Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"You like that, don't you?" I ask, as I - just a bit - start to speed up my stroking on his long cock, "You like being helpless? Well then you're going to like being here with Nursula all week...she's going to keep you totally helpless. Do everything for you..."

He's whining, responding to my faster stroking. Up and down, up and down, up and downnnn...

"Look, already...you can't walk, you can't feed yourself," I say, my voice low, "You can't even sit up yourself, can you? No...." A little fasterr...

"You need Nursula for everything...don't you?"

I'm looking up at Kat, looking at her breasts, watching them jiggle as she strokes my cock faster and faster, glancing down at her hand, almost a blur of motion over my thick, swollen cock. More and more, faster and faster, and my head is sinking back down, back onto the pillow behind me. The milk, warm and heavy in my stomach, makes me relaxed, while the stimulation from Kat's expert hand drives me absolutely wild.

All I can do is whine and moan and beg and plead.

"Need...need Nursula," I admit, closing my eyes as electric jolts of pleasure start to build in and around my cock. "Need...so...s-so close...need you...need for...e-everything..."

Oh yes oh yes oh yes I think, electrified at his words, at where I've got him...this is like a dream, everything I've wanted...

...and "Oh yes oh yes oh yes..." I urge him, as I'm edging him closer and closer, "Oh Charlie you're going to like our week sooo much! When we're done, you won't want to do anything for yourself, nothing for yourself any more..." Suddenly the thought of doing this, being bigger and stronger and healthier than him, needing to care for him, protect him they run like a wildfire through me, they light me and enflame me. "You'll want me to do it alllll for you..."

My own breathing is deepening, quickening; he's already panting.

"...you'll need me for everything..."

omigod I can't take it anymore they're too much

I drop his cock, push him back onto his pillows, and climb onto the bed, between his legs as I spread them. I'm thinking of how I felt last time I...

...I need him in my mouth.

Hot warm wet.

My eyelids flutter, and I whine weakly as Kat lets go of my cock, but my protests are silenced as she climbs atop me, between my legs, and takes my cock into her mouth.

Hot warm wet.

I'm so ready, too ready, I don't last long at all. I needed this...I need...her...

Hot warm wet suction...her lips...her tongue, even the tease of her teeth and...and...

I throw my head back into the pillows, my mouth opening wide, and I'm hollering, yelling so loudly, and I hear Kat's voice, cooing, humming around my cock, sucking harder, pulling every last drop from me as I explode into her mouth.

I can't help myself, screaming out her name, "Kat...ohhhhhh ffffffffffffff-fuck...Kat...need...ssshhhhhhhhhit...coming..." The room seems to spin as I feel the pleasure rush through me, dizzy and clutching the bedsheets for stability.

Oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes

It's like I've lost control of myself, my hair flying around wildly, groaning loudly myself, as I suck him off....hard as I can...fast...I need him...

yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS......

OH GOD

OHHH....GODDDD....

He's bucking underneath me, calling my name...HE'S CALLING MY NAME...

I'm suckiing pulling and he's pulsing bucking throbbing filling filling filllllling my mouthhh

OH FUCK I WANT TO GROW

He's relaxing, relaxing slowly, but he's still coming...I can still feel more coming into my mouth...it's hard to keep from gagging there's so much of it...and i want to swallow I want to swallow so bad so I can feel IT but I have to wait til he's done...he's still going...slower though...slower pulses...just one...than another...then anoth-

I can't fucking wait.

I slide him out of my mouth, and look up at him. Bedsheets twisted in his hands, still, chest still heaving. His face is still red, his hair a mess. But he's looking at me, his jaw gaping. My mouth is ajar, come filling it and then bubbling as I fight back a chuckle...

...and then I swallow.

I'm still moaning weakly, overcome with dizziness and just feeling spent, when I look up at Kat, seeing her mouth full and bubbling with my come, and then she swallows. As she does, she slowly starts to rise up on her knees, thrusting her chest out, and...

Gosh...it's like...she's growing...growing bigger and bigger...more powerful, so strong...able to take care of me...protect me...bigger...

Her chest very nearly completely pops out of her top, though somehow, it holds, covering the vast swells of her tits. Kat's moaning too, loudly, pleasurably, as if she she's deriving just as much pleasure and joy from my orgasm as I.

I just look up at her, in awe of this impossibly gorgeous temptress, this tall, strong, buxom nurse that has me for a week...

oh christ this is fantastic...

it's glorious

it's almost fucking divine

This is incredible, the feeling of growth, multiplied and magnified like ten times more than i'm used to...taking him in my mouth...swallowing him...absorbing him...it gives me such a stronger feeling it's huuuuge...

it's warm and it's electric and i'm fucking growing i'm mmmmm swelling and nearly gonna burst out of this ttop hahahaha

i want him to watch me grow so i rise up and up and up and pull my shoulders back and i moan hahaha holy crap lookit him he's fucking flabbergasted he has no fucking idea what's going on what i'm gonna become what's gonna happen this whole weeeek i'm gonna fucking eeeeeaaaattttt himmmmmmm

and does he even know he's fucking shrinking, right now? god fucking almiighty he's getting smaller underneath me he doesn't know it oh goddd....i'm gonna do this to hiim again and again and againnnn...

