Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"I dunno..." I say, "the messy look is okay but this is just, like...ugh..!" I play with his hair a bit more, from the back. "Here, look..."

At that, I wheel him over a few feet so we're in front of the full-length mirror he has beside his door, facing it. I look down at him in the mirror and he's looking too as I pull big handfuls of hair away from his head. "This is just a mess, sweetie...it's all gotta go..!!"

He shrugs sorta noncommittally...he looks sorta embarrassed. "And...what do you mean your 'money's been tight'? Haircuts are like twenty bucks, right?" I get my buzzer ready, to lop off some of the real long hair in back. He doesn't really say anything, again, his eyes avoiding mine in the mirror.

What's going on?

"Honey," I say, dropping my voice and putting my right hand on his right shoulder, leaning over his left so our faces are right near one another, looking at each other in the mirror, "You know if you ever need money, you can ask me, right?"

eep...

I feel myself getting pressed forward, Kat's chest pressing heavily into my left shoulder. I can feel her eyes on me, hear the concern in her voice. For a moment, I want to accept her help, to just let her know everything.

No way...I don't like owing anyone anything...especially not Kat...she's too unstable...I don't care how bad my financial situation gets...I don't want to be dependent upon anyone...

"...Yeah...I know..." I say, still not looking up at her reflection. "Like I said...had some trouble with my...b-bank...it'll all work out..."

Funny, how proud he is. And funny that he's concerned about paying for haircuts. And there's the thing with his credit card, and the landlord, and the bank. He makes such good money at his job it's weird that there's any problems but what do I know haha I'm just a kid compared to him!

I stand up, and look down at him. "So, what do you want me to do with this mess?" I giggle, finally getting him to meet my eyes in the mirror as I tussle his hair some more and start spraying it with water from my spray bottle. "Make it look like it did last year? Something different?"

I breathe a sigh of relief. Dodged that bullet...

I look up at Kat in the mirror as she wets my hair and runs her fingers through it some more. "I...I really haven't considered it," I say, never really knowing how I want my hair to look. "Maybe...uh...something different? Isn't the messy look in?" I blush a bit, feeling so out of place, not really knowing what's popular with regards to hairstyles.

Just like a guy!

He's so adorable when he's awkward like this. He's so handsome when he blushes. He's so cute and I just love it so much when he's helpless ♥♥♥ !

"Don't worry I'll take good care of you..." I purr, teasing, "Just leave it all up to me..."

I spray his hair a little bit more and then - haha! - spray him once in the face!! I just laugh as he sputters and then quickly tries to wrestle the spray bottle away from me. "Haha no way!" I laugh, stepping back with the spray bottle and then - I'm such a tease lol - spray myself lightly on the chest a few times with water. That gets his attention!! Especially now that, standing in front of him, I lean over and start playing with his bangs...

"You like when I take care of you, huh?" I say, casually, playing with his bangs as his eyes fall onto my chest - from where he's sitting unless he closes his eyes he, like, can't help it haha! - "What part of spa day have you liked best so far?" Ooo the water on my chest is a little chilly! "...or, did you like hanging out with Nursula better?"

I blink and splutter a bit, not able to get my arms up in time to block the spray of water from Kat's bottle. My hands fidget a bit underneath the towel draped over my front, trying to grab at her spray bottle, but she's a bit too fast for me. Through momentarily blurry eyes, I watch as she sprays her boobs with the water.

I pretty much stop struggling and enjoy the view at this point, how slick and shiny her cleavage looks, how her breasts glisten in the sunlight. I just want to bury my face in there, to grab and squeeze and press those huge orbs against me, to lift and feel how heavy they are.

But instead I just sit there patiently as Kat plays with my hair, combing it, using her scissors to start shaping it. I don't move my head too much, knowing that could mess up Kat's technique, so I'm pretty much forced to stare at her boobs maybe less than a foot from my face. And as I stare...

Wow...that water must be cold...

Even through the thick, restraining material of Kat's sports bra, I can see her nipples starting to involuntarily harden, responding to the chill of the water from the spray bottle. Twin peaks of fabric tent outwards, pushing towards me, and all I can think is, They're...they're so big...pushing through...no wonder Kat needs three sports bras...

