Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Miles smiled. "Okay, call me when you're ready for me. She kinda gets me distracted." He gave Audrey a hug and stood up. He was a little wobbly on his feet, but quickly steadied himself. He walked on into the garage and saw the pig there. She didn't look very happy, so Miles went up to the pig and scratched behind its ears. "I've...I've never cared for a pig before, so I don't know what kind of pets you like."

Molly whined as he approached, shivering in fear. The petting felt so nice, but the hole in her ass terrified her. "Miles... i... I don't think I can use the bathroom with this hose in me... please... take it out... please miles." Her cheeks were stained with tears. She nuzzled her neck into his hand. His proximity to her was terrifying, but for some reason she liked his soft, caring touch.

Miles looked behind the pig and noticed her cute little tail. But she was right, it was very badly placed. "Aw, who would do such a thing to you?" he said soothingly, petting her back. "Here, hold still and I'll fix it."

He grabbed the knife and made a slit in the bottom of the tube, right near her butthole, than used his finger to open up her ass where the super glue had sealed it. He grabbed more super glue and glued the cut parts back down to her ass cheeks, but no longer blocking her. "Aw, didn't even know I was a vet."

Molly's muscles tensed as he grabbed the knife, relieved that he was only moving her tail. "M-miles... you didn't that to me... just a few minutes ago. C-can't you remember?" She tried sitting up to look at him. "M-Miles... what's wrong with you? You just stormed out of here and now..." she trailed off, something had definetly shifted with the boy.

Miles stood up, hastily. "Whoa, whoa there, girl. Be careful how you move or else you'll hurt your tail. I don't know what I would do if you hurt your tail. I don't think that's a very proper position for a pig anyway." He moved away and reached for the dildo. "Maybe something like this inside you will help you stay standing and lying down properly."

Molly realised that he wasn't listening. She tried to stand up in her enclosed space, reaching for Miles wrist. "Miles. Listen to me! There... there's something wrong with you. Something's not right." She shambles forward towards him. "Please don't put that thing back inside me.... I don't need it! I'm not your pet!" She began yelling, hoping that would help him hear.

The back of Miles' hand collided with Molly's face, and a second later, his hand was in her hair. He pulled her up by her hair and looked at her face. "Don't you ever speak to me like we're equals, like you're even human! You are nothing but a fat, slobbering pig. Look at yourself, covered in your own slop. I ought to bring a hose in here and wash you off. Oh, wait, there's already one here." And he stalked off to where a hose hung on the wall.

Miles' face turned into a scowl and he his voice was quiet, flat. "If you had been a good, fat pig and just acted like you should, I wouldn't be doing this. Just be a good pig and everything will be happy and carefree. Don't, and my disgusting pig will need to be punished." He turned on the hose and blasted her with water. It was a powerful spray, almost certainly painful and he washed her entirely. The water circled on the floor, falling into a drain. He turned off the water and looked into the pen to see how his pig reacted.

Molly cried out in pain as the ice cold water assaulted her. She lay shivering in a ball in the corner of her pen. Her long blonde hair was soaked, and stuck to her neck and face. She looked up at him through her knees, her whole body trembling violently as she spoke. "Im... Im not a pig... Im a girl... A normal... beauti-" With those words she began sobbing. Looking down at herself, she knew it wasn't true. Although she only weighed 173 pounds, she felt massive. the word 'pig' still branded her stomach, and she felt as if the words were almost true... maybe this is what she was... maybe this is what she deserved. Large sloppy tears rolled down her cheeks, splashing onto her chest.

He turned the hose on her again because she spoke, drenching her a second time. "Maybe after this one, the fat pig will listen to me," he said, his voice dripping with condescension. And again, the hose turned off again. He walked up to the trembling pig and inspected to see that her paint brand was still there. Satisfied, he moved away from her. "You've had your bath. Now, it's time for mine." He looked down at the pig, expectantly, waiting to see if she would say anything.

He paused at the steps and turned to look at his pig. He had heard her squealing, but it sounded strangely like talking. He had to have misheard. He turned back. "Squeal for me," he said and took two steps towards her. Click. Click. "Squeal for me like the little pig that you are." He took more steps forward and grabbed a cloth from the workbench. It was a car cover, made of wool, but it would do. "Squeal like a good pig and you can have this." He held up the cover.

Molly tried making a snuffling sound. "Oink? Oink-Oink?" She said unconvincingly. She stared at the rough car cover. She wanted it so bad, but she didn't know how to sq ueal for him... She wasn't a pig after all... Right? She made a few unconvincing snorting sounds, her cheeks flushed with humiliation.

Miles reached down and picked up the hose. He stared her down. Raising the car cover, he said, "Squeal." He lowered it and raised the hose, "Unconvincing Squeal." He kicked the car battery lightly. "Insultingly unconvincing squeal." He waited.

Miles looked at her, confused. He was unsure what to do. It was so close, so very close. He looked down at what she was looking at and realized how scared she was of the car battery. He dropped the hose and used his foot to slide the car battery closer and closer to her. His eyes darkened and he waited.

Miles smiled and put the towel over his pig. He scratched behind her ears and cooed, "good girl." He wandered back to the garage door and left, locking her in. He then wandered up to the bathroom, looking for Audrey.

Molly covered her head with the wool blanket. It was rough and made her skin itch, but at least she wasn't cold anymore. She sat, staring at the car battery in fear, through the dark of the garage.

Audrey meanwhile, was already in the bath, relaxing as sweet smelling bath bubbles engulfed her body. She smiled as she heard Miles come in. "How was your play time?" She asked casually.

Miles came and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. "She needs better discipline. I'm working on it. But," he paused, thinking about her response to his ear scratches. "I think she's starting to warm to me."

He reached down and kissed Audrey lightly. "I see you started without me. I thought you were gonna call me when it was time."

Miles took off his skirt, boots, top and bra. Then, he ran the water in the sink and washed the makeup from his face. It was a mess after his episode and he was embarrassed to show himself in front of Audrey looking like that. "I tried to be nice to her, to play with her, but the stupid pig would have none of it. She thinks she's people sometimes, I think. If it was possible, I think keeping her outside would have been better. Oh well..."

He climbed into the bath and cuddled up to Audrey. The bath was warm and Audrey was soft. "This is...this is nice," he said softly.

Audrey cuddled up close to him, the warm water and soap bubbles forming a pleasant smallish blanket over them both. Audrey giggled a little to herself. "That sounds kind of cute actually... a pig thinking it's a person." Her brow furrowed, "I'm sorry she's being a bad piggy though, but I'm sure once you have her disciplined we can make her a nice pen outside.

Miles snuggled against Audrey some more. The water warmed them both and the bubbles smelled so nice. He felt like he was drifting away on a cloud. His head lay between Audrey's breasts and he closed his eyes. Audrey was right. He just had to let the anger go. And if that meant using the pig to get rid of it, then it was a good thing they had it. "What's your favorite food? I want to make you something special for dinner."

Back
Top Bottom