Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Uh, n-no," I say, looking over at the figurine of Power Girl near my left speaker. "That's Power Girl...ahhh...Super Girl is the one in the poster, with the blue top and...th-the red skirt." I talk a bit about the differences, but Kat interrupts me, giggling, asking me what I like about them.

"I suppose, I like that...um...y-y'know," I'm stammering, not quite sure how to say it. "...uh...that they're still women...they don't have to be serious and gruff like men are...th-they can still be sexy and flirty and fun while being strong and kicking butt..."

"I like that too..." I say, as I clip his toenails, conscious of where the scraps are landing, "I like that they don't look all muscular and ripped but they're still, like, super. Super strong... "

I see him glancing around the room, at his girly-cartoon posters, and notice his growing embarrassment.

"I mean, look at her legs, and her tiny little waist," I say, as he's got his eyes on the Supergirl poster, with my face over hers, "I'm working on getting legs like that..."

His eyes drift again to me; I feel him looking at my hips and thighs and my own tiny waist.

"Hey!" I say, brightly, "Imagine if I was a superhero !!!" <giggle!> clip clip clip. "What do you think my superpowers would be?"

I laugh a bit at Kat's question, imagining her being able to fly, or being bullet-proof, or like Mystique, able to change her appearance to some degree.

"Well, I guess you do have Giganta's power," I say, a sudden eager look coming over me. "You're growing taller, though not as quickly as her, haha..." I glance again at her breasts, her long, powerful legs and wasp-like waist. "I mean...y-you know...not that I want you that...b-big..." I say nervously, suddenly realizing how excited I sound.

I glance at the little nail clippings on my sheets, and hope Kat remembers to toss those in the trash when she's done.

"Giganta, huh?" I ask, a little excited at how excited he seems, "I don't know who she is but that sounds fun..."

I'm done clipping and I take to buffing his toenails, making sure they look nice.

"How tall is she?"

"Oh gosh," I say aloud, trying to remember her stats. "Well, I think she's 6'6", so she's already pretty tall. But...I think she can grow as tall as several hundred feet." My breathing is a little heavy at this point, I realize, and try to calm myself. Get a grip, Charles! There's no way a woman could ever be that tall...

"Omigod if I get that tall !!" I laugh, the wobbling in my chest not drawing his eye this time....he's purposefully not looking at me, "It'd be hard for you to keep me as your secret girlfriend then !!"

buff buff buff. buff buff buff.

"Even Six-Six is a lot..." I say, more thoughtfully, picturing what that must be like, as suddenly butterflies start doing a funny little dance in my stomach, "I would definitely look like your supehero girlfriend then..."

He's quiet, either nervous or thoughtful himself.

"How do those look?" I ask, brightly again, sitting back from his feet now that they're done and putting my hands in my lap.

I blink a bit, remember where I am, what Kat has been doing for me. I had been trying to not look at her, trying to keep my mind off super heroines, Giganta, anything. But now I look back, looking at my toes and feet.

"Wow...I...I never knew what a pedicure could do," I say in amazement, looking at feet that could belong in a magazine spread. "Not...n-not that I'm saying I get one...a-all the time..." I stammer, still trying to sound manly and not interested at all.'' Behind my feet, Kat sits there, pleased with her work, pleased with my praise, and seemingly pleased as I look past my toes to the firm line of cleavage stuffed into her undersized sports bra.

"Y...yeah...uh...hands next?" I ask.

"Oh fer shure !!" I exclaim, as shimmy, scooting up the bed, over his legs, now straddling his knees and laying the white towel on his lap so - as I grab his hands - he has something to place them on while I work.

My equipment is all pretty much the same for the mani as it was for the pedi; I turn at the waist and move it, piece by piece, next to me on the bed where I sit now.

"Let's see..." i say, as I lift one hand, then the other, inspecting his nails, his fingers, "Let's do a massage first..."

I suck in a breath, feeling the tension between Kat and I increase as she straddles me.

don't pop a boner don't pop a boner don't pop a boner...

Thankfully, I don't...not yet anyway.

Kat takes my hands and starts to massage them, rubbing her finger tips against my palms, working her way up to wiggle and tug at each joint, tutting and pouting over my callouses. She grabs a bit of lotion and repeats the process, rubbing and squeezing her fingers against mine, slipping and sliding with ease over my digits.

I fight back a smile - but it shows a little bit I can't help it haha! - as he reacts to me coming up closer to him. I feel it too, a new intimacy - we're that much closer together. Working on hands is different than working on feet...I like it better, at least with him.

