Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sanguinary Prophecy -:-Haru|Verikatt-:- [NSFW]

RE: Sanguinary Prophecy -:-Haru|Solai-:-

Kyra shuddered under his touches; the path his hands took set off small wildfires of lust. When he touched, and began to rub at the base of her tail, however, the daemoness' eyes widened. Her body tensed, and even as a soft squeal of pleasure left he lips, so too did she bite down gently on his. After a moment, she released them, and he could feel her hand--the one that had slipped below his shirt from behind, exploring his back and shoulder muscles-- scratching fingernails against him in a vain attempt to restrain raw lust. Her eyes were quick to lock with his, and while doing so, she let out a slow, erotically teasing moan; even as she wiggled her rump right back against his hand.

When her eyes flitted open next, though, there was a lusting assurity in them, as she murmured softly, "M-My tail... is not something... t-to be... casually stroked..." She explained. It seemed that part of her body--wriggling and squirming ecstatically in his hand-- was the key to incite her body. Already, the fierce blush was coating her cheeks, and before a moment more had passed, one of her legs had risen, bent at the knee and taking to his side in order to press their body's closer. Distracted as she was, the daemoness had yet to notice Cam's growing arousal-beacon under his breeches.

The body of the man under her hands was hard and fit, not bulky in any way, but comprised of lean muscle and without a lick of hair. The quickening of her breath, the pounding of her heart; these things brought a smile to Camus' face. He already had deduced how aroused she became and how sensitive her tail was, when her words merely confirmed it. The fingers at the base of her tail stroked gently along that prehensile appendage, teasing, playful, though gripped it softly now as he might his own swollen shaft, and gave soft short strokes at the very base.

"Who said anything about casual?" he told her in a whisper, his lips trailing along the pulsepoint of her neck and then her jawline and up to her ear, where he sucked almost casually on the soft lobe. "I've also heard that long ears are sensitive." he told her, the tip of his tongue tracing along the outer shell of her ear, swirling over that pointed tip briefly and as he did so, he stroked down her tail a bit further, his fingers wrapped around the swishing appendage. Camus wondered how much he might have to coax her to get her to fuck him, and what it would be like. He'd only lain with a few women, and even less with his own kind, and yet something called to him about Kyra that had not been present in any other female. Ever.

Kyra's breaths quickly started to come out in lusty, almost moaning blasts. Even as Cam started to tease her ear as well, her head was tilting giving him more access."G-Gods... Cam.... ughnn...." Her voice held a thick, erotic tone, even if a sweet moan cut off whatever she was trying to say.

It wasn't but a moment later, though, when the hand tangled in his hair pulled free; and he'd suddenly feel it's firm touch cover the bulge in his breeches. With an almost insistence urge, it began to rub him through the flimsy fabric. Her touch was soft, but skilled, outlining his member in the fabric, while only trailing a single finger or two up the underside, just enough to stimulate it. Kyra was far beyond the need to fuck Camus; she wanted him, now.

There was a bit of a smirk as Kyra's words were cut off by the low husky moan. Camus could tell she was more than willing, especially as her hand reached down to caress his growing cock through the fabric of his pants. Regardless of what form he took, a male's sexual organ was always sensitive to touch, especially that of a willing woman, and Camus' moaned softly at her insistent pressure. "I want you Kyra. I don't know what draws me to you, but I need to be inside you. Any part of you." Camus groaned out ina hoarse whisper and caught her mouth in a fiery kiss, the hand that had cradled her neck moving to fumble at the fasteners on his pants, though the hand on her tail gripping more tightly, fingers seeking the tiny puckered hole he was sure resided somewhere near and under the base. "By the gods Kyra, I want you to fuck me." he growled to her as he broke the fierce kiss and attacked her throat like an animal, licking and nipping at her skin, his teeth scraping over sensitive flesh as he trembled with the urge to bend her over and fuck her like a beast. Instead he pulled back from his affections, eyes practically glowing with lust, cock straining at his pants as he released her tail to finish unfastening them and forcing them down over his hips, his dick bobbing free, a sigh of relief escaping his lips.

Kyra shivered in abonizing rapture as he toyed with her body; abusing her sensitive spots. When he kissed her, she pressed into insistently, a soft moan traveling between their lips. Especially when his fingerw sought the hole of her firm bum; yet didn't quite come close. The base of her tail was just above the cleft of her heart-shaped ass, and thus his hand would've needed to move lower. By the time he pulled away and released his straining member, she was panting, her own eyes wild-looking, with a lusty sheen."Keep talking for both of us, Cam..." She breathlessly murmured, staring for a moment at his manhood. She'd be damned if there was ever something she wanted more at that exact moment.

