Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sanguinary Prophecy -:-Haru|Verikatt-:- [NSFW]

The change in Ness was expected, but the reaction to that change was not. Camus could feel the pull, the building empathic connection ebtween them as Ness came closer and dared to touch him. He'd have granted permission, and the jolt than ran through him at her touch was slightly unexpected despite the fact he knew it was coming. As Ness' skin rippled and seemed to cover itself in a silvery sheen of scales, Camus was caught off guard by the sheer resemblance to his own hide, and wondered if it would have changed color depending on the dragon she was around. Of course, by now he knew she was his Rider, and not all Riders were for all dragons.

Yet it was as she collapsed that Camus nuzzled along her body with his muzzle, the great silver-scaled maw parting to allow his forked tongue to flicker along her skin. He could hear her heartbeat and hear the flow of blood, smell it. He knew that physically she was fine and this problem seemed to be more of a battle in her subconscious than anything physical. "You are mine." he whispered to her, nuzzling her again, her body able to easily be picked up in his mouth if he so desired. Instead he nuzzled her again and drew in the scent of her, billions of olfactory receptors committing her scent to memory. "Be at peace. You are mine." he told her.

You are mine. Three simple words that soothed and excited Ness at the same time. Her body automatically arched up to meet Camus' tongue and shivered at his words.
She knew he spoke the truth. Was she ready to admit it? It was a big decision for her. She would be giving up part of ... her. She would be devoted to Camus and that devotion would only be rivaled by the devotion she had put into her studies. If she uttered the words, if it was meant to be, Ness would not be alone. She would not be the singular she but would be part of the plural they. Their life lines would forever be forged together.

Ness knew of one way to find out if it was true. The Test of Souls it was called and it was ancient beyond ancient. It was forged from the beginning and passed down from generation to generation. It was a simple test but a dangerous one. Just thinking about that proved to Ness that she knew it was true. Ness leaned into Camus tongue, enjoying how it proved to be a balm to her chaotic mental thinking. She found her heart slowly returning to normal and gave in the urge to touch him. As she did so, she muttered the words for the Test of Souls.

"Pel vincle etern i La seva Entre el genet del drac, m'ofereixo per ser jutjats."

With those words, Ness raised her arms and caressed Camus maw. She was well within striking distance should he not want her, although his earlier words gave her confidence. As soon as she touched him, her red hair whipped back and forth almost as if it had a life of its own. It surrounded both her and Camus maw and circled twice around them even though at first it didn't look like her hair would be that long. Then the warmth started. It was a slow burn that went through Ness body. Her body arched up as first the various colors of dragonkind circled around them until slowly the gold and silver remained and then finally the only gold was due to the fire from Ness hair. Her scales on her armor tuned in to the same as scales that were on Camus.

Ness had been judged. Camus had spoken the words on his part. Now it was her turn. She knew his name so she smiled as a flush of emotions went through her. Pride to be his and for him to be hers. Lust for such a magnificent being. Wonder that she had found her dragon for many never did and finally a bond that would be eternally hard to break.

Ness turned so she could climb up a bit more on Camus snout and smiled at him. She whispered for she knew that he could still hear her words. "D'Camus known as Camus'quynn Ayrwynnd, I am yours." She then inhaled his scent and while she didn't have as great of olfactory senses as a dragon, her lineage made sure that she would be able to track Camus by scent no matter where he was. Her training in the mystic arts also made it so that even if he traveled across dimensions without her, and he had better not, that she would still be in contacat with him.

ooc: translation - By the eternal bond between the dragon and its rider, I offer myself up for judgment.

Though Camus was well-versed in the Old Ways and knew the rituals, he had never experienced them before despite his age. The dragon had never had a Rider, and for all intents and purposes many thought they were extinct. Many thought dragons themselves were extinct. However, as the demoness spoke those words and her hair became as a living thing, Camus knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that this was meant to be. Even before she finished speaking he knew she was worthy, and as she climbed partway up along his muzzle, Camus belly grew warm and she proclaimed herself his. This was something that was primal, primordial even, and Camus felt his desire for her grow in so many ways. She was more than a simple Rider, she was his, in mind and spirit and body.