As I'm massaging his hands, rubbing lotion into them, I start to chat again. I want to make him comfortable....so I talk about his hands, how nice they are. I ask him what sort of sports he played, what book he's reading...anything to relax him. I inspect his nails again and with the clipper start to shape them. I know he's also breathing in my pheromones, now that we're sitting like this, so I keep them easy, light...something to make him unwind a bit. I sense him starting to swell a little, under that towel...that comes with the relaxation...can't be helped haha...

clip....clip...clip...

"So, sweetie..." I ask, still easing him along with idle chit-chat, "When did you tell your office you'd be back to work?" clip...clip..."You did call, right?"

Shit

Shit shit shit

Normally, I'd be panicking because I'd forgotten to call in to work, to let them know about the mandatory bed rest for my ankle. They'd be fine with it, I'd bring them the doctor's note, and in a week I'd be back to work, trying to catch up on the piles of paperwork.

But I don't have a job.

I'm panicking because I don't know how I'm going to "call in" to a job that I don't have, especially with Kat hovering so close to me.

Do I fake the call? Should I just fess up? No way...I'm in too deep. And I can't play it off like they'll understand if I don't call in. Kat wouldn't buy that for a minute...she used to work there and no doubt remembers how strict the sick time policy was.

I look at Kat, then over at my phone. "Uh...is it ok if I call now?"

Kat finishes up with one hand then hands me my phone. She watches me closely as I dial the number. I know she can't see the number I'm dialing, but it still makes me nervous lying to Kat like this. I turn the volume down so she can't hear the phone ring or the person on the other end of the line.

"Hello, Domino's Pizza, is this for pickup or delivery?"

"Hi, this is Charles Hogan. I'm taking five days for my ankle to recover."

"...Uh...sir, I think you have-"

"Yeah, I've got a doctor's note. I'll bring it in when I come back to the office."

"Sir, I'm going to hang-"

"Yup, five days. Alright. Thanks."

I hang up, then act like I'm checking my e-mails. I go to my call list and clear the outgoing calls, then turn it off.

"There," I say, looking at Kat and smiling. "Now I can focus on resting and relaxing!"

I smile, butterflies again in my stomach. This Charlie is so different than the Charles from a year ago, I can't help but think. He seems so eager for my approval, so eager to please me. He seemed s little sheepish, in fact, admitting that he'd forgotten to call into work. I'm not used to men being like this for me.

I finish up cleaning his nails, getting them looking all nice, buffing them. There's only one thing left to do...I want to see if he'll let me…

"Punk Pink or Mostly Magenta or...this nice baby blue?" I ask, making sure to hold his hands right in front of my chest, as I take a slow, deep breath...

"I..." I stammer, watching Kat hold my hands, seeing the huge swells of her chest right behind them. "I...n..."

This is ridiculous...just say no! You don't want fingernail polish...two letters...say no!

I take another deep breath...the air seems so thick, almost humid..."N...d-don't...want..." I say, gasping with exasperation. The little white towel in my lap is tented slightly upwards.

What's come over me? I see a bit of Kat's breasts and I'm suddenly horny as a teenager!

Haha I can hear that! I hear it in his voice!

"Oh, c'mon sweetie..." I drawl, in my sweetest, most syrupy babydoll, as I slowly draw my shoulders back, "...you'll look so pretty...<giggle!>"

I...I already said no...said no...

Kat's words seem to tug at me, washing over me and pulling me towards her like waves at the beach. I open my mouth once, but then close it, saying nothing. Behind my hands, I can see her boobs rising and falling in their cups, straining against the sports bra as she draws her shoulders back.

"I...I...d-don't..." I say, then shake my head, trying to clear it, but it's like Kat's words, her desires, a small part of her is stuck there, in the forefront of my thoughts. "I...b-baby blue, p-please..."

Fighting back a playful smile as much as I can through a girlish pout, I whine "oh I would have put you in the pink..."

But then I reward him with a coo as I open up the blue nail polish, and hold it up next to his nails. "Oooo this'll look nice," I say, as I put the first brush of color on an index finger, then looking into his eyes to see his thoughts...

It's wrong it's wrong it's wrong

My eyes can't believe what I'm seeing, and I can't imagine why I'm letting Kat do this to me. As she paints my first fingernail, the overwhelming sense of how wrong this is is quickly giving way, sinking into this strange feeling that's rising up, making me feel...making...me feel...

I feel...like this is...a good thing...like listening to Kat is what I want to do...making her happy, making her giggle...it feels right...like the world is as it should be...

The butterflies are definitely still there as I look into his eyes, reading his expression, seeing the excitement he's getting out of this himself. He likes when I do this...he likes when I tell him what to do...he likes being emasculated, a little bit, I thinkkk...

