Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"ohhhh....ohhhhh....ohhhh...."

I know I must sound pathetic, whining into her back like this, my arms thrown now around her waist from behind, but I can do nothing else. Nothing else but whine and whimper and let this feeling take me, the electricity of climax but then the sinking, sinking feeling I've been having after. The feeling that I've lost something, that something's fled me. A new emptiness, every time, and I try to comfort myself in her. Her upper back is strong against my face, and I take solace in the muscles and flesh of her strength.

Her body, her rear is still heavy on me, but my throbs are starting to fade. She feels it too, and starts to shift, spinning herself on top of me to face me, and then leaning in, plastering her body against mine, coming in for a kiss...

"Oh...my god...Kat..." I manage, right before her lips meet mine.

He's under me, I'm laying on top of him in the bath, and we kiss. My mouth finds his, takes it, and I open. I open my mouth and he opens his and my tongue is inside him and we are connected like never before, only the warm water between us and my breasts squashed into his thin chest making me feel big and strong and so nnnnnnggghhhh....

I can feel myself growing on top of him...can he feel me? Oh god if he can he has no idea what's happening but I just fucking kiss him I eat his mouth with mine as I feel my body growwwww....growwwww.....growwwwww.....MMM my tongue presses and bullies his it's bigger and stronger I know he likes it he's writhing again under me....

We kiss, our kiss becomes more tender, as I start to calm. I start to coo. I start to purr. I feel him start to relax, and he's not moving, not moving as much. He's...he's starting to fade...he's starting to fall asleep...

"That's good, honey, that's okay," I whisper, breaking our kiss for just a second, "You go to sleep...I'll take care of you..."

He shudders, one last time as we kiss, and is then out. Asleep. I pull back, looking into his face, and then slowly sit back on him, straddling his hips in the bath. I look him over, down over his thin, wet, sallow face, down his crooked neck and bony shoulders where they disappear under the water into his sunken chest, and I say to myself:

"Mine."

wow, that was easier than I expected! after draining the bath around him and drying him off, I was able to lift him up pretty well and step out of the tub without killing myself or him haha. he slept the whole time i guess i wore him out out out!!! holding him in my arms like that brought those butterflies back and i actually took the moment - he was sooooo asleep, cradled in my arms - to just sort of look down at him and smile. all naked and clean, smelling fresh and ready for bed!!!

even though it's still early i could tell he was out for the night, so i brought him in - still naked - and covered him up in bed, tucking him in nice, making sure he had an extra blanket cuz his hair was still a little damp and I didn't want him to wake up chilly. I'd like to be able to climb into bed with him for the night keep him warm but we promised it'd be better if we slept separate for now. i've never slept with a guy before all night i wonder what'd be like!!!

so here I am, sitting on a chair in the dark at his bedside. i dunno what time it is. midnight, maybe? i've been sitting just looking at him for hours. he's so beautiful! i'm realllly hungry right now i know i should go make a shake for myself but maybe in a little while...

...hey that's his phone on his bedside table. why did it just light up and buzz? another girl...?

i'll check for him.

on the opening screen, a text from his bank:

Alert. Available Balance for Checking Acct ending in 8876 is below $200. Go online for details.

ah, huh, weird. the screen fades.

his screen is cracked, also. why doesn't he fix that?

i put the phone back down but then think hm. i don't want him to be disturbed, do i? so i should probably...yeah...

i turn the phone back on and hm i don't know his passcode but he's got one of these fingerprint things and lookie here he's got fingers. super-careful not to wake him - he's still so asleep!! - i pull his right hand out from under the covers and use his pointer finger to turn on his phone...

...he won't mind, right? that i'm looking through his texts? i figure the way to protect him best is to yknow see who might disturb him. who's texted him the most recently

haha that'd be mee

omigod i look like a crazy person with all those texts !!!!

but let's see who else he talks to. his bank. his landlord. nothing from work or anyone there really maybe he has a work phone separate? "Dad"...last he sent him something was like three weeks ago. I know his mom had passed when he was young and obv he doesn't text his father too much but I should probably "Block this Contact" so he doesn't disturb him. He needs this week to rest.

And who's this person "Matt". Block him too. And Jeff. And Melanie. WHO'S MELANIE??? Oh...looks like a cousin. Blocked. eh I might as well go through this whole list and block block block.

Ahhhh....that's better. Now he can have the week in peace! I'll tell him I did this later, when he's healed.

maybe.

