Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Miles paused, his entire body suddenly on edge. He'd heard her clearly and the thought of taking a woman's virginity, even if it was hers, made his body forget about the pressing need it had earlier. His cock grew as he continued to suckle on her breast. He shoved his tiny panties aside and wiggled until his cock was pressed against her slit.

Did he dare? He heard her say "Take my Innocence," and it was too much for him. His hips rocked and he slid himself inside of her, slowly.

Miles was already pushing against her hymen, when Audrey flinched in pain, shooting awake. She looked around confused. She released him from her arms, scrambling away from him, when she realized what he was doing "M-Miles... What is this? Were you.... And while I was asleep?" Her eyes looked sleepy and confused, and slightly unhinged.

Miles looked around, scared, as he was pushed away. "What? But...but you asked me to!" He cowered at the corner of the bed, suddenly realizing what he had done. He knew he was bad and that he'd have to be punished. But that didn't make him less afraid of it.

"I was asleep! What the hell... I...I wanted to wait for a romantic moment.... To give myself to you. Not to wake up and lose my innocence!" he was quickly losing steam, slumping against the wall, she pulled her panties up, and curled into a ball. "D-Do you really want... 'that' " She asked, looking up at him nervously.

An assertiveness suddenly filled Miles, one he hadn't expected. Perhaps, it could not have asserted itself before, when he was just a scared kidnapping victim. It took being broken and accepting of his new situation for it to rise.

He stood up. "How can you possibly says that to me?" He plodded over to her, his voice louder than he probably realized. "Is that really what this relationship is? Because you never asked me if you wanted to take my anal virginity! Because you didn't go gentle. Because I have rips and tears healing in my ass right now because of that night!"

He looked down at her. "No, I probably didn't want to take your virginity that way. Not at all. And it's not fair to you. But when you took mine, it also sure as hell wasn't fair to me, either!"

Audrey began tearing up, as she looked up at the man towering in front of her. "I... I did that for you Miles... I knew you would want us to be together. I knew I had to seal our relationship. You-you needed to know that I loved you Miles!" She looked up at him with large teary eyes, which seemed to be unfocusing, and glazing over. Her bottom lip was quivering as she spoke. She slowly stood up, to where she was looking down at miles. "Just Please don't yell, my love..." she seemed to stare straight through miles as she spoke, obviously unhinged by the accusations.

Miles shut up. Truth be told, he was ashamed of his actions. He was meant to be the victim here, not her,and it wasn't right that he had given her ammunition to play the victim in this situation. He was better than that, even if she was not.

But he still looked at the hypocritical girl in front of him with angry eyes. He would show what it meant to be human and understand compassion, even if she couldn't. He swallowed his pride, refused to call her a hypocrite because she just didn't understand, and whispered. "I'm sorry. That's not who I am. Thats not who I want to be. I got carried away. I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry." He looked at her. "I. Should. Have. Asked."

Audrey nodded, wiping the tears from her eyes. She still seemed sad, but she hugged him. "Oh... I know baby. I'm sorry I got upset. I know you love me, I just worry sometimes... that's all." She kissed his cheek. "And... if you still want... I give you permission to take my innocence Miles. Not right now, or if I'm asleep, but any other time."

Miles felt a huge relief leave him. He'd been afraid he'd be punished again or that he be forced to endure another sodomizing or worse. But, unlike before, the apology seemed to completely dissuade her. He clutched her, unsure why her warmth felt so good when he was just so recently scared and disgusted by her. And he relaxed. Unfortunately, he had forgotten exactly what had caused this whole situation in the first place, and his relaxation was too complete. A thin, stream of warm pee erupted from his penis and started streaming down both of their legs.

Miles wanted to back away, cover himself, and run to the bathroom. But he couldn't. He'd just calmed the beast and he didn't want to rile it again. He held her, trying not to grimace as he was covered in his own piss. It stopped eventually, and he shivered, his wet bare legs being hit by a stream of air from a nearby vent.

