Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Breakfast is ready!!" I call, as I come back into his bedroom with a tray full of awesome awesome stuff! Oranje juice and coffee and rye toast and some cut up apples. And another big bowl with the scrambled eggs and he didn't have any bacon I'll have to buy some cuz i know he likes bacon. But I fried up a little slice of ham that's just as good right???

He sits up a little straighter, and smiles at me. It's a nice smile, and he thanks me, but I feel there's something else going on behind that smile, something that makes me a little on edge and defensive and jittery. But i've learned things along the way to help me put those bad thoughts away and anyway I'm going to be the perfect girlfriend ALL DAY so whatver he's thinking its all going to be perfect perfect later.

I sit the tray on a his lap, the eggs off to the side and it's alot of food but it's my breakfast too I'm so hungry!! and there's only room for one plate so "Do you mind if we share??" I ask him

I look at the pile of delicious food before me and nod. "Yeah, you can...this is quite a feast!" It's strange, I don't think I've had so much to eat in weeks, but it's like as Kat cares for me and nurses me back to health, I'm getting my appetite back.

Still, I only manage a few forkfuls of eggs, a slice of toast, a few sips of orange juice and some slices of apples. Not that I had much of a chance, as Kat ravenously devoured the rest in short order!

"Wow...that workout must've worked up your appetite, Kat," I say through a mouthful of ham, taking a sip of coffee and enjoying the nutty, roasted flavor.

"Omigod yes..!!" I say, with wide eyes, hand to my mouth to keep from giggling through a bite of toast, "I haven't weighed myself in days I'm afraid to check!!"

At that he gets quiet, and I know we're both thinking the same thing. What if I did weigh myself? And he did too? What sort of difference would there be, between the two of us?

And...I have to measure myself. And go out and get new running shoes ouch these are really starting to hurt. I tell him I might make a trip out to shop later today or tomorrow if he needs anything. He doesn't really say too much.

We finish (well, I finish) off the breakfast - haha i'm still hungry - and I clean up. I wipe his face for him and - rubbing the side of his face with my hand - notice how scruffy he is.

I giggle.

"I promised you a shave yesterday," I say brightly, "after I clean some dishes we'll do that, okay?"

I nod, somewhat uneasy with how much she's taking care of me. She wiped my face, what's next, wiping my butt too? Maybe I should say something...but last time I did, she got all quiet and weird...only four more days, right? Or is it five? When did my bed rest officially start?

I hear the clatter of dishes and the spray of the faucet as Kat makes short work of the mess from making breakfast. The dishwasher opens, and there's a bit of rattling and thunking as she loads it, the gurgling squirt as she squeezes some soap into the dispenser (she giggles at that), and then the door is shut and locked and <whoooosh!> the dishwasher gets going.

In only ten minutes since she left, she's back, and I can see she's thinking of a whole lot more than just a shave. She has a smock, some haircutting scissors and some electric clippers, and even what looks like a whole mani/pedi set.

"Uh...Kat, not sure I n-need ALL that..." I smile weakly, but I can tell by the look in her eyes that I'm about to get pampered by this woman...

"Oh, Charlie Hogan, you are a lucky man..!" I say, giggling, "I have a whole spa day planned for you!"

The look on his face is totally darling - he wasn't expecting this! I had brought some stuff from home - before getting my paralegal certificate I was actually a hairdresser-in-training for a little while - but I go into his bathroom to get his razor and shaving cream as I tell him what we're going to do. Shave! Cut his hair! Do his nails! Then I have a whole beauty mask and some lotions and it's gonna be so great !!! He watches me bounce in and out of the room as I bring in a bowl of nice warm water, get him sat up in bed, arrange a fresh white towel around his shoulders for the shave.

