Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"U-umm..." I croak, suddenly squirming and tickled by Kat's hand. Her chest keeps me still though, pressed firmly against my head and shoulders. "Nursula, I th-think...your patient needs his strength up..." Kat backs away slightly, giving me room to breathe.

"The f-food you brought, er...the food that the hospital cafeteria cooked up...it smells...d-delicious," I say, looking up past the swell of Kat's chest and into her sparkling green eyes. "Maybe we could eat first...then have desert l-later?" I stammer, somewhat proud of my double entendre.

omigod omigod omigod this is adorable !!! i love that he's playing along here he's letting me do all this he's not being all cranky or defensive....i'm gonna take such gooood care of him if he lets me he's gonna love it he's gonna love mee...

"Oh, my little papooshka is hungry, hm?" I coo, as I gathering my breasts between my arms and - whoah hah lookit that!! - watch his eyes goggle, "Nursula will get you fed, get you all...full...up..!"

I turn on my heel and feel his eyes follow my backside as it sways back and forth while I leave his room to go gather his dinner.

I return a couple minutes later with a tray I found in his cabinets. On it is a styrofoam container of his favorite chicken soup from the deli near his office, a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk with a straw.

"Now," I say, as I lay the tray across his lap, "you sit back, let Nursula feed you..."

At first I'm tempted to laugh at this cliche hospital meal before me, but then I see that the soup is from that awesome place near where I used to work, and cookies and milk is my favorite dessert.

I'm not exactly keen on Kat feeding me herself, but there's not much I can do about that, with her holding the soup cup and spoon far away from me. I only manage to say, "Miss...ah...Nursula...only my ankle is injured, not my arms..." but Kat clucks and huffs at me, muttering something about me needing my rest.

So I relent, sitting back but upright. I watch as Kat scoops a bit of the soup into a spoon, chunky noodles, bits of chicken, celery and carrot. She brings it up to her full, red lips and blows softly, cooling it off for me. Then she gently brings it to my mouth, and though I stubbornly sit there for a moment, I finally open my mouth and take the mouthful of delicious soup.

"MMmmmm...that's gooood, isn't it?" I purr, watching him take his second, his third, his fourth mouthful of soup from me, "This is so yummy...eat it alll up..."

I cluck and coo with pride as he eats more and more soup, smiling, pouting, blowing on it for him. My eyes stay on his; I love watching him try to keep from looking down at my chest. I know I'm making it hard the way I'm sitting and the way I'm breathing and how I keep moving in closer and closer and closer.

My Russian accent has started to fade a bit, and I'm feeling funny, kinda tingly, doing this, feeding him. And - he's been kinda quiet. The air has thickened between us. I'm getting the feeling this is affecting him, too.

"We're here, just you and me..." I start to say, "We have all this time together, all alone...no one else to bother us..."

I give him another mouthful. We're getting near the end.

"Doors are locked up tight...shades are closed..."

I inch in a little closer.

"...so many things we can do together..."

I sit up a little straighter. My breasts are right near his face. I give him another spoonful of soup. A little dribbles onto his chin.

"Ooops!!!" I squeal, and grab a napkin to dab it up, tut-tutting myself. I notice he didn't move a muscle, just letting me take care of it.

"There we go..." I coo, smiling down at him, "...all clean now." I put down the napkin, prepare another bite, and bring it towards him. He opens up, lets me feed him. I cock my head, still smiling, and look at him.

"You like being fed by me?" I ask, "Hm, Charlie?"

I don't fully understand why I'm letting Kat do this. I'm a grown man, I should be somewhat opposed to this, but for some reason, this just feels natural.

I mean, I am sick...and Kat's just trying to take care of me...but...

I glance over at Kat as she prepares another bite, my eyes drawn to her gorgeous body. Her dark, thick hair is pulled back into a tight bun, out of the way of her nursing duties. And proudly thrust forward are her huge boobs, out and down, giving me an unobstructed view down her top, into the lush valley of cleavage.

Then she sits up and I'm made even more speechless. The size of her chest, so close to my face, it's staggering, each orb nearly the size of my head.

And, according to Kat, getting bigger and bigger...

I swallow another mouthful of soup, trying to answer Kat's question with as much dignity as I can muster in the given situation. "Y-yeah...Kat...I mean...Nursula," I take another mouthful of soup, the cup nearly gone. "I guess it's nice...t-to be cared for like this..."

"MMmmm you do like it, huh? You like being cared for?" I say, hearing my voice becoming husky, "Well then you're going to have a very...good...week..." With that, I take the napkin and dab his lips, his chin, cleaning him all up as as put aside the empty soup cup.

"I can't wait to help you do things like shave..." I continue, picking up a cookie from the plate. (These are also from the deli and they're really good!!!) "...and get your teeth brushed...and get changed..."

