Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sanguinary Prophecy -:-Haru|Verikatt-:- [NSFW]

Nessa waited for Camus to fall asleep before she let herself fall asleep. It was her duty, even if it wasn't public knowledge, that the rider protected the dragon when asleep. It didn't matter what form they were in it was still their responsibility. Ness turned down her own body heat to a lower temperature so that she wouldn't start any fires in the bed but still warm enough to give warmth to both of them. She stretched out and was greatly pleased to see that her form fit into Cam's form as if it was made for it. Perhaps that was just another one of the many mysteries between Dragons and their riders. Soon her own eyes closed and she too drifted into slumberland.

It was closer to 2 1/2 hours before Nessa sensed that Camus was waking up. She rolled over on top of him, knowing that he could handle her slight weight without any problem. Her wings unfurled just enough to cover them, offering them some privacy until they were both ready to move. Ness casually stretched her long body up and gave Cam a gentle kiss.

"I sense you are waking my dragon master. Do you require more food or how else make I serve you? I will admit, my beloved Camus, that I hope soon to ride you in flight or fly next to you."

Cam did stir at the feel of Nessa's body on his and then her lips upon his mouth. Instinctually his hands slid down her body to come to rest on her rounded bottom. Giving a squeeze he answered, "Once we get further away from the city we can take to flight and I will allow you to see me in my true form." he promised her. "So what shall we eat before we leave? I require a lot of energy to transform." he told her, giving her rump a squeeze. "And you drained me pretty good, even with eating afterward." he teased. Kissing her mouth softly, the dragon moved, easily lifting her as he stood onto his two feet and held her off the ground in his arms. "Once we leave where shall we travel?" he asked.

Ness thrilled at the display of strength that Cam showed. She knew that his lifting capacity was huge since he was a dragon but there was still something primal about hos he just picked her up and held her.

"MMMmm. Yes I can see that we shall be eating more often for a bit. You are far too tempting to leave alone for long. Never fear Sir. I will not let you starve. Food shall always be at your disposal. As for where do we go? May I suggest the mountains. There is a hidden area where we can rest and I can add the heartstone to the others."

Ness leaned in and gave Camus a slow long lingering kiss. She wasn't in a hurry nor did she put all her passion into it. It was a kiss that promised much and from a person who knew she had found her mate.

Ness had a smile on her face when she stopped the kiss. With a wave of her hand off to one side, she opened up a portal and motioned for her slaves to bring in the food. "Kori and Katiera are twins and my meal experts. They always have food available for me and they have orders to have food ready at all times. Let them come forward Sir with a variety of food for you and you can choose what you'd like to eat."

As she talked, Ness' tail had casually snaked up between their bodies and lay against his heart. She could feel his heart beat and was pleased when her own heartbeat adjusted to match his.

"I do require a lot of food. My appetites run deep." he told her, and as she explained where they could go he nodded. "It will be good to get away from the Hunters." he admitted. The kiss she gave was nice and slow, full of desire and passion, but not overly so. Her adoration was evident, and then she introduced some twins. Camus smirked a little wondering what her reaction might be if he asked for them to join them in their more carnal activities sometime. He refrained from that question as early as it was, and as they offered their tribute he chose several skewers of meat, foregoing any vegetables, and began to eat. Feeling Ness' tail on his chest he lifted it up a moment to kiss it, right on the spade-like end, and then went back to eating.

After the meal was done Cam would stand and stretch. "Seems like a good day for fling my love." he said.

Ness smiled when Cam mentioned his appetites. "I believe that both of our appetites run deep and varied. One day I might show you my Harem...if you would be interested. Being a rider has given me special ranks and privileges and now that I am mated I will have even more. These I willingly share with you although you cannot eat any of my Harem. I will draw the line at that." She purred as she took a skewer of meat and started to eat the meat off of it. She had to stuff her mouth with food so she wouldn't laugh at the slaves sighs of relief when she told Cam he couldn't eat her Harem. They were part of it and they knew that he was a dragon. Some dragons did like the tender flesh of mortals.

