Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I'm staring at Kat's surging cleavage for almost ten full seconds before I register what she's saying, how she's teasing me. My eyes dart back to the page, swiveling only a fraction of an inch, but I can feel her gaze, burning into the top of my head.

My face is red, from exertion, from embarrassment. "...t-turn...the...page please..." I breathe, my voice becoming shallower and faster. As Kat does so, she dips the magazine a little lower, and my eyes follow, seeing the centerfold, long legs in a school uniform, on her back, legs cocked provocatively. And yet...

Just legs...nothing else...this model is missing...things...things that Kat has...

I glance back up, now obvious due to the distance between the magazine and Kat's breasts. Her bosom seems to be rising in its cups like dough rising in a pan, bubbling over the top, pressing tightly against the restrictive edge of her dress. I'm openly staring now, and Kat starts to move the magazine away, letting me focus on her, removing anything that might distract me as I masturbate.

"I don't think we need this anymore, do we?" I whisper, ignoring his half-hearted whimper of protest as I take a moment to put the magazine down on the exam table with the others, but then resume my position, leaned over in front of him. I still hold the little cup, but I have my hands on my thighs just above my knees, which brings my shoulders forward and embellishes my figure even more.

"Nuh-uh, you don't need those dirty magazines," I continue, as he groans and sets to rubbing his thing even more quickly now, now that I've given free license to stare, "you just need Kat, don't you? I'll be your dirty magazine..."

<unngh> he groans, <unngh unngh unngh> as he jerks and jerks and jerks his cock, his eyes widening, unblinking as he gapes unabashedly at my tits.

"That's right...that's right, sweetie...you go ahead and stare..." I say, in encouragement, "it's okay....that's righhht...."

omigod this is too funny...he looks so ridiculous...

"You just tell me when you're coming close..." I say, "...when you need the cup..."

"Hnnnnn...ohhhhhh..." I moan, stroking faster and faster, watching Kat change her position, serving to give the illusion of her curves growing, pressing harder against the restriction of her clothing. I can hear the creak of seams as new pressure and stress is placed upon them, and my stroking becomes more deliberate, hitting just the right spot, not so tight, but delicate, as if I'm replicating the grip of a certain someone in the room...

My tone becomes more desperate, so close to release, and I only manage to grunt out a "need...need cup..." between gasps and groans. The head of my cock seems to swell, growing more purple and red, my whole erection throbbing, and then with a cry of pleasure I let loose, aiming for the cup, hoping Kat is able to collect the great spurts and ropes of come rocketing from my manhood as I orgasm.

"There we go...there we go...there we go...!!!" I squeal, as I hold the cup up close to the head of his cock, just as he groans in final release, "Aim, honey, aim!! Oh no! Ha ha!"

We get some some in, yes, but we get some everywhere else too!! His cock is huge, and it's like he can barely control it as it bucks and spasms, his hand trying to keep it aimed, away from his body towards me and the cup but hahahah that thing is crazy!!!

"Omigod Charlie!!!" I laugh, as come rockets from him and hits me in the arm, "Charlie c'mon aim!!!!"

I know I'm not supposed to touch him but I use one of my hands to guide his, to help hold himself in place as his cock spurts more and more and more of thick white goo. I'm laughing, and he's whining, anxious, overcome. His eyes have left my chest and, like mine, are wide and gaping watching his thing erupt in the space between us. Mostly, now, with my help, it's going into the cup.

"C'mon, Charlie, c'mon," I cheer, urging him on, "c'mon...come for me...fill that cup up..."

He's grunting, jerking, stroking, eyes glued to his cock and that cup.

"Fill it up, Charlie, fill it up..."

Fill that cup up...hah. No one could...

...?

...omigod...look at him...

he's still coming...

It's...it's crazy...how much is coming out of him. This is a...like...three ounce cup and...holy crap...

