Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Oh oh oh oh no ha ha! "Oh...Charleee!!!" I squeal, attracting all those eyes in the store back again to me. I catch him as he almost falls forward and ha ha his right cheek is totally squashed into the bare upper part of my right boob and his eyes are wide in shock. He mumbles a little 'mmmmphf' and even though I'm holding him he seems so unstable I'm worried he might fall.

"Did you hurt your ankle again?" I ask, probably louder than I need to, as I hold him (probably a little longer than I need to haha) to my boobs. I steady him though and slowly walk him towards the bench a couple steps away. He's flinching and yelping a little...poor thing's in pain awwww...

"Are you going to be okay?" I ask, as I get him seated, a salesgirl from the store moving towards us down the aisle.

"Sir, is everything ok?" the salesgirl, Angie I can see by her nametag, asks. "Oh, you poor thing, you must have twisted your ankle. Should I get a wheelchair?" she looks not to me, but to Kat, as if she knows who's really in charge here.

Meanwhile, I am red-faced and huffing, so embarrassed by the extra attention from Kat, from Angie, from the rest of the store, I try to play off the jolts of pain radiating up from my ankle through the rest of my foot and lower leg.

"...hrggghh...'s nothing," I mutter, my eyes squinting as I try to focus and stupidly will away the pain. "...look...I...can stand," I grunt as I stand on my good foot, then take a shaky step with my other...

...and then fall back, my hand reaching out to Kat for stability but finding the swell of her chest instead, my hand sinking deeply into her womanly softness.

Gosh...ow...I'm in so much pain...

"...ahhh...maybe just...need to rest a bit," I say, almost winded by the throbs of pain shooting through my ankle.

"Whoopsie!!!" I giggle, as his hand plants itself into my breast and haha sinks in like bread dough, "I think you're strarting to do this on purpose!"

Though she's trying not to, with a hand to her mouth, the salesgirl is giggling too. I don't even try to hide it he's so adorable when he's helpless and and clumsy like this. I love when he blushes too!

Both of us help him back onto the bench and I reply to the salesgirl. "Oh! That would be soooo great!" I say, standing up, now that he's settled again and grasping his ankle, "Don't you think sweetie? A wheelchair to help you get around?"

We both gaze down at him, hands on hips.

My cheeks are beet-red, being so openly teased by Kat and in front of this salesgirl, and she's ALSO giggling. I try to stand again, but fall just as quickly, and I realize that even Angie is slightly taller than me.

...ugh...now I'm just embarrassing myself...

"...f-fine," I pout, pretending to reach down and rub my ankle, but really just trying to hide my reddening face. "I think a w-wheelchair would be...e-easier..."

"Okay we have one in back you guys can borrow," the salesgirl says to me, "let me go get it so you can get him to your car"

"Oh wow thanks sooo much!" I gush, "But..." And here I put on my brightest smile, looking down at her. "We had some more shopping to do and we're going to go out to eat is there any way we can borrow it for a little while longer?"

Angie looks hesitant, but seems won over by Kat's charm, and is that a hint of a smirk directed at me? "Let me just clear it with my manager," she says with a wink, heading off to go get the chair and her manager's approval.

"Kat," I say uneasily. "I don't know if I want to be wheeled around all day." I would do anything to stop blushing and feeling embarrassed, but I just can't. "Maybe we just head back to my place, drop me off so I can rest and recover?"

Oh so funny! I know he's, like, ten years older than me but sometimes I feel I'm, like, a mom dealing with a little boy. I bend at the hip and lean over towards him, looking him in the eye.

I don't want our date to end this quick haha lets see what I can do.

"Oh whyyyy?" I say, in a teasing, babydoll voice, making little kissy-faces at him, "Is you embarrassed? Is big strong you too proud to go in big bad wheelie-chair?"

...the way she's talking to me...it's so embarrassing, demeaning...but part of me likes this, I know...

"...I...I'm not em-embarrassed," I say, sounding whiney and pained, glancing around at the growing number of customers "shopping" near us. "...I...just...fine..." I say in defeat. "...I did promise a date with you today...r-right? Can't let m-my stupid ankle stop th-that..."