I lie there below her, writing in the sheets, still so overcome by my recent orgasm that I don't say a word. Eventually though, both Kat and I come down from our pleasurable highs, and for a moment she cuddles up next to me, cooing and tracing one slender finger along my chest. Her chest is mashed against the side of my head, muffling her voice slightly as she continues to purr and chuckle above me.

After a bit, Kat declares that it's time for me to get some sleep, but first, I need to get ready for bed. Normally I wouldn't shower at night, but I'm a mess right now, and Kat is here to make sure I don't aggravate my ankle any further. Once again, Kat easily scoops me into her arms and into the wheelchair, pushing me around the bed and into my bathroom.

Coming down off my high, with the warmth still lingering in my bones, I go back into the Russian accent, back into "Nursula" mode. Holding him to my chest, cooing and clucking to him as we cuddle, I think he really likes it. He likes being talked to and snuggled and cared for by someone so big and soft as Nurse Nursula.

So Nursula picks him up, puts him in the wheelchair and brings him into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Nursula is strong!

Nursula also wants to make sure he's clean, so she gets a washcloth nice and warm and - after taking off his shirt for him, pulling him out one arm, then the other - wipes his chest, scrubs him up, gets all that nasty stuff out of chest hairs. Nursula can't have him all messy!

Then Nursula washes off the washcloth, and gets it nice and soapy. She leans over, scubbing his face now. She tuts and clucks and comments how he needs a shave but she'll do that tomorrow. He looks so tired and Nursula knows he needs his rest!

His toothbrush - Nursula gets that alllll ready for him, too. She sets him in front of the sink and lets him brush his teeth himself. Nursula wants him to feel nice and fresh and all ready for a good night's sleep!

Nursula gives him a drink of water and then wheels him back towards the bed, where she lifts him back in. She knows where he keeps his jammies so she gets those out - a thin pair of black cotton shorts and a soft t-shirt - and, pulling his disheveled pants off all the way, gets him into them. His eyes are closing already but Nursula wants him nice and comfy!

He's all ready, so all that's left for Nursula to do is tuck him in. She pulls the sheet and the thin comforter up over him, arranges an extra blanket for him. She fluffs his pillows, and talks to him as he begins to drift off. "Nursula take very good care of little Charlie this week," she says, "any time he need her, he say. He just say he need Nursula and she be right here for him..."

His eyes are closed. She kisses him on the forehead.

"Nursula love him very much!"

A week! A whole week! I think, giddy, as I walk around his condo, breathing in the air, looking all around as he sleeps in his bed. Well, not a whole week. Five days.

A whole five days!

The sun is down outside, and there's not much light here in the living area. So I decide to turn one on! Aha better !!!

I fix myself something to eat, from what I brought earlier, and put everything else away nice. I tidy up the kitchen, go around and water the plants. There's Fern! And Matt! You both look so much better now !!! And then I realize I'm still in this way-too-tight nurse's outfit and way-too-tight bra...

In the extra bedroom, I change into my own pjs and start to unpack my things. I hang up my dresses, arrange my shoes in the closet. Tops and skirts and costumes all go where they should, into drawers and onto shelves and hangers. Shorts and bras and panties they all go away. Then I move the dresser over a little bit...it looks better over here. I spin the bed a little, too, and take down that picture of an old building, that basketball poster. I make myself at home.

But hm. It's lonely in here.

Maybe I'll go check on him.

"Hmmmmrphfff?" I ask no one, my eyes barely opening. In the dark, I see the slow-moving shape of Kat, slinking quietly, and pausing for a moment as I stir. I stay still, unmoving, pretending to still be asleep.

Or am I still sleeping...everything still feels so...hazy...fuzzy...

Seemingly satisfied that I'm still asleep, Kat silently pads around my room, glancing here and there, looking at the posters and pictures in the room and around my computer desk. There's no mistaking that I'm into video games and anime, with pictures of athletic, top-heavy women. Over the desk itself is a poster of Lara Croft, pointing a pistol at the camera, her two arms squeezing her impressive breasts together so that they bulge between them.

Kat seems to consider this for a moment, then glances down into her hands, like she's holding something. She reaches up, stretching up onto the balls of her feet, and sticks something to the poster, over Lara's face. Then, just as silently, Kat moves to my bedside. I can feel her eyes on me for a full minute, then she reaches to the nightstand. I hear a light tap and a click as she places something there, something rectangular.