I can hear Kat's giggle as she asks me her question, and I blink a bit, my cheeks turning red. She knows I'm staring at her nipples when I answer, "I...I enjoyed...n-nursula..."

Aha he's totally staring at my nipple!

"Mmmm well maybe Nursula can show up for spa day later?" I offer, as I move my right breast in towards his face, pretending to need to clip the top of his head. My nipple is right in front of his eyes. "Would you like that?"

I don't answer at first, simply opening my mouth in surprise and blinking reflexively. Look out Kat...you could put an eye out with those... I keep still while Kat snips away some hair from the top of my head, forced to stare at her boob and nipple for almost thirty seconds.

"M...m-maybe," I say, though Kat can probably tell by my sudden heavy breathing that I'd like that very much. "So long as...it's not...N-Nursula cutting my...h-hair..."

"Oh no," I respond, slipping back into my Russian accent, "Nursula no good at cut hair..."

snip snip snip

"...but," I purr, 'accidently' mushing my nipple, through my wet sports bra, into his mouth, "she VERY good at uddr tings..."

VERY good at uddr things...VERY GOOD...so good...

My eyes open wide in shock as Kat leans in even closer, her nipple passing through my lips, and I hear the snip snip snip of her scissors as she combs and evens out a bit of hair at the rear of my crown.

But then I relax, my eyes becoming somewhat heavy, half-lidded, and I close my lips around her nipple, through her sports bra, and start to suck...suck...suck suck...My face presses heavily against her moist chest, resting against her soft curves, and I can almost feel like I'm...like there's a wetness...like I'm...I'm...n...nur...

Why am I...this should be freaking me out...it should be freaking her out...but I don't want to stop...

Wait. Is he...sucking on my-

"OMIGOD hahaha Charlie !!!" I laugh, instantly backing away with a hand over my boob, "What are you doing?!?"

My eyes quickly widen and focus as Kat jerks her boob away from my face. I make a few more sucking motions with my lips and mouth, then freeze, suddenly mortified and embarrassed.

Why did I do that...did Kat do that on purpose? No...she was just leaning in...I made a mistake...

"I...I'm sorry Kat," I bleat, looking up once at her, then down at her tits, then down at my lap. "I...I thought...you w-wanted... me...to"

"Oh, sweetie...!" I laugh, leaning over and - haha my boobs squeeze out like two loaves of dough so sorry Charlie ! - "If you're thirsty you should ask for a cup of water!!"

At that he blushes even deeper, looking down into his lap. I laugh again.

"Oh, Charlie! Don't worry..! You just surprised me is all..!"

He's so adorable and embarrassed but haha what was he doing?

I straighten up and move in again, to keep clipping his hair, smiling to myself. I snip snip snip in silence for a bit, letting him think and feeling him baste a little in embarrassment under me. He's purposefully NOT looking at my boobs now, and I have to keep taking his chin, straightening his head, adjusting his position so I can cut...his...hair...

"Stop squirming !!!" I giggle, "You're like a little kid!"

snip snip snip, chunks of hair fall to his shoulders, onto the ground.

I move around behind him, and that seems to relax him a little. We look at one another in the mirror.

"Never had a haircut quite like this one, I guess?" I say with a smile.

I can't help it, purposely trying to not look at Kat's tits, but they're just there, in my face, and Kat keeps pulling my chin back to center. I get it, she needs me still for this haircut, but it's like my eyes can't look to the side enough to see anything other than Kat's boobs.

"N...n-no, Kat..." I say softly, still embarrassed by my behavior. "I've never...h-had a haircut like...th-this..." Looking into the mirror once, just briefly into her eyes, then back down.

she's so supportive...she's trying to make me feel better, but it's like I just lose control around her...become a mumbling child, a horny teenager all rolled into one...

"I guess it's my fault..." I say, as I set to task again cutting his hair, "this isn't, like, normal uniform for a hairdresser I guess..."

Clip clip clip, snip snip snip

"...and you're eyes are sorta right at the right level..."