In Body.

Camus began to change back, and in moments he was in his human guise once more, Ness cradled in his arms. Carrying her with no effort whatsoever, the dark haired man moved her to a pallet full of furs and pillows, laying her upon them and lowering himself atop her in an ages old position that seemed so natural. Camus' lips pressed to hers and he kissed her deeply, his hands exploring the silver scales that covered her form. "Come to me Ness. Let me be yours." he whispered.

Ness family had told her what to expect in the saying of the ritual. Ness had even read the books on it and saw drawings that somebody had done. All of that seemed so pale to actually having experience it. Her hair, which Ness was semi sentient anyway, seemed to become more alive and it seemed to have approved of Camus as her Dragon as much as Ness approved.

When Camus easily lifted her up and carried her to the furs, Ness smiled. Her arms were already threading themselves around his neck as her hair twirled around them, caressing him as Ness returned his kiss.

His kiss. It was perfect. The heat was there and it certainly did spark the same heat in her. She could taste dragon as she kissed him and she growled low in approval. Her silver scales, a poor imitation to his, gleamed and shone brightly wherever he touched.

"We are each other. Parts of a whole. Only you can make me whole Camus. I freely give myself to you."

With those words and a quick sudden roll, Ness was on top of Camus. She leaned down and started to kiss his body. With each kiss the red jewel on Ness scaled hand would glow as if in approval and her scales would brighten a bit. She spread her legs so that she could sit on his waist as she and her hair explored his body. She wanted so bad to sit upon his cock and feel that inside of her but she knew that it would have to be a decision of his. The first time was always the dragons decision. Of course that didn't mean the rider couldn't entice the dragon to take her.

Ness didn't let her awe of Camus interfere with trying to entice him to take her. Take her fully and not just tease her as his mouth had been. She hands were a contrast which showed her duality. One had gauntleted and covered with scales as was most of her body and yet one hand was still human. Ness mouth and hands were busy kissing and nibbling on Camus chest, very slowly working their way down his body.

Camus smiled down at Ness and as she flipped him onto his back he laughed softly. She was aggressive in some ways, and was easy to show what she wanted of him. Of course he had insitgated the entire thing and was not a man, or dragon, to leave things half finished. As she spoke and then began to trail kisses down his body, the muscled planes of his form shifted and moved in pleasure beneath her ministrations. The clothing he had been wearing before he transformed had come back to him once he'd reassumed that human shape, and he raised his hands above his head and crossed his wrists, leaving his entire body as a veritable feast for the Dragon Witch now writhing with need atop him. The heat of her sex was scalding along his skin, even through his clothing, and a familiar trobbing ache became more prominant in his loins.

Ness' eyes were glowing a little bit, not silver like Camus but more of a red. She slowly straightened up, still letting her hands trace down Camus chest towards his hips. She looked down at him and licked her lips as she purred

Vermell , què tal una mica d'ajuda amb la roba

She scooted down further on Camus body, feeling his arousal starting and smiled. Shortly after she had spoken in the ancient tongue, Ness' hair circled around Camus crossed wrists and wrapped around them. Ness looked at the sight and grinned. She'd have to talk to Red again but she couldn't help but admire the scene. She didn't know Camus enough...yet...to know if he would participate in some bondage or to what extent. She was looking forward to learning. Ness, in a much firmer voice, repeated

Vaig dir la roba

Red, the hair, tightened up around Camus wrists and kept him that for for a little bit while the rest of Red started to free Camus from his clothes. Red did, however, loosen up Camus' wrists and went to finish shucking Camus.

"Ahhh, that is better. It is a shame to hide this body. I want to devour it."

