling through the ground, I am afraid that if you shape change you will be attacked. You must be in your dragon form for that part. It is one of the guards set in place. I will, however, keep that ability in mind. It could prove interesting on some long journeys."

"Now that was something even I did not know." Cam had to admit, and pondered the possibilities. Then her hand was on his chest and the dragon in human form smiled at the demoness. "I am sure I will ask if I have any questions." he told her and kissed her back, his hands wandering down to her backside. "I'll stay in my natural form then, as much as possible and let you lead the way my love. There is another cache I will need to retrieve, but it is some miles from here. Now that I have a Rider, I feel I should perhaps consolidate my power a bit." he informed her, and they would be able to leave the cache together, the immense boulder moved back into place before the silver-scaled beast was back in his dragon form and he bowed his neck to allow Ness to climb on.

Ness purred as Cam returned her kiss.

"Then I am glad to be able to inform you on things you did not know. If you concentrate, then you can appear as a gold colored dragon or this silver. If you change to gold, your scales will be gold, etc. If you change to a color that isn't represented by a metal, then they will appear as gems of that color. You can practice changing only part of yourself. I know of a legend where a female dragon would change her scales into multi colored and play artist like that. Her speciality was the gems. Plus it is a great disguise for when people are looking for a silver dragon and they only see an emerald or gold one."

Ness smiled and waited for Cam to stretch his neck down to give her a lift up. They all knew that she could get her wings out and fly up but Ness loved the feel of the muscles in Cam's neck. In fact, she let her nails grow out a bit and then scratched him beneath his ears. It was a place that the riders were taught to scratch the dragons on since 95% of them loved it. She hadn't tried it on Cam yet so she wasn't sure if he would like it or not. The scratches that she would make would be almost instantly healed but the place she scratched was one of those almost impossible to reach by themselves places. She scratched the place for a couple of minutes and then climbed up and settled herself.

"I am looking forward to learning whatever I can from you my love as well as sharing what I know. I am ready and once you have your cache, then I shall direct you to the Valley."

"That is interesting." Cam said, as she informed him about his own scales and their varied uses. As Ness climbd up, her nails scratched beneath his ears and the great beast let out a rumble of pleasure, and in fact, though she could not see it, Ness might somehow feel how his huge double-headed cock grew from its sheath, and as she spoke her words he would take to flight, the cache stored successfully.

They were off, heading the directions that Ness indicated, Cam quite content with his Rider now upon his back and heading to an ancient site of power.

Ness noticed the affect that her scratching had on his glorious cock and smiled. She would have to keep that in mind for another time. She did chuckle when he started to rumble with pleasure. She loved to hear that rumble for it meant that she had pleased her dragon and THAT pleased her.

Cam had followed her directions to a T and soon they were on their second turn and Ness leaned forward. "This is it my dragon. This next phase I will need to say a spell to open up the first portal. You might not have noticed but normally your dragon senses wouldn't have been able to sense this gate. ONLY mated dragons and their riders can sense it but unless the rider teaches the spell to the dragon they can't operate the opening at all. There have been stories about Dragons who are so devastated by the loss of their riders they commit suicide by not saying the spell. We do not wish that to happen. It IS possible for a dragon to rebond but it is harder."

Ness stopped for a moment to give Cam another scratch. "I want you to know what to expect beloved. After I say the spell you will feel the energy gather around you while the energy feels your natural magic resistance. It will also feel our bonding so that will be enough to over ride your magic resistance. Do not worry, your magic resistance will still be there. It is only for as long as it takes for us to go into the ground. We will turn immaterial during that trip. I will be in my naked demoness form. I will stay in that form if you wish it even after we come out from the land.

You will need to fly 5 miles underground. Don't worry about breathing. It will be fine. At the end of 5 miles you will feel the urge to fly up. Do so. But not too far up. There is an invisible 30' ceiling. Either fly around or hover until we become substantial again. Any questions before I start?"

Ness waited a couple of minutes before starting her spell. She changed into her natural form first and then started the spell.

Ness

The spell was in the ancient language and as soon as she started both Cam and Ness could feel the old energies start to gather around them. After completing the spell, Ness put her hands on Cam's neck and calmly talked to him. "It won't be much longer beloved dragon. Then they will all be in awe of your magnficance."

"No questions my love." he answered her and would allow her to proceed as she saw fit, using the ritual to speed them on their way and allow them passage. Camus would move swiftly, but follow her instructions. His nude demonic Rider brought forth the strength of their bond, proving to the magics their tie, and they were able to proceed.

Camus son had them well on their way, the five miles passing without incident and then as he flew upward he skimmed low, keeping under the thirty foot barrier. As soon as they regained their material forms Cam asked where they needed to go.