I sit and wait while Angie wheels up one of the store's wheelchairs. "Alright you two, I've got good news. My manager recognized you, miss, and said you're such a good customer you can have the wheelchair all night. Just bring it back when he doesn't need it anymore!" Parking it close by and locking the wheels, she offers to help Kat get me into the chair.

"Th-that won't be necessary," I say, suddenly aware of all the people watching us. "You've d-done more than w-we could have asked f-for!"

"Oh good boy!" I praise him, when he agrees to get in the chair, and giggling at how mortified he is at how I'm speaking to him sso cute so cute he is! I know my baby-talk is kinda getting to him so I lay off, now that I have what I want.

"Omigod you are soooo sweet!!" I say to the salesgirl, as I help Charles up off the bench and into the chair, "thank you thank you I promise we'll bring it right back after we eat later!!! You guys close at nine?"

"Five, actually, today," she replies, helping Charles stand despite his silly protests, "It's a Sunday. But don't worry you can bring it back anytime this week it's not really a bigg deal."

"Aw thank you and thank your manager and hey do you work on commission? Cuz' I think I'm going to wear these heels out and I need, like, at least two pairs of sandals and those white sneakers in back were cute and...."

...six pairs of shoes later I'm wheeling him out the door.

Back out in the street, I'm even more embarrassed as Kat pushes me, my lap containing a couple bags of shoes, as well as each handle of the wheelchair draped with a bag each. Adding insult to injury is my new reduced height, sitting in the chair, leaves the back of my head at the perfect height for Kat's breasts to press against.

The number of people staring at this towering woman and wheelchair-bound geezer only seems to be increasing as we head back towards the brewpub, and a few other douche-bags shout at Kat, something about "breaking me". Just as I'm about to die of embarrassment, wishing I could slouch enough to hide behind the bags of boots and shoes, Kat guides me into another store:

"Huh...what's athleisure wear?" I ask her, steadying the bags on my lap as Kat wheels me through the open door. Customers and staff regard me with some pity and disapproval, seeing the state I'm in and how Kat is dressed.

"Oh you'll see..." I answer, when he asks what "athleisure" wear is. "I need some cute outfits that work for going to the gym" I say, "or just being out on the town with my cute little boyfriend..."

This is a new place that's popped up recently, with everyone my age starting to dress like this more often. Maybe I can even get him to buy a few things...

"How 'bout you..?" I ask, as I wheel him deeper into the store, "Do you need anything?"

I'm caught off-guard by the question, not expecting to be shopping for me. But then I think about how loose my clothing has been fitting lately. As much as I might want to hide my scrawny body in baggy clothing, I know that doesn't do anything to help and only makes me look smaller. Some tighter-fitting athletic wear, or whatever it's called, might be a good thing to get.

"Uh...yeah, maybe I can look at a few things, but it's hard with..." I start, but am interrupted by a sporty-looking clerk coming up to the two of us.

"Hi, I'm Jess, and welcome to Air Life. Can I help you two with anything? Maybe take some of those bags while you two shop?"

I breathe a sigh of relief, thanking Jess as she takes the bags from my lap and handles of the wheelchair. Turning back to Kat, I ask, "A-alright...where do w-we start?"

"Oooo let's get you some shorts and some new shirts and maybe some nice comfy pants..."

The store isn't big - a specialty shop, almost a boutique - and mostly it's for girls, but there is a guy's section off to the side. "How 'bout this?" A grey long-sleeve top. "Or this?" A nice thin waffle-weave hoodie, light blue. "These?" Black sweat pants, a little more fitted than his old ones, a cool white stripe up the side. "Or this? Oooo...! These? Those?" Shorts. Shirts. Pants...

I feel like a little kid shopping with his mother, as item after item of clothing is picked out for me. I'm not even sure how I'm going to try any of these out, but it's like Kat has an eye for things that will fit me. It's still frustrating, having clothing pile up in my lap again. Granted, I can't do much confined to this wheelchair, but part of me wants to speak up, to rebel a little.

