Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey gasped at the unexpected plastering of her nipple. "O-Oh Miles... Miles I'm gonna!" She screamed out in pleasure, her walls tightening and pulsing around his cock as they made love. Liquid began gushing from her pussy, soaking both of their skirts. Her Orgasm seemed to last forever. She gripped miles hand with hers, trying to keep her eyes open so she could look at him. "I
.. love you....Miles." she moaned between the waves of pleasure.

Miles was getting closer and closer to his orgasm and his body tensed in preparation. Suddenly, Audrey clenched around him and it was enough to bring him over. Every muscle in his body tensed as he exploded inside of her. "Oh fuck, Audrey. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." His cock spasmed inside of her and he held her close." As he calmed down, he looked down at her. "Wow," was all he could say.

One of the problems with having a small cock is that you pop out of someone quickly when the sex is done. Miles lay there, unable to move really, as the remains of his cum dribbled down his leg. He was hot and sticky and he really couldn't believe what he had just done. Caught in the moment, he was so excited to be fucking this amazingly hot girl. But now he just lay there, feeling alternately ashamed at making love with a woman he pretty much despised for all she had done, and guilt for taking a woman's virginity who clearly wasn't in her right mind to make normal, rational decisions.

As the rapidly cooling cum on his crotch and legs continued to remind him of his actions, he prayed to be able to get up soon and wash this off. Maybe eating some sandwiches would make things seem more normal again.

Miles wrapped his arms around Audrey as she held him. "So, yeah, we did that," he said, somewhat at a loss for words. "I've, uh, can't believe you actually squirted. That was so...so...hot!" His brain was going a mile a minute. He was ashamed, he was giddy, he was still aroused. And he--

Miles bolted upright. He had made a rookie mistakes. "You, uh, you're on the pill or the patch or something, right?" His eyes were wide with alarm.

"I... I guess I did! Sometimes that happens... It's such a mess to clean up, but im glad you liked it!" She jumped in shock as he shifted quickly.

"Patch? Pill? What do you mean? I take vitamins every morning, but I've never smoked, so im nit wearing a patch. Why does that matter right now?" She was confused as to why he was so alarmed. Did she smell of smoke? Why would he ask something so vague at such a time?

Miles' eyes widened even further. "Oh," was all he could say as his mind raced. She wasn't wearing birth control? When was her last period? Why had he been so stupid?

He looked at her. He weighed the risks in asking more directly and decided he had to risk it. He had to know. "No, not for smoking. Birth control. Are you using any birth control?"

Audrey giggled "why would I do that Miles?" She acted like they were sharing some private joke between them. "You're so silly miles! If I did that, then how am I supposed to get pregnant, so we can have a baby together?" She laughed again, taking a sandwich from the bag, laying back and eating while staring up at the sky. Still giggling intermittently over miles question.

Miles moaned and put his head in his hands. She wanted to have a baby. It completely took away every bit of happiness he'd been feeling about this day. He slumped back onto the blanket, feeling defeated, and ironically cuddled in Audrey's arms for comfort.

Well, he decided, we just can't fuck again. He'd do anything. He'd even let her fuck his ass again if it made her not need his penis in her. And, if she forced him, he'd try and pull out in time. Maybe she'd like it if he came on her belly and tips instead.

She was still expecting an answer, so he gave her a non-committal one. "Yeah, that wouldn't work, would it?"

Audrey couldn't tell he was upset, but she was happy that he was finally warming up to and cuddling with her. She snuggled him back protectivly. "I'm not on the right part of my cycle to get pregnant yet, but from now on I want to do this at least once a day, so that I'll be sure to be nice and pregnant within a few weeks ok?" She asked, rubbing the back of his neck gently, she offered him half her sandwich, and took a sip of his now-cold piss. "I have something special planned for tonight, so we can start tommorow, ok? I can't wait to feel our beautiful baby kicking inside me." Her face was one of mindless, insane love, her eyes glazed over, and distant, as she stared at the clear blue sky.

Miles ate the sandwich, his mind disquieted by her statements. He definitely did not want that and he would have to fund ways to escape. But, every day? That would be a tall order.

He thought wistfully that, if he had not been kidnapped, the idea of sex every day would have had him skipping for joy. How times change.

He licked his fingers as he finished his sandwich. "That was tasty, but now my mouth is dry. I'm going to get something to drink."

Audrey lowered the cup of his piss down between her legs. It was still a quater full of his own piss, but she soon filled it almost to the brim. She handed it to him. "Here! You've been so good, I think you deserve a special little treat." She didn't want him to get up and leave her for even a second, so she hoped that her 'treat' would convince him to stay and cuddle with her. She continued nuzzling him, her short hair brushing over his cleavage as she rested between his breasts.

Miles took the warm cup from her hesitantly. This day was quickly going downhill. It had started off very nice, had gotten better, and it was quickly bottoming out. There's no way it could get worse. Then, he remembered that there would be a surprise later on.

He took a few drinks of the piss, attempting to make her happy, and cuddled in closer to her. "Couldn't you just give me a tiny hint on what the surprise might be?"