Devour would be a good word. Ness got up on all fours and leaned forward. Her head going down to Camus short hairs and her ass sticking up in the air. Her tongue came out and traced around Camus cock, even through his cloth. Her head settled over where the head of his cock was and she breathed through the cloth. Her mouth settled down again and she started to suck on his cock still through the cloth. A few bobs later, her fingernails traced the same path. She used her dragon claw hand though. She had every intentions of ripping the cloth open to free up his cock, but for now she was semi content to just play with it through the cloth with her mouth and fingernail.

ooc: translation - Red, how about some help with the clothing. - I said the clothing.

There was no surprise in Camus as Ness' hair seemed to have a life of its own, and grappled lightly with his wrists. He could have broken free at any time and yet the dragon was lost in the rapture of the impending pleasure, and he watched with darkening eyes as Ness moved down his body, her hair discarding his clothing to leave his sculpted torso bare, hard planes of muscle caressed and given attention by Ness' mouth and lips. As her warm lips suckled his cock through the pants he wore, Camus' back arched a bit, pressing that growing bulge upward, the scent of his arousal carrying pheromones only his Rider would succumb to, and he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that both Kyra and Ness had had the potential to be his Rider, and Ness' moistening pussy was proof of a variety of things. Camus knew this since he could smell her.

"You like to tease, don't you?" he said, his voice deep as he reached a hand down to stroke fingers through her hair as she teased his cock through the fabric.

Ness lifted up her head and smiled at Camus as her tongue came out to moisten her lips. She inhaled as she smelled Camus scent just as she knew he could smell hers. "Tease? Oh my dear Dragon. Tease? No. This is is different. This is an...tis...ipation."

Ness straddled Camus cock, which was still hidden by cloth, and rubbed her scaled body back and forth against it for a bit. As she did so, Ness straightened up and raised her own hands slowly up her body. Her hair lifted up and swirled around Ness upper torso only giving Camus little glimpses of her breasts. Finally Ness' hands stopped at her breasts and started to massage and caress them as Ness kept her eyes on Camus. She tweaked his nipples and pulled on them a little bit, letting her clawed hand trace around them. She wasn't afraid of claws and she wanted Camus to know that. In fact the tip of her claw immediately made her nipples hard and extend out to their maximum length. Ness couldn't help herself and moaned in delight at the sensation and soon her hair was split between caressing Ness and Camus.

The smirk that came to Camus' face told the story, and as Ness straddled his waist, the heat of her pressed to the growing bulge of his crotch, Camus watched as she played with herself in some ways. "Get rid of your scales Ness. I want to see your body." Camus told her, and now that his hands were no longer bound he brought them up to slide along her body, until they grasped her breasts, the erect nipples rubbed along his palms. Flexing a little, Camus made his cock throb beneath Ness and lifted his hips to press that growing member into the apex of her thighs.

Ness smiled and nodded at Camus. She closed her eyes and slowly her dragonrider outfit disappeared. Her skin was no longer silver but regular skin and her hair turned into a curly mess that fell past her shoulders. The scales turned into a soft shawl for her to wear and Ness closed her eyes as she felt it against her skin.

Ness gasped when she felt Camus fingers and hands on her body. She felt him arch up and she slowly opened her eyes, showing him her desire for him. "I want you naked too. I don't know how much longer I can resist you. We both know we want this. I am bound not to initiate the first time together. Please. Don't make me wait much longer."

Please? She had said please? She couldn't remember the last time she had said please. Oh wait. Yes she did. It was that one bartender ....that was different. This was an honest plead for him to fuck her. She wanted to be stretched wide with his cock. She didn't care if it was a slow fuck or a hard fast fuck. She just knew that she needed him and if she had to plead with him she would. It seemed that she didn't have much of an option for her body was controlling her right now.

