Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey almost dropped the cans as she walked back, seeing miles standing on the chair, the tip of his penis visible at the bottom of his dress. She quickly composed herself, filling the bowls with the spoilt stew. Old pieces of beef and potatoes floating in sour smelling broth. "W-What are you doing?" She asked nervously as she began making the pig's slop.

"You didn't hear me the first time," he said, "so I wanted to make sure it was crystal clear." He bent over and put his hands behind him. Then, he spread his ass cheeks wide. "When you're done with that, I want you to fuck this tight little asshole of mine until you make me scream."

Audrey blushed, unable to speek. She nodded, while staring at his cute pink hole. She grabbed the slop, rushing off to the garage, her head down.

Once inside, she put the slop inside the pen. She then went over to molly, grabbing a fistful of the girl's hair, wrenching it, and pulling their faces close.
"I'm gonna let you out of your chains, and take you to your pen now. Ok? If you even flinch, I swear I will split you wide open and let your filthy guts spill out."
Molly nodded quickly, her eyes wide. "O-ok." She murmured hurridly. Audrey let her out, and dragged her roughly to the pen, locking her inside. "There. Now eat your slop pig."

Miles got down from the chair and tossed his panties on the dining room table. He would retrieve them later when he needed them. He then marched up to his room and grabbed the bottle of lube. He refused to let the same thing as last time happen again. He popped the top and planted the end on his pucker. He pulled it open slightly, which he found easier than it would have been a couple days ago, and squeezed the bottle. The cold liquid filled him a little and he clenched his ass and waited for Audrey.

Audrey went up to her room, looking for Miles. She grabbed the strapon from her bed, and checked his room. Seeing him with his panties off, lube leaking out of his tight pucker immediatly caused her arousal. She frantically slipped on the strapon, her hands shaking as she strapped it on herself. "Y-you ready baby?" she asked hesitantly, walking up behind him.

Miles moved to Audrey and kissed her fiercely. He poured lube over the dildo and he gave it a faux hand job, covering it in the lube. He tossed the bottle on the ground and pulled her close, their tongues dancing. Then, he released her and climbed up onto the bed on all fours. He hiked up his skirt so it was well above the soon to be assaulted area and he lowered his chest to the mattress, prominently presenting his ass to his lover. "I'm ready, Audrey," he told her.

Miles eyes went wide. "Oh god!" he cried, as he was suddenly filled. His hands grabbed hold of the sheets tightly and a few tears reached his eyes. It hurt, he was still very tight, but he enjoyed how full he felt. He fought through the pain and cried out to her, "fuck it! Fuck my ass, Audrey!"

The pain was starting to lessen and pleasure began to replace it. Miles still gripped the sheets like his life depended on it, but for a different reason. He moaned as his hole was filled again and again and his prostate was stimulated. His mouth opened and drool came out as he was taken like the woman he was dressed as. "It...it hurt...too much...last...time. Not-- Ah! Not like...this time!" he cried. "Oh, Audrey, I...I...fuck it, you're the best!"

Audrey thrusted deep inside him, over and over, hoping that she was hitting his pleasure point. She tried to talk. to tell him how much she loved hi, but she couldn't. Her breasts were squished into the small of his back, her arms squeezing his midsection tightly. She could feel her thrusts becoming smoother as she pushed deep inside him over and over again, his pucker getting used to the feel of her large tool.

Miles shuddered as he felt himself approaching an orgasm. His eyes glazed over and he smiled. Looking back at Audrey, his face took on a darker smile. "Fuck yes, Audrey. Make me your slut. Fill me up with your plastic cock. Make me yours." He grunted and a hot stream of cum flew out of his penis onto the bed below him. He cried out and practically ripped the covers from how hard he held them.

His slid her strap on out of him, loving the feeling of his gaping asshole and turned towards her. His eyes were distant and glazed. He pushed her back against the wall, her cock sliding against his crack under him. He kissed her hard, fiercely, like an animal. "You're fucking amazing!" he said, his voice low, almost like a growl.

Audrey returned his kiss, passionatly, although not matching his ferocity. She was practically glowing, basking in the praise of the boy she loved. She moaned, trying to speak through the kiss, unable to find a break in which to respond. She twirled her tongue around his, before begining to nibble on his lower lip.

His glazed eyes gazed over Audrey's glorious body, and his mouth sought her neck, nibbling and sucking on it until he left a mark. His hands undid her strap on and it fell to the floor. Miles looked up into her eyes, and if she looked, she would see eyes that weren't exactly Miles anymore. His hands moved over her breasts, past her waist and over her hips. He reached behind her and ran his finger down her crack, resting at her tiny hole. He pushed against it slightly, not trying to get in, but just making a point. "My turn," he growled.

"Miles! Oh god I love you Mi-" Audrey opened her eyes, and finally noticed the change that had overcome her lover. "M-miles, what's wrong with you? What's wrong?" Her voice rose in fear. She could barely recognized the man who was fingering her pucker. "This isn't right." She said, trying to push him away.

Miles' glazed eyes narrowed at her comments and he pushed himself away from Audrey. "What do mean what's wrong with me? I'm just what you wanted, right? I'm a good boy and you tell me it isn't right? I thought you loved me. I...I..." His mouth turned into a snarl and he stalked out of his room, down the stairs, the clack clack of his heels reverberating throughout the entire house. He walked straight to the garage and flung the door open.