Moving with a sudden, urgent need, she didn't so much as push him, but rather struck his chest with the palm of her hand, forcing him backwards onto the bed. As for her, she sunk on her knees between his legs, and took hold of his cock, stroking slowly. Leaning in, she breathed in a wiff of Camus' musk, before dragging her tongue slowly up the underside. Never had she felt so alive, so in dire need of these lusty, frivulous actions. So wrong, yet so very, very right.

There was no way that Camus would have resisted Kyra, and he certainly didn't wish to, falling back as she pushed, and his fingers more deftly working the buttons of his shirt to reveal his sculpted torso. He was statuesque and his body was perfect, almost too perfect, hairless and in superlative proportion, none of him too big nor too small. His eyes had darkened in his desire to the color of storm clouds, and as Kyra dragged her tongue along the undervein of his cock one hand slipped into her hair, keeping it pushed back from her face so he could watch the show. "Fuck me with your mouth Kyra. Show me how much you want me." he breathed to her, and she would feel him throb gently in her hand, bright clear precum oozing from the cumslit at the tip. The musk from him was different, entirely pleasant actually, and unlike any that any normal man that Kyra had ever experienced before. An almost sweet earthy scent, akin to something someone might smell when passing by a busy bakery. "You gonna shimmy out of those pants and turn that ass around so I can taste your sweet little cunt?" he asked, no longer sugar-coating his desire.

At his sudden outburst of dirtytalking desire, however, Kyra pulled back, lifting an eyebrow up at him. She still seemed bent on taking him; her lust unchecked, but she seemed a bit annoyed."Oh? I thought you were a lover?" She pouted lightly , and gave his member a squeeze; just a touch past pleasant, but nothing that bad. It was to calm him down just a touch.

Slowly, she moved back over him, pulling her hands away to undo her breeches, and shimmy them off. Even as she revealed pink, lacy panties--which adorableness went against her air of power-- she leaned in, and ran her tongue slowly over Camus' tip; licking up the pre there. "Now... you calm your cute little ass down, and I might dain to continue. Deal?" She inquired, even as one hand slipped down into her panties. From the moan that soon traveled his cock, there could be no questioning what she was doing.

Camus grunted in both pleasure and slight pain as Kyra squeezed his cock. It was pleasant and uncomfortable at the same time. "I am definitely a lover, and I think you're about to find that out." he told her, and smiled sweetly as she wriggled from her pants, the sight of those little pink panties bringing a smile to his face. It seemed that Kyra herself was full of surprises. As she reached into her panties, the soft sounds of her fingers working over her sex, Camus moaned softly at the smell and sound of it all. "Deal." he managed to breathe out to her as her tongue slipped over the tip of him, the precum there caught on that soft pink muscle as he watched with eager eyes. That was what he wanted. More of that, more of her, more of everything. Her soft moan vibrated along his cock and Camus arched his back with a hiss of pleasure, his hips pressing upwards to try and encourage her to take more, do more. There was something about her and Camus wanted so much to believe. To dare to think that perhaps she was the one. The one he'd been searching for for so long. The other half of him to make him whole. Reaching down he stroked her hair, looking at her beatific face. "Blush for me again. Show me how beautiful you can be." Camus said to her, his cock throbbing against her lips.

Kyra continued to swirl her tongue about his tip, while she listened to the melodic sounds of his pleasure. That alone was enough for her hands to work faster, getting her hips to rock forcefully against them. She eventully gave a soft giggle, though, at his request, and appraised him with an upraised eyebrow. Before answering, she suddenly opened her mouth, and dove upon his length, taking every single inch, until her lips touched daintily upon his base. There was a soft gag or two, but they were supressed enough not to throw her off. She rested there for a long moment, letting him enjoy the feeling of her mouth, and her tongue stroking all about him. When she finally pulled away, a string of saliva connected his tip to her lips, till she promptly broke it with a lick."Mmm... so tasty... but why, oh why, would I blush for someone so gullible, Cam?" She inquired with an almost mischevous look.

At the same time, her free hand had snuck low between his legs. Abruptly, it came up against his ass, a finger quickly prodding for the tiny hole found there. Upon finding it, one finger--wet with her own juices-- started to press in, slowly, buy wiggling insistency."I'd just rather not have us both occupied. I'd like to see your face when you cum... Don't worry, you get your chance afterwards..."