Ness curly hair and shawl

The way Ness revealed herself to him made Camus inhale sharply, the sight of her pale skin and the look of want and lust in her eyes was intoxicating and alluring. "Yes, I want this." he told her and just as she had done to him, he flipped her to her back, roughly spreading her legs, pushing her knees apart with his hands. The pink sex of the woman was bared to him as he did this, her desire evident by the glisten along her slit, the slight puffy look to her labia, and the achingly erect flesh of her nipples.

In response to her own desire to see him, Camus moved back off her a little. "Keep your legs spread for me." he ordered, and soon slid out of his clothing. The sculpted body of Camus was accented by the manhood between his legs, which seemed in perfect proportion to him. Now bare before her, Camus finally beckoned to her with a single finger. Grasping the base of his semi-swollen shaft, he presented himself to Ness, trusting in her to know what to do.

Ness inhaled sharply when Camus was finally open to her eyes. He was more perfect than she had hoped. The fates, sometimes, had a sense of humor and one could never tell ahead of time if they would be a rider of a perfect specimen of dragon and manhood or if they would be paired with a man with a pouch. She was glad that she got Camus for she couldn't imagine anybody better. She did, however, not dwell on that since ALL riders said that about their riders. In her and Camus case it was legitimate.

Camus flipped her over and she had a glimpse of his strength. Seeing his cock just waiting for her made her growl in need and when Camus said to keep her legs open Ness knew that it was an easy request to keep.

She spread her legs and put both of her hands down by her pussy, framing it in a way but also it also served to pull her nether lips out just a little bit to tease Camus.

Ness framing pussy

Pretty Pussy

Ness looked up at Camus when he motioned for her to come towards him. He just held his cock so she was thinking perhaps he wanted her to suck it for a little bit. She smiled and flipped over on all fours but before starting to crawl towards him, she looked over her shoulder at him. Did he like her ass? Did he like her to be in this position?

Ness on all fours

Ness moaned at the thought of all the positions she could be put in and knew that Red would keep changing her body to please Camus including her physical appearances. Finally Ness moved in a circle until she was facing Camus. She kept her face down low and her ass up high as she crawled towards him. Each step caused her ass to swing back and forth and sent her phermones towards Camus.

Once she got up to Camus, Ness paused and crossed her hands in front of her.

Ness crossed hands

It was the old way of showing respect and almost worship to the old ones. Ness really wanted to skip a lot of these old formalities but she also loved them for it cemented their bond more. Now that she had done observance to Camus, and he HAD motioned for her to begin, Ness felt that she didn't have to wait any longer.

Ness let her tongue come out and slowly lick Camus cock from the underside to the crown. If he didn't stop her, Ness planned on devouring his cock. Ness arched up so her lips were hovering over the cockhead and then let her tongue come out to swipe at it. First across the slip and then circle around the soft velvet crown. Ness fingers stroked Camus cock, letting her fingernails lightly scrape it. They were close enough to wrap around it when things got serious but for the beginning it was just the fingernails.

Camus certainly did enjoy the show that Ness put on, and he slowly stroked his cock as she moved, her body curved in all the right places, and soft in all the right ones too. Soon she was before him, on her knees as if in worship, and her tongue swirled around the swollen mushroom. Camus' eyes darkened in his lust and want, and his shaft twitched and jumped as Ness brought it to fullness. Long and thick, Camus' cock begged for Ness' mouth to engulf it, and Camus gave her his first order.

"Suck my cock. Fuck me with your mouth." he growled to her, and reached his hand down to bury fingers in her hair, caressing her scalp and giving her encourgement to follow his instruction.

YES! Those were words that she had wanted to hear. At least as a start.

Ness raised up so that she was hovering over his cockhead. She wasn't afraid to take him in her mouth but she also wasn't a dummy and knew that his cock would need to be a lot slicker in order to make it a bit more comfortable. Ness lowered her open mouth wide but even so it was almost too small. She bobbed her head a little bit up and down on Camus cock and then glanced up at him.