I gasp and grunt, looking down in amazement at the cup, at how much...how much come I'm shooting...filling the cup...overflowing the cup. Kat is cooing and beaming at me, seemingly so proud of me, her mouth a perfect 'O' as she watches me come again and again, giggling as it overflows and spills onto her hand.

And then it's all over, and I'm slumping forward, so completely exhausted and spent. Kat catches me, pushing me back until I'm lying upon the table. She sets the cup on the counter and does something with the stuff that spilled on her hand...I'm too tired to really tell for certain. Then I feel her hands on me, pulling my boxers up, making me more presentable before the doctor walks in.

Speaking of, Kat seems to be in a hurry, and I hear her exit the room, closing the door behind her. I nearly drift off to sleep, so lightheaded from the combination of the blood draw and semen sample...

As I leave the room, straightening my dress up as I do, I nearly bump into the doctor as I take my first few steps down the hallway. Moments like this, after he's climaxed, I'm always sorta giddy...the nice warmth in my bones, it's almost like a little high though I've never done drugs no way.

"Oooo!! Ha ha!" I laugh, backing up a step as she does the same. She smiles at me, but is a little taken aback and furrows her brow - obviously I've been caught coming out of the room with Charles. Naughty me!!

"Everything is alright in there?" she asks, with a casual glance down at her clipboard. She doesn't seem mad whew!

"Oh <giggle!> yes he's fine he's fine!" I answer, "Though I had to kinda <giggle giggle!> help him towards the end..."

"MmHm, that's fine..." the doctor responds, nodding, making a note, "Then I imagine you're feeling zee effects right now, yes?" Saying that, she looks directly right at my breasts, assessing them, knowing they're growing, right as we speak. "But...no contamination?"

"Nope! I didn't touch him!" I chirp, "And yes I'm feeling it right now!"

"Okay vell good," she says, "I vill go in an-"

"Uh, doctor," I interrupt, just as she's starting to reach for the door handle, "There's something I want to talk to you about..."

She stops, and turns to look at me, clinically.

"I've been feeling so, like, jealous recently," I continue, "The thought of Charlie just looking at other girls has been driving me totally crazy. So...I know you've all done so much for me already...but I was wondering if..."

I half-lie, half sit there, propped up on my elbows, hearing Kat and presumably Dr. Benik having a quiet conversation in the hall. Their voices are muffled and impossible to understand, given the thick walls and somewhat sound-proof door, as well as my own out-of-sorts condition. I only manage to catch the words "contamination", "jealous", and "Charlie" before I lie back and close my eyes.

In moments I fall asleep, forgetting about Kat's impromptu "assistance" with collecting my semen sample, the obscene amount of ejaculate I produced. My dream is clearer than normal, somewhat like an HD channel. Kat and I are cuddling in a hammock, and I can feel how much heavier she is compared to me, how much more of the hammock she takes up. I keep rolling onto her, and she giggles each time, like it's a game. One time I roll and she grabs my wrist, wrapping some of the hammock's rope around it, and now I'm stuck on top of her, unable to free myself, somehow smaller with every passing second, and I can't do anything as I feel her press my head between her breasts, feeling her heartbeat thud all around me...

I awake to the sound of the door opening with a click, Dr. Benik and Kat coming in, chatting idly about the office and work. I'm still clad in only my boxers, and rush to try and at least pull on my undershirt and some pants. When I finish dressing, Kat and I are seated in two chairs against the wall, and Dr. Benik has wheeled up in the rolling office chair.

"So, Mr. Hogan, tank you for comink in," she says, looking over her notes, some sort of patient chart. "And tank you for your...how to say...generous semen sample..."

I look down at the floor, somewhat proud and embarrassed at the same time, but I don't say a word back. It IS somewhat impressive, but also kind of grotesque.

"Ve vill get za results back to you an Kitty. It takes about a veek," she continues, checking off the items as she covers them with me. "All ve need is your signeechure here. Is a standard to release your medikul recorts...vee need for a complete picture..."