The way her mouth moved and then took all of his thick cock, the soft 'guh-guh-guh' noises of her throat as she pressed herself to take all of him, her lips touching his base, balls resting on her chin, and Camus gasped in pleasure. "Oh fuck...." he moaned out and his hands tightened fingers in her white hair, eyes rolling back in his head as her deepthroat took him by surprise. The tight channel of her throat massaged his cock in her swalllowing motions and he finally lifted his head as she pulled off, the sight of her saliva attached to him so erotic. Precum oozed from the tip of him and then his eyes widened as he felt her finger press to the pucker of his ass. It was warm and wet, slick with her juices and it eased into him. "I'll make you feel so good." he promised, and felt that wiggling finger teasing at his prostate. Even as this happened his cock pulsed and precum squirted softly from the tip, running down the length and over her fingers.

A soft laugh curled up from Kyra's lips, as she flicked her tongue out across his tip; devouring the precum that had shot out."Oh, I don't doubt that one bit. Such a gentleman wouldn't leave a lady hanging..." She murmured soft, swirling her tounge all around his tip, even as her finger began to move inside his ass, pumping with a slow rhythm. Not a moment longer did she wait, before she took him into her mouth again; going right to half his length. There, she began to bob her head, running her tongue all over his cock, with added attention to the underside. Occasionally she would press down fully, providing him with those "Guh-Guh" sounds, as his tip teased at her throat.

Kyra's actions made Camus writhe and the form he had taken shuddered with pleasure as her mouth and tongue hit all the right spots. "Uuungggh.... Camus moaned and his hips rose and fell as Kyra started to bob her head, allowing her lips to form a tight seal around his throbbing cock, her saliva lubricating things nicely as Camus' hands stayed in her hair, his hips thrusting upward as he fucked her mouth, her finger sliding in and out of his ass, teasing that sensitive opening, his balls tightening in preparation for his upcoming release. Normally he might have asked if she wanted him to fill her mouth, or maybe cum all over her face, and yet Camus couldn't find the words. Instead his body jerked and his toes curled as he pumped into her waiting mouth, glancing down to see his pole disappearing between her lips, her cheeks suctioned in. A few more moans from him and Camus exploded, emptying his balls in thick ropes of cum that pulsed from his cock like strands of pastry icing. His dragon physiology had changed that most basic of fluids as well, the taste sweet like honey.

Kyra had continued to suck and lavish his cock with her tongue. She had relaxed partway through, and allowed Camus to lead; thrusting his member into her mouth. When he began to tense, she pushed her finger deeper in his ass, only momentarily, before pulling it out. Placing that hand--the other was still busy down between her legs-- on his hip, she was preparing to pull her mouth away, when the first strand hit her tongue. Her eyes instantly popped wide, and she moaned in delight; shoving her head right back down to fellate him. The suction tightening about his cock as she drank every drop of his seed, he would be in heaven, until she finally pulled away, pantingly erratically."T-That... was so yummy... You'll have to... tell me how you changed the taste..." She managed to stammer out, her body abuzz with tension.

Abruptly, though, she sprang up over him, straddling his chest, and allowing him a better view of the hand between her legs. It was down inside of her panties, and by the soft noises, and wet area on the fabric, he could tell just how frantic she was. Yet, she gyrated her hips, as she slowly pulled her hand--soaken as it was-- out from them. Even as she licked a bit of her own juice off from it in such an erotic fashion, she wiggled out of her panties, and tossed them to the side. Her small slit almost betrayed her lewdity; tight and beautifull, with just a small, trim line of that white hair just above it; portraying an almost innocent look, if it could. "Mmm... time to fullfill that promise, Cam..." She murmured as she moved up, sliding her thighs to either side of his head.

Camus groaned deep and low as he spilled himself and Kyra swallowed every drop he had to give. His silver eyes were unfocused for a moment as she asked how he changed the taste, and Camus smiled in a secretive way. Then Kyra had shifted, coming up to his chest and her tongue licking her glistening juices from her fingers, the smell of her quite lovely. Camus licked his lips as she revealed herself to him, her soft wet lips the same red color as the rest of her skin, but a slightly darker shade and tinged with that golden hue of her blush, the stark white strip of hair on her soft mons quite lovely above the peeking pink of her inner labia.

Her words brought a smile and Camus' strong hands caressed her thighs as they then moved to cradle her ass when her thighs straddled his face. "I most surely do." he said and the tip of his tongue traced along her slit, from her tiny star-puckered hole and all the way to her clit. The little nub was swollen and crying out for attention and Camus was all too happy to oblige as his tongue flickered over that bundle of nerves. Soft kisses and licks were given along her pussy and now and then he would turn his head to kiss her inner thighs, the soft flesh too much to resist.

( TT.TT I feel like you're so out of my league...)

