Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Miles smiled as he continued washing Audrey. He liked making her happy. He washed the soap off of her, and then resoaped his hands. He started washing her lower regions carefully, tenderly, making sure he washed all of her dried juices and his cum off her. As he did so, he leaned forward and suckled at her breast. His mouth opened wide, sucking on as much of her breast as he could hold, while his tongue flicked gently over her nipple.

Miles moaned and his member grew to full length as his nipple was played with. He knew he didn't have the nerve endings to enjoy it as she did, but the idea that she wanted to do that caused an incredible sense of arousal in him. He finished washing her sex and he slowly pulled back from her, his mouth leaving her breast with a pop as his suction broke. He leaned back again, washing each leg and foot, making sure she was completely clean. He smiled, knowing what he had done to Audrey's breast was the exact same thing he'd done to that pig who lived in their garage, only far more pleasurable. He still felt really bad for Molly. He never wanted anything bad to happen to her. But he'd performed wonderfully, she had said. And, he supposed, Molly wasn't really down there any more, just a pig. That comforted him a bit, knowing he'd been able to make sure Molly wasn't captured by Audrey anymore.

As Audrey finished, Miles stood up and let the water fall from his body. He grabbed a towel and stepped out so that Audrey wouldn't have to struggle to get up with him in the tub. He dried himself off quickly and handed her a towel of her own. He looked at himself in the mirror, turning his face this way and that, trying to figure out how Audrey would make him up. He really wanted to be pretty for Audrey.

"You know," he said as he did so, "we can't forget to feed the pig we're raising together. Do you have any mostly spoiled food to put in a slop bucket? And if she's to eat, we're gonna need to build her a pen so she doesn't escape."

Audrey nodded. "I have old cans of soup and stew, they're edible, but they won't taste good. We can feed them to it. And don't worry about money. When my parents..." Her eyes seemed to glaze over a little, unfocusing. "Well... Let's just say that money will never be an issue for me."

She shook her head, trying to clear the thought. "If you'd like to keep her, I'd be happy to build a pen for it. Do you think we should keep it outside?" She began frying off, making sure her short brown hair was clean and dry.

Miles looked at her as she talked about her parents. He began to be concerned as he saw her eyes glaze over. That usually meant he did something bad and he hadn't, had he? He moved towards her and wrapped Audrey in a big hug, nuzzling her side, showing how good he was. "It's okay. I'm here."

He squeezed her tight. "I don't think we should keep her outside. I'm sure that would be a zoning violation or break some HOA rules. Maybe one day, when she's learned to be quiet and not make all that noise." He let Audrey go and turned to go back to his room. "I'm going to get changed now. I can't wait to see how nice my boots are after you clean them!"

Audrey nodded. She put his boots on a coffee table in the living room. She went to find some black shoepolish, returning when she had it. She began expertly shining his boots, making sure all the leather was black and shiny. When she was done, she left the boots there, going upstairs and into her room to get him some makeup.

Miles walked back into his room and reached into his drawer for a new skirt. He found he liked the feel of the skirts better than the dresses. He found another plaid, pleated one, but it was bright red this time and slightly shorter than the one he wore last night. He put it on and was surprised to find his penis was slightly visible. That wouldn't do, so he grabbed a pair of black panties and put them on, shifting his cock to point upwards so it couldn't be seen. He found a white camisole and bra and put them on.

He practically ran down the stairs to find the boots and found them on the coffee table. He put them on and zipped them up. He stood, liking how tall the boots seemed to make him and moved to find Audrey in her room. He'd never been in her room before.

Audrey's room was clean, and calm. Bright sunlight from the outdoors filtered in through an open window, bathing her plush bed in warm golden light. The room was a myriad of soft, pastel colors, blues and greens and yellows, with a few hints of pink. Audrey dug through a drawer, looking for makeup. A sizable amount was already laid on top of the drawer, next to a familiar looking cum-filled fleshlight.

Miles knocked as he walked into the room. He was surprised by how normal it was. He half expected to find two whole walls covered in his pictures or a large shrine with candles constantly burning. Instead, it was tasteful, elegant, and cute even. He smiled, looking at all the effort she was putting into this. He knew this would make her happy, but it was good to see the proof in the pudding. His eyes glanced over the flashlight and it puzzled him. Why did she have that? He hadn't noticed that it had gone missing from his room until now, and found it odd.

He sat down on her bed, his legs kicking in the shiny boots. "I'm all ready, Audrey."

"Ok." Audrey called, her head still in the drawer. She pulled out a few more implements, and then walked over to miles, her hands full. She wanted to suggest they sit with their legs intertwined, but didn't want his boots getting scuffed up. Instead she sat down on his bare thighs, her legs warm. She face him, and took out what looked to be a beige cream. She spread it all over his face and nose, making it smooth and even. "Now make sure not to rub your face, or you'll ruin it." She explained calmly, as she continued applying foundation. She patted a bit of powder on it, followed by more powder along the apple of his cheek. "You already have a very pretty face, so thereshe no need to contour you." She said, explaining slowly.