Scrub scrub scrub, scrub scrub scrub! With a wet wash cloth I get his scruffy little beard all nice and wet, up and down his neck and face. I lather him up so nice and thick with shaving cream and then - haha! - put a dab right on the end of his nose! I laugh and want to take a picture so I sit on the bed next to him, take one of us together and then - still wearing my workout pants and one of the three sports bras from the morning I think I look so cute! - take one of myself...

wtbpub.jpg

My cheeks must look even redder against the bright white of the shaving lather, with Kat taking a picture of us together with the ridiculous dollop of cream on my nose. Then she takes a picture of herself and, phew, I must admit...Kat is looking absolutely hypnotizing in her tight workout clothes. She's clearly too busty for that bra - is it too small? And those stretchy pants seem stretched to the limit, and are bunching up around the firm swells of her thighs and behind.

I wait patiently for Kat, feeling the shaving cream soften the coarse hairs of my beard. It does feel nice, relaxing, though I find myself sweating nervously as I see Kat pick up -not my usual, tri-bladed shaver- but a straight-edge, old-fashioned razor.

Nothing beats a shave from one of those...and I know Kat used to be a hairdresser, but not a barber...but has she ever given a man a shave with one of those...has she used one of those before?

I didn't ever do a lot of shaves on guys back when I was working at that hair salon - none, in fact haha! - but how hard can it be, right? Anyway, along with some of this other stuff - the scissors, the trimmers, the smock - I'm glad I took this razor with me on that last night I snuck in. It's come in handy a few times already but I don wanna talk about that now.

He's a little tense, I can tell, as he sits back in bed, watching me wet the blade, waiting for me to start. So I smile at him and tell him not to worry. "I haven't killed anyone with one of these for years!" I giggle, and tell him to turn his head towards me.

Slowly I start to scrape off the shaving cream, and his beard along with it, from his right cheek. I'm peering down my nose at him, trying to be sooo careful. "Ooooh this is gonna feel so good!" I say, as I admire my handiwork and his now bare cheek, "So smooth!!"

His right cheek is cleanly shaven after a few strokes and touch-ups, and not a single "oops!". I do the same to his left cheek, his chin, and his upper lip and wow he looks so good! I think he's gonna like it!

"Just your neck now!" I chirp, rinsing off the razor in the water, and telling him to tilt up his chin...

Not bad not bad, I think as Kat expertly slides the razor over my cheeks and chin, even under my nose. There isn't even a close call, though some of things she's saying gives me the chills.

She's gotta be pulling my leg, right? 'Haven't killed anyone with one of these for years!' That's a joke, right? Never thought Kat to be one into dark humor, though, but why would she even say that if it WAS true?

She rinses off the razor, and now moves the blade to clean up my neck. I try to relax, but can't help but feel some perspiration form on my forehead. One slip here and I'm headed to the hospital for something a little more serious than my ankle. Kat shaves my neck, removing the grubby, coarse hairs cleanly and without issue. She makes one last swipe, rinses off the blade, and then leans in close, presumably to clean up any spots she missed.

Kat pauses, looking me over carefully, the blade held in her left hand. She seems to be thinking about something, her face and eyes unreadable...

"I think I missed a spot here..." I say, as I lather up his neck a little bit more, along the right side, "here, tilt back some more..."

He tilts his chin up and I bring the razor back to his throat, and gently start to scrape off some of the last little bits of stubble.

"Anyway, there's something I need to talk to you about," I say, inspecting my work and seeing a few more spots I've missed, as I rinse the blade off for another pass, "How does it make you feel, when you think back to that time...back when we broke up?"

I bring the razor back in to his neck.

Scrape, scrape scrape.

The silence draws out a bit between us as I consider how to answer this question.

I could tell her the truth...but she's holding a razor to my neck...she wouldn't do that, would she? The hell she wouldn't...maybe I should keep her focused on the present, on the here and now...

"Well Kat," I say, pausing as the razor moves back in to clean up a rebel patch of stubble. She moves away again, studying my neck, her eyes looking into mine for a moment. "...uh...I-I mean...it wasn't great...and...w-we...we're together now, aren't we?"

"Yeah, I didn't feel good back then," I admit, as I go back at his throat with the razor, "You made me feel really bad..."

scrape.....scrape......scrape...

"But, it makes me feel so good to hear you say that - we ARE together now, we ARE..."

...scrape.

"You would never break up with me again, would you?"

