Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Wh...whu...what's h-happening?

My mouth has frozen, rictus, open, over her nipple but when I'd gasped in a breath ripe from her skin I was taken, taken by a wave that carried me...

...out.

Omigod i put him to sleep...just like that! Like I just willed it and my pheromones did it...jeesus...the thought thrills me, and oh god this warmth is amazing. I still feel it coursing through my bones making me grow and I've stood already, leaving him laying in the bath asleep so i could go over to his bathroom scale. Still on a high from his climax I'm standing on it I watch the numbers change:

I can't believe it myself, still, after all these times. And actually watching it...oh, god, why does it make me feel like this? What kind of girl wants to gain weight lol?

The scale, finally, settles on my new weight. 172.2 pounds. That's almost eight pounds more than when I had weighed myself a few days ago. And I've got to be more than six feet tall now. God, why does being so big and heavy feel so good haha?

My sports bra settled back over my chest, my growth stopped, I go back to where he lays in the tub and kneel down behind him again. He's sleeping, so peacefully. Has he just shrunk, too? So many emotions running through me as I look him over. I want to keep him safe, and warm...ah! This tub has a recirculating cycle, so the water won't cool off if he lays here for a while....I'll let him nap....

...but I want to try something. Something the bosses at work told me to try on him. I pull the cucumbers off his closed eyes and put them aside. I settle behind him, my chest again right over his slumbering face. “Imprint” on him, they said. Use my pheromones to affect him, change the way he feels about me. Make me mean more to him than I do right now...

Sitting behind him, I think about these new urges of mine, these things I've been feeling more and more over these past couple weeks, as I've really started to grow. The same things I've been feeling as I've bee taking care of him, or when I held him to my breast in the tub. It's something he's been feeling, too, I think...let's see what we can do with this. Maybe I can strengthen these feelings in him...

My fingers once again stroking his temples, I start to talk softly to him as he sleeps and let my pheromones drop from the warmth of my chest.

...let's make him dream about me.

Am I dreaming?

No...it...it still feels like the bath. It's warm water, warm fluid, but it's all around me, like I'm floating in it, under it, not needing to draw breath. It's dark, but it's not the cucumbers. My eyes are open, but I'm in a dark space, with just the faintest of warm glows allowing me some sight. Not a large space but a deep space, a primal space. Filled with a dull, pulsating, comforting noise. Where am I? I'm relaxed, floating...safe. But not floating free. There are tendrils. Warm, strong tendrils, holding me, attached to me. Tendrils of...her. Tendrils from a woman's body. Tendrils grown from her flesh.

And then, her voice. Her disembodied voice, all around me, entering me. First a tender humming, a thundering coo. Is it Kat or is it...someone else? It's so powerful, so compelling. Filling my ears and vibrating through my chest and bones. “MMMmmmmmm....I love you," it says, a voice so huge and warm and enveloping it makes my eyes go wide and listen...

"I love you so much, Charles. I love you more than any woman ever has, or any woman ever will. I will take care of you. I will take care of you in the ways only a woman can. I will give you everything you need. I will become your home and your comfort. Let me do that. Let my love shape you and mold you...let us become one together..."

My eyes widen more, as I realize where I am. This voice, this disembodied female presence that's speaking to me...it's not in this space with me. I'm inside of it, I'm inside this presence. This huge...female...presence. And these tendrils, holding me. These are bonds, her bonds, attaching me to her. Maternal bonds.

It speaks again.

"Listen, Charles...listen to my heartbeat."

I hear it, now, that dull throbbing noise, all around me. It's the beat of a heart. A huge, monstrous heart.

"Do you hear that, Charles? Do you hear my heart? Do you hear how strong it is? It's so strong, Charles, so strong. It can beat for both of us. Here, listen..."

Again I listen to the throb of the massive, surrounding heartbeat, and now I hear mine as well - a weak pitter, quicker, under hers. Two heartbeats which - as I listen - begin to change. Or, rather, mine begins to change. It start to slow, it falls into rhythm with hers, and it starts to fade...

"Hear that, Charles...and see, now. See what I can do. See what I can do for you. See how only I can care for you the way you want. See how you need me, how only I can fill your needs

The voice speaks to me in a way so profound I think I might cry, or melt. I don't want it to ever leave me, but already I feel this space fading, myself drifting. The voice is fading as well, as everything goes black...