Open Wide

With mischief in her eyes, Ness raised up on her knees and slowly lowered her mouth. She stopped about half way, letting her body adjust to Camus, and then continued on down his cock. Her cheeks were pushed out from his girth and even though she didn't gag, she made little sounds that told him it was a close call. Eve so Ness didn't stop until Camus cock was totally inside her mouth.

Ness paused and then slowly drew her mouth back up, popping Camus hard cock out of her mouth. She took a deep breath and then repeated her actions, each time doing it a little faster. Soon Ness started to put more pressure on Camus cock, letting her throat squeeze his cock as she bobbed up and down upon him.

Ness loved Camus cock. It had a nice taste to it and smelled great. Her tongue felt every vein that seemed to pulse with life. She moaned, not realizing that the sound would be traveling through his cock .

The way she looked up at him with her mouth full of cock, the mischief he saw there, and the way that she moved up and down on his meet with enthusiasm... it was just what Camus wanted. Needed. He watched her intently, and he sighed in pleasure, smiling at the soft gurgling noises from her throat when she decided to deepthroat his dick, pressing him into her throat, her nose tapping at his pelvis as she sucked his dick.

"That's a good girl." Camus praised, and caressed Ness' cheek as she slid her mouth up and down his thick shaft, the skin glistening with her saliva, and soft lewd sounds coming from her as she suckled on his cock like the eager woman she truly was, wanton. "Let me hear how wet you are Ness. Finger your cunt." he ordered next, wanting to hear the wet sounds of her puss as she sucked him.

Ness listened to what Camus wanted. She'd let him have his say this time because she knew that she'd get her way another time. She wasn't upset with his requests because so far he hadn't asked for anything that she hadn't wanted to do. The hormones that he stirred up helped a little bit with that but he was handsome enough that she didn't need extra help.

Her smile grew wider for she had found a loophole in Camus statement. He wanted to hear the wet sounds of her pussy? So be it.

Ness backed off of Camus cock, letting it go with a "pop" sound. She quickly climbed up Camus body, letting her tail emerge as she did so. "Aye, I will let you hear it. Fingers are a bit mundane for normally I use my tail but for you it shall be fingers."
Ness tail wrapped around Camus thigh to help support her weight but also put it in position to play with his balls. That left Ness to crouch on his shoulders. A mortal human couldn't have pulled off such a position or move but then Ness wasn't human. She spread her legs so that one leg went over Camus head in a upside down U shape so that one of her shapely thighs and foot was on one shoulder. She put her hand on Camus head for balance as her other hand slipped down her other thigh, which was by Camus ear, and found her pussy.

Her fingers slipped into her pussy and stirred things up. It was a slushy sound coming from her pussy and fingers and Ness knew that Camus would be able to hear that as well as smell her arousal. She leaned down, her breasts resting on top of Camus head. "Is this what my rider wanted? Can you hear it now? Do you want to taste it?" Ness pulled her fingers out of her pussy and let it dangle in front of Camus mouth. He could see her juices dripping from her fingers as she casually waited for Camus to answer.

Camus didn't move as Ness moved atop him, her warm soft thighs and calves caressing over his skin as she stirred her fingers in her cunt. A devilish smile came to his face, "Yes, this is what your dragon wanted, but I will certainly be riding you soon enough." he shot back and as she presented her fingers his eyes met hers briefly. "Why lick your fingers when I can go straight to the source?" he asked, and turned his head, one arm coming up to cradle and knead her ass while he buried his tongue into her cunt and dipped his head to slip it into her asshole as well, tonguefucking both holes in turn as he switched between the two, his rock hard pole now throbbing with want, precum dripping to pool on the floor between his feet.

Sucking and lapping at her cunt like the dragon he was, Camus soon suckled hard on her clit before throwing her on the bed with a mischievous grin. "Present yourself to me, Rider, so that we can consummate this union." he commanded, leaving it up to Ness just exactly how she did it.