A picture frame? This is all too surreal...I must be dreaming...she's probably sleeping too...

I continue to watch/dream as Kat moves about the room, taking long moments to stare at me, and after sometime, the dream fades into nothingness as I drift into deeper sleep.

OOOOoooo he's gonna be so excited when he wakes up an sees how i decorated his roooom !!!

2:15am?

I have so much energy i haveta go out for runnn maybe i'll run to the gym

7:30 AM

My eyes open slowly, gradually letting more and more of the morning light in, waking slowly from my slumber. I yawn and stretch, still thankful for the anti-inflammatory I took yesterday. No pain in my ankle, but I should definitely continue to stay off my feet.

What a weird dream...Kat sneaking around my room, placing...

I glance around, a feeling of growing uneasiness hitting the pit of my stomach. Around the room, in various, purposeful places, were pictures of Kat. Next to me on the nightstand, a photoframe with Kat's smiling face. Over Lara Croft's face, Kat's, looking just as confident and domineering as the video game heroine. Over each of my anime posters, over each woman's face. Even the Sailor Moon poster, over each of the different girls' faces, a picture of Kat's face.

Everywhere I look in my room are pictures of Kat, on every surface a new frame. I start to slide under the covers, bringing them up and over my eyes, as if hiding under them will reset this morning.

This can't be real...now I am DEFINITELY dreaming...

At that moment, the front door clicks open as it unlocks, and I hear Kat enter, humming some sort of upbeat song to herself.

"Omigod I'm so glad you're AWAKE !!!" I gush, as I leap onto his bed, at the foot, and start bouncing up and down, "We're gunna !!!" I jump "Have sucha !!! " I spin around as I jump "Good day !!!" He's looking at me like I'm crazy "Together !!!"

I am crazy !!!

I'm still in my gym clothes - though I pulled my wet t-shirt off when I got in the house I'm so HOTT so now I'm just in these three sports bras and grey workout pants - and I'm totally sweaty haha. And I shouldn't be wearing shoes on the bed especially these sneakers that I just ran through the rain in but I can do laundry later. And my hair is all too probably but I take it out of the two pigtails and shake shake shake shake them out.

And I laugh !!!

He's still looking up at me, with the covers pulled all the way up, over his nose, so all I can see are his beautiful eyes. They're wide. And he's not saying anything.

But he's looking at me.

I'm still bouncing, up and down, over him, at the foot of his bed. But a little slower now, not so high.

I think he likes the bouncing.

Even with all these bras on - a bright blue one, then a gray, then a white one on top - it's hard not to jiggle. I let him watch the jiggle. But he's still not saying anything, just looking at me, with those wide eyes.

Huh he looks a little freaked out.

"I ran to the gym and did weights for like three hours," I say, spinning a little as I bounce again, raising my arms above my head, "Can you tell?" I pose for him, slowly turning and bouncing, showing off my physique. "Back..." I flex my lats, "Shoulders..." I arch my shoulders, "Tri's..." I pose my arms in profile "Biceps..." Double-biceps pose.

Sometimes I hate how big I look after a heavy workout, but it's hard to read what he thinks. It's just those eyes...and he's still quiet...

...and so I just bounce...

...bouncey bouncey bouncey...

Jesus

H.

Christ!

Kat comes bounding into my room, and she's absolutely insane, amped up, bouncing all over the place like a kid that's been given too much sugar in the morning. Energy just seems to crackle and arc from her as she bounces at the foot of my bed.

I'm torn. She's so big, so full of power and energy, it's like she could crush me like a grape if I'm not careful. And there's those pictures...all over the place, my eyes still finding a few new ones every now and then (even one on the ceiling above my head). She's absolutely nuts, and I want to hide hide hide or run run run.

Stupid ankle...

At the same time...well...Kat is also bouncing in more ways than one. I count three sports bras on her, and yet it's like they're not even there with the amount of jiggling and quivering happening above me. Her thighs and ass bounce delightfully as well, flexing and pushing in her grey bottoms, still swollen from the run to and from the gym.

And as weird as it sounds, she even smells great, a mixture of fresh rainfall, earthy dirt, flowery perfume, and a touch of something distinctly feminine. And so even as I try to hide under the covers, overwhelmed as I am by her energy and size and craziness, I look at her, staring at her bouncing curves, remembering how intimate and special last night was.

"Uh...K-kat..." I start tentatively, wanting to address the picture thing right away. "I see you...a-added some pictures of y-you this morning...?"

Oh yah that. I did do that last night, didn't i?

"You like?" I ask, dropping down onto my hands and knees with another bounce, straddling him, our faces so close, "You didn't wake up even once when I was printing them..!"

His eyes are still wide, looking right into mine. I can feel my traps flex, all swolle up and he looks quick down my arms.

"I can do more if you want...!!!"