I sign the form she offers me, not caring to read it over too closely. After this, she presents me with a note and a pill.

"Za pill is for your ankle, an anti-inflammatory. Slow release, very potent," she says, handing me a glass of water. I take the pill, using the water to help me get it down. Almost immediately, the pain is gone, and I feel Kat put her hand on my leg, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Za note is for your boss-man," she clucks, glancing at me sternly over her glasses. "You need za bedrest, five dayz mee-nee-mum."

I glance sheepishly at Dr. Benik, then at Kat. "But...I need to work...I can't be stuck on my ass all day!"

"Charlie!" I say, purposefully sounding like a scolding, "You need to get this ankle better, it's been too too long!"

I'm trying to keep my voice level, not show my excitement too much. I'm feeling, still, this electric thrill from watching him take that pill. If it does what they said it would omigod...I can't even...

"Five days is not so bad," I press on, as he starts to stammer an argument, "Tomorrow's Friday, hopefully you can be back to work by next Wednesday...." He sets his mouth and - though he's letting me talk - he still needs some convincing. "I'll stay with you over the weekend, I can even take tomorrow off. I'll make sure you don't have to do anything, I'll totally take care of you..."

He looks at me sheepishly, and then down towards the ground. I think he's in agreement...

I want to protest more, to argue, but I know better. Even though my ankle is feeling a million times better, I know the pill is just taking away the pain, not actually fixing my injury. The only thing that'll help is staying off my feet, and that means...Kat...is going to have to look after me.

Maybe this'll be good for us...it'll give me a chance to see if she's really changed...an entire week where she can't hide the crazy...then I'll know beyond a doubt if our relationship should continue...

"I...a-alright...I need to stay off my ankle...you can make sure I don't starve or need a tissue to blow my nose," I say the last part with a wink, settling into the nearby wheelchair. "Anything else, doctor?"

She shakes her head, indicating to Kat that she should clear her time off with her supervisors upstairs. In a flash, I'm wheeled out to the lobby to wait while Kat goes upstairs to request the rest of the afternoon (and week) off.

As Kat bounces upstairs, the receptionist looks over the desk at me, from me to Kat and back again, a sly smirk on her face.

"How did it all go?" she asks, raising a slender eyebrow over her coffee-brown eyes.

"It went great!!!" I call down, as I jiggle and jog up the first flight of open stairs in the lobby, "He's all mine for a week!!!"

As I head up to the offices, to gather my stuff and blah blah blah, I can't help but smile and almost cry with happiness I'm so excited with all the news. In my few minutes alone with the doctor she told me so much, showing me what that weird crystal ball in the other room, the one hooked up to those electrodes he was wearing on his head, had shown. These dreamy images of things he was fantasizing about during the exam and when he was jerking off. I can't tell you exactly what they were but let's just say that he definitely is shrinking because of this love spell...and he certainly isn't going to mind it !!!

And I have almost a whole week with him - all to myself !!!

In a few minutes I'm back downstairs and wheeling him through the parking lot to my car. He had taken another uber ride here cuz his cars still broken he says. That's okay I can drive him anywhere he needs!! I can run errands for him, go shopping, get him food...this week, I tell him, as I get him into the car, is all about him. About getting him better. About being taken care of...by me!

If I'm going to be staying with him for this long I have to go pick up some stuff, clothes and whatever, from my place. Rather than get him back out of the car I just leave him in it, outside my house, as I pack up some bags. What to take, what to take...?

Oh this is gonna be so funnn !!!

Sitting there in the car, I mull over today's appointment with the doctor. Everything was normal, and other than Kat suddenly barging into the room and "helping me out", nothing really stands out as a red flag or anything to be concerned about. The anti-inflammatory was working wonders, helping to cancel out the pain from my ankle, and I'm sure the bloodwork, semenalysis, EEG, and those electrodes will all help to give the doctors a clearer picture as to what is going on with my body.