He moved towards the pen in a flash, quicker than he thought he could in heels. He grabbed the car battery and the clips attached to it and leaped into the pen. He kicked his pig until she fell over. Then, he took the clip and attached it to the pig's remaining good nipple. As sparks flashed, he looked down at his pig. "I am a good boy, dammit!"

Audrey fell to the floor, taking huge gasps of air, hyperventilating at his words. Was he right? Was she being cruel? But he didn't even seem like her miles. He was treating her roughly and without love... how could he do that to her. She remained collapsed on the ground for several minutes, before following Miles downstairs.

Molly was licking her slop bowl clean when she heard miles footsteps on the cement floor. She looked up, her eyes wide as she could tell he was angry. "Miles no! Please don't hurt me! I promise I wo-agh !" Molly yelled as she was kicked over and over in her side, falling on her back. "Miles... please stop this.... plea-ggggghhh!" Her words were cut short, as her jaw clamped down, almost biting off the tip of her tongue. Her whole body ached as powerful electricity flowed into her nipples, coursing through her body.

Miles pulled off the electrical clamps and slapped the pig's teats multiple times. "Who the fuck do you think you are? You show up one day and, all of a sudden, Audrey doesn't like me? Audrey doesn't want to do things to me? We had it so good before this fucking swine showed up!"

He grabbed the dildo and pulled it out of the pig with a single yank. Her pussy gaped open, twitching as if it wanted to close, but couldn't. "And now what are we going to do with you? Who'd take you now? Look," and he put his hand inside the pig's gaping hole. "If you aren't tight around my hand, how will you ever be tight for someone's dick. You're ruined, awful. Piece of shit hog!" He kicked her again in the side.

Molly was crying now. Drool leaved from her mouth, cobering her chin. Her jaw was still clamped shut. Huge tears spilling from her eyes, as he abused her. Her pussy had been filled for so long, she felt empty without it in, even with Miles hand inside her. "I'm sorry Miles! Please... let me go... I'll never bother you again. I'm sorry! I'm so sorry." She barely even felt the kick in her side. Pain covered her body, and her eyes were filled with tears.

Audrey walked slowly down the stairs, and collapsed on her back on the couch. She could hear Miles yelling through the open door to the garage. She was glad that he was taking his anger out on the Pig. His strange look had scared her.

Miles looked down at the ground and saw that the third rock had finally fallen out of the pig's ass. He picked it up and looked at it, then bent down and peered at the pig's asshole. "I didn't tell you that this could come out." He slapped her ass hard, leaving a red welt. He wandered out of the pen, back to the bench. Picking up a length of hose and the kitchen knife, he cut off a sizable piece of it. Then, holding up the lighter, he ran a flame around the rubber tube. The smell of burning rubber spread throughout the garage and the tube started curling until it formed a spiral.

He went over to a workbench and routed around until he found some super glue. He slathered super glue on the end of the spiral tube and walked back to his pig. He shoved the tube into its ass and held it there as the glue set. He pulled back, admiring his pig's tail. "Good!" he announced, then left the garage, closing it behind him.

Miles moved through the house until he found Audrey. Suddenly, he stopped and stared at her. His ass was still gaping and his hands were raw from the slapping. He was so tired and he just started crying. "What's happening to me, Audrey?" he said as he sank to his knees. "What am I doing?" His tears were running his makeup and he looked up at her with mascara stained cheeks.

Molly screamed out in pain as she felt hot rubbed searing her loose asshole. She looked down to see a black tail jutting from her hole, glue seeling her asshole shut. Tears streamed down her cheeks as Miles left her there. "Please... no... let me go..." her head felt fuzzy and strangely empty. She could only comprehend her suffering.

Audrey quickly dropped to her knees enveloping Miles in her loving embrace. "There, there." She said quietly, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand while he cried. "You just need to know when it's a good time." She pulled back, looking him in the eyes and recognizing that gentle kindness. "You can't be violent with me. You love me. We both love each other." She kissed his cheek gently, vefore pointing towards the garage door.. "But you can be violent with her. You can be controlling with her. She's a pet for both of us to vent out frustration and anger on. Ok? But you have to be loving with me." She smiled at him, wanting to know everything was alright. " There's nothing wrong with you miles. You're my perfect little angel. Sweet and kind. Your attention was just in the wrong place is all."

Miles crawled into Audrey's arms crying. "Now that I've been angry with that little slut sow, I just feel angry all the time. I want to lash out at it, at you, at me! I can't stop it. Look at my gaping ass. I wanted that painfully stretched. I felt I deserved it, like I was so angry at myself, I wanted to suffer." His sobs came out as blubbers now, and the snot and tears were ruining his makeup.

Miles wiped his face on his forearm and quieted down. "But I haven't been perfect. You've had to--" He stopped, remembering she had no memory of that. It seemed so easy, to just block out the bad parts and only remember the good parts. He envied that, almost. And right now, he desperately wanted it. Because he knew he had made her angry or confused. He knew he'd disappointed her when he told her about Molly

Miles' breathing steadied. He could do it. He could be her, not just good boy, but perfect boy. She...she deserved it. He leaned up and kissed her, lightly, on the lips. "I love you," he said.

Back
Top Bottom