Ness moaned and clung to Camus head when he changed it up on her and started to suck on both her asshole and pussy. "Yeeessss" escaped her lips shortly after he started. When he told her to present herself to him she was in a quandry. Should she lay back since that was where he tossed her? Should she be predictable and just let him do it as most humans did, thinking it was the only position? ORRRRR should she turn the decision on him, knowing full well that he would be up to the challenge as well as either of his choices would please her too.

Ness didn't like to be predictable. That was one of her gifts. Her innate desire to keep changing things up bled over into her mate and bedroom choices. Ness looked up at Camus and slowly got up from the bed. She walked over to the wall and as she did so, her hair braided itself. She put her hands on the wall and stepped back and spread her legs wide. This position gave Camus freedom to choose either her ass or her cunt to fuck. Of course it also gave him the option to fuck both by alternating like he did with his tongue. Or perhaps he's use fingers in one and his cock in the other. All the possibilities made her wet and she moaned louder at the thoughts.

Finally she briefly looked over her shoulder at him and simple said "Take me then". She turned her head back towards the wall so she couldn't see when he walked to her although she instinctively knew when and where he moved. With her shapely ass in the air, her wet cunt dripping with want, and her waist already bowed to the best advantage for Camus, Ness waited.

Ness decision

There was no surprise as Nes presented herself to him, ass and cunt both, and the dragon in human form moved behind her, his thick cock rubbing between her ass cheeks and splitting her pussylips apart, the heat of her body burning for him. Camus grabbed the base of his cock, and rubbed that swollen crown along her pussy, seeing how her pink split open for him as his other hand grabbed the convenient handle of the braid, her hair sentient or not he was going to have his way and in a smooth forceful motion he split her wide and pushed into her, feeling that stretch as he did so, and barely giving her body time to prepare or even adjust before he was pulling back, looking down to see how her fuckhole stretched around the ridged crown of his cock before he filled her again with a groan.

His hand wound the braid about it, pulling her head back roughly as he wanted to hear her cries, and the hand that had initially guided his cock into her wanton hole moved to her face to briefly cress her cheek before sliding two fingers into her mouth to let her suck on them, urging her to do so as he started to fuck her deep, letting the ridge along the head of his cock just be seen before he would slide back in.

Ness kept her head turned away from Camus as she let her senses locate him in the room. She inhaled and arched up when she caught his scent. Then she felt him move in the room towards him. She felt the heat of his body even before she felt his thick cock rubbing against her ass.

Ness moved her ass up a fraction of an inch to entice Camus but then she felt him change positions and insert his cock into her pussy. Ness moaned in anticipation and thrust her pussy and ass back hoping to feel more of Camus. Her pussy won out and Ness inhaled sharply as Camus inserted his cock.

Ness knew about heat. She had been through the nine hells and back as well as yielded the Witchfire which was the hottest known in all the realms. Yet, with all of her knowledge, she was experiencing for the first time true heat. The heat that came from a Dragon mating with its Rider. As soon as Camus inserted the head of his cock into her, Ness knew that what she was experiencing was different than anything she had ever experienced before.

Ness felt Camus hand on her hair and it was enough of a distraction to pull her attention away from her pussy that Ness was a little surprised when Camus entered her in one movement and caused her to cry out. Her body quickly adjusted to his girth but only JUST enough to prevent damage. His cock was still getting a workout as her muscles clenched around him and squeezed to keep him there.

"Caaaam-usss" was all Ness managed to say before she felt her head pulled back and felt him withdraw and insert himself again and again. With each entrance she cried out, her wet pussy slowly going back to its original position only to have him split it wide open again for another stroke. Even though Camus wasn't currently fucking her ass, it too was pulsating and opening and closing in unison to his thrusts. Ness could feel the air rush in both orifices to lightly cool them before Camus once again plunged his cock in and stirred up her fires.