Snip. Snip. Snip. I move around the right side of him, leaning in. I look at him, right in the face, seeing how even things are, right side versus left side (they totally aren't haha!)

"...they certainly take up a lot of space..."

Snip. Snip.

"...they're so big..."

Snip. Snip....snip.

I feel like the air is becoming thicker between us, as Kat talks about how big her breasts are...how they're at the perfect eye-level...how her sports bra isn't exactly holding them back like it should. Hair falls around me like clumps of wet feathers as she continues to snip snip snip away.

Suddenly realizing I'm tensing up, I slowly relax, then look up at Kat. "Y...yeah," I say, wincing slightly as she cleans up the hair around my ears on the side of my head, running the scissors around and behind them. "It's...it's k-kinda hard not to look at...th-them..."

"Well, cutie," I say, as I pretty much finish up with his hair, "you can look at them all...<snip>...you...<snip>...want."

At that I kiss him on the top of the head and stand again behind him so we can make eye contact in the mirror. "So..tell me..." I say, straightening up proudly and looking down at him."You like?"

My eyes flit around the mirror nervously, like I was caught, admitting to something so openly. But it's not like Kat doesn't know - she's said so herself. Am I really that kind of guy, who thinks only about Kat's body, her tits and ass? No...I'm better than that!

So even though it's difficult, I tear my eyes away from staring at Kat's breasts in the mirror, up to her eyes, then at my haircut. Wow...she...um... The more I look, the more I realize why Kat isn't a hairdresser. My hairline is uneven, my sideburns aren't level, and there are a few patches that are longer than others. I can't tell her that, though, right?

"Wow Kat," I say, looking at the rather dapper-looking gentleman in the mirror and not quite believing that it's me. "It...my haircut, it looks really good!"

I smile and clap and can't help but bounce bounce bounce a little on my toes behind him."Ooo thank you honey !!!" I giggle, so happy he likes it, also noticing his eyes bug out at all my jiggly-wiggly jiggles. He catches me catching him so I embellish them a little with another giggle and a nice little shake of my shoulders and watch his eyes fall down again, embarrassed.

"Clean shaven, new haircut, nails all done..." I say, as I pull the towel from around his shoulders and then from his lap, "...you're a whole new boyfriend !!!" I'm careful to wrap the towels just right, and not lose any of the hair...I'll want that for laterrr.

"Now let's get you ready for the best part," I continue, taking hold of the wheelchair handles and spinning him towards the bathroom, "we'll get you into a nice warm bath...a beauty mask, get you relaxed...scrub you all up nice and clean..."

He been quiet but kinda sorta starts to protest - I don't think he liked the beauty mask idea haha !! - but I just keep talking over him and once we're in his bathroom - which is really nice by the way, with a big tub - I start to draw the water for a bath. Warm warm warm that's the besst!

He's quiet again and I still catch him looking time and time again at my boobs when he doesn't think I'm watching. He's...really fixated, I think...like I've got him sorta worked up from before, with all the closeness and the haircut and everything. He gets kinda sheepish at times like this, self-conscious...and I kinda like it...

"Okay let's get you uppp - " I say, as I help him stand from the wheelchair so he can have a seat on the edge of the tub, "and o-u-t out of those clothes..."

I sit there passively, not really even helping Kat as she takes off my pajamas, getting me ready for the bath. It's like my body won't let me help, like it's better if Kat does everything for me.

And to be honest, I'm still really confused about what happened during that haircut. Why did I latch on to her nipple like that? I mean, she was just leaning in to snip away a few hairs on the top of my head. It's not her fault her boobs are growing, right?

Soon I'm sitting there, naked as the day I was born, though with my sizable cock hanging between my legs, somewhere between fully erect and fully flaccid. I don't have much time to consider this before Kat helps me up and into the tub.

Shhhhht! Phew! The water is super-warm, almost too hot, but as my body gets used to it, Kat lowers me slowly into the steaming bath, and...ahhhhhhhhhh! So relaxing...my head rests back against a thick, rolled-up towel for my neck, my body sinking into the luxurious warmth of the hot water. Kat giggles at all my grunting and groaning, and I laugh a bit too. I sound like an old man!