When Cam kissed her tail tip, Ness almost told the twins to step aside so that she could mate with Cam again. She inhaled sharply and her tail heated up as it stroked his chest. Her breasts heaved up and down as she fought the surge that was going through her. "Perhaps my lord Dragon would like to hear of the dream I had while I slept next to him? It was of us flying and mating in the air. You held me in front of you and as your massive wings flew us to one of my homes, I was kept secure for your cock was in me. With each beat of your wings, it pushed your cock in deeper as a piston would. In and out and when I came, you just held me out for my cum to drain out of me and fall upon whomever might have been watching. Then you returned to fucking me." Ness smiled as she brought up a skewer and held it between their two mouths and took a bite. "For that to come true, the twins had best pack us a meal. Do you have anything you'd like them to do before I return them to one of my quarters?"

Ness nodded to the twins who knew what she meant, and set the skewers so they would be within reach of Cam and Ness. Then they stood next to each other to show off their glistening naked bodies to their best advantage. Ness didn't want them now, although she had been known to have sex with females before, but she thought they might be a pretty picture for Cam to see. She wasn't worried that he would mate with them for no mortal could compare to the mating that they had shared.

Camus grinned. "None could ever replace you my Rider, but I am interested in all aspects of your life and your Harem might be most pleasing." he told her, and pulled her closer. There was no denying the grin as she told hm he could not eat any of her harem, and he gave a serious nod. "I would never do such a thing." he told her, and he was being mostly truthful. Rarely did he eat mortals, even demons, and as Ness spoke, her breasts heaving, Camus licked his lips. The dream she described was quite lovely.

As the twins showed themselves off, Camus pulled Ness' hand down to his cock to stroke it and bring it to life. "They are very nice. Perhaps one day they might be privileged enough to taste my cock." he teased, his growing organ now in full view of the twins.

Ness smiled at Cam's comment about her Harem. "Oh I only have those in my Harem to please me. They have been trained to listed and feel. Listen to what I want and listen to what my body says I want them to do. I would share them if you wish. I would supervise at first since some are not used to such male magnificence."

Ness immediately started to stroke Cam's cock. "This might scare some of them which might be interesting. I am not in a hurry to share. Look at the Twins eyes. They are wondering how they could take you and still live. They have cause to wonder. They would die if you took them without my help." Ness motioned the twins over and then looked at them. "He is off limits without my express permission. However, he might enjoy watching you two while we mate. Stay where we both can see you two and enjoy."

Ness then turned to Cam, enjoying his hardening cock. "I hope that meets with your approval Sir. They will stay occupied but will take direction if you so desire them to do something different."

Ness' tale snaked down between them and started to stroke Cam's ball sack, letting them rest on it. Her tail would periodically move back and forth putting different pressure on his balls as her hand stroked his cock. Finally she gave a little jump and put her legs around Cam's waist. She looked over at the twins who were busy kissing each other and fondling each others breasts. It was obvious that they didn't have any problems having sex in front of other people. Before long one of the twins was putting her fingers inside the pussy of her sister and stroking her while sucking on her breast.

Camus had to smirk. "If they rally want to see male magnificence and wonder if they might live then I could show them my hybrid form. I have a feeling that two long and thick feet of cock might be more than they could handle without magical assistance." Cam said with a chuckle. The twins were quite nice, but Ness' tail stroking his balls while her hand busied itself along his shaft had precum sliding from his tip, making his shaft glisten and gleam, collected on her fingers and soft wet sounds could be heard. "I want someone to lap up this precum and lick my slit, maybe try to get their tongue inside of me. Someone to suck the head of my cock while another rims my ass. Your choice my sweet love." Camus said, and laid back, legs spread and his magnificent cock jutting upward, heavy balls begging for attention as well. He was wondering how compliant they might be and what duties Ness might perform herself.