Kyra licked her lips in anticipation, and then gave of a surprised squeak of a moan when Camus attacked her clit first. Gasping slightly in an attempt to recover her breath, her hands shifted to her shirt, and began sliding it off from her. Like a bellydancer practicing her art, Kyra's hips rolled, and her body shifted above him, even as her folds quickly released their juices against to his enticing licks. Her juices were sweet, a heritage to her succubi cousins, and tasted like exotic berrires. Eventually, sweet moans were torn from her lips, as one hand threaded through Camus' hair, the other found one of her freed C-Cup globes, and began to fondle it. "S-So eager... Cam...", She seemed to tease him softy, even as her fingers pinched down on her nipple; eliciting a loud cry when it happened to coincide with one of his licks on her tiny, attention-swollen clit.

((Oh, don't be silly. :p I appreciate the compliment, but I am certainly not on any pedestal.))
----------​

Camus paid particular attention to her swollen little bud and sealed his lips around it to suck softly, one hand sliding up her taut nubile body to cover the hand she had on her own breast, tugging that nipple as he shooed her fingers away. His other hand had slipped under her, teasing at her tight little pucker momentarily before sliding further back and up to stroke along her tail as he buried his tongue into her pussy as deeply as he could get it, his nose pressed hard to her clit. A soft moan vibrated through her soft swollen and slick flesh, sending those wonderful vibrations through her clit as Camus feasted on her pussy.

Kyra shuddered and writhed over Camus; all too eager to shift her hand to steady herself instead of playing with her breasts. He'd find her nipple pebbled already; rigid to his touch. Every tug and squeeze of her bust drew out low, long moans, pitching and rolling as Camus' tongue drove into her.

She was already quite on a high from her own over-eager fingers, and all of his attention had her practically thrusting against his mouth. Rolling her hips in an erotic, griding fashion, the demoness' breathes were coming in shallow and hard; her back arching sharply. "C-Cam... god, your tongue is... heav... heave----" Her holy exclamation was cut off by a rise in several octaves when he began to play again with her tail. It drove the poor girl over the edge, and with her fingernails scratching at his scalp, she pressed her hips down in an ecstatic haze; forcing her folds against his lips. It seemed a powerfull climax indeed, as her exotic, sweet juices squirted at the start, dashing over his tongue.

Long slow pulls of her nipples brought those moans he wanted to hear and Camus drove his tongue as deeply into her as he could, feeling her muscles spasm at the attention, and he stroked her tail lovingly and he felt her whole body shudder as she squirted her lovejuice into his mouth. Eagerly lapping at her juices he moaned in delight at the taste of her and was much more gentle as he licked her swollen clit, knowing she'd be sensitive after her climax, but wanting to bring her more and more of them.

Soft tender kisses were given to that swollen nub and Camus' lips glistened with her lust. "Mmmmmmm....." he moaned into her pulsing little cunt, and he licked at her sex, all over her slit and labia, back to her tiny little pucker and tasting every inch of the lovely woman astride his face. It was like he couldn't get enough of her, and eventually he found himself back at her swollen love pearl which he kissed and sucked softly as he continued to stroke her tail.

Kyra had expected to slide off from him shortly after her climax hit, but Camus simply didn't stop. He soon had her moaning sweet and low with every lap again; her hips bucking with each touch to the sensitive nub of her clit. More of her juices flowed about his insistent tongue, as her body's arousal never seemed to cease. He just kept going and going, andit felt as if she'd never want him to stop the play with his fantastic tongue.

Eventually, though, she pulled away, and slid down next to him.
Leaning in close, she began to kiss and lick lightly at his neck, moving slowly upwards, till her lips brushed his. "C-Cam... I want you... I want you more than anything...", she seemed to plead with him, her breaths coming in lusty pants. Her chest was aching; her her heart pounding with the force of raw attraction to him. Indeed, this proximity alone was driving her wild. As one of her shapely legs slid over his, her left hand began to stroke over his chest, exploring the muscular geography.