"Seeeee...?!" I say, moving from one nail, to the next, "...this isn't so bad, is it? <giggle!>" I inch in a little tighter, getting my body in a little closer to his, making the moment a little more intimate. "Just relax...Kat'll take gooood care of you..."

He stays pretty quiet, as I paint his nails. I fill in with a little chit chat. One hand done, now the next. But I can feel it, his heart beating quickly...I think this is sorta turning him on !!!

I look up again into his eyes and smile, sweetly.

I...how did I let this happen...where did my voice go?

I glance up into Kat's eyes for just a moment, my heart thudding in my chest, then back down at my nails. Beyond, Kat's bra seems to groan, straining quietly to hold back the swell of her generous chest. Swallowing heavily, I glance away, my eyes downcast, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"I...I d-dunno, Kat," I gulp, feeling nervous. "I don't think...this would...g-go over well at the office...r-right?"

"Oh sweetie I think you'd be surprised !!!" I say, "besides...who cares what they think, right?"

I'm almost done with the first coat and yep it looks pretty good! "The important thing is," I continue, as I hold them up for inspection, blowing on them, "is that your girlfriend likes them. That you let her do it. Right? That you'll let her do anything because she's the...best <blow>...girlfriend <blow blow>...in the world<blow>...right?"

"I..."

<blow>

The fumes coming off my nails are blown into my face, along with the heady scent of Kat's perfume. I quickly shut my mouth, swaying a bit confusedly, sagging back against my pillows.

<blow blow>

"B...but K-kat..."

<blow>

"...you...I think you're...the b-best, Kat," I nod, looking at her legs, how she sits cross-legged, how BIG it makes her ass and thighs look. "I...I r-really...l...l-like you..."

"Awwww....honey...."

I bite my lower lip and look back up again into his eyes.

It's funny how nice he can be, when we're alone. He can be so sweet. I know what's doing it. I know he's sorta bewildered, here. That being this close to me is kinda confusing to him, makes him not think straight. Say these really nice things. Its my body, I realize, all these new curves...it's hard for guys to concentrate when they, like, get turned on like this. When there's so much to look at haha.

But it's still nice. He's...he's like my scruffy little puppy! A little dog that wants to make me happy! I want to play with him at least a little bit!

And speaking of scruffy...

"...Let's let those dry," I tell him, as I shift myself on the bed, moving to get up, "...you need a haircut..."

I sit there for a bit as Kat bounces out of the room, presumably to get her clippers, scissors, and comb, holding my arms out at odd angles, not wanting to smudge the polish on my nails. Part of me wants to wipe them off, never having worn nail polish all my life and not wanting to start now. What's next...lipstick?

But it's like I can't, like I won't LET myself smudge them. Kat's approval and happiness just feels so good, the right thing to do is let her have fun: it's making ME feel better and better!

In a minute she's back, with another towel and all her supplies ready to go. She helps me up out of bed and into my wheelchair, which makes sense. It'd be no good to get my hair all over my sheets - it's easier to vacuum and sweep them up off the floor!.

She wraps a towel around my neck, draping it like a smock to keep my clothes free of hair clippings. Then she slowly walks around me, looking me over, seeing the state my hair is in. I can't keep my eyes off of her body, looking from her legs to her butt to her boobs to her stomach and back again.

"Look at all this HAIR!!" I laugh, sticking my hands in there, rubbing his scalp, and grabbing big handfuls, "I mean it's so nice and thick and everything but wow!! you should have had a haircut, like, two months ago!!"

Charles, back when we worked together, was always so well-kept and trimmed. He never really had that short-hair shaved look, always keeping his hair a little on the fuller side. But never like this haha!

"I've been wanting to do this since our first date at Paddy's," I say, as I turn around to get my trimmers plugged in, and walk around behind him to inspect the back of his neck, lifting up the shaggy hair, "It's so long! Why haven't you gone in for a trim!?!"

I hum contentedly as Kat plays with my hair, running her fingers through it and giving it a playful tussle. I mean, she's 100% right - I am wayyyy overdue for a haircut.

It's a real mess, with curls along the edges, obscuring the tops of my ears. And the long side-burns, a symptom of not shaving as regularly as I should. I hope she does more than just buzz it down, maybe some sort of messy look?

"Well...I just wanted to see what it would look like growing it out a bit," I say as Kat guides me in front of a mirror so she can see it from both ends. "And anyway, money's been tight..."

Wait...what did I just say? Oh crap...I "have a job"...at a Law Office! Money shouldn't be tight! Maybe she didn't hear that...just let that one drift out of memory...

Back
Top Bottom