I put the phone back down on his nighttable, cross my legs and watch him again.

I actually -do- get into my light gray, ribbed-cotton onesie pj's at some point around 2am and go into bed. And I sleep a good amount for myself - maybe four hours! But come sunrise I miss him so so much I can't help but sneak back into his room and slide under the covers with him. Careful not to wake him!

A couple hours go by...the sun starting to filter through the blinds, lighting and warming the room sooo nicely, so softly. I watch as a ray falls over his sleeping face and slowly crawls across it, then onto the bright white sheets. Makes me smile, seeing him sleep so peacefully like this.

But I'm getting a little bored.

He's laying flat, on his left side, facing me, head just barely on the pillow. I scootch up so, and lay on my side facing him, undoing one more button on my top so...yeah...yeahhhh....when he wakes up, he'll have a reallllly nice view haha. God are they bigger than his head lol?

I lay there for a while, waiting. Waiting. Waiting. He's still sleeping, with my tits right in front of his face. I don't want to just shake him awake haha but I have an idea.

Let's let these pheromones go. Let them go. Ones to turn him on, oozing off my skin, there they go, into his sleeping face. Yeah....yeahhhh... More. More haha. Oh this is gonna be great, and it kinda feels good. More. More....really push, really pump them out, dump them out...mmmm...its, wow...it feels really good to do theis mmmm...let's see how mmany he can take before they wake him up...

MMMMore.....

"Ooooo...there you are..." I drawl, in a lazy purr, as I watch his eyes finally flutter open, "...good morning..."

wht th...

wh.at the ffffff...

dm2puf.jpg

holy god.

nnnnggghhh.

"K-K-K-Kat...?"

oh my g.od is there smthing wrng with me......?

uuuuunnnnnnhhhhhh........

"Well hiiii, sleepyhead," I coo, having watched his eyes slowly goggle at the view in front of him as they came into focus, after blinking themselves to life, "I'm so glad you're finally awake..."

As he wakes, he's gradually starting to jitter, to shake. Have I done a wee bit much haha, soaking him with these pheromones? Maybe lol maybe too much - I hear a low, pitiful whine starting in his throat. I used pure arousal ones, to make him wake up nice and horny and can I feel it inside him, like an electric grid ready to short circuit...and I can feel it poking against my thigh.

"Oh honey I feel that hahaha!!" I giggle, worried he might stroke out as I hear the moan he makes when I press my leg gently into him, "so hard....is that what they call 'morning wood'?" God, he's so big down there. "And is it because of meeee..?"

He seems too overcome to respond, or even just hump my thigh. I think I def overdid it haha. How about some others, to chill him out, so he's super relaxed and super horny?

"Mmmmmmm...." I purr, as a new wave of pheromones pours off my chest and my left hand wraps around his head, gently holding him in place, "there you go, sweetie...go ahead and breathe..."

itz all...its all I basically can do. I feel frozen, my heart clenched, i'm so fucking turned on it's paiinfl. and god god god her tits theyre right there my cock is steel its so...

breathe

huh..? ....mmmmm

breathe

ahhhh

breathe

that's....that's...

That's fucking amazing.

"J-j-jesus...wow..." Look at her. Her tits, they fill my vision, as we lay side by side here on the bed. She's positioned just right so it's basically all I can see, her cleavage. Her hand's behind my head, too...that feels nice, keeping me close. Her thigh - her thick, bare, smooth, thigh - it's pressed against my cock. I'm naked and I slowly start to gyrate my hips into her, feeling the muscle of her leg, firm yet yielding.

Should I be concerned? That she's in bed with me? mmm....it's hard...it's hard to be worried hard to stress out. This feels so nice. It's all so nice.

She hums, and purrs, and giggles. The sun is falling on us, here in bed, and dapples her skin and makes everything glow. The crisp white sheets. The clean cotton fabric of her top. It all smells so clean and...

breathe

mmmm...

"Ahh...that's better, isn't it sweetie?" I coo, running my fingers through his hair, letting him watch me breathe as my chest swells in and out...in and out...in and out...pushing out from the 'V' of my top, straining that next button.

"I'm sorry, honey, I know..." I say, "I know we promised I'd stay out of your bed..." I can just barely see his eyes, down there. They're planted, riveted, stuck on my boobs. "But I couldn't help it," I confess, in my little babydoll voice,"I just needed to come in here and cuddle..."

At that I start to draw him in, by fractions, closer to my chest. I myself scootch towards him, and his nose is just inches from my cleavage.