Ness smiled when Cam asked where they needed to be. "We are where we need to be beloved. I could do with a hug before they get here." Ness flew up and stook on Cam's leg as she reached up to cuddle into his neck. It was a great place for her to cuddle when he was in his dragon form. She could feel his hearts beat and her own beat in response. This closeness also kept her warm and her abilities were magnified when she touched him.

She might have wanted the hug, but shortly after she finished talking, she could feel the magics pool again and it was getting stronger. "Drat! They approach. I will still stay here if you don't mind Cam. I'm not which of the old ones will come."

Old Ones, was a rider term for the oldest dragon and rider in residence. The last that she knew, it was Dogo (the dragon) and Trylocka his rider. Trylocka was a nymph and when she first appeared with Dogo, there was speculation that it wasn't a true bonding. The ruling council made them prove it and the council had not gotten over their embarrassment of having to witness the bonding. It was a story that always made Ness smile.

"Stay in your natural form. You are so beautiful." he told her, and remained in his huge draconic form, his silver scales gleaming. Camus could feel the magics himself, and could tell how old they were, drawing on primordial powers. He waited patiently, and kept Ness close, admiring her nude form. "Perhaps they will need to have us prove our bonding." he told her, chuckling deeply at the thought of taking her... which he had yet to do in this form.

64eaa11cd6d99a129ef335fc05cb7c4a.jpg

The arrival of the new pair and Camus could tell they were rather ancient.

"That would indeed be a sight to see beloved. I look forward to you taking me. Every time you mention it, I visualize it and it gets me wet."

Ness looked up at Cam and snuggled against his form. When the ancients arrived, she gave a sigh and pushed herself off from Cam.

"Drogo, Trylock. It has been a long time. My Dragon and I greet you and to announce that we are mated and I am returning a heart stone to my families cache. I will assume you will not have any problems with that Trylock? Drogo you are looking as sexy as you were when we first met. If I hadn't found Camus then I might have challenged Trylock."

Ness knew that her statement would stroke Drogo's ego and at the same time put a burr under Trylock's ass. Not enough of one for her to outright challenge Ness but enough to put her on notice that Ness wasn't going to take any gruff for being there.

"Bitch. It's about time you got a dragon of your own instead of making goggly eyes at everybody elses. Still, you are a dragon rider now and we shall bury our differences." Trylock thought she had gotten the best of the small exchange and even though her words did sting a little bit, Ness let it go. Indeed she was a dragon rider and with her being so close to Cam right now, gave her the confidence to hold back any retort.

Drogo took a step forward and sniffed at Cam. "You have indeed mated with Ness but not in all forms, yes? You should take care of that before you leave. You are still leaving her a little vulnerable until you have mated all three ways. She looks the happiest she has in decades. You are a good match and therefore will be welcome. There is a cavern where dragons and meet and talk just by themselves if you so wish to do that. It helps some of the newer dragons for they can ask questions from the older ones. You will be welcomed but Ness must stay out of it. Not even Trylock is allowed to be there."

Drogo then stepped back, threw his head back and roared. Cam could tell it was an acceptance roar and not a challenge one but by the looks of it Ness did not know that.

The banter between Ness and Trylock brought a smile to Cam's face and the sheer presence of Drogo was something to behold. Dragons were ancient, but when they had a Rider they became entwined with the lifespan of the being they had claimed. Luckily for both Drogo and Camus, their Riders were virtually immortal. Cam could tell that Drogo was older than he by several centuries, and he bowed his head to the more ancient male as he was smelled. The roar that Drogo emitted made Camus look to Ness and he bent his head to quickly explain.

"That is a roar of acceptance, or welcome. Be not afraid." he told her, and nuzzled her face gently. "It seems we have one more coupling to accomplish. Care to give them a show?" he asked her, his great silver eyes flashing with mischief.

Ness stood down from her alert status and nuzzled Cam back. She looked over her shoulder at Drogo and smiled. "It would be an honor to be taken by you Camus. To have Drogo witness it would finish the sealing and there wouldn't be any doubt. Even Trylock could not doubt it either and, in fact, both of them would be honor bound to defend us." Ness waited for Drogo to incline his head indicating that what Ness said was true. of course both Cam and Ness knew that Ness wasn't lying but they also could see that Trylock hated the thought of having to defend them.

Ness then reached up to scratch Cam and said in a husky voice. "Take me my dragon. I cannot think of anybody I'd rather mate with." As she spoke both dragons could smell the need and growing arousal emanating from Ness. She took a step back and spread out her own wings and slowly turned around. "I am yours Cam. If my body is pleasing to your eye, and if you are willing to be permanently mated to me, take me and seal both of our fates."

