Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey moaned in pleasure, loving the soft touche's on her sex. "You know miles.... when we get home today... I think we should take Each others innocence. After this morning, I think It's time I lose mine, and I'm sure you'd Like to lose yours, right my love?" She looked over her shoulder, expectantly.

Miles blinked at her. "L-lose my innocence?" He stared into her eyes, confused. He wrung out the washcloth and placed it on the edge of the tub. "But- but you already took it two days ago," he said.

Miles was surprised, even shocked. She didn't know. She had no idea. He cocked his head sideways, surprised. He almost wanted to lie to her. He knew this wouldn't be something she wanted to hear. But, strangely, especially after this morning, he felt he couldn't do that to her.

"Audrey, I- I'm sorry. But I'm not a virgin. I've had sex before." It wasn't a very good experience, it was embarrassing actually, but it had happened.

Audrey froze. "You... you've done WHAT?!? Who is she? Did you like her more than me? Is that why you yelled at me? What's her name? How big are her tits? Did you finish in her? She's a girl right? Do you think she's prettier than me? When did it happen?" Audrey was frantic, her eyes wild and unfocused as a torrent of questions spilled forth. She seemed to get more and more frantic with each question, spittle flying with each word.

Miles backed up to the age of the tub, almost fearful. "Don't- don't worry, Audrey. It was three years ago and I haven't seen her since. And, frankly, it sucked. I was eighteen, just come home from college for the first time. She was a chubby girl, junior in high school, who always had a bit of a thing for older guys. So, I played up the college boy angle, took her on a date where we had nothing in common. She took my virginity in the car that night. It lasted about a minute, and she laughed at the size of my penis. One of the worst moments of my life."

Audrey started shuddering the entire time he told her his story. She seemed less unhinged or angry, and mostly upset. But upon hearing that the woman had embarrassed and mocked Miles her eyes filled with rage. "She MOCKED you? YOU? Some random whore humiliated the most wonderful boy that has ever lived? Her eyes grew cold, as she began forming a plan. "Don't worry my love, I'm not mad at you... I understand, you're a boy, and sometimes you can't controll yourself." She visibly relaxed, settling into her old self, but her machinations were still visible behind her now-cold eyes. "That's enough bathing for today." She said, standing. "Did you want to prepare for our picnic?"

Miles was so happy that she didn't seem upset at him for losing his virginity that he totally missed any sign of Audrey's plotting. He stood up with her. "Yes, I suppose so. What sort of planning did you have in mind?

"Here, dry off and go upstairs to your room and pick out a nice outfit, but dont put anything but your bra and panties on... I'll be right up!" She said, as she got out of the bath, and went to the garage, getting a medium sized syringe, and going to the kitchen, where she filled it with a clear liquid, with looked like water but was a bit murky. She brought the container up to mile's room to meet him.

Miles went back to his room with some slight trepidation. He didn't know what was up, but changes from the norm in this house was never a good sign. He took out a nice pair of dark red panties on, tucking his penis in as best he could. He reached for the bras and pulled out a matching one and put it on. Then, he sat on the edge of the bed, waiting.

Audrey walked into the room, bouncing with each step. She held the filled syringe in one hand, and the small bag in the other, "Miles! You look so amazing! She said, beaming "Those panties look so cute around your tiny little cock!" She giggled, holding up the syringe. "Im gonna give you some shots ok, four total?" Without waiting for his consent she poked the syringe into her left breast, pushing the liquid in, inflating his breast to about an A cup.

Miles eyes widened as he saw the syringe. What was she planning with that thing? But before he had a chance to even think about it, she had already stabbed him with it. A hot pain flashed through his chest as the cold liquid surged into him. He cringed and pulled back. Looking down at where she stabbed him, he saw--

His eyes bulged. "What the what? How did you give me a boob?"

Another shot of pure cold pain filled Miles and he cried out. Miles moved back to the bed's headboard. "Saline? That-- that--"

He'd heard of such things before, temporary saline injections that went away in about a day. He didn't know they would hurt so much though. "Why do you want to give me bigger boobs?" he asked. "I thought you liked what the push-up bra did."

Miles clutched his other breast as it filled with pain. He didn't want this. He may have accepted the dresses, but that was because it was his only choice. He looked down at his new breasts. He was expecting to be revolted by them. But, actually looking at them filling the bra, his dick actually started to shift in his bra. He couldn't deny loving to look at women's breasts. Having them right there was actually a turn on. "Okay," he said, proferring his breasts. "Just one more."

Audrey smiled, taking another full syringe, poking it into his breast, injecting the cold solution inside, swelling him so that both breasts match. She put the needle on the table, along with the bag. She cupped both of his breasts, feeling their weight. "There! Those should last about a day! Do you like them?"

Miles stood up and looked in the mirror. It felt weird to have a weight on his chest, but he couldn't deny that he liked the look. It's not because it's on me, he assured himself. He just thought it was because he got to look at a nice pair of boobs all day. "I...I actually do!"

Audrey smiled and hugged him from behind, also looking in the mirror. "You're very pretty!" She assured him. "You almost look like a girl." She let him go, and began walking out to her room. "You should finish getting dressed so we can leave soon! We don't want to wait till later when it might get cold."

Miles was beyond ecstatic. He'd get to go outside again and this time, because it was more private, she might not use the cockblock nor would he get tons of stares. Because he knew he'd be getting stares now. His new, temporary assets couldn't exactly be hidden. Plus, it looked like Audrey had forgotten to make him drink pee this morning, which was a relief.

He put on a flower print dress that came up to about mid-thigh and some flats. None of his dresses, he noticed, we're prepared for him to actually have a bosom, so his new boobs were even more prominent and showed more cleavage for being pressed and confined in the dress.

He looked at himself in the mirror and was shocked. Audrey was right. With a little make-up and longer hair, he'd really be able to pass as a girl. It kinda shocked him. He decided it was best not to dwell on it and ran downstairs to the kitchen to help pack.

Audrey almost fainted when she saw him. "Miles... you look so... so pretty! She exclaimed, pausing from making sandwiches for a secone to admire all his feminine appeals. She was wearing a sky blue dress, which just barely covered her butt. She had some cleavage, but Miles definetly had more, and since she wasn't wearing a bra, the faint outline of nipples could be visible near the centre of each breast, if she was hard, they would be far more noticable. "Did you have anywhere in mind for the picnic?" She asked, still admiring his gorgeous body

Miles didn't really know what to think of Audrey's compliment. He pulled at his dress, vainly trying to cover some of his cleavage. "You look very pretty too," he said with a slight hesitation.

He looked over the sandwich ingredients and grabbed a slice of cheese and popped it in his mouth. "I want to go somewhere private where we can't be seen." He desperately wanted to avoid that cockblock. "How about the service road to Lake Wickamore? People aren't supposed to go there."

Miles followed along behind her, both uneased and aroused by how his chest bounced up and down on him. The feeling increased as he got into her car and found it difficult to put the seatbelt on. He was glad these would only last the day.

Back
Top Bottom