"...I really hope that's okay..?" I ask innocently, but with a secret little smile, "I can leave if you want..."

l-l-leave?

"n-n-no th-that's okay..." I manage, as my heart's just skipped a beat from being pulled closer to her chest, "d-d-don't leave..."

don't leave, don't leave, don't leave. I just want to stay here in bed, basking in the warmth of these soft tits...

I'm trying to keep, now that I'm waking up, myself from humping her thigh. But it feels so nice, and she doesn't seem to mind...

"Mmm okay sweetie..." I say with a giggle, "I'll stay..."

I let him, I let him rub his boner up and down my thigh. He's trying to hold back as much as he can, and I know he can't really help it so shhhh....it's okay...

In the meantime I'm also just letting him gaze into my chest, bond with me like this. "This is nice, hm?" I whisper, petting his head from behind, "A lazy Saturday morning...relaxing in bed..." I can feel his heart, an even rhythm now, responding to my words and my warmth and the way I smell. "So nice...just the two of us..."

I close my eyes for a moment.

"...just the two of us..."

"...just the two of us..."

There's something about those words, I know, that should bother me. I should be saying this isn't right, that this isn't good for me, nesting like this with this girl, this unstable young paralegal who had once threatened to castrate me...

I open my eyes again.

...but oh god look at those tits.

In the soft morning sun, in the filtered light, I can see every little pore on her taut, smooth skin. Every little fiber of her cotton top, every shadow in her rounded flesh. I can smell her, feel her, almost hear her heartbeat. I remember the heartbeat from my dream last night and it brings back feelings, brings back sensations and images that make my jaw gape as I stare at her huge new breasts. I feel myself sinking into her, sinking into these moments, sinking...sinking...

And I'm struggling, struggling still to keep from wrapping my legs around her thigh, from humping her leg. She's begun, indulgently, to lightly rub her thigh up against my cock, and I sigh in response. I stare into her cleavage and the feelings start to bubble out of me. I know I should try to keep them in check but I can't, despite myself. "Oh my god, Kat..." I say, softly, "...you're so beautiful..."

"...you're so beautiful..."

"...you're so beautiful..."

Oh, god, I can feel it. I can feel him bonding with me. I can feel the imprinting happening, as we lay here together. We're becoming closer, and closer, and closer. Like they told me at work he'd do, he's becoming more psychologically attached to me. More fixated on my body, on my breasts.

He told me I'm beautiful.

"Oh my god thank you honey," I purr, my heart growing three sizes, my chest ballooning out towards him with one great breath. His eyes goggle at the huge, sudden swell of boob, and I inch him in some more so that his nose now grazes my flesh with each new inhale I take. We lay there, and we just breathe, together. I know he can't see me smile but I'm so happy.

"Breathe me in, baby," I whisper, " ...breathe." Knowing he's taking in more of my pheromones with each breath, I modulate them, adjust them. I want him relaxed. I want him to bond with me. I want him to want me.

It's working. He's nuzzling closer. I can feel his need for me, growing insistent, between his legs. I can feel him growing attached, like he's wanting to melt in to me.

"Oh, yes, Charlie," I coo, holding his head right in place, "that's right, that's right." I pull him in a scootch closer. "Breathe me, Charlie, breathe..." I say, smiling, "...do I smell nice?"

"oh, god, yes..." I groan, as I take another deep breath of her through my nose - which is all but planted now between the twin swells of her chest. It's intoxicating, and it makes me feel better about this. I can do this, it's no problem...these private times, they're okay.

No one needs to know, she's said it herself, it's just the two of us. The guilt, the shame, the apprehension is there, but it's faint. This is too amazing...it's like every fantasy coming true. I know it's wrong but I can feel myself letting her inside me, allowing myself to become more attached to her...and it's okay...

He's settled, we're settled. We're settled into one another, and I have him soooo relaxed. The morning between us is warm and we're nestled in under crisp white sheets and his light down comforter. Everything is easy, everything is good...we're in no hurry...we're all alone...

Mmmmmmm......

He's still slowly, tentatively humping me just above my knee and I can feel how much he wants me, how he wants me to take the lead, make him come again. I've had fantasies of days just like this - all day in bed with him, talking and giggling, hugging and kissing, napping, spooning and snuggling and fucking and sucking.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask, as I look down at him, pet his head, "We could play video games, listen to music?" He's so passive, so docile right now. "Or we could spend the day snuggling, cuddling," I continue, "You could just spend all day in bed with your big boobed girlfriend..."