The twins were VERY well trained. They did not shriek, beg to be excused, nor plead but their eyes DID get very large and their knuckles were white as they clutched at each other. That pleased Ness that they had not broken their training.

Ness let her tail trail out towards the two young women and they immediately took it in their hands so they could stroke and kiss it. Ness purred as she watched Cam lean back on the bed and presented himself. "No Beloved Sir. It is too early for them to see THAT much this soon. You are still magnificent in this form. I shall make some images of you fucking me in your hybrid form and let them think on it while they sleep. I am sure that the imagines in the morning, when they awaken, will be fun to watch."

Nessa let her tail disengage from the talented tongues of the Twins. It tapped one of them on the shoulder and pointed to Cam's ass and then tapped the other one and pointed to his cockhead. The two moved into their positions and started to do as Cam asked. Ness watched for a little and then her tail pointed to Cam's slit. "Don't forget his request to see if you can get your tongue in his slit." Once she was satisfied that the girls were doing a passable job on Cam, Nessa turned so that she could start to lick Cam's cock clean. As she was licking Cam's cock, one of her hands streaked out to cup and play with Cam's balls. It was Ness tail that had other plans. It snaked around Nessa's body and started to slap the cockhead twin on her ass. As if that was a signal, that twin spread her legs more and the tail slipped between her legs and into the Twin's pussy. It churned around in there until the Twin's gasp could be heard. Cam actually heard the gasp from both Twin's because they were so linked what happened to one happened to the other.

The Tail pushed and pulled inside the pussy until the slushing sound of a well churned pussy was heard. Then it withdrew and pushed into the Twin's asshole. The Twin that was rimming Cam's Asshole gasped again and lurched forward a little as if it was HER ass that was being reamed out. Ness chuckled when she saw that and doubled her efforts on Cam's cock.

Ness wondered how long Cam would last with all the attention or how he would reposition the women.

Cam had laid back and the twins set to work as instructed, one's tongue slipping over his pucker as the other tongued his cockhead and slit. Then as Nessa began to lick his thick shaft, Cam simply closed his eyes and let the sensations radiate through his body. THIS was how a dragon deserved to be worshiped and he moved and gyrated his hips in pleasure. He soon became aware of Nessa's actions with her slaves and he watched as both became more and more aroused, the smell of sex flooding his nostrils, their pussies dripping as they came, and Cam soon moved Nessa to be behind her, sliding his cock into her slick wet cunt, and positioning the twins to both lick Nessa's pussy and his cock as well when he pulled out of their Mistress.

This was how he would proceed, pumping into Nessa and filling her with his cock, only to pull out after a moment to stuff that same cock into one of the girl's mouths. "I think I might fill your ass with cum Nessa, unless you think the girls have done well enough to deserve to have their faces painted." he suggested.

Ness crooned as she felt Cam's cock in her pussy and then the girls tongues in her pussy as well. "Yeeessss. Fuck my pussy. Come in my ass. You can spray them a little bit if you wish but I want to feel you spray in me. To fill me up and let it run down my thigh. They can clean us out afterwards or if you wish to watch them they can clean each other while we finish eating."

Ness stopped talking as she started to move back and forth in rhythm with Cam and let her tail alternate slapping the girls ass with her tail and then every once in awhile would slip into their cunts to fuck them. For Ness it was a win win and win. The Twins mouth on her pussy along with Cam fucking her were sending her soon to a climax but then when she started to put her tail into the equation it was the third win.

Cam moaned in his pleasure and slipped out of Ness' pussy, leaving her lovely and gaped a bit as he slid his swollen cockhead into the mouth of one twin. He wasn't sure which one and didn't care, it was a warm eager mouth to caress his needful turgid cock before he slipped back into Ness' now tight pussy once more, two fingers easing into her ass while he fucked her cunt, massaging the top ridge of his own cock as he penetrated both holes. "You serve your Master well." he intoned, grabbing Ness' ass with his free hand to keep her cheeks spread and inviting for him as he pumped those fingers deep and his heavy balls slapped her clit with each thrust into her.