I can see his eyes widen a little...maybe he hadn't really thought this week through. He's maybe about to say something, probably a little protest....

"Cookie?" I ask, bringing one of the six on the plate to his mouth.

"I...sure...look," I say, as Kat holds the cookie for me, letting me take a bite. These cookies really ARE good, the perfect blend of vanilla, chocolate, and a hint of caramelized sugar. I chew for a bit, savoring it, then swallow. It's strange...with Kat sitting so close, along with her perfume, even this cookie tastes better than it should.

"I...I don't know if this is all necessary..." I smile weakly at Kat, clearly thankful for her care, but deep down, something else is stirring.

What is going on here...I feel my heart pounding, my pulse racing...little tingles up and down from my brain to my cock...this is turning me on...something about Kat being so affectionate and caring...pressing ever closer to me...taking care of me...

I take another bite, feeling a few crumbs and a bit of melted chocolate clinging to the corner of my mouth.

I know what he wants, but I think he needs a little convincing...and I know what might do it haha

"Ooo honey you have some crumbs right there..." I say, "...on your...cheek..."

I lean in and put my lips on him, gently...not full on the mouth, but kissing off the sweet little smear of cookie on the corner of his lips. Its almost inaudible but I hear his little moan, and I smile. And I move in for another kiss and...

oooo! I almost forgot! my pheromones haha! they're probably st-...

...ah well.

He's kissing me, that's all that matters.

Gosh...the feeling of Kat's lips against the corner of my mouth, the barest hint of her tongue as she kisses away the cookie crumbs...I can't help myself, humming quietly, a moan of pleasure escaping my lips.

She pulls away just for a moment, just enough to take the tray from my lap and set it on my nightstand. Then she leans back in and crushes her lips against mine. I can feel them, feel her...feel how large they are, how they rub and slide against my own thin lips. Her hand reaches up, cupping my cheek and chin, pulling me firmly against her. Her breasts smush and smash against my left shoulder, and I reach with my right hand, placing it between her arm and side, pulling her...pulling them against me.

The kisses are tender, sweet, caring, yet making me want more, craving more of her. I let my lips part slightly, my tongue darting out and gently touching her lips, wanting our tongues to touch, to wrestle.

When he pulls me in I know I've got him.

And I know he wants me.

And, as he opens his mouth for me during our kiss, I know how he wants it.

Aggressively, I slide my tongue into his mouth and use it to lick his, press it, push it around. I moan into him, a little laugh, as I feel him shudder. Oh, he likes this...he really does.

And so, I get more forceful. I groan again, and push him backwards onto his pillows with my weight. I rise up a little, straightening my back, so he has to tilt his neck up to keep our kiss. Still my tongue is in his mouth, and my lips are mouthing at his. I shove my tongue in deeper, overpowering his hesitancy, him in his meekness. He lets out little whimpers that are just so fucking hotttt.....

Gosh...this is...kissing...so hot...the way she pushed me down...could take me if she...wanted...

Kat and I continue to make out, my eyes are closed, focused on how she feels on top of me. How, even though she's not lying down on me, her breasts still rest heavily on my chest, her trim tummy brushing just so against my lower abdomen and crotch.

Speaking of...

Down below, I feel increasingly quickening stirrings, my cock rising up, brushing up against her thigh, still trapped in my dress pants, throbbing against her. I hear Kat giggle playfully, knowing that I'm into this. She kisses me even more strongly, her tongue darting here and there, keeping my own at bay. All I can do is moan my approval, and even as she pulls away, my head follows, desperate to continue the kiss.

Over him a little like this, when I pull away my boobs are resting right up against his chest and neck and he has to crane his head to keep his face from getting buried in them. I giggle, seeing his little struggle, and reach up behind my head to release my loose bun. Hair cascades over my left shoulder.

I raise up a little more, and his head falls back to the pillow behind it. I have my big breasts right in front of his face now. I giggle again, and have a wicked little idea.

"Nursula wants to feed you more..." I purr, with my left hand at the zipper of my dress. I undo the front, a few inches...

25fhreo.jpg

"...is my little papooshka hungry?"

I haven't had a full meal in weeks, my appetite seemingly half of what it has been.

And yet...

As Kat unzips the front of her top, revealing the rounded curves of her full breasts, both she and I hear my stomach grumble and growl audibly. God...how hot would it be...if she could...if she could feed me...if she could...let down...and...

I tremble beneath her, watching her fingers tug the zipper lower and lower, nearly revealing her breasts, but she stops, teasing me, so close...

Nodding imperceptibly, I look up at Kat, so high above me, barely able to see her smiling over the swell of her chest. "H...hungry, yes," I squeak, my voice cracking a bit.