I gulp, swallowing heavily as Kat bounds on top of me, pouncing like a panther. Her face looks so excited, almost crazed, so happy that I noticed her pictures and "decorations"...

Kind of hard not to notice...they're everywhere...

"Uh...n-no Kat...I...like what you did," I say carefully, glancing down at her chest, then over at her strong, defined arms. "B-but...maybe too much?" I look over at the nightstand. "Just one...p-picture makes it more special...m-more unique..."

Hm.

"You don't like them?" I ask, feeling a dark, familiar cloud settle over me.

He doesn't answer, and his eyes widen a little more. A smell comes over him. I've smelled it before.

Slowly, I pull my leg over him, climb off the bed, and walk out the door.

It's like Kat doesn't even hear me: I like the one, the one in its frame, on my nightstand. I glance at it even now - it's such a pretty picture of Kat, almost professional quality, but I can tell it's just a regular selfie.

And I tell her, stammering and pleading and squeaking, but she just leaves the room, and it's like the temperature drops thirty degrees.

I sit there, waiting for her to come back, but she doesn't. I don't even hear the sounds of her movement in the other rooms. It seems like hours pass.

Hours do pass.

Shit...I need to go to the bathroom...maybe I can do it...no...I don't want to hurt my ankle...it needs to rest...

I hesistate, then call out. "Kat...? Kat...I need your help...I need you...p-please..."

He doesn't LIKE them?

Does he know how HARD I worked on them?

My thoughts are dark, brooding...my doctors would say "unhealthy".

He doesn't appreciate me. He doesn't appreciate all I do for him. I try to do one nice thing and...

...fuck him let him rot in there.

Little voices in my head tell me I should go shower, make us breakfast, clean up a little more. Fuck them too.

I sit. I sit and I pace. I sit and I pace and I pick up a pillow every once in a while and scream into it. I go into the kitchen and check out the knives. I play with my hair and don't pull any out. I sit and I sit and I sit and then...

"Kat...? Kat...I need your help...I need you...p-please..."

Oh good !!!

I pop up and bounce into his room !!!

I flinch and scootch under the covers some more, startled by Kat's sudden boisterous appearance. She crosses the room in just a few steps, still dressed in her workout clothing, still looking so full and crackling with energy.

After a long moment's pause, I realize she's just standing there, she hasn't reached out or said anything or stabbed me or whatever.

Still feeling uneasy, I cough a little to clear my throat. "Uh...s-sorry Kat," I gulp, looking up at her smiling face tentatively. "S-sorry about before...n-need you...I...uh...need to use the b-bathroom..."

"Oh of course, sweetie!" I chirp, my heart floating out of my chest now that he needs me. He apologizes for before and that makes me feel even better but it's all good good good.

He certainly seems quiet and a little nervous maybe he feels bad but now I can barely remember what I was really all that mad about as I help him/left him into the wheelchair so I can wheel him into the bathroom and haha I hadn't thought about this how do we handle...

"Need me to hold it for you?" I ask

I laugh, a little embarrassed with my predicament, not daring to look her in the eye as I'm still unsettled by how she's behaving.

It's...it's like nothing happened this morning...like she's a completely different person...maybe she was just...giving herself some space?

"Uh...no Kat, I think...I think I should sit," I say, somewhat ashamed that I need to sit to pee, like a child. "I'll take care of this...aren't you hungry? I th-think I could do with a quick...b-brunch..."

"Okay I'll wait right outside," I say, as I help him out of the chair - keep all your weight on that other foot! - to sit on the toilet, "Call me when you need to get up again!"

I hum to myself, waiting outside the bathroom door, trying to keep from giggling as I'm imagining him sitting there. Soon though there's a flush and a pause and he needs me again!

We have him back in bed, all propped up and ready for breakfast! Now I just have to go cook it !!!

Bye !!!

I sit there in bed, hearing the sounds of Kat busying herself in the kitchen, and soon the apartment starts to smell fantastic! I'm not sure what she's making, but I'm too hungry to care. It's like being around Kat, being taken care of, it's really improved my appetite!

In a sense, I'm really grateful for Kat. After I graduated from high school, I couldn't wait to get away from my family on the west coast to go to law school in North Carolina. Distance and some...hurt feelings...there's no family out here to care for me or for me to stay with if things go south. And I'm not much of a people-person. It takes me a long time to make friends, and I pretty much lost the ones I did make at the law office once my life fell apart.

The only person I really know is Kat. And there are some obvious benefits...she's stunningly attractive, and she obviously wants to eventually have sex, to take care of every square inch of my body.

But...she's also just...crazy...Nursula...the French Maid...and her mood swings on a dime...so icy cold this morning, and then bright and sunny a few hours later...

Four more days...maybe things will cool down by then...maybe she's just eager to show me how much she cares for me...we all make mistakes, right?

Back
Top Bottom