"Squeeze your pussy for me Pet." Cam groaned to Ness and felt her tight demonic cunt milk his throbbing prick as he threw his head back in pleasure. His form rippled a bit and though he kept control, his cock expanded, stretching her obscenely.

The twin immediately opened her mouth to accept the cockhead and started to choke on it. It took a little bit to adjust but by then Camus had pulled back out and slipped his cock into Ness again. The other twin opened up her mouth also in case Cam decided to use her also. It was mesmerizing to watch Cam fuck. She had never seen anything like him before, which was saying a lot, and she couldn't help but be envious. She knew not to express it though for she was well trained and knew the consequences of her initiating such an action.

Ness inhaled sharply as Cam rotated between fucking her and waiting for her stretched muscles to return to their regular shape. The air from him withdrawing, the sounds of the twins servicing him until he pushed back into her all were intoxicating to her. Being a demon, Ness didn't mind some pain with her pleasure. When Cam expanded his cock to fill her tight pussy it was almost too much. He was going in and out of her quicker than she had anticipated and just when her body had adjusted to him, he had withdrawn. Then, when her body closed up he was in her again.

"As we both wish." was her reply to his order to tighten up around his broadening cock. Her demonic muscles did more than just tighten around him. They started to milk his cock as they tightened. It was if he was in a vise that pulsated and squeezed him in a rhythmic fashion.

As Ness' cunt began to milk him, seemingly with a mind of its own, Camus groaned and thrust deeply into her, battering past her cervix to penetrate into her very womb. Her cunt was exceedingly tight, inhumanly so, and he reveled in the pleasure he was wringing from her body as he felt his climax building. His heavy balls tightened as the pleasure began to mount, and Cam threw back his head and gave a growl as he started to empty himself into her, the first huge explosion of seed from his cock almost enough to fill her womb. Cam was far from done though as his snake-like cock bucked and pulsated inside of her, spewing his hot sticky cum deep into her to fill her up and overflow her, though Cam pulled out to make sure he sprayed the faces of the twins as well, soon covering them with his hot cum before he was finally spent.

"That was quite nice." Cam said, his voice low and deep as his member began to shrink a little. "Though I could use with a good cleaning." he said meaningfully, and looked at the three females.

"Indeed it was delicious."

Although Cam had talked to all three women, Ness needed cleaning up as well so she reclined and motioned for the girls to come forward. They, of course, did so readily and stopped between the Cam and her. "While all of us need to be cleaned up, you two need it before starting on us otherwise you'll get us all messy again."

The twins understood the request and started to lick and clean Cam's cum off of their faces but it wasn't long before Ness' tail came out and pushed the legs further apart of the girls. That way Cam and her could see how wet the girls were. As a treat to herself, Ness let her tail then moved up to the sperm on the girls faces. She would scoop up the cum and feed herself using her tail as the utensil. Ness then scooped up some of her own cum with her tail and offered it to Cam. If he chose not to eat her offering she would let the girls have a small taste.

It didn't take long for greedy girls to clean each other up enough that they felt they could present themselves for inspection. Ness knew that they had left some of Cam's cum on their faces so that he could enjoy the sight but she didn't chastised them for it.

"Good enough for now. I want both of you to get busy cleaning us up. You can alternate between each other with those tongues." While the twins were getting their tongues on Cams cock Ness used her hand. It was a nice massage that she gave his cock and eventually wound her tail at the base of his cock to make sure she could apply pressure.

She looked up at Cam. "After this should we get started out so that we make our destination in good time?"

The twins did as commanded, licking one another clean, and then getting to work on Cam and Ness. Cam sat back and let them wok, his rapacious nature something he fought with to keep from getting hard again. He nodded at Nessa's suggestion. "We should get going. We know the Hunters will come after us, and I need to get a few things from a cache I have close by." he told her.