I'm not exactly looking forward to a week in bed, being taken care of by Kat. She can be so overbearing, so doting, like a mother over a sick child. While most guys might die to be cared for by such a buxom temptress, I can't help but be nervous, remembering the more troubling side of Kat, both from the past and some of my recent times with her.

Kind of reminds me of Misery by Stephen King...better run for it if I see her come out of her place with a wooden block and sledgehammer...

Speaking of...here comes Kat with a rather large suitcase. It makes sense that she'd need so much, if she's going to stay at my place for nearly a whole week, but still, it looks like she's packing for nearly a month! The car sags a bit as Kat puts the suitcase into the trunk, then she hops in the driver's seat, thanking me for waiting and being patient. As if I had a choice.

Twenty minutes later we pull up to my condo. Kat hurries ahead to unlock the door and put her stuff in the guest room, then comes back to get me, wheeling me into the living room. I look around glumly, then shrug my shoulders and laugh quietly.

Maybe this won't be so bad, right?

"Sorry I took so long !!!" I apologize - he's got the car window down - as I run out the door with my suitcase, "I had to change, and so much to pack !!! And ohmigod I know these shorts barely fit me. Do I look okay??"

x3wndv.jpg

I had to pack outfits for, like - five days! Pretty ones, extra ones he'll like! And makeup! And medicines! And my little doll!

"Oooh it's warmer than I expected!" I say, as I - after loading in my suitcase - take off the shirt I'd put on over my top and get in to the car, making sure to buckle up!

dr4fa8.jpg

oh my god you guys I'm ssoooo sorry for all these pix but I'm just so excited to be with him for five days!!!! I'm super, super chatty with him as we drive to his place and he's probably totally annoyed with me but I want everything to be perfect for him!!! We talk a little in the car about what he's gonna want to eat, what he's gonna want to watch for movies, what he's gonna want to do do do with me!!!

We also talk aboout where I'm gonna stay...and yes yes yes I think we both agree I should sleep in the extra bedroom so he can get his rest and heal and so we're not too tempted to do things we shouldn't until we're BOTH totally in love (hear that Mr Hogan haha!?).

So, finally, I'm done dropping off my suitcase (I can unpack later) and I bounce back into the living room! He's sitting in the wheelchair still (I was able to pull him up the front steps whew! We want him TOTALLY off that ankle!) and I put my hands on my hips and say "OKAY! Let's get you into bed Mr. Patient! Nurse Kitty is ready to take care of yoo!!!"

Kat's exuberance is somewhat charming, if a little worrisome, like a four-year-old with a newborn kitten. Gentle, Kat...be gentle...my ankle needs rest...

"Easy Kat, easy..." I say calmly, trying to bring her down a notch in her excitement. "It's...it's just my ankle. I'll stay off of it...Doctor's orders, and of course, Nurse Kitty's orders. No need to set up an EKG, though, haha..."

Kat wheels me into my bedroom, and I'm about to climb out of the chair and into bed, but Kat holds me down with one hand on my chest. Ah...right...stay off my ankle. Kat lifts me with relative ease, her right arm behind my shoulder blades, the other hooked under my knees. Her breasts press heavily into my left side, squishing and rubbing pleasantly against me, and I blush a bit as my manhood starts to respond to her.

It's a little early for bed itself, and I haven't quite had dinner yet, so for now I'm just on top of the sheets and blanket. This could get really boring, really quickly, and so Kat asks me for things I'd like while I'm on bed rest, meal ideas, activity books to keep me occupied during the long hours of the day, etc. She giggles a bit as she writes this all down, still giddy and excited about the week together

I'm feeling somewhat glum about all this, and rather exposed. While I'm stuck in bed, I can't go get the mail, I can't hide things in my life as easily from Kat.

This week couldn't possibly end too soon.

"No silly I am not going to calm down <giggle> !!!" I say as I'm wheeling him into his bedroom and then - omigod I can't believe I just did that! - lift him into bed. He's so light !!! "I am soooo excited to spend time with you like this," I say, straightening pillows behind his back so he can sit up a little, "You just have to promise me you'll stay off your feet!!! You just let me do everything, okay???"