"I love you, Charles...let me be what you want me to be..."

Omigod, that felt so...weird. Doing that. How I made his heartbeat match mine. Talking to him like that. Saying that. Where did it all come from? Was that me? And is that what he wants? Is that what I want..?

...butterflies...

I...I think it is.

I look down at him, thinking about what I've just done. Knowing what I've just done. I'll need to do it again, from time to time, to strengthen it. To strengthen these bonds he's forming with me. To imprint myself more onto him.

Like a baby duck quack quack hahahaha.

Thar reminds me! It's Friday and I have to go take my medicine and say my silly prayers. I'll leave him here iin the tub he'll be fine he'll be safe...the tub keeps the water warm. I set up my candle in the bedroom I'm staying in, sit down with the little cloth voodoo doll, a bottle of Vitamin Water and my three bottles of pills and go to it. The whole thing takes about a half hour and I feel sorta weird chanting some of these things but afterwards, and after I take the medicines, I always feel good. Stronger, in a deep deep deep sorta way. Not like the other pills, that I used to take. They made me feel like I wasn't myself, sorta blah. Not as bad as the shock therapy stuff but still yucky. Glad I stopped taking those. After I take these new ones I feel great!!!

Also makes me hungry too haha so I go make myself a big shake and then another. It's getting later in the afternoon and boo I hate how the sun starts to go down earlier these days, I think, as I walk around the condo and start closing the shades, sipping my shake. I'm itchy to go back to the gym and lift heavy things - haha am i becoming a meathead? - but there's part of me that doesn't want to be away from him for that long right now, that doesn't feel safe leaving him in the bath. He'll probably sleep as long as I let him but these new feelings are strong. I feel protective towards him. It makes me smile, from inside.

I know I'll go rearrange his clothes drawers for him!

Pfffttt! Pffft Pfft Pffttttt!!!!

What the..?!?

I wake up sputtering, being sprayed with water in my face. Pfffffftt!

"Hey!" I exclaim, before I can even see what's going on.

Blink blink blink I wipe my eyes, and look up...

...oh my god.

The water is coming from the shower. It's spraying me, as I lay in the tub, still mostly submerged in the warm bath and few remaining bubbles. It's spraying me, but mostly being blocked...

...by her.

I look up and all I see are the muscular legs, thick thighs and huge, huge ass of my amazonic girlfriend. She's standing over me, between my spread legs, facing away from me towards the showerhead. She's wearing what looks like a bright floral bikini bottom of blues, pinks and yellows that hides nothing of the enormous expanse of her god-given, squat-strengthened rear, which drips and gleam with beads of warm water.

My eyes go wide for a moment, as I gape speechless up at her. Good god the body on her...she's so young, everything is so smooth and flawless but so BIG. I can't believe the development on her, the muscles that must swell under the surface of that soft, tan skin. Her waist all but disappears behind the swells of her ass, and above I see her toned back and shoulders, arms raised to fluff out her hair. She's heedless of me, for the moment, maybe not hearing my voice.

She's letting the water jet from the brushed-chrome showerhead onto her neck and chest, chin raised. She seems to be wearing a bikini, for modesty, here in the shower with me, as she cleans herself off. But it does nothing to make this sight any less impressive. My god I know my mouth is gaping but I can't help myself....her figure is nothing less than incredible, and completely here in all its glory.

Slowly her head rocks back and forth, letting the water soak her, and finally she turns her head to look down at me, over her right shoulder, and smiles...

Soon after I turn on the water - oooo! that feels nice - I hear him sputtering behind and below me but I don't turn around right away....let him appreciate the scenery for a moment haha!

I'm standing maybe shin-deep in the bath water, savoring the strong jet of his shower as it hits me in the chest and shoulders and neck, flowing down my body over my breasts and bikini top. MMMmmmmmm so nice so nice! I'm making sure to stand as straight as I can, so my butt looks its best from...

"Well hello down there..!" I greet him, with a giggle, as I pull my mane of hair over my left shoulder with my left hand, looking down at him over my right, "You're finally awake!"