When Camus presented his fingers to her, she greedily latched on to them and started to suck on them, letting her drool coat the fingers as she lost herself in her lust for him. She couldn't get enough of him. Her cries of bliss and frustration that she felt were muffled by his fingers. Bliss when his cock churned her pussy but frustration when he withdrew from her. Her sloppy cunt was churned up by his cock and if she was thinking, she might have realized that her heart was slowly melting as she finally was united with her Dragon.

The way that Ness hissed his name was reminiscent of Kyla, and Camus drove deeper and harder into Ness' ripe cunt. Her muscles squeezed and milked his cock and Camus slid his fingers in and out of her mouth as he pulled out of her snatch, emptying her of his thickness, before he slid into her waiting upturned ass. The fit was much tighter of course, but it was as if he belonged there, sliding his cock into her ass with nary a problem as it gave way to him and hugged his cock so perfectly. A pleasured moan left him and he began to fuck Ness' bottom with fervor, loving how it spread for him. Slowly Camus stopped his own movements, forcing Ness to fuck her own ass while he watched and simply smiled.

"You let me know when you want me to fill that pussy of yours again. As I see it, your juices are running down your inner thighs. I think your little pussy misses me!" he exclaimed with a smile and slapped Ness across her plump, pale and perfect ass.

Ness wasn't the badass demoness right now. She was a female loving on her man even if her man was a dragon.

Ness inhaled sharply every time Camus slowly inserted his cock into her.

slow fuck

"That's it. By the Gods that feels so right.

"Fuck me Camus. Please don't stop."

Of course it was like Camus knew she'd say that because no sooner had she started to beg him to continue he stopped and watched her asshole slowly close back up. Then he said she'd have to do the fucking if she wanted it more. Obviously he knew her so well even after their brief encounter.

Ness nodded and steadied herself as she started to settle her ass over his cock. After every stroke it felt like the first time. She purposefully tightened her muscles to their max to try to give Camus the best fuck he had ever had. She knew what she wanted to do...and needed to do so she looked at Camus with lust filled eyes .

"Let me be the rider. I want to look into your eyes as we fuck." Ness' words were barely audible because of the lustful heat that was coursing through her body. Ness didn't wait for Camus to say yes or no because she was confident he wouldn't mind so she pushed him down onto the bed and quickly straddled him. "Now my pussy will be happy. It will welcome you home Caaam-us."

Ness straddled Camus waist and lowered herself up on his hard cock. It was like the first time. His hard cock splitting her open as if they hadn't already fucked. Nobody opened her up as much as he did and she reveled in the feeling. Finally she started to move up and down on his cock, each stroke coming faster than the before it. Soon she was leaning forward, her arms above his shoulders for stabilization. As her breasts hit his broad chest with each stroke, her ass jiggled as she plunged down until her ass hit bottom.

"Yes. Fuck yes. This is what I was meant for. Fuck me Caaam-us. Make me forget everything except us. Slap my ass and suck on my tits. I'm not afraid of bites."

Ness threw back her head and yelled with each stroke as she quickly fucked Camus

Ness on top

and could feel her orgasm starting to build up. Hopefully Camus would come with her but at the rate he was working her up, she didn't think she could wait for him if he wasn't ready.

Camus was more than happy to listen to everything that Ness had to say, and the smirk on his face told it all. The dirty mouth on the woman made his cock throb hungrily, and he fed every thick inch into her. Then she decided she was going to ride him, and impaled her tight pink cunt onto his fuckpole, and Camus moaned in satisfaction. She rode him hard, her tight pink pussy stretched around his cock, which was as large around as her wrist. Taking her words to heart he grabbed her ass hard, spreading her cheeks as he drove two fingers into her well-used anus, massaging it and keeping that hole loose for what was sure to be more assfucking in the future.

Her tits bounced and jiggled in his face and Camus caught one berry red nipple in his mouth, sucking hard and biting. The nipple was a hard peak by the time he let it go and instead he sank teeth into the milky white globe of one soft breast, drawing blood and leaving two crescent shaped marks. Were she a normal human he'd not have bitten so hard, but as it was the pain would be fleeting and her demonic blood would heal her in short order. Camus had some other ideas of where he could place some bites, and he glanced down to see how her cuntflaps were splayed wide by his thick cock. Wet squelching noises accompanied each descent on his cock, and the slap of skin on skin as her ass bounced off his thighs was quite nice as he used her own momentum to fuck her ass with his fingers.