<giggle!>

"Mmmm hungry for milk..?" I ask, lowering shoulder so my right boob presses into his face, the 'Nursula' tag pushing firmly into his nose and mouth, "Hm..?? Or hungry for cookies?"

My right hand reaches back and grabs his - haha feel that!! - boner through his pants.

As she asks her question, I can feel the slight change in pressure as Kat's nipple hardens, pushing against the sheer fabric of her nurse outfit. At the same time, I feel her hand reaching back, wrapping lasciviously around my cock through my pants.

My eyes roll back, wanting to look up and see her, but I can only look so far, up and over the swell of her breast, along her slender, delicate neck, to her full lips and...that's it. I try to talk around her boob, but it fills my nose and mouth so completely, all that comes out is a muffled, "MMmmfwntfff...mmmllkffffff."

With a giggle, Kat pulls away and asks her question again, and I gasp in a breath. After a few second, I manage to wheeze out, "I'd like...m-milk, Nursula..."

"Oh, you want Nursula's milk, papooshka..?" I tease, bringing my right arm underneath my boob to frame it

1zwkxfo.jpg

"Yes...you'll like Nursula's milk," I purr, trying to keep from giggling. I'm teasing but he's...he's shivering quivering. Like this is turning him on. Like this is really turning him on. "Nursula has so much milk, you see? So much for little Charlie..."

omigod that gets him even more. He's nearly shaking.

"...but, you such good boy I think I give you cookies too."

Through his pants I squeeze his cock again, suggestively, it's spongy firmth filling my hand.

"Nursula's milk...and Nursula's cookies..." I continue, "that will make Charlie feel allll better...."

Gosh...I'm so turned on...all this mention of Nursul...I mean...Kat...her milk and cookies...her hand...feels so good...

My thoughts are scattered, imagining Kat...so full...taking care of me...feeding me...on top of me...making me feel better...

"Yyyesssss...n-nursula," I groan, staring at her hand, staring as she cups her breast, almost like she's offering it to me. "...n-need...milk and cookies..."

I can't help myself, and giggle a little. He's so much older than me and look what i've done to him. I've got him acting like such a little boy!

I reach over, with my right hand, and take another cookie off the plate. "Here, baby," I say, as I place the thin cookie between my breasts and then squeeze them together to hold it, "have a cookie..."

I lean in towards him, so he doesn't have to move much.

My eyes go wide as I watch Kat stuff a cookie in between her breasts, squeezing them together, holding the cookie for me. Then she moves towards me, and it's like her breasts are growing, swelling in front of me.

I lean in, smelling the sweetness of the cookie and the flowery scent of her perfume, and I take a bite of the cookie. The soft-baked treat fills me with a sense of comfort, and I watch a few crumbs drop onto Kat's boobs, clinging to her cleavage, leaving trails of buttery chocolate where my mouth just was.

My cock is still throbbing in her hand, more so than before, as I swallow the bite and move in for another, now having to really press my face into her boobs in order to get at the cookie.

RE: Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww

My right hand sneaks around his neck and up the back of his head, holding him to me, to my big soft chest. My other hand is squeezing him, firmly and rhythmically, through his pants.

"That's right, that's right Charlie," I purr, sensing how excited he's getting, how enrapt he is, weakly trying to nibble the warm, soft cookie from between the heavy swells of my two breasts, "you like when I do this, don't you?" As I hold him - and start to unzip his pants - I'm thinkng back to when he licked the ice cream off my tits on my couch. "You like it...you like when I feed you from my breasts..." This brings another big groan, and his whole body tenses. He's a boob man, for sure - and I'm starting to think I know why haha.

"Well, honey," I say, looking down at the top of his head as my left hand reaches in to grasp him through his fly, "that cookie's just about gone..." Most of the cookie has now either been eaten or has now crumbled in my cleavage, but he's still licking, mouthing at my boobflesh. "I think it's time for some of Nursula's nice...warm...milk..."

I feel his body tense again, another whine - omigod what does he think I'm actually gonna do haha !!! - and he draws in great, deep breaths from me, from between my breasts, filling himself I'm sure with even more of my pheromones. I let him sit there, for the moment, breathing me in, face deep in the softness of my chest. "Mmmmm...Nursula's going to feed you her nice, warm milk..." I whisper, down to him,"at her nice, big breasts..." My hand is in his pants, around his bare shaft, and it's too huge to try to pull out through his fly.

"But here, do this," I say, taking his right hand and bringing it down to his belt, "undo this, so I can take care of you..."

He begins to fumble at his belt, bringing his left hand in to help, struggling spastically to undo his pants for me. My right hand turns his face to the right, out of my cleavage and towards my left breast so he can both see what he's doing and watch as I bring the tall glass of milk, with the flexible straw of pink plastic, towards him.