His expression is priceless. Just woken up, eyes wide, mouth hanging open as random spurts of water hit him in the face. He looks like he's half in shock. I giggle again, at him, starting to let the water soak my hair as it lays across my chest.

"Enjoying the view?" I ask, running my hands through my hair non-chalantly, watching him struggle to get eye contact with me through the spray of the shower and the distraction of my big ol butt. God he's so adorable!

Seeing as he's struck a little speechless, maybe still dazed from his nap, I continue. "I bought this bikini just for you," I say, as I start to turn, my feet still between his spread legs. Turned towards him, now, with my right hand I pull my hair back over my shoulder and tilt my head back into the spray, letting the water totally soak my hairr. "I thought you'd like it...it makes my boobs look huge..."

I know I know I know...I can't just lay here and gape up at her like this. Still getting hit with stray shots of water, and now with the spectacle of her massive chest made to look even more extraordinary in her supportive bikini top of bright pastel flowers as she towers above me, it's hard to manage an opening, to start to speak.

"H-h-howw long wuh-was I sl-sleeping..?" I sputter, into the spray, wiping my face with my hand and looking up at her. Though I can barely see her past the swell of her tits, she's got her hands up in her hair, chin tilted up as she scrubs her scalp.

"Oh I dunno, a few hours at least..." I say, finally getting this thick thick hair of mine all wet. I bring my hands down, to the top of my thighs, and slowly bend at the waist to look down onto him. Jets of the water hit my back. My shoulders hunched just a little, I watch his eyes drop to look at my boobs and then back up into my face. "You looked like you had a nice little nap," I say, sweetly, "Did you?"

"Y-y-y-yes, it wuh-was fine..." I say, face goggle-eyed at the breathtaking display of her huge breasts made to look even more huge, gathered between her arms in her bright, colorful bikini top. Rivulets of water run into her cleavage; beads of it glimmer on her tan skin - but I fight the urge to marvel at them and look up into her face through drips of water from my brows. "I had a weird dream..."

I say that before thinking, and wish immediately I could take it back. What was that dream? I think, as memories of it are already fading. It was powerful, and deeply erotic...but I can barely remember it.

"Oh really..?" I say, feeling my interest peak and leaning in a little closer to him. I feel those butterflies again, and drop my voice to a purr. "Tell me about it..."

"It's uh....it's...uh...n-nothing..." I stammer, eyes now glued to hers as they glimmer with a green fire, looking deep into me. What does she see? Does she see the anxiety, the obscure shame evoked as I recollect the feelings from that dream? Because that's what it's become, that's all I can recall...feelings. Feelings that make me want to....i dunno. I'm confused.

She's so beautiful, eyes wide, her hair slicked back, some falling dark and wetly over her right shoulder. I look away from her. "It was weird..."

Steam has started to fill the shower, around us. She's still looking at me, and one hand has come to rest on my right cheek. Other memories flood back into me, memories more vivid, memories of what I let happen, here in the bath. Those big tits, in my mouth, squashing my face. How I was acting, how pathetic I must have seemed. Here in the bath, in the warm water, I feel myself flush.

I close my eyes.

Oh my god it worked. I can see it. I can see it in his face, hear it in his voice. It fucking worked. My heart skips a beat as I realize the power I'm gaining over him, what I can do to him. It's an exhilarating feeling, knowing this, feeling this controlll.

I'm gonna do it again, and again, and again, I think, as I watch him turn his head away, I'm gonna imprint on you. Gonna become so big to you.

The urge to just start filling the room with pheromones again is strong, so strong. I could just let them go, mingle them with the steam and the warmth of the shower, make him melt again under me make him a puddle. The urge is strong but I hold back. I hold back because I know there are better ways, better ways.

His cock is hard for me already anyway, I can see that.

"Hey, can I borrow some of your conditioner?" I ask, reaching over to my left, where his bottles of shampoo sit in the corner on the tub's edge, "Mine's in the other bathroom..."

"Uh, sure..." I reply, woken from my half-daze and watching as she reaches over to take a grey plastic bottle of conditioner from the tub's lip and open it up in front of me. I watch as, still leaning over in front of me, she squeezes out a nice palmful of the opulescent gel, replaces the bottle, and starts to run the conditioner through her thick, wet hair as it hangs over her head, in front of me.