Cam did not have to be coaxed too much, and his huge double-headed cock slipped from its sheath, already glistening a bit and dripping from the large cumslits he had. Large clawed hands pressed on Ness' shoulders as he urged her down, her ass and cunt in the air, and soon that large dragon-cock rubbed along her shiny slit, her juices already flowing. That cock was almost prehensile, pressing at her entrance and gently moving into her, stretching her obscenely. Cam's cock invaded and retreated a few times, just that large head, slowly stretching her, and the other huge cockhead rested on her ass, gently prodding her asshole, but not yet trying to enter.

Ness had a smile on her lips as she felt Cam's hands press on her shoulders. As he urged her down, she let her tongue come out and lick at his cumslit and moaned. Then she was on her knees and her ass up in the air. As his cock pressed open her pussy, she flung back her head and gave a demonic primal yell from the impact and pleasure. Her body immediately started to adjust but it would still take a little bit. In the mean time Ness fingers were dug deep into the ground as she looked up into Cam's eye.

"Fuck me Camus. Fuck me in all my holes. Complete the circle. Show Drogo and Trylock how the younger generation does it. Make them scream with lust just like you make me scream with lust for you." Ness looked down and notice how stretched out her body was. It made her want Camus to fuck her all the more. Ness let her head rest on the ground, trusting that her legs and head would support her long enough for her to use both hands to caress Camus cock from the outside. Ness mumbled a couple of words and it allowed her hands to form around her own skin and Camus' cock. It was as if Ness skin was like a condom forming only a thin layer between cock and hands. Ness squeezed Camus cock with her hand as well as her body.

Ness lowered her head and pushed back against his cock that was resting on her ass. She wiggled and then let her tail go behind her and start to stroke Cam's huge balls.

Cam in dragon form was something to see, and it would seem impossible for his huge dual-headed cock to even fit into Ness in any way, yet deep and ancient magic was in play here, and both of her holes, ass and cunt, stretched impossibly to allow her dragon entry into her body. She was so full, more than full, and yet the pain that accompanied the penetration was exquisite, and her hands and pussy sliding along his cock, as well as her ass milking him so tightly.

His roar of pleasure echoed in the huge cavern as the circle was completed, a frisson of pleasure jolting through them both. Her tail barely managed to wrap around his heavy balls, but it acted like a cockring and kept him from cumming so soon into her tight body. Camus was hardly in a position to thrust, which left the work up to Ness, since his thrusting would only move her entire body.

"Fuck me, my demoness, my Rider." he told her, lightning crackling along his mouth and the spines down his back.

When Cam roared, Drogo yelled with him and grabbed his own rider. For some reason, Trylock didn't seem as interested in mating as Drogo did. The dragons make the rules most of the time and when they were caught up in sexual heat, they sometimes didn't take their riders feelings into consideration. Drogo was ancient enough that he went by the old rules which meant HE would say when the time and place to mate was and he wanted to mate NOW. Trylock acquiesced and soon Drogo was plunging into her while watching Cam and Ness.

Ness didn't respond to Cam's request/demand for her to move herself on his cocks. She let her nails grow out a little bit and then dug them into the ground. She arched up as much as she could and then started to slowly move back against Cam. She was glad she had dug her claws in for they gave her the extra push so she could move. She wasn't able to move the full length but she doubted that it would matter too much. Any movement from her caused all of her muscles to contract and even though she wasn't stroking Cam's cock from the outside like she had been, her insides were now stroking every inch of both of his cocks.

Ness finally muttered softly under her breath sent small electrical charge through her body to his cocks and let it return through them to her body. It wasn't long before both of them were outlined with the soft blue glow of electrical charges. It made his cock swell even more and easily seen as it lit up Ness body and made it more transluscent. Ness spread out her wings and anybody watching could see the electricity start to outline the ribs and veins in the membranes of her wings.

Cam took her, as she rocked back on him, the tightness of her body and the way it so eagerly milked him... soon Camus was on the cusp of his pleasure and he filled her with huge pulses along his cocks, her womb and intestines swelling with his seed, her body made to take it and despite that it overflowed, spilling down her thighs. She was a mess, so stretched and used but beautiful at the same time as he pulled back some to see how her holes looked, and how fucked he had truly made her.

That did not keep him from plunging back into her, to fill and stretch her again accompanied by lewd wet noises as his effluence was sloshed around within her to once more have some of it spill out of her body.

Ness screamed when Camus came and as their screams intermingled in the caves, it turned in on itself and almost it almost seemed as if the cave was tuning into them and breathing with them. She could feel the pulse of both cocks releasing his cum and hear his heart beats. Her heart beat with his and the trio of heart beats seemed to transmit through her tail and back around Camus balls. Her tail squeezed as much as it could around the massive balls as Ness was thrown over the edge and her own cum flooded her pussy and mingled with Cams.