Ness growled as she fucked Camus. Part of her wondered if it was this good now, what would happen when he took her virginity? Her rider virginity that is. Sooner or later she hoped that he would continue the practice of fucking her in Dragon form. Her body would adjust for that was what made her a dragon rider. BUT in order to adjust, her inner organs would have to shift and that only happened when in dragon form. It was often called popping the cherry for there was a thick membrane that would only yield to a dragon's cock. His cock now was already larger than her wrist and and filled her so full that it felt that her stomach protruded.

Ness growled louder and moved faster when Camus grabbed her ass and started to finger fuck her asshole. That growl quickly changed into a primal yell when he bit her. She could feel his teeth sinking down into her breast. She looked down and saw the blood dripping down from his bite. Ness leaned over to offer him her breast but for only a brief moment. She wanted him to clearly hear what she had to say and she wasn't sure if she could get the words out at a distance or if her growls and yells would distort them.

"Enough my Dragon. Let your rider come and you come for her. In my mouth. I want to taste you more."

Ness lifted herself off of Camus but did turn her back to him. She arched her body so that her legs were on either side of Camus waist and leaned over. Her breasts dragged against his thighs as she leaned over to take him again in her mouth but her ass was still up in the air, teasing him with her arousal and just out of touch for his mouth. Of course it would be easy for him to pull her down if he wanted to eat her out but she would leave that to him. She wanted to taste him to see if he was indeed as delicious as she remembered from earlier.

Ness attacked his cock. There was no other word for it. She couldn't get enough of it and she wasn't wasting time. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock. First just the cock head but soon as moaning and drooling over his cock. She went nose to balls with each stroke and let her hands go down to his balls to play with as she put as much pressure on his cock as she cook. At one point, Ness finally turned around so that Camus could watch her. She pulled back when she collected enough of his precum, which was more than a mere human's regular cum, in her mouth and let it drip down onto her breasts. "Give it to me Camus. Flood my mouth and tits with your offering." Then Ness started a squeeze and release pressure on his huge balls with her hand as if daring him to resist her for long.

greedy ness

Camus loved how tight and hot Ness' body felt to him, and he was a little surprised when she pulled off his thickness but gasped in pleasure as her mouth enveloped him, her lips wrapped around his veined length as she started to fuck him with her throat, taking that length each time as her drool slobbered over his throbbing cock. She gagged and gurgled, putting on a show for him, and he was all the more happy for it, observing her dripping pussy as she gagged on his dick. Camus was not going to show mercy though, and as she pulled off of him, his precum dripping from her mouth and onto her perfect tits, his hand caught the back of her head and pushed her back down onto his cock, pressing down until he entered her throat and her lower lip rested on his sac and her nose was pressed into his pelvis. Camus groaned and throbbed in her mouth, feeling the tightness of her throat and feeling her neck bulging with the fullness of the thick pole pressed into her.

Camus could feel her, feel every pulse of her heart, feel how her lungs were slowly running out of air, and how her throat spasmed as she teied to swallow - which only lent more pleasure to him. "That's my Rider... my mate... Mine."[/color[ Camus groaned and pulled her back by her hair, a torrent of saliva drooling from her mouth all over his cock to drip down his balls as Ness struggled for breath, coughing slightly. "Good girl." he told her, giving her praise as he reached down to stroke his thick cock. "Suck me and stroke, and let me cum in that pretty mouth of yours." he said, and only when Ness would start to do so did he slide two fingers into her pussy, feeling and hearing how wet she was, and moving them roughly in and out of her, causing her wetness to splatter her inner thighs.

Back
Top Bottom