Why am I being so passive? Why am I settling myself on just watching this, watching this banal, mundane act by this rather simple-minded girl? A girl who is equal parts insecure, unbalanced and possibly dangerous. Why is it enthralling me so? Mesmerizing me?

She hums to herself, as she works it through her slick mane, and finally stands up and looks down at me with a smile that makes me feel like she was reading my thoughts, like she knows exactly what I was thinking. I look sheepishly up at her, as she tilts her head back into the water to rinse her hair, giving me another opportunity to ogle her tall, outrageously crafted figure from below. Jeezus, she may be deranged but she has the body of a goddess...

"Now it's your turn sweetie," I say, interrupting his little moment of gawking up at my body. I had thought a shower in here with him would be fun...heck I coulda done it in the other bathroom if I wanted...but i didn't know it would affect him like this. I guess it is the first real look he's had at me, in the light, without much in the way of clothes on. It really seems to have him struck, kinda stunned. And from down there, from his perspective...I must be quite a sight lol.

"You need a shampoo..." I continue, turning at the waist to take the shower handle off its holder, and turn back to him. I crouch down, now, right in front of him, and without another word spray him in the face.

"Hahahah!" I laugh, as he sputters and turns away, but then use my free hand to turn his head back towards me, so I can use the water to wet his hair....

"Pfft pfft pfft h-heyyy!" I spit and stammer in annoyance, but then fall immediately mute again as my chin is turned towards her and I am faced with the sight of her crouched in front of me, one elbow on her knee as she steadies my face, the other hand busy soaking my hair. Her huge breasts are right in front of my face, all but resting on her thick, strong thighs, knees together and just over the water's surface, forming a heart-stopping display of female flesh that is overwhelming to any complaints I may have. Behold: Woman. It keeps me speechless as she starts to wash me...

<SPLORCH> the sound of the shampoo, as I squeeze it onto his head, smiling secretly as he's gazing into my cleavage. Squashed up against my thighs like this, it must be quite the view. They're so big, there's so much of me now.

"Makes you want to just crawl right in, hm?" I ask nonchalantly, as I start to massage the shampoo into his hair and scalp, holding his head in place, facing right in to the valley of my breasts and thighs.

Crawl right in?

Oh my god, yes. If there was ever a cave, a warm, wet valley of softness and comfort, a nest of pulchritude and luxury that I wanted to crawl into....this is it. My pride forgotten, I marvel at her and agree. "Oh, god, yes..." I murmur, as she's scrubbing my hair, "Kat...."

She humms to me, a satisfied little Mmmmm..., and continues to attend to my shampoo. I watch her breasts jiggle and I stare, unblinkingly, into this soft, voluptuous canyon, this indulgent basin of womanly flesh...

"Crawl right in, sweetie," I purrrr, "Wouldn't it be nice to just crawl...right...in..." His hair seems pretty well lathered up by now, but i take the time to let him just stare and savor the view. I hold his head in place and feel the pheromones drifting off me, relaxing him, allowing him to just enjoy himself, indulge himself with me, to not think about the worries and cares of the world. "Crawl right in to me, baby, wouldn't that be nice...?"

At that he moans, and his jaw actually haha falls open and he he starts to pant. I take the chance to start to rinse his hair, slowly massaging the soap and suds out of it, as he continues to just gaze into me. "Oh my god it's getting to me now, seeing you like this," I whisper, half to myself, "It makes me want to wrap you into me. Tuck you in, like a bug in a rug..." I've finished with his hair, and know I need to focus. "Remember this feeling, honey," I say, "after we're done we'll get you all comfy and cozy, back in bed..."

At that I stand, looking down at him as he goggles up at me, and I speak. "Now, I need to get back to my shower," I say, as I turn away from him again and lean over to pick up the bar of soap. "Usually I use my nice vanilla and jasmine body wash," I continue, "but this'll be fine..."