Audrey shook her head, grinning. "Nope! You'll find out soon enough. And I'm certain it's exactly what you need to get a little confidence back." She wineed at him, snuggling closer to him, his body was hot, and comfortable on the bright summer day. They had been at the beach for almost 2 hours now; the sun low on the horizon.

Miles took another few sips of his drink and sighed. "Okay, I suppose I'll wait. But it makes me really anxious, you know?" Another sip followed and he watched the sun falling over the lake. It was bright and started to get into his eyes. "I think we should head on home soon, don't you?"

He reached and grabbed the other sandwich, handing her half. "Starting to lose the view, and you can't see the sunset much due to the trees." He took another sip and cuddled with her.

Miles quickly finished the rest of his drink so he could hand the cup back to Audrey. "Anxious doesn't have to be a bad thing, does it?" He followed her into the car and buckled his seat belt. His breasts, he noticed had already shrunk slightly. He had no doubt that they would be gone by the morning.

Miles shifted in his seat. He was uncomfortable lying in front of Audrey now, even if it was for her own good. "Yes, I was upset. But I had just cum in you. I was afraid you would be angry at me for doing so, that you didn't want a baby." That was technically true, if not complete, he decided. "So, yes, I was upset, but only because I didn't want your first time to be anything less than perfect." Ah, there was the lie.

Audrey blushed, smiling sheepishly. She leaned over and kissed him, still driving. "Aww, thank you Miles! You're so kind, always thinking of me first." She pulled into the driveway of her house, not getting out. "I need to go and pick up your surprise, Will you be ok staying home alone for a little bit? Theres food in the kitchen, and toys in your room if you need to pleasure yourself. Ok?"

Miles nodded okay and gave Audrey a kiss on the cheek, a harmless gesture he thought, and climbed out of the car. He took the proffered house key from her and promptly let himself in.

He went first to the kitchen where he pulled himself a long glass of water and rinsed the taste of urine out of his mouth. It hadn't bothered him as much this time, but he still couldn't stand knowing it was in his mouth. Or his stomach.

He went up to his room a little bit, thinking about what Audrey had said Toys in your room if you need to pleasure yourself. He really, really didn't, but he had an idea. He grabbed one of the fleshlights and some nearby lube. If she wanted him to cum in her some more to make a baby, maybe he could prevent that by wearing himself out. If he couldn't perform, she couldn't get pregnant.

He put some lube on his small cock and started stroking it with his hand to get it hard. Then, he pushed the fleshlight down over it and started to masturbate. It felt so good, moving it on and off of his cock and he twisted the fleshlight as it went down and up, achieving the kind of feeling that he heard only dancers could provide. He found himself looking at the book of Audrey's photos and he ended up grabbing it, flipping through it. He settled on one where she was on this bed, her legs wide. She was touching herself and grabbing her breasts in the picture and he started to build. He remembered Audrey's cries as she built up for her orgasm at the lake and it was enough to send him over. He came deep into the fleshlight, thinking about Audrey.

For the next hour, he came four more times, still leafing through the book. In the end, he was exhausted and he curled up in bed, falling asleep, the fleshlight and book next to him.

Audrey sat in her car, flipping through her phone. She opened a memo in which she had copied down all of Miles contacts from his phone, and noted how often he contacted each person. The list mostly consisted of his other male friends, most of them were people he played video games with, there were only a handful of girls, and only two he contacted often. One was his mother, who he dutifully called every friday. The other, was a girl named Molly. At one point he had texted her every day, but a month or so ago, they had stopped talking at all. At the time, molly had thought nothing of it, but now she understood what had happened. She looked up the girls address and promptly drove off.

Several hours later, she returned, and Night had fallen. Sever large scrapes were visible along her forearm, and her clothes were frayed. She quickly went to her trunk, pulling out a large bag. Something was thrashing around inside, and muffled yelling could be heard. She quickly dragged the bag up several stairs, and into her garage. She prepared everything once inside, and then went into the house, calling out for miles. Getting no response, she decided to go upstairs and check in on him in his room, she smiled when she recognized his sleeping naked form, and the flesh light filled with his cum. She gently took it from him, hiding it in her room. When she returned, she gently kissed him awake, stroking his shoulders and mostly-deflated chest.

Miles smiled as he was awoken by as series of kisses and the feeling of his nipples being fondled. He decided that he liked that feeling. Even without the nerves of a woman's breasts, he found Audrey fondling his nipples to be quite arousing.

He looked at the girl he'd just spend an hour masturbating to and slowly got up, yawning. "What time is it?" he asked. "I missed you." And he was surprised to find that was actually true.

Audrey looked around for a clock, and then realised she hadn't allowed Miles to have one in his room for some reason. She pulled out her phone. "Uhmm... 10:22." It took me a little longer than I thought it would to get your surprise ready. So do you want to have it now, or tommorow in the morning?" She asked, offering her hand to help him stand. "Don't bother sressing." She said.

Back
Top Bottom