Images, ideas. Thoughts of rolling around in bed with her, lazily, letting the hours float by. Relaxed, my body intertwined and held by hers, so big and soft, her flesh all over me. Thoughts of getting more and more attached to her, letting myself feel alright as she tends to me and cares for me and nurses my needs...

"K-Kat...yes..." I can't help myself from repeating, "y-you're so, so beautiful..."

My heart grows again, threatening to swell right out of my chest with the happiness I'm feeling.

"Aw, sweeetie...I like being here in bed with you too..." I purr, as I gently pull him fully in now, so that his face slowly plasters itself into my cleavage, so that my breasts squash around his cheeks and mouth, so that his nose buries itself in between the fat swells of my tits, "...you can spend all day in here if you want..."

Breathing.

Mmmmm breathing.

Mmmmm her warmth.

Mmmmm so soft.

And oh my god her leg. My cock running up and down her thigh so soft so smooth.

My elbow resting on my side, my right arm has found itself around her thin waist. I'm totally naked but she has these clothes on. Why?

Still breathing, I feebly start kissing her tits.

"Oh, that's nice, honey," I coo, feeling his little kisses into my chest. I roll my shoulder into him a little, hugging him firmer, indulging him with a face full of tit.

I coo and purr and cluck to him, knowing just the sound of my voice through my chest must be relaxing. "Isn't this so comfy?" I ask. I hear him respond with passive little sighs and shivers - though the swollen shaft of his boner on my leg has begun to grow more insistent haha.

"I feel that down there, cutie..." I giggle, "...it feels like someone wants some attention..."

At that I start too rub my knee and thigh a little more firmly into him, and immediately feel his tremble, hearing him moan.

"Ooooo...you like that, do you?" I say, with another giggle, looking down at the top of his head, face buried in my cleavage...

Oh god I'm going to come on her leg.

I feel myself; I've started to breathe heavier, to moan, to paw at her.

But I don't want to come on her leg.

"I want you..." I mumble, muffled and nearly lost between her bosom, quivering voice half a whine, "I want you so baaad..."

I need to fuck her.

Oh, my, I can't take it! This is toooo much! Listen to him he's, liike, begging for me haha. This is, omigod, like everything I've always wanted, this moment.

"Oh, sweetie, mmmmm...." I purr, wrapping my voice around him like a cozy blanket, "Doesn't this feel nice? Don't you wish we could just, like, stop time and stay here like this forever?"

I wonder what he's feeling, what he's thinking. Is he remembering the visions I gave him earlier, how he felt when he let himself imagine being helpless and totally cared for? Does the soft weight of my breasts make him feel comforted, make him think of me as more than just his girlfriend?

I start to feel him squirm.

What's he doing...? He's starting to try to inch himself up...

His face slides up out from between my boobs...he's sorta whimpering he wants something so bad. He's squirmed up my body to get our hips closer...

"Sweetie?" I whisper, searching his face which is now so close to mine as we lay on the pillow together, "What are you doing..?"

haha I think I know what he's doinggg...

I...I barely know what I'm doing. I know I'm not ready for this, I know she's definitely not ready for this, but my will has taken a backseat to my libido. My logic has collapsed under my lust. We're laying side by side, our noses inches apart, and I know my face shows it.

But look into her face. She's smiling, so pleased. And she is so beautiful. Not just a beautiful girl...there's something else. Something else in her eyes. Is it actually there, or am I just imagining it? Is it a new depth, or just something I want to see? Whatever it is, it's pulling me in to them. Into new feelings for her, an unnatural attachment. It does deeper than just lust or want...it's something primal, a need....

But still oh god I have to fuck her.

Feel need to bury myself in her, into her soft hips. I try to hold back but despite myself my nakedness start futilely rubbing itself against her, through her clothes. My hand comes to rest on her wide hip.

"Oh, god, Kat..."

I close my eyes and kiss her.

"MMMmmmm...." I hum into our kiss, feeling my smile move all through me, warming me. It's so nice, kissing him, laying here in the soft sheets. Warm and cozy and comfy.

As we kiss I feel his hand on my hip, squeezing me, rubbing me. It starts to sneak down, grasps at my waist. It's playing at my tummy, and now...at the buttons of my onesie...

"Hey hey heyyyyyy...." I giggle, "whatcha doin' down there..?"

Back
Top Bottom