He wanted to get away and get cleaned off, so he looked up at her and thought of something she would find irresistible. "Would you like to give me a bath?"

"Of course!" She said, excited, her tears dried and gone. She dashed out of the room "I'll go run the bath!" She said, calling behind her over her shoulder as she ran down the steps. A few moments later rushing water could be heard in the large bathtub downstairs. She poured some bubble bath liquid into the running water, and large fruity smelling bubbles began frothing at the water's surface. Her legs were soaking wet, but she didn't care, as she hummed happily to herself.

Miles was happy that Audrey seemed back to her normal self. He took off his dress and then pulled off the top and undid his bra. He breathed a sigh of relief as his "breasts" became normal again. He carried the wet clothes into the bathroom and deposited them on the tile floor. "Ready for me?"

Audrey nodded, smiling and tilting her head. She had a bar of soap in one hand, and a cloth in the other. "Would you like me to bathe with you? Or do you want me to sit here, and reach in and wash?" She was being surprisingly lenient with him, allowing him to make decisions about himself, but she still felt slightly shakey, his words had cut her deeper than he knew. Drips of urine dropped from her dark stained skirt, forming a pool below her.

Miles smiled at her. He could tell, in her own twisted way, that she was trying. Trying on her part deserved to be rewarded as much as his bad behavior deserved to be punished, he decided. "Of course you can bathe with me, but it might be a bit tight." Plus it would get rid of the urine smell, he decided.

Audrey hugged his naked body; her skirts wetness slapping his thigh. She quickly stripped naked, and jumped into the bath. After placing the soap on the rim of thr tub, and dipping the rag in the soapy water, She extended her arms out to miles, inviting him to join her. She was grinning happily, her worries temporarily forgotten. "The water is wonderfull My love." She assured him.

The bath definetly wasn't made for two people, but would fit them both, although they would need to snuggle together to fit, as iT wasn't wide enough for them to sit side by side. Audrey slid to the back so that miles could sit in front if her, between her spread legs, still holding her arms out for him.

Miles climbed in carefully, making sure not to slip or step on Audrey. Then, standing in the middle of the tub, he slowly lowered himself until he was in her arms. He leaned back, his back laying on her chest and he let her hold him for a while. She was right. The bath felt wonderful, and he was so happy to get his pee off of him.

After a while, he leaned forward showing Audrey his back. "Wash me?" he asked.

Miles sighed, happily, as the cloth ran over his back and chest. This was a part that, crazy as it sounded, he felt he could get used to, and even like. Crazy as she was, Audrey clearly cared about him and did, on occasion, make him feel really good. His hands rested on her legs and he hung his head in a relaxed motion. "Oh Audrey."

Miles shivered in delight as she washed his lower body. It was no longer surreal to him, this mixture of pain, pleasure, fear, and relaxation. It was almost normal. When she was done, he looked back at her. "Let's stand and switch positions. Time for me to wash you."

Miles found it harder to wash her with the space he was given, but he tried to mimic her behaviors. He washed her back slowly, soaping up each muscle group until her back was covered in suds, then slowly washing it off with water cupped in his hands. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her, washing her front. He lingered, for a time, on her chest, a physical apology for turning this morning into something unfortunate.

Audrey moaned quietly as he washed her breasts, she leaned back against his body, feeling his heat through her back. Her nipples hardened in response to the stimulus. "This feels amazing miles..." she moaned. "It's so pleasant being able to do this.. I spent so many nights awake, and thinking of being with you."

Miles looked over where the book he saw the first day lay on the bathroom sink and sighed. "Yes, I know. I spent many nights alone too, I guess." He moved down and washed her ass and a thought crossed his mind. If she can take my ass, I should be able to take hers. But he let it go. Then, he washed her legs, but couldn't reach her feet. He moved back up to her sex and he tentatively, slowly washed it, afraid of bringing up memories of this morning.

Back
Top Bottom