Soon they were both clean, and Cam stood, stretching out a little. "This will be the first time you have seen my full dragon form I believe." he told her, and once the twins had been sent away he held Nessa close before he would transform. The immense silver-scaled form nearly three hundred feet from nose to tail, and Cam held her in one massive clawed hand.

Ness watched the twins for a bit and made sure they did a thorough job of cleaning them up. This was a treat for them since they got to taste Dragon cum as well as Demoness Cum. She knew how it would affect them and by the time they were finished their own juices were dripping down their thighs.

"You have done well. I am travelling with Camus but might call on you another time. Until I call on you, stay in my quarters and keep it clean. You have my permission to play with yourselves and other females but no other males." With those instructions, Ness dismissed the twins and sent them back. Both Cam and her knew they, or others, could be called back at any time Ness wanted.

Ness turned to Cam and smiled as he held her . As he turned into his true form, she caught her breath. He was magnificent! The power...the mass...the coloration of him. She couldn't find any flaw. In her eyes he was perfection itself.

"My Dragon! You are indeed magnificent. All others must pale next to you." Ness' tail came up and stroked Cam's finger since he was holding her. Her hands came up and stroked his scales, marveling at the texture and feel of it. Most people might only think that the scale was of one texture or layer but Ness could feel various textures on each scale, all interlaced to appear smooth.

"Shall I ride you or are you going to carry me to your cache my love?"

Camus, as did most dragons, adored praise,and the words from his beloved made him swell with pride. Her hands were hardly felt as they trailed over his scales, and in answer to her question he lifted her to place her upon his neck, close to the base, where she would find a break in his spine fins, and a place almost made for a rider. Once she was settled and secure Camus moved, his wings powerful as they sought to get wind beneath them, and he lifted from the ground, his ascent slow, but quickly speeding up as he got into the sky.

Soon he soared above the ground, using the clouds as cover so as not to cause a panic below. Heading in a westward direction, Camus played along the clouds, letting Nessa revel in the power between her legs.

Ness held her breath when Cam lifted her up and placed her on his neck. She wasn't afraid but merely held her breath in anticipation. She was going to ride this magnificent creature! Ness made sure she was in her full demoness form and her wings were folded back a bit with the claws getting a good hold on his scales behind her.

When they were high enough to go play in the clouds, Ness couldn't hold back and opened up her mouth to scream in delight. Her arms went out and her head was thrown back. She acted like a child at her first Faire complete with giggles.

Finally Ness calmed down a bit and leaned forward. She cast a spell so that she could be easily heard by Cam but only Cam. "Thank you for that. It was beyond my imagination. Your strength is without compare. I would not object if you took a round about path to your cache."

Ness took a deep breath and then settled down. They had business to attend to so she couldn't totally have fun ALLL the time. Well perhaps she could since she was a Dragon Rider and such a sexy dragon!!!! Fun for a dragon and a demoness can easily mean something different than to a normal person.

"All fun aside my wonderful Dragon, once you have what you wish to take with us, I will direct you to the Valley of the Stones."

The Valley of the Stones. The hidden location of where the Heart Stones of the Dragons were held. Only the Dragon Riders knew of such a place and perhaps one or two Dragons but no more. It was so well hidden that most dragons didn't believe it even existed. Part of her wondered if Cam knew of it but she was more concerned about what route to take.

Cam slowed in his flight. "You know where the Valley of the Stones is located? I had thought that knowledge long lost." he admitted. "We need to make cure we are not followed. The Heart Stones hold vast power."

He banked, heading straight for his cache, for once they got there he'd empty it and it would be no more. The trip wa not long, an hour by dragonflight, and soon he was setting down in a deserted rocky area north of Neverwinter. Once he'd landed he shifted back into his human form and moved to an inconspicuous boulder, though one that likely weighed several tons. Grasping the divots in the stone he heaved and the boulder rolled away to reveal a cavern behind it. Smiling at Ness he motioned for her to follow.