Camus knew her desire, and it was reflected in his appreciation of her form and feel as she moved to his side. "I want you as well Kyra, and I aim to have you." he told her, head tilting to the side a bit as she kissed and licked along his neck. In a sudden display of strength and want Camus moved, flipping her to her back, and pinning her down. Her wrists were held above her head and though she could struggle and he might let her go, his grip was firm and sure as he held her there. Now looming over her in an ages old position of dominance, Camus smiled down at her. "You are truly beautiful." he said, and bent to kiss her lips before nuzzling along her cheek to whisper into her ear, his breath hot on her skin. "And entirely fuckable." he said, and nipped playfully at her ear, the tip of his tongue running over that sensitive skin and along the pointed tip. He wanted to keep her desire high, and the heated length of his cock pressed at her thigh, his own virility evident in his arousal once more, his desire having come back full force. Though he let go of her wrists with one hand, his other stayed put, his strong fingers pressed into her flesh, his free hand sliding down her body, exploring her skin as it trailed fingers down over her breast, her rigid nipples touched in a light way as he smiled and continued to trail the hand down her body. Down over her flat taut tummy and to her soft mons, the pads of his fingers dragging through the white strip of hair, the short crisp curls still damp from her release... though he soon found her slit, and along with it, his own thick loverod. Grasping himself he slid the wide flared head along her slit,, teasing at her sex and rubbing over her clit with the head of his cock, and in another moment he pressed at her tight entrance. Eyes intense on hers, Camus pressed forward, splittng her open, stretching her tight hole in that moment of first penetration as a sigh of sheer delight escaped him and he slipped into her inch by inch.

Kyra seemed taken aback and truly surprised by his sudden dominion on the bed. Gasping--with that honey blush back on her cheeks--she squirmed under him, almost innocent-looking. Indeed, she seemed to be stammering an excuse, even as her legs spread open for him. As he pressed forward, and ran his tip over her suculent, wet folds, her blush intensified slightly."W-Wait, Cam, there's s-somet...." She cut off her sentence, and bit down on her lip, as the demoness' body tensed up. As it was, Camus had felt a slight resistance--other than the incredible tightness of her voluptous body--just past her entrance, and with a slight pop, Kyra had whimpered lightly. Even her tail shot out with the sound, and wrapped tight about his leg, as if requesting he stilled his forward movement. It seemed Camus was in just a bit over his head now, in more ways than one.

Camus was astonished by how tight she was, the heat and wetness of her pussy almost overwhelming. But he had reached his climax once already and his stamina was good, and he was prepared for quite a stint of lovemaking. He wanted Kyra more than he'd ever wanted anyone else, and a low heated moan accompanied his penetration of her, back arched and buttocks clenched as his length nestled inside of her, his balls resting on the firm curve of her backside as he rendered her replete with all he had to give. "Oh Kyra..." he groaned out to her, his eyes meeting hers. "Are you alright?" he asked, a tinge of concern in his voice.

Kyra remained siilent for a long moment, before doing her best to relax. Slowly, she cracked a smile, and nodded slightly."S-Sue me for valuing human notions, but... that was my first time..." She explained, giving a slightly sheepish smile."What can I say? I guess I'm a good actor, huh?" She joked softly, slowly, her legs shifted, spreading wide as she bent at the knees a bit. Her tail had relaxed slightly, but still held against his thigh, just a bit below where they were joined together."So... ", she leaned up slowly, putting a bit of strain on his hold of her wrists, and brushed her lips over his, before leaning up to his ear. Softly, she whispered, "... make love to me?"

The eyes of the man before her reflected surprise at her words, and his brows shot up. "It was?" Camus asked, trying to remember the last time he'd actually been with a virgin. Oh, there had been various sacrifices through the centuries but he was never one to partake of such grisly things. Not usually anyway. He was still growing accustomed to human etiquette and customs, and though Kyra was exceedingly tight, he'd missed the little telltale signs of her virginity. On the other hand he knew that some creatures, succubi for instance, vampires for another, would revert to their pristine forms. Kyra was neither, as far as he knew, at least not the undead, for he could hear her heartbeat and smell her blood as it traveled through her veins.

Then her request's full weight hit him like a thunderbolt and Camus could only nod. "I would be honored to make love to you for your first time Kyra." he told her, nothing but honesty in his statement. Gently the man started to move, more gentle now, and though still in control, less domineering, though still playful as he bent down to capture her lips in a sweet passionate kiss as he began to slowly move in and out of her core, just a few inches at a time.

Kyra's face faltered in a wince or two as he began to move, but it wasn't ling before her breath was stafting to pick up. It still hurt, to be sure, but the slow stirrings of pleasure began to drift through her loins. Moaning softly into the kiss--more out of passionistic love than anything-- she pressed into it a bit more needingly, and whined softly.

Eventually, her feet lifted up, and her ankles crossed in an arch on his lower back; holding them together in that tight embrace. Breaking the kiss just enough, she murmured, "It's ok, Cam, I can take you..." Before her lips closed over his. Even though his grasp still held her wrists, she had dominion over the kiss; pressing her lips achingly up against him, even as her tongue flicked out occasionally to tease at his lips. Her tail eventually eased the hold on her thigh, and slid up his torso almost affectionately.

Back
Top Bottom