I shudder a little, sitting up in my bed, hearing Kat express the negative emotions she felt, how unstable she was back then, and now she holds a razor blade to my throat. It's chilling, but I can't let her know that. I swallow nervously, then answer her.

"Well...never say never right?" I ask, feeling the blade press a little less carefully against my neck as she shaves another cluster of rogue hairs. "...a-all I mean is...who knows what will happen with us...w-what if you...I dunno...c-commit a crime, or you cheat on me? I'm sure you...w-wouldn't keep dating me if I...d-did those things..."

A few more careful scrapes, and then I quickly add, "Not that I'd plan on it..."

"HAHAHA I'D KILL MYSELF!" I laugh, being careful though to stay steady as I run my razor down his jugular, eyeing the thin skin separating it from the blade, "If you cheated on me I'd totally kill myself <giggle>!!!"

after her...and maybe you....

I straighten, sitting up in the desk chair I'd pulled over to his bedside, and look him over. He's got a funny wide look in his eyes; I've seen that look in guys before. "I think we're all done..!" I say, using the towel I'd draped around his shoulders to brusquely wipe up the extra shaving cream, from around his ears, on his chin...that cute one on his nose!

"How's it feel?"

H...h-holy shit...

I sit there, frozen, shocked into silence and stillness, feeling Kat slide the razor down my neck, along my jugular. I want to run, but I can't. I want to tell Kat not to joke about suicide, but I'm not even sure she IS joking...

So I just sit there as she cleans me up, wiping my face with a towel, running her hand along my face. I want to flinch away, but I don't.

"It...uh," I say, swallowing nervously. "I feel...l-like a new man..."

"Oh honey you ARE a new man!" I gush, as I stand, drop the towel and take his face in both hands. I look deep into his eyes and start caressing his cheeks - his smooth, smooth cheeks - running my hands up and down them, up and down his neck. My smile is big probably too big haha but I'm so happy he IS a new man. "You're MY new man! Bright and fresh and new new NEW!" I pinch one cheek with my fingers, making sure he's real. "Just look at this face..." I giggle, "I'm turning you into the perfect perfect perfect boyfriend!!!"

So weird. So very, very weird. And I don't even mean how Kat is behaving. From ADD woman-child, to cold silence, to right as rain chipper, to giggly and girly, to calm conversation, to twitchy and dangerous with a razor, and now this motherly, fawning care-taker. The past few hours have been a whirlwind.

But even more upsetting and unnerving is my own reaction. Sure, I'm nervous, frightened even, but part of me is intrigued by her.

Maybe even...aroused?

I shudder when I think of that, but...can I deny it? It's written all over the websites I visit...I'm into women who are powerful...so powerful they can push men around and take what they want from them. And Kat is starting to epitomize that...Our height difference isn't too crazy, but...she's bigger...stronger...she can control me.

And I like that.

As I sit there, thinking, trying to work out this hold that Kat has over me, she pulls out several files, Emory boards, cuticle scissors, and other odds 'n' ends.

"Wait...Kat...you don't have to go so far...I'm a dude...I don't need you to give me a manicure or pedicure!"

I look at him, and with a sad, puffy pout I gather my big, big breasts between my arms and say "oh sweetie you don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

I'm amazed myself, sometimes, at how easy this is. How easy it can be to get him to do what I want. He didn't want me to do his nails, I told him I wanted to, and he said okay. Easy as that. I love being a girl !!!

It wasn't always this way for me. When I was young, little, before I got my boobs, I had to actually do things to boys, to guys, to get what I wanted, for them to treat me nice. Then I started getting curves and things started getting easier. I could promise them things, press against them the right way, and I would get my way, sometimes. I started figuring out what boys like, what men like, and I started to figure out that I had it, and how to use it. That got me by, for a long time. Through the schools, through the hospitals, through all the towns we moved in and out of.

But now...now things are different. Now I have everything that boys like, that he likes - more, in fact, than he can handle...and I'm getting more of it every day. I'm starting to figure out how overwhelming it is, to him, how easy it is to get my way with him, and that gives me a feeling of...power. I've had power, with boys, with men, all my life...but it always seemed to be more on their terms. Now, with him, it's different. With him I feel...overpowering.