Once inside, Cam whispered a spell, allowing them passage beyond the magical barrier that protected the place in addition to the hefty entrance, and inside the cavern the true contents were revealed as the heavy illusion dropped away. The walls were lined with books, the cold climate and heavy boulder keeping out moisture.

"Dragon magic." he told her by way of warning, and he held up a small cube, about the size of a single six-sided die. A word of power and the entire contents of the room vanished, apparently now held in the cube. Tucking the cube into a pouch on his belt Cam smiled. "That was easy enough."

Nessa grinned. It wasn't often that one could surprise a dragon or even get them to question a statement. "Yes, I know the spell and ritual for the place. We will indeed have to be careful so as not to be followed. You will need to be in your full glorious form or your hybrid form otherwise you will not be able to come in with me. I think you have earned the right to be there for the installation of my sisters stone and I would like to introduce you to my bloodline."

Ness was quite for the rest of the journey, curious as to where they were headed. When Cam said Dragon Magic she inhaled sharply. She held her breath as he led them into his lair and almost before she could blink...he was done. She pouted a bit and put her hands on her hip. "That happened too fast! How about putting some back so I can see it again?" She automatically leaned over to look at the cube more closely. "That is indeed great magic. I have never seen anything contain so much so fast so quickly. Even our most advanced demons cannot do that."

Ness finally looked up at Cam with both wonder and pride on her face. HER dragon knew such great magic. He was just better and better in her eyes. "We can leave when you are ready. We need to head North for 30 miles and then go West for another 30. There is land there that we will pass through. Usually that is where I lose anybody who might be following."

"I'll go in my 'full glorious form', and might even fuck you in the place to prove our bond." he told her with a grin. Once they'd reached the place and she asked to see the magic again, Cam obliged. With another word of power the items of the cache reappeared and had arranged themselves as they had been, and Cam watched her s he activated the item and spoke again, the magic once more putting the entire cache into the small cube.

Listening to her direction, Cam asked, "Should we go by flight, or on foot?" he asked. Unsure how to enter the sacred place, Cam didn't want to draw attention.

Nessa clapped her hand as she watched Cam repeat the packing and unpacking of his belongings. "Oh how marvelous that is. We have something similar but not as efficient." Nessa bit her tongue so that she wouldn't stand all day asking for Camus to play packing games with her. She had other things to pay attention to and since he asked about how to proceed it might open up a discussion for other things.

"Oh I know a couple of my ancestors would love to watch us fuck. They might be contained in their heart stones but that doesn't mean they still don't have sexual urges. A couple still might ask to participate but all of that can be determined later on. You asked should we fly or walk? I would suggest both. We can fly to get a greater distance away but then switch to walking. Does it matter which form you are in for holding breath and such? When I said we will go through land I meant we will physically be walking or flying through the ground."

Nessa was quiet for a moment fully aware that Cam could sense that she was trying to figure out how to state something. Finally she took a step back and rose up to her full height. She had made her decision. She could ask for his scales but she could "instruct" him as her role as rider. She would have to be careful though.

"My most glorious dragon, as you may be aware, one of the rider's roles is to help instruct on some of the changes that can occur or happen after mating with the rider. How much do you know of it? For instance, do you know what happens to your scales?"

Camus smiled and reached to caress the cheek of his demoness lover, his Rider. As she spoke about traveling through the earth he rubbed his chin. "I can actually take the form of most any living thing, and could use spells to move through the ground as well. Though I admit I prefer flying when I can. It seems more natural for me." he admitted.

A raised brow as she asked about his scales and Cam said, "I regularly shed scales. I have never had a Rider before, you are my first, so I am unsure if that has a particular effect on what happens to my scales. Why do you ask?"

Back
Top Bottom