I watch, mesmerized again, as she starts to lather herself up with the bar of soap. Her arms, her chest, her neck and throat. Up and down her legs. Everything's jiggling, everything's wet. Everything's steamy and warm and the water still sprays me in the face from time to time, as she turns this way and that. She's rinsing herself off, bit by bit, but then with both hands she starts to soap up her rear, building up a lather, a big puffy white lather, over both cheeks of her remarkable, powerful ass. I gaze up at her as she turns, looking over her shoulder again at me, and smiles...

"Your turn now, honey?" I say, suddenly feeling very giggly and mischievous and creative with this big, round, soaped-up butt of mine. "You need a scrub-a-dub, too..."

With that I bend over, still looking at him over my left shoulder, and shove my butt right into his face. He draws back, but he really has no where to go haha. I laugh, and press it into him harder, feeling his cheek plaster itself into my cheeks lol. I start to scrub him, with my big soapy butt, all over his face, laughing and laughing and laughing.

"Oh, honey, isn't that good!!!" I giggle, just imagining what his expression must be, "Getting all cleaned up like this???" I rub my butt all over the side of his face, slickly feeling the lather frothing between us. "Now," I say, as I back off just a bit, "turn..." And...omigod haha, he does!! I settle back in and scrub the other half of his face, remarking on how this feels. "Your face seems so small against my big...ol...butt..." I say, matter-of-factly, "How does it feel to you? Am I too big to do this?"

"T-t-t-too bbggg..?" I mummble, voice muffled by the pressure of her huge ass against my face, pressing me back into the tub's wall, "-n-n-n-n-nhhhh..."

Oh god her ass is enormous, and only now do I really comprehend its strength. Below the warm skin, slick with water and soap, below the soft womanly padding, is a tremendous mass of muscle. Bigger than my head, for sure, and probably capable of crushing it, or at least squeezing my facial bones to cracking. She presses it into me heedlessly, almost recklessly, sliding its size over my sallow cheeks. Is she even aware of how small this is making me feel? Does she know her own strength???

"No, huh?" I giggle, rubbing it into him again for good measure, "Well, then, I shouldn't be too big for this..."

At that I sit down on him, suddenly, pinning him down by the hips into the tub below us. My butt has his cock - hard, stiff for me already - squashed up against his lower belly, under the water. I feel it between my cheeks, through the taut fabric of my swimsuit bottoms, and I press down on him, heavily, starting to rub my ass back and forth, up and down, towards him and away, sliding his cock between us, between my butt and his own belly. God it's huge I feel it down there but haha my butt is biggerrr...

"Let's scrub you up all over," I say, looking back over my shoulder at his shell-shocked face, rocking back and forth on his cock, "let's get you all nice and clean..."

"nnnnggh....nghhhh...nghhhh..." I groan, flabbergasted, "oh my god, Kat...."

I start to pump, best I can, my thin hips up into her big, solid rear. My hands grab hold of her, on each side of her wide hips, to give myself some purchase, and I feel myself sliding back and forth under her. It seems like only a short time ago I was coming into her hand, into the bubble bath, but here I am again, nearly ready once more...

"That's right, honey, hold on," I purr, slowly increasing the pace of my gyrations, slowly getting him more and more and more worked up as I feel his hands grasp the fat on the sides of my hips. They feel small. "Hold on if you can..."

I know he's close, already, and I marvel at how easy this is. How effortless. I lift such heavy weights at the gym, I do everything I can to make myself look pretty for him, all for this. And it's easy. It's like I'm built for this.

"Come on honey, come," I say, urging him onwards over my shoulder, "It's okay, just come...feel my big ass all over you and just come..."

At that he does - god, was he ready - I feel him jerk and spasm below me, still pinned but struggling to press himself up into me. He groans, back there, his head leaning back eyes closed but then he comes forward in climax and plasters his face, the side of his cheek, against my back, hugging himself to me. He's groaning, into my back....unnnh...unnnh...uunnh...kinda helplessly, just letting me work him over, finish him up with more slow, strong gyrations of my hipps and ass.

His come...it goes into the water, but I can feel his energy flow up, into me. Oh god yes yes yes this is what I wanted yes. Even as his groans become weaker, slowly become whines - is that him shrinking? his body's complaints? - the feeling in me becomes stronger. The warmth begins in my bones. Oh god I love him so muchhh...♥♥♥

Back
Top Bottom