He nods but doesn't say anything - I know he's a little depressed about all this he's such a hard worker the thought of being laid up like this is probably killing him. So I have to make the week as nice as possible, comfortable and entertaining.

Oooo I have such good ideas already!

My little hand-written list is done and - since he seems all set up for now - I lean over him to kiss him on the forehead. "You sit tight!!!" I chirp, "I'm going out shopping and then I'll be back! Then I'm allllll yours !!!"

As Kat leans over me, planting her full lips on the top of my head, my vision is FILLED with her breasts, filling her tank-top to near bursting:

URUeZ88.jpg

When she pulls away, I'm nearly beet-red, feeling like a kid sick at home while his mommy takes care of him.

Kat says her goodbyes and soon I'm left alone with nothing much to do other than bemoan my current situation.

An endocrine disorder...so...my growth hormones are out of whack, which explains why I'm getting smaller...but...would a person shrink like this? Wouldn't they just stop growing? Something else is happening...it doesn't matter anyway...I just need them to fix it...

I look over at my nightstand, opening a drawer and finding an eight-year-old book of crossword puzzles. As I fill in a few of the squares I start to feel hopeful.

Maybe if they figure out what's going on, they can reverse this, I'll get back to my normal height and weight, and moreover, I'll FEEL like myself again, maybe get my job back!

But...a growing feeling of butterflies in my stomach...

What if they don't figure it out...what if it gets worse, and I get smaller...what if it doesn't ever stop and I'm only two feet tall...is that even possible? What will I do then? I'd be helpless...useless...unable to care for myself at that size..."

I realize that I've stopped working on the puzzle, the ink (What can I say, I like to live dangerously...) bleeding into a spot on the page, obscuring some of the clues. With a forlorn look on my face, I stare out the window, not really looking at anything in particular, lost in increasingly darkening thoughts.

Grocery store - check! Comic book store - check! Regular normal not-as-geeky bookstore - check! And last - haha!! - the costume store!!!

These pop-up Halloween stores seem like they show up earlier and earlier every year but good thing cuz I have this idea that's soooo cool he's gonna love it! I pull in and - I have food in the car i should make this quick and I know I should get back to his place he's probably getting hungry it's almost dinner time and I have to feed him but this is too fun! I head into the store and I find the costume I wanted but - oooo! look at that one! and oooo! that one!! and hahahaha that's perfect!! I love that my company pays for stuff like this for me too!

I want to surprise him so I put on one of the outfits here in the store and omigod everyone's looking at me aha I gotta get out of here!! I'm giggling to myself as I bounce through the parking lot back to my car and head back to his place!!!

At home, I bounce back and forth, from determined optimism to deep, brooding thought, back to the crossword puzzle, then I'm staring at my legs, how they only extend just past the halfway point of the bed.

Gotta snap out of it...isn't there something to thinking positively...some sort of placebo effect?

I'm trying my best to think happy thoughts, looking on the bright side, all that, when I hear the front door open and close. A rustle of bags from the store, it must be Kat.

"Kat?" I call out, putting the crossword puzzle book away and turning to face the bedroom door. "Kat, is that you? Are you home?"

"I'm home, sweetie!!!" I call out in answer, putting the groceries into the fridge, the take out I got for him onto the counter. The rest of the bags I've left on the couch cuz haha there's no chance the surprise is going to be ruined he's not coming out of that room til Wednesday!!!

"But, Kat's not here," I announce, smoothing the front of my super-tight outfit as I teeter towards his room in these same white heels I was wearing today. I have to try so hard to keep from giggling, and I try to make myself sound as serious and professional as possible. "She had the day shift...tonight you have me, big boy," I say, as I step into his doorway, "Nurse Kitty is going to take such good care of you..."

2r3cnsi.jpg

Oh...oh my god...