"Are you ready, baby?" I ask, taking the glass into my right hand and turning the straw towards him as my left reaches down to grasp his huge, stiff, throbbing cock...

I'm practically melting in Kat's arms as she effortlessly turns me on, feeding me cookies from between her breasts, and now...and now this. Her boobs are no longer shoved in my face, but they're close...and I can smell the warm milk in the glass.

I...I've never told anyone I'm into this sort of thing...yet Kat just...knew...or at the very least she suspected and...and she's seeing how I react...maybe if I play it off as nothing...

But there's no way she can miss how stiff I am, how eager I'm pressing towards the swell of her boobs, towards the straw. My hips buck slightly as she takes my cock in her hand, desiring release, but wanting to make this moment last as long as it can.

Kat continues to coo, guiding the straw to my mouth, and soon I'm sucking the warm, creamy liquid into my mouth, gulping it down like I'm dying of thirst. I'm almost taking too much at once, and a little dribbles on my chin. Above me, Kat fusses and pulls away for a bit to wipe the white droplet from my chin. Then, the straw is back, and I'm drinking greedily, imagining that it's not a straw, but her...that I'm actually drinking from Kat's enormous breasts.

In no time, the glass is gone, drained, and I settle a bit more comfortably in Kat's arms, my stomach full and heavy with warm milk.

"Oh, little boy...shhhhhh...." I coo, as at first he takes too much, too big a sip for him to handle, and it dribbles onto his chin, "relax, sweetie....take it slow..." I put the glass down so I can dab the milk away from his chin. "We have all night, baby, just you and me..."

I have the glass again, and the straw back in his mouth. I hush him, slowly starting to massage his monster of a cock again, holding it in my right hand.

"Go ahead, now, go ahead and suck..." I instruct, "...you can look at Nursula's big, big breasts, hm? Look at her big, big breasts while you drink her nice, warm milk..."

His eyes move, as I feed him, between my big left boob and my hand, slowyl jerking him off. I'm telling him to relax, to take it easy, to be calm...but he is soooo excited...

"Nurse, nurse, Nursula..." I purr, almost a song, "Nursula's gonna nurse you right back to health...she's gonna nurse you all better..."

As much as I'm trying to slow him down, to quiet him, to mollify him, he's drinking so quick, like he's never had a glass of milk before, and soon he's done with it...

I place the glass down, and with my right hand gently draw his face back to my right breast, resting his left cheek against it. I let him watch as my hand tenderly - but with a firm hand - strokes him, slowly up and down his length. I'm amazed at how close (I can feel it) he is to coming already. He almost blew while he was drinking; if I hadn't paused he would've. I want to hold him off a little more, so I'm keeping it slow. But he's whining, his own little mewls, and I know he wants release soon.

But not yet...

"So..." I say, feeling the twist of a little smile on my lips, "...that really turned you on, huh?"

I blink up at Kat and nod. My brain seems to be crackling with built-up sexual energy, focused solely on Kat, on her breasts, on her cleavage, on her smiling, affectionate face, on her hand, wrapped around and pumping up and down my rock-hard shaft.

My breathing is coming in shallow, strained gasps and grunts. I'm so close, yet Kat holds me here, asking me about what turns me on. And I give her those answers, I tell her.

It's like...openness between us is so comforting...it feels like it's right...like I should be telling her these things...

The air seems so thick between us. My hips buck and my cock twitches, so ready, so eager for release. But Kat still holds me near the precipice, and I feel a runnel of pre-come trickle from my cockhead, down my shaft, onto her fingers.

It's almost...scary...the control she has...yet...it's so hot too...

"Y...y-yes, Nursula," I whine, my eyes looking up at her, pleading and begging her to not stop. "...very t-turned on..."

It's funny, him still calling me Nursula. Maybe he has an easier time admitting things to her? Because we're 'just playing', because it's 'just pretend'?

Ha yah right

But it works haha

"Mmm Nurula likes it..." I coo, still slowly working him as he tries to fuck my left hand, "and I think you like it too. You like being helpless. Is that right, little Charlie? Do you like being helpless like this, hm?"

Helpless? I'm not helpless, I'll...

stroke...tug...squeeze

But as I try to sit up, to push myself onto my elbows, I find that my arms won't cooperate. They lie peacefully at my sides, and I can barely even lift my head, only enough to see Kat's smiling face, to glance over my nose at her full, heavy breasts.

I...I can't move...it's like...Kat is holding me down...with every stroke...she's making me weaker...

And as I have these thoughts, it's like my cock responds even more to Kat's tugging and jerking. I can feel it throb and buck in her hand, becoming even more swollen and purple-red.

...maybe...maybe I DO like this...

"I...yes...I l-like it," I admit, looking up at Kat, eyes wide, wanting to come so badly. "M-more...more helpless," I whine as Kat coos over me.

Back
Top Bottom