Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey moaned, wrapping her arms around her lover, as miles entreed her. His small cock pusing open her almost-virgin hole. "Oh miles, make love to me. I want her to watch while we make love. I want her to know what it's like." She stared over his shoulder at the pig lying on the ground, smiling proudly as Miles fucking her like an animal.

Molly breathed a silent sigh of relief, that Miles was no longer focused on her. She tried to push the piss back out the tube, but failed. She struggled to keep her throat closed, but after a mine of trying, she failed. Warm piss flowed down her throat, filling her stomach. She rwtched over and over, but there was no hope. Her holes were still stretched, and she felt a rock pressing against her sphincter, loosening it, and poking out of her slightly. The other two were lost deep inside her. She moaned, both her holes ached, and her left nipple was still distended and discolored. She feared her body wouldn't be the same. She had always felt self concious about her weight, even though she wasn't very fat, but this treatment... calling her a pig... it all made her feel so large and ugly, like she was some evil animal to be abused.

Miles was not loving or kind as he ran himself in and out of Audrey, nor could his actions ever be construed as making love. He was fucking her, pure and simple. His aggression was animalistic and he moved back and forth from kissing her, to sucking on her neck, to biting her shoulder. It was powerful, it was strong, it was utterly unlike Miles.

He came inside her, shooting his see into her once again and he pulled out of her as he did so and his cum flew across the garage and landed all over the pig. He looked down at the pig and ripped the duct tape off her face. He looked back at Audrey, his face still a scowl. "Let's leave her like this. I want to eat you out on my bed." And he walked back to the garage door, his butt swaying back and forth in his heels, and strode through it.

Audrey hadn't cum, when miles was already shooting his load deep inside her, and all over molly's naked body. She ran her nails gently along his back, as she hopped off the bench, Following him to her room. She was happy that miles was acting normal, and not scared anymore. She watched his but as it swayed, turning off the lights in the garage; leaving Molly shivering on the cold cement floor in the dark.

"W-wait! Where are you going? You can't Leave me here! Take me home!" Molly croaked, her throat sore. The dildo was still wedged tightly in her fuck hole. She began crying softly to herselves as the two walked away. She could feel the paint drying on her stomach, and miles cum covering her tits, face and hair. The pain and humiliation of the night finally caught up to her, as a rock pushed itself out of her ass, falling with a wet thump on the floor between her legs.

Miles' heels clicked at he walked through the house, up the stairs and back into his room. He watched Audrey enter and he grabbed her, passionately kissing her again as he stripped her of her clothing. When she was fully naked, he pushed her back onto the bed and kneeled in front of her. He leaned into her pussy and inhaled deeply of the smell of her sex. His tongue arced out and he put his face fully into her snatch. He couldn't breathe but he didn't care as his tongue went deep into her slit and ran itself around her cunt. He tasted a combination of them both and moaned at how it tasted.

Audrey sighed in pleasure, running her hands through his hair as he ate her out aggressivly "oh miles, you're so good. Ah... keep going. Deeper! I can feel your tongue working around inside of me!" She moaned, as liquid oozed out of her walls, soaking his tongue and face. She was incredibly aroused, both with his performance with Molly, and from the earlier fucking.

Miles pressed his face further against her pussy at her command, uncaring about the lack of oxygen he was getting. He felt her clit on his nose as his tongue dug deeper. He concentrated now on the roof of her pussy, trying to find the elusive G spot. His tongue found a rougher spot and he began to quickly flick this tongue over it powerfully. He moaned as he did so, the sound vibrating her clit.

Miles was starting to feel a little light-headed and his chest was burning, but he didn't care. He kept moving his tongue over Audrey's G-spot, even speeding up and pressing against it harder. His moans came out in spurts now, as he had less and less oxygen to moan with, but he kept it up as best as he could, the vibrations continuing to resonate against her clit and pussy. When he thought that he couldn't go anymore and would have to take a breath, he reached above his head with both hands, cupping Audrey's boobs and squeezing her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Audrey's whole body convulsed the moment he began squeezing her tits. Liquid gushed all over his hair, as she came violently. She let his head go so he could breathe, but in the process shifted her hips, causing her to gush all over his face and chest. As her orgasm finally abated, her muscles relaxed. Obviously, her bladder relaxed too much, began piss began lazily leaking out of her, all over the bed.

Miles gasped for breath, to almost no avail, as Audrey gushed all over him. He opened his mouth, trying to get as much as he could, not even noticing or caring when it began to mix with pee. He finally pulled back from her and collapsed next to her on the bed. All the adrenaline was leaving him and his dull, glazed eyes started to dim. He looked up at Audrey for a second and there was a moment of genuine affection in them. But they closed, and he fell asleep.

Miles awoke the next morning with the worst headache. He sat up, moving Audrey's arm and shaking his head, trying to clear it. He looked down at himself and saw the plaid skirt and black leather shoes. The entire night came.washing back on him in a wave. "Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God. What did I do? What did I do?"

He curled back into Audrey's arms, shaking.

Miles looked up at Audrey. "I feel so awful. I...I can't believe I did that last night." He clutched Audrey tightly, needing her comforting embrace. His kind kept flashing back to the things he did to Molly, the things he said. It was like watching a video of someone else. He couldn't entirely wrap his mind around the fact that he had done those things.

Miles took comfort in her touch and in her words. "You...you're proud of me?" he asked, his eyes wandering up to find hers. He didn't feel like he should be proud, but maybe if Audrey was proud of him, he could be.

Miles smiled and cuddled closer to her. "I didn't think I could be strong. And I was wonderful?" He kissed her arm, the closest body part in reach. "Thank you, Audrey. I feel better knowing I was wonderful."

Miles didn't think he was ready for more sex yet, but he did like the idea of a bath. He sat up and kissed Audrey. "I think a bath sounds nice. I'm pretty sure I'm entirely covered in you." He laughed a little and started taking off his boots. He set them aside, stating "I want to wear these again today."

He pulled off his camisole and slid off his skirt and deposited them in the hamper. He held out his hand for her. "Join me?" he asked innocently.

Miles smiled. "I'd like that," he said. "Both of that, actually. I want to look good for you and that will help." He blushed. He'd never really said that and meant it before. He wondered for a second if he should he worried by that, but decided not to be. He was smart and strong. He would know if he was acting different, right? He reached out and held Audrey, and walked to the bathroom in her arms.

Miles climbed into the tub, facing her, and sat down. It was a tight fit, and he had to wedge his feet under Audrey's to do so. Both of their legs splayed open to accommodate the other's body. Miles' manhood, which he thought seemed larger today though it was only due to his increased confidence, floated in the water between them.

Without prompting, he immediately started soaping up his hands. His touch was slow and gentle and, again without prompting, he spent extra time washing Audrey's delicate neck and beautiful breasts. He especially made sure that her nipples were clean, spending extra time washing them. He smiled at her the entire time doing so. "I...I want to look good for you today. Would you like to put some makeup on me to help me do so?"

Back
Top Bottom