Kat is standing there in my doorway, her body squeezed into a sterile-white nurse's uniform, pink piping detailing every curvaceous edge of the outfit. Over her right breast, a nametag reading "Ursula" is stretched and warped by the swell of her enormous breast. A generous amount of cleavage is bubbling up from the low-cut top. A tiny pink zipper is all that keeps her boobs in check, looking all the more like it's about to give up and pop open, an explosion of plastic and metal. Her tight, trim waist is accentuated by a chunky, plastic, pink buckle, and from here her hips and behind flare out dramatically, stretching the clean, white skirt to its limit.

I have no words. Kat stands before me like a living wet dream, the fantasy of every teenage boy who ever bought Blink 182's Enema of the State.

She's crazy...she's absolutely ridiculous...this is such a silly thing...she's just playing right?

"I...N-nurse...K-kitty?" I ask, wary of her, but intrigued by what she means by 'taking such good care of me'...

"MMHmmm, Nurse Kitty is here..." I purr, as I saunter into the room, "Or..." I say, as I approach him - leaning in to present my nametag...

f0ujah.jpg

"...you can call me Nursula."

"Nursula"? What a corny name...but...I'm not exactly in any position to complain or protest...this could be fun, like Kat in her french maid outfit...

"Uh...well then...N-Nursula," I say, gulping as she clicks a bit closer in her heels, towering over me in my bed. "I was wondering...if the h-hospital cafeteria has dinner menu options."

That outfit fits her...perfectly...it's skin-tight, like she could burst out of it any second...she looks so absolutely scrumptious...

Kat giggles and smiles, then seems to compose herself, trying to act like a professional medic.

Nursula. I like it!!! It's kinda Russian, right? Russian is sexy. So many of the bosses at my work are Russian, and they're all sexy. He seemed to like the Russian doctor today - I saw him looking at her - let's see what he thinks of Nursula. I think he'll like her haha!

"Menu options?" I drawl, smiling but trying to wrap my head around a Russian accent, "Oh ya, many, many nice delicious tings...Nursula will bring them all to you. Nursula will take good good care."

I ooze my way closer, right to his bedside.

"Now, Meester Charlieee," I say, "we have a long time together." I lay my right hand on his left shoulder, start caressing him soothingly. "Nursula is to make you get better, oui? I mean..ya? She is to not let you walk, not let you do anyting for youself..."

Looking up at me, trying his hardest not to look at my huge boobs which are probably like blocking half my face haha, he nods.

"Ya. So, you have to promise that you'll let Nursula do everything for you..." I say, as I lean in, twisting my torso so he has a nice view right into my tits, "everything...for five days...feed you, clean you, take good, good care of you."

I move in closer, so his nose is just inches away from my boobs. Omigod they look huge next to his face like that!!!

"You do nothing...Nursula do everything...ya?"

I swallow heavily. Kat's boobs are right in my face, and I can smell the clean, antiseptic smell of her uniform combined with the alluring flowery perfume she always wears. Still, I don't need her help for everything, right?

"Now...h-hold on Kat," I say, trying to back away from the swell of her chest, but just end up pushing against the headboard and wall. "I...j-just need help staying off...m-my feet...don't need you to do...e-everything..."

Kat steps forward even closer, pressing her soft, feminine flesh against my face. I splutter and grunt, before finally crying 'uncle'.

"Oh...o-okay Kat, er...Nursula..." I say, my voice muffled a bit by Kat's breasts. "You can do everything...I'm your p-patient..."

"MMMMmmmm...good boyyyyy...." I purr, my right hand now snaking up behind his head to hold his face gently in to my bosom, "Nursula care for you like you her own little papooshka..." My left hand begins, slowly, to unbutton his dress shirt, from top to bottom.

"Now...Meester Charlie..." I say, my voice low, as I nuzzle my shoulders into him and gently run my fingers over his belly, "vat you need her do virst?"

Back
Top Bottom