Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey thought for a few minutes, petting Miles cheek as he lay on her chest. "Hmm... Well its not really a meal, but I love fresh apple pie. My parents used to..." she shuddered a bit, her eyes glazing over, before shaking her head quickly. "It's just really tasty! Do you know how to bake it?" She asked, smiling at him, no evidence of what had just happened visible on her face.

Miles noticed Audrey's reaction when her parents were mentioned and he knew that look. It was the same look she gave him when she lost control, when he was not the perfect boy. He wondered what had happened briefly. He couldn't ask her, that much was clear. He wondered if she had a journal or something in her room. Didn't girls usually keep one? Maybe he'd go and search for it one day, when Audrey was busy.

But now, he had to answer Audrey's question. "Oh, um, I don't have a recipe, but I could look one up. Do you have a cookbook around?"

He smiled and kissed her arm, the easiest available body part. "Alright, we'll need to get the ingredients, I guess. I know you said you don't want to go out today, but would a quick trip to the grocery store be okay?" He debating asking her to go by herself, so he'd have time to look for that journal, but he thought that would be unfair. After all, she was the one who wanted to stay here all day long.

Miles nodded. If that's what she wanted, all the better. He smiled and twisted around to kiss her collarbone. "Well, it's your car and you know your neighborhood better. That means you should go, and I'll watch the pig." He cuddled further against her, excited that his quest would soon be started. "I mean, I don't want to be apart from you, but I think you're right."

Miles lifted himself away from her slightly in order to turn around and give her a look. It was a look of sarcastic surprise and almost disbelief. "You've seen me with her. Heck, you've left me alone with her. You know that I can handle the pig by myself."

Miles stood up and grabbed a towel. As he dried himself off, he looked down at Audrey. "Well, now's your chance to take a risk. See how I do on my own. If you want, I'll promise not to go near the pen while you're gone." He got out of the tub and hung up the towel. "Trust me?"

Miles walked back to his bedroom and lay in the bed for a bit, naked. He couldn't wait for Audrey to leave and he didn't really know why. Certainly, he was curious, but it was more than that. For the entire time he'd been kidnapped, he'd been at Audrey's beck and call. That was wonderful, of course, but it would be good to get some autonomy.

Audrey went to her room, her hair still damp. She pulled on a pair of tight yoga pants and a loose sweatshirt, without a bra or panties. An obvious camel toe was visible between her thighs. She knocked on the door to miles room, and slipped inside. "Hey... I'm gonna be gone for a while, ok?" She said, standing in the door way. "Do I look ok?"

Miles looked up at her. He was still naked and relaxed, but smiled when he saw Audrey. "You look great! Don't find another guy while you're out there, okay? Those pants will attract them like flies." He got up and wandered on over to her, his cock slightly hardening with each step. Getting close to her, he reached up, cupped her cheek, and kissed her. "I know you won't. Have fun!" He bounced back to the bed and cuddled in it, waiting for his adventure to begin as well.

Miles got up as he heard the door close and went to his closet. He pulled out a black knee length dress, then went to his dresser and looked for a black bra and panties. The only ones he could find were a lacy bra, and a thong. He shivered at the idea of the thong, but slipped it on because it was good to coordinate.

He put on the bra, and then he rummaged further in the drawer before he found a waist shaping binder that he tugged on. It hurt, but it certainly did something to his figure. He finally pulled on the dress, having a slight bit of trouble, zipping up. Finally, he moved to the closet and pulled out a black pair of heels.

He didn't really think too hard about why he was doing this. After all, he was going to snoop through Audrey's things. It made sense for him to dress up for her in turn. He walked around the house gathering the materials for the saline injections again. He put in, not two, but three injections each this time, gritting his teeth through the burn, but happy at the bounce they gave.

Finally, he moved to her room. He found the makeup she used on him earlier, and applied it as best he could again. It wasn't as good, but it was still a valiant effort. All done, he turned towards Audrey's desk and began going through it until he found what he sought, her journal. He opened it up to the last page and saw what she had most recently written.