Her body, while supernatural, could still handle only so much of the mingled cum. Her stomach extended out, her breasts filled up with come and some even leaked out from her tits, and she could feel it running down her thighs. Ness could feel the pressure and screamed as she sought for some relief. Her relief was when Cam pulled out for that enabled the cum to flow out like a flooded river. The River of Cum kept her super stretched asshole to remain stretched far longer than normal but Ness didn't feel that. She had to scream again when Camus entered her again since all her nerve endings were inflamed and on fire.

Ness couldn't say much except for screaming as her body was abused in the most delightful way and her nails made furrows into the ground. Drogo watched with fascination and pounded even harder and faster into Trylock. Trylock was almost whimpering in need but it wasn't for Drogo. She was watching Cam's cum leak out of Ness tits and she wanted to lick them. Drogo saw her reach for Ness tits but quickly pulled her back. They both knew it was against the rules to interrupt the first mating and all Dragons had to agree to such a thing.

Camus made his Mate leak his cum from her orifices, her cunt and ass abused, her tits even leaking his seed. Ness was flooded with his very essence, and Camus roared his domination over her as those cocks abused her holes. So much of his seed had spilled from her when he'd pulled out, and now she had more room in her for his cocks again, and Camus took complete advantage. Ass and cunt stretched at the same time, that wall between them so thin now it was like she only had one huge well-fucked hole that entered her body, and each thrust distended her belly, organs pushed aside as he made her body little more than a sleeve for his cocks, fucking her and making the demoness, despite her magical nature, to feel pain and pleasure beyond reckoning.

Her tail around his balls had actually made his body hold back, and with a clawed hand he unwrapped her tail to free his balls and allow them to freely give her all that they held for her, cumming again and releasing his seed as if a floodgate had been lifted. In fact, Camus had to hold her on his cock, pulling her back lest she be pulsed off his cock by the force of the seed now pumping into her, flooding her, leaking out of her tits, filling her belly and even leaking out of her mouth once her stomach was full and unable to hold any more.

Ness was beyond thought. She could only feel and every pour in her body was a nerve that was fired up and bursting like firecrackers on display. She couldn't talk for Camus cum was coming out of her mouth now. With him holding her, Ness couldn't help but think she must look like a fountain statue that spewed water from her orifices. The thought didn't displease her for she knew that they were one and only SHE could make him want to come this much and could handle him.

Finally even the great Dragon ran out of cum to pour into Ness. She couldn't stand by the time he finished and she was grateful for his claws on her hips for support. Ness coughed a little to get the last of the cum which she couldn't swallow out of her throat and looked over at their audience. Drogo was just finishing pumping his cum into trylock and Trylock was staring at Ness with an expression that Ness knew well. It was hatred. She hated that the only way Drogo would take her was to watch others mate. That hatred was now pointed at Ness.

Ness wasn't sure if Camus was aware of the hatred. Ness moaned as she started to come down from her high and her wings clung to Camus. Finally Ness looked up at Camus as she licked his cum from her lips and smiled. That was it...she just smiled. She figured she'd be able to speak in another 20 minutes but right now it was still out of her capabilities.

Camus pulled Ness close as he emptied all he had into her, her intestines and stomach swollen with his seed. She was full in ways a human woman never could be, and any mortal wench would have perished from his coupling. This was more proof she was his Rider, and Cam cocooned her in his limbs and with his wings so they could both rest. Slowly he shrank, back to the size of his mortal human form, and he smiled as he gently ran fingers around the swollen and gaping holes of his lover, her cunt and ass still stretched and not having yet recovered from the vicious pounding he'd given her. Raw and red, her orifices gave testament to her fucking, and though Camus had noticed the look from Trylock, he'd ignored it. Another dragon's Rider was not his concern.

"I will go with you to the Council once I rest a moment." Camus told Drago.

Drago nodded as he too lay down exhausted from his exertions with Trylock. "I shall leave you two alone for a few minutes. Ness knows how to get to the Council. Come Trylock. I'm not done with you yet. You have some explaining to do and such is not to be discussed in front of others." Drago put his tail around Trylock and pulled her to him. With a wink of his eye, they disappeared and Camus and Ness were by themselves.

Ness looked over at Cam and smiled as she just lay where she was at. She wasn't going to voluntarily move for a bit yet since she could still feel her asshole and pussy closing. She might be a Rider but it still takes a bit for her body to return to its normal state. She could feel the cum soaking into her body as well as leaking out of her yet and part of her wondered how long it would take for it to stop.

"Oh that was most glorious my magnificent Camus. I almost feel sorry for Trylock...but not much. We can rest for now my love. Do you need actually nourishment? I can summon some food for you if you wish. Then I should wash you before we go to the Counsel although I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were already watching us."

Back
Top Bottom