And I like it.

"Whatdya want me to do first, sweetie?" I ask, sweetly satisfied, "fingers or toes?"

It's hard to be excited over the prospect of having a girl do your nails. How emasculating...only women care about that sort of thing, or those so-called "metrosexuals"! I guess it was nice to have her bring breakfast in bed and give me a shave...maybe this won't be so bad?

I take a moment to think about my two choices. Better start with the ticklish bit first.

"Maybe...start with my toes?" I offer, looking at my two feet, still under the covers. "Go easy on them...I'm a bit ticklish down there!"

"Toes it is!" I giggle, as with a dramatic little flourish I pull the sheets and covers back from over his legs, laying them down at the foot of the bed, exposing his thin, pale legs in their blue cotton shorts.

I've been painting my toes and nails all my life but I learned at the salon I kinda worked at how to do a proper pedicure, with the massage and the oils and the trimming and all that. I have a lot of stuff with me but have to settle on a hand lotion and before I start I set up a white towel under his feet and lower legs. Then - so I can really do a good job! - I hop on the end of the bed and kneel at his feet. First a nice massage and - like I was taught to do - something to make my client comfortable.

"So sweetie," I start, as both my hands begin rubbing his left foot firmly, thumbs running up and down its underside, "I want to start liking what you like. Like, know more about it..." As I'm paying attention to his feet I can feel his eyes surreptitiously flitting into my cleavage. If only he could see the little drifts of pheromones I'm letting ebb out, to put him at ease. "...tell me about your favorite, like, superheroes?"

I tense up as Kat reaches for my feet, expecting the feeling of her hands on my soles to be very ticklish. But to my surprise, Kat just holds my foot in her hand, letting them get used to it before she starts to massage and rub my feet in earnest. I let out a little sigh of relief, feeling calm, relaxed. My eyes gaze at Kat's breasts, seeing them rise and fall in her overpacked bra, and something in the lotion, a subtle scent of jasmine maybe, it all brings me peace.

"You don't have to...l-like what I do, Kat," I say, glancing around my room, still unnerved by all the photos of Kat, covering Lara Croft, Sailor Moon, Super Girl. "I mean...it's all pretty geeky."

I sigh as Kat really digs into my foot, working at the hard, tense muscles, releasing what feels like decades worth of tension. "I suppose, if you r-really wanna know...I like Spiderman, Super Girl, Deadpool...others too, but those are the main three."

"That's right...just relax..." I say, calm and serene, as I feel his tension fade while my hands work his feet, "...I'm a trained professional! <giggle!>"

I definitely don't look up at him, just letting him look at me without making him feel self-conscious. I am totally aware of all the jiggles going through my top; though it's a good feeling it's something I definitely haven't gotten used to yet...all this boob! How it moves, how it draws guys attention, holds their eyes. It's like magic haha.

"And I like geeky..." I continue, teasing a little, "Otherwise why would I be with you? <giggle!> Geeky is sexy..."

I know he's starting to really relax. He's settled back on the pillows a little more, not braced up on his elbows like he was. He's still watching me though, I notice.

"So, Mr. Geeky," I say, "tell me about...I dunno...the Super Girl..."

Gosh...did I really luck out with Kat? Well...other than all the craziness...but such a sexy girl...into crazy sex...and into ME...a nerdy guy into comic books and anime and video games...

I watch as Kat finishes her massage, using a clean white towel to wipe off any excess lotion, but allowing my feet to soak up the oils and cream into my skin. She gets some files and cuticle scissors ready as I talk about Super Girl.

"Well, I mean, it's like Superman," I say as she wiggles each of my toes, giving each a gentle tug to massage and help me relax. "She's strong, she can fly, but she's like a normal girl most of the time. I think she might even still be in high school..."

"Ah okay...." I say, as I start to work on his nails with my nail clipper, remembering one of the figurines he has up on his shelf, the girl with the red cape and blue gloves and the huge boobs, "What is it you like about Super Girl, then? Is she the one with the white outfit and the short blond hair?"

clip....clip.....clip......

Back
Top Bottom