November 26th,

I don't know where I am. After everything happened, I only remember black, but the man says I'm at a police station. The man is a liar. He has to be. The man told me that my daddy is very bad, and I'll never see him again. He said he hurt mommy really badly, and that I'll never see her again too. He seemed sad when he said that, but he seemed happy when he said I'd never see daddy. He told me that daddy would never hurt me again. That daddy was going away for a long time and that he would never do those things. But daddy never hurt me right? Our 'special time' never really hurt, and daddy always seemed really proud of me after! I only bled a little most times, and even though I didn't like it, it was OK because it was for him, right? He didn't hurt me! I want to see my daddy again... I want to know why he hurt mommy... The man said that since I'm almost eighteen, I get to stay in our house, but it's too big for just me, right? I can't live there all alone... it gets scary at night. And besides, I don't know how to clean and cook and take care of everything. What am I going to do without mommy to clean up after I have 'accidents' in bed? What am I going to do without daddy to cook and clean? I don't want to live without them... I don't want to live alone... I want my parents back. I don't want them to go away.

The ink at the bottom of the page is smudged, and the paper looks warped with drops of water, almost as if it's author had been crying heavily at the time of writing it.

Engrossed, Miles went back to the beginning of the journal and started reading, learning about Audrey's life. He lounged on her bed with his feminine figure, feet occasionally kicking back and forth. Reading it, he began to understand Audrey, and he empathized with her more. Miles certainly didn't have an easy childhood, but it seemed leaps and bounds beyond what Audrey had experienced. Without realizing it, he read on her bed for over an hour and, coupled with his time getting ready, he didn't realize that it was almost past time for Audrey to return.

Audrey pulled into the driveway of her house, humming pleasantly to herself. She opened the door, putting the groceries down on the kitchen table. She began walking upstairs, calling out to Miles as she did so. "Miles... Where are you my love?" She peaked her head inside his room, but he was nowhere to be found. she furrowed her brow in confusion, closing the door and looking around. She had no clue where he could be.

Miles heard the footsteps coming toward her room and panicked, looking down at the book in his hand. "Shit," he whispered to himself, trying to figure out what to do. He got up and tried to run to the drawer where he'd found the diary. Unfortunately, his heels, put on to impress Audrey, became his downfall. He tripped and fell to the floor, the diary skipping out of his reach as he heard the footsteps get closer and closer.

Audrey heard a crash come from her room. She burst through the door, her eyes filled with concern. She rushed to Mile's Side, not noticing her small worn diary sprawled out in front of him. She grabbed his arm, helping him up. She almost fainted when she noticed how beautiful he looked. "M-miles! What are you doing in my room? Are you ok? What happened?" She asked, brushing his short hair from his face.

Miles was terrified of being caught, but Audrey didn't even seem to notice. He swayed on his feet as she helped him up, his hands instinctively adjust his dress to avoid any immodesty. He bit a finger of his, nervous at what might happen and tried to move to hide the diary with his foot, but Audrey was inspecting him for any injuries.

"Im fine," he said, his voice slightly high pitched in fear and worry. "Don't worry. I just tripped is all. Can- can we go into the kitchen? Let me help you unpack!" His voice was fast paced, almost manic, trying to get her out of the room before she saw the diary.

Audrey checked Miles for any injury, looking up at him as he spoke. She could tell something was wrong, he was acting strange. Although he looked absolutely stunning, she couldn't help but feel like something was off. "Miles, are you ok? What's wr-" and then she noticed it. A familiar brown leather book lay behind miles foot. She looked up at him, her eyes foggy, and confused. "Miles... what is that? Why do you have that? Did you read my diary Miles? Did you?" Her voice was strange, almost monotone.

Miles paled, which, considering his makeup, wasn't really visible. "I...I just wanted to know you better, Audrey," he lied, panic creeping into his voice. He backed up, a slight 'oof' sounded as his back hit her closet door. He felt himself become suddenly coated in a thin sheen of sweat as he knew that look. It was the look of punishment. It was the look he got when he was a bad boy. And, as he looked down at what he was wearing he so wanted to be a perfect boy to her. Why had he let his stupid curiosity and will make him read her diary? Why hadn't he just played with the pig like a good boy?

"I'm sorry, Audrey. I knew better and I still screwed up. I'm so sorry."

Audrey curled her hands into fists, slowly getting closer and closer to miles, she raised her hand to hit him, but as she did, she seemed to regain a little focus in her eyes. Her eyes were filled with pain and anger, and she punched the cabinet next to Miles head, her knuckles splitting open against the hard wood door. Blood coursed down her fingers, but she didn't seem to notice, she turned and stormed out of the room, shooting one angry glare back at Miles, before rushing downstairs and into the garage.

Back
Top Bottom