"Eh, not sure I like the sweats with the stripe up the side," I say, trying to sound serious. "I think it'll make me look like the Russian Mob..."

We move on, Kat continuing to pick items out, and me (weakly) voicing my opinion, when I finally cry "Uncle".

"I'm going to try some of these on, maybe I'll meet you once I'm done?" I offer, eager to get a breather from this motherly smothering...

"Noooo...those will look so cute on you!" I haha whine like a spoiled brat, insisting he takes the pants with him as he hobbles into the changing room. He manages to get in himself but I call in through the (now closed) curtain separating us: "Are you sure you don't need me in there sweetie?"

"I...I'm fine," I state, getting the black sweats off the hanger, figuring I should start with the most difficult thing to try on. Gingerly, I stand on my good foot, hopping slightly to try and keep my balance. I sway a bit, but manage to keep my balance as I undo the button, unzip my pants, and pull them down, bunching the denim around my ankles.

I try to pull my jeans off, but with my shoes still on, it's impossible to fit the stiff fabric around the bulky leather soles. I kick a bit, trying to kick off the shoe on my swollen foot, but it just won't budge, and I end up losing my balance, falling to my knees with a thud.

The pressure on my ankle brings tears to my eyes, and with a quavering voice, I call out. "...K-Kat...? I th-think I need some h-help in here..."

Big smile.

"Oh sweetie!!" I exclaim, tossing the curtain aside and stepping in to the little changing room to find him on his knees, jeans around his ankles. I close the curtain behind us and look down at him; there's just barely enough room for us to both be in here but I can see the problem already. "You know you have to take your shoes off before your pants, right?" I laugh, "Didn't your mommy teach you anything?? Here, let's get you up..."

I help him stand, halfway, and then sort of fall back onto the bench in the changing room. His new clothes are hanging on a hook and he's breathing heavy, sitting in his underpants.

"C'mon you obviously need someone to help dress you," I scold, playfully, as I lower myself to my knees to untie his shoes. I can tell my teasing is getting to him but haha it's so fun and he only brings it on himself, Mr. Macho trying to be all tough! He might not like the teasing, me treating him like a kid, so I make sure to give him a nice view down my top as I'm untying his laces, and I put in a little extra jiggle pulling his shoes from him. I think it's all working because there is something growwwing in his tight grey boxer briefs.

He winces and yelps a little when the shoe comes off his bad foot, and I give him a nice sad pout, looking not at his ankle but at his growing hard-on, and then up at him. "Awwww I'm sorry sweetie it hurts doesn't it?" I coo, in my sweetest baby talk, slowly rubbing his ankle with my two hands while bulging my breasts up between my arms, "What can I do to help..?"

"I...uh..." I hesitate, my eyes not missing the show her breasts are putting on. They surge and jiggle and bounce as Kat wrestles with my shoes, and then while she gently massages my injured ankle.

I can think of a few things she can do with those that might help...ugh...snap out of it man!

As alluring as time with Kat can be, today has so far been an incredibly embarrassing, emasculating, and frustrating day. The baby-talk could be cute, but because Kat tends to draw a lot of attention to herself, and by extension, to both of us, her mothering over me just serves to point out my weakness.

I don't need macho guys preening and fighting for Kat's attention, even if she happily gobbles it up! Sometimes, she acts like such a bimbo, and I'm not sure that's what I want. These female store-clerks, too...they're fawning over me just like Kat, treating me like a child.

"Well, I'm not!" I say, this time out loud. There's a moment of awkward silence, but then I recover. "I mean, I don't...uh...need much more help. Just in getting my jeans and these sweat pants on and off. Thank you, Kat."

And despite all my frustrations and embarrassments...when we're alone...it's just too sexy and passionate to pass up...she's my dream girl, I just wish she was a bit less...flashy...in public...

Awww the poor thing is frustrated I don't blame him he can't help it. Boys don't like feeling helpless I should be gentle with him huh? Understanding? Yes yes yes I need to treat him right he could be fragile.