"Do you want some bubbles?" I ask, reaching into my bag of supplies and pulling out the lavender bottle. He shrugs, but doesn't argue the way I thought he might. "Goodie! Bubbles!" I giggle, as I pour a good amount under the streaming faucet. White, sweet-smelling bubbles erupt from the water and start to ooze over the surface towards him.

"Okay now you just relax...we'll let this fill all the way up..." I instruct him, "lean all the way back - there you go! - and I'll start getting this mud-mask on you..."

Again, no argument, and he closes his eyes to let me tend to him. I don't know why this gives me the butterflies so strongly...makes me almost jittery! Anyway, I stay calm as I kneel down on the white cloth bathmat on the floor, next to him. "This is a great product, this beauty mask rub," I tell him, as I rub a dollop of the grey-green mixture between my palms and start to apply it to his forehead, "I use it myself. It's, like, mud and seaweed and vitamins and it feels soooo good, doesn't it?" I've moved down his face, applying a thick pasty layer of it onto his cheeks, his nose. "It'll make your skin nice and baby-smooth...my little baby..."

I don't know why I said that it just kinda came out, and I feel him tense up for a second...I get more butterflies. But, he's closed his eyes, letting me just work the mud onto his face, under his nose, over his chin. "Doesn't it smell good, too?" I ask, as I work it right up to the edges of his scalp, his sideburns, "It's soooo great...sooo relaxing..."

Soon he seems relaxed, again, laying there in the warm water, eyes closed. As i finish up the mud mask I look him over - though now I can't see too much with the bubbles covering most of his body. He looks good, all shaved up and with the new haircut. Kinda silly with the beauty mask on but haha.

"I'll be right back...I have to get something..." I say, touching my hand to his shoulder as i stand, "...you just relax."

I groan in response, feeling the warm water slowly rising over more and more of my body, the smell of lavender almost seeming to seep into the pores of my skin, and the soft crackle of bubbles as they softly press against me. Kat lightly steps out of the room, the soft vibrations of her footfalls barely registering to me as I sink further into relaxation.

There's still one part of me that didn't seem to get the memo about relaxing. Still half-erect, my penis floats in the warm water of the tub, the head partially jutting up and out from the water, peeking through, a small island of pink and red in a sea of foamy white bubbles.

Strange, I would have never found a Spa Day to be particularly arousing...and I haven't really been having a ton of dirty thoughts...maybe it's just Kat...she's so curvaceous, so jiggly and bouncy...just enough to keep me aroused

"Okay, now, let's put these over your eyes," I say, in my most comforting voice as return from the kitchen and come up from behind him, to where he lays in the tub, "close up..."

I had these cucumber slices soaking in mint water in the fridge overnight, knowing I wanted to do this for him, and as I lay them over his closed eyes I see his reaction and smile.

"They feel so nice, hm?" I purr, noticing his own easy smile as I kneel behind him, a towel under my knees on the stone floor. Or is it ceramic? I can never tell haha!!

Anyway, his bathroom is really nice. No windows but all done in natural-looking cream tile, with this big tub and attached shower...and now after i cleaned it and organized it it looks like it's from a hotel!

35cj6ts.jpg

I ease in closer to him, and - hovering over him now - lay my hands on the sides of his head and start to massage his temples. "Do you feel nice now, Charlie? Hmm?"

"Hmmmmm...nice..." I groan, feeling myself sink even more relaxed into the warm, rising water. The thunder of the water filling the tub drowns out all other sounds, and, weird though it is, the mud mask and cucumber slices really do feel nice. Kat's hands almost make me purr as she rubs my temples.

And, though I can't see them, I can definitely sense the weighty warmth of Kat's breasts above me, almost like a bat with sonar. Kat's perfume mixes with the lavender of the bubble bath, and it's like I can picture her hovering over me, kneeling by the tub or possibly sitting on the edge, how her curvaceous behind overhangs the edge. How gravity makes her breasts hang so naturally, and yet the firmness of her youthful body proudly thrusts them upwards and outwards, so close...so...big...

Back
Top Bottom