She took out a small black stick. "Close your eyes my love." She requested slowly. When he had obliged her, she smudged the black stick above his eye, giving him a smoky look, with small wings off the corner of his eyes. She then took a mascara brush, running it slowly along his eyelashes. As a final touch, she ran a stick of tasteful, red lipstick along his lips. "Ok!" She said, finally breaking the silence, still sitting with her legs spread on his lap.

Miles didn't want to turn his head and look into the mirror. He really didn't. He wanted the makeup in order to please Audrey, but he didn't really want to see it on him. But, he supposed that he must. He held onto Audrey's waist for moral support as he turned his head and look in the mirror.

He was...cute. Really cute. Except for the hair, of course, he actually looked like a girl. Completely like a girl, in fact. He bet if he had passed the person staring at him in the mirror on the street, he wouldn't have given that girl a second glance, unless it was to check out her ass as she walked away. "Oh..." was all he could say.

He turned back to Audrey, blinking, the eyeshadow and mascara causing that to look more seductive than he perhaps meant it. "I...I think I do. Do you?"

Miles agreed and went downstairs, enjoying again the sound of his heels on the floor. He pulled out a pan and looked into the refrigerator. He found eggs and a block of cheddar cheese and proceeded to make scrambled eggs with cheese. He added just a bit of salt, some pepper, and some harissa paste that he was happy to find in the pantry.

He separated the eggs onto two plates and made a large glass of water for each of them. They needed to make sure they were fully hydrated, he knew. He carried the plates out to the dining room past a familiar box and set them down. He then got the glasses, napkins and silverware and set the table. Breakfast done, he sought out Audrey in the garage to let her know.

Molly woke, in a haze of hunger and pain. Two large rocks sat between her legs, underneath the massive dildo that still split her wide open. She moaned incomprehensible as Audrey cleared a corner of the garage, quickly setting to work. The pen was about 5 feet tall, and 7 feet wide, in a square in a back corner of the garage. A window lay on one side of it, while the other was a hard concrete wall. Audrey began drilling a single corner post at one end, with a double layered plywood cover. She was stretching a section of chain link fence along one side, when she heard miles boots clicking down the steps into the garage. She turned to face him, smiling. "Does this look ok?" She asked.

Molly began trembling in fear, making whining noises, as she heard miles. The noises vaguely sounded like "no!" And "Please!", but we're more animal than human. She felt like she was starving, and her stomach itched where the paint had dried, labeling her as a pig.

Miles smiled at the enclosure and nodded. "It looks exactly what I expected it to. But don't you think it's just a bit small. Our pig is large already, and I think we want her even bigger, don't you?" He looked at it, then at the pig, then back at it. "Well, it will be cramped, but it will do. Come get your breakfast, then we can feed our pig her meal for the day."

Audrey nodded, hammering in the last few nails, making sure it was all secure. A small gate, big enough for Molly to crawl through was visible on the right side.

Audrey put down her hammer and nails on the bench next to molly, and followed Miles into the living room, the smell of eggs filling the house. "Smells delicious!" She said enthusiastically.

Miles walked into the dining room and pulled out a chair for Audrey to sit in, then sat in his. He picked up his fork and started eating. It tasted great and he guzzled the water as well. He had to keep reminding himself that he needed more water. It wasn't just because urine can be dehydrating. He also needed to make sure that Audrey had all the urine of his that she wanted.

He smiled at her. "Okay, we've got breakfast and the pen. I'm dressed. You don't want to be, and our pig is about to be fed. What should we do the rest of this lazy day inside?"

Audrey began eating, also drinking lots of water. She sighed in pleasure as she ate bite after bite of the delicious eggs. "Hmm, I'm not really sure! We could always play with the pig for a bit, or make love; or we could cuddle and watch TV." She offered, standing to go refill her glass of water. She stuck a hand out, motioning at Miles glass. "Would you like another glass?"

Miles nodded. "Yes, please, I'd love another glass." And handed over his glass. He thought for a moment, then his face went bright, bright red, practically matching his lipstick. "I'm not sure I want to play with the pig yet. She needs her rest. Maybe later tonight." He redness continued and he had trouble saying what he wanted to. "Would you...um...I mean...Audrey...would you like..." He bit his lip. "Would you like to..." His hands dropped to his sides and he decided to just say it all at once.

"wouldyouliketofuckmyassagain?"

Audrey was in the kitchenext when he blurted out what he wanted. She could barely hear him, as she poured the water. She returned; holding two glasses. "What did you say?" She asked. "Oh! We need to feed the pig, I'll be right back." She rushed off, back to the kitchen, finding two old cans of stew, slightly spoilt, and a dog bowl.

Miles threw up his hands in exasperation as he realized that she hadn't heard him. Then, she was gone as fast as she'd returned. Miles didn't know if he had the strength of will to even ask again and he surprised himself by being kind of disappointed. Not that it should surprise him. After all, he had asked her in the first place. But he was surprised to find that he wanted it as much as he wanted to please her.

He screwed up his face and steeled his courage. He stood up on the chair and pulled down his panties. When Audrey came back, he decided that there was no way that he'd not be heard this time.

Back
Top Bottom