"Oh that's okay sweetie..." I coo, even as I work his jeans off his feet and continue to feel my boobs wobble, "I'll let you do this yourself...once we get these pants on you..."

With that, I reach for the soft new sweatpants and start to get them, him still seated, pulled over his feet, up his lower legs, but then - quickly glancing at the stiffness in his briefs - I pause.

"Are you okay to take it from here?"

I hesitate, not wanting her to leave, not wanting the wanton display of feminine curves to stop. But this is it, a chance to break away just for a moment and breathe something other than her flowery perfume.

"Uh, yeah, I think I can manage," I say softly, not wanting to draw anymore attention to this cramped changing room. I guess it makes sense for such a small store, but I wish this place offered more privacy than a thin, plastic curtain...

"I'll just try on the rest of this stuff, and then I'll come find you." I say, nodding to the wheelchair just visible underneath the curtain.

After Kat leaves, I manage to pull on the rest of the clothing she picked out, surprised at how well it all fits. She really does have an eye for that sort of thing, and it all looks good on me too!

Satisfied, I set two or so of the items aside that I don't like, then pull my jeans back on, gently working the fabric around my ankle. I don't bother with slipping my shoe back on my swollen foot, and, in short order, all things considered, am finally fully dressed.

I'm just about to hop out to my wheelchair when I hear some movement in the changing room next to mine.

"Hey are you done in there?" I ask, from the changing room next to his, "can you come tell me if you like this bodysuit I'm trying on?"

Hearing Kat's voice from the changing room, I hand the clothes I want to Jess to bring up to the counter, then use my cane to painfully hobble the few feet to Kat's room.

The wheelchair's too big anyway...

Being careful not to open the curtain too far, I sneak into the changing room, but immediately collide with something big and soft. Knocked to my butt, I look up to see what I ran into:

31d6f17a9e.png

Holy shit...oh my god...incredible...fucking amazing...

He had just earlier given up a chance for a handjob in his changing room hadn't he? The nerve haha! I think I've been sweet to him long enough I have to show him what he's missing - that's why I chose this bodysuit off the rack...it's time for some shock and awe haha.

He opens my curtain and

>>BOOM<<

"Oh my Charlie <giggle giggle>!!! I'm soooo sorry!" I exclaim, looking down over my left shoulder at him, splayed on the ground in the little room outside the changing closets, looking stunned, "It kinda has its own gravity huh?"

I let him look up at me like this for another long moment - his eyes are as wide as his gaping mouth - and turn around. The front view is probably even more dramatic than the back, and I stand nice and straight. There's no one else in the area right now but the salesgirl is kinda hovering around outside.

"This bodysuit will look just soooo cute under a sweater don't you think?" I ask, playing with the shoulder straps and the way it fits over my bust, "But does it fit me right?"

Not even close...

"Y-yeah, Kat...f-fits...j-just fine..." I stammer, still seeing stars (and curves) from my collision with Kat's bum. I watch as she flaunts and poses a few more times, until I'm practically drooling all over myself, when I realize I'm still on the floor and haven't made any attempt to get back up.

Blushing at my own hypnotic stupor, I use my cane and good leg to stand, muttering something to Kat about waiting up at the counter. I get in my wheelchair and slowly make my way to the front.

Too slowly, it would seem, and I feel the familiar pressure of Kat's chest against my head as she catches up with me, barely halfway across the store. We ring up our purchases, and I cringe as my debit card is declined.

"I...uh...are you sure?" I ask Jess, mentally running through my last known balance. I should have enough...but maybe...this is so embarrassing... "Maybe, um, I can get these later? After I sort this out with my bank..." I turn and look up at Kat, ashamed and unable to completely look her in the eye.

"Oh, sweetie, I'll pay for them," I insist, handing my card back to the salesgirl and swelling a little bit in pride as I find myself able to help him this way too, "You look so adorable in everything we have to get it all..."

He seems sheepish, quiet, a little embarrassed as we wheel out of the store and - thinking about his pride I hadn't said anything inside - I ask him what the trouble is at the bank.

Back
Top Bottom