Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I'm telling myself to be calm and normal, but butterflies are fluttering up my stomach my throat warming my heart with their little beating wings. I can feel him opening up to me and it's the best thing in the world cuz I want to know him inside and out and I feel bad using these pheromones or even my tits and eyes to do it but...

...push. Talk baby talk.

I smile and giggle and nod as he speaks, talking about his day in the wheelchair. He doesn't like admitting weakness, helplessness...but he's doing it, he's doing it for me and god I'm getting wet and i squirm in my chair. Tell me more Charleeee...

I look at him again over my beer and wait for him to keep talking.

I hesitate, feeling like I've gone too far, but I glance up and, gosh, those eyes, it's like she really cares and wants to hear what's on my chest.

Speaking of chest... I glance down and feel my vision tunnel a bit as I gaze into the lush valley of Kat's cleavage. I feel so warm and comforted and safe, I just have to tell Kat more.

"Y-yeah...and...I measured twice...once at n-night before I went to bed, and then again this m-morning." I finish the wheat ale ("The Deputy") and move on to a red ale ("Outlaw"). I take a thoughtful sip, and then continue, "...and...uh...I was only 5'8"...both times..."

I look back up at Kat, worry in my eyes, but the warmth and safety and comfort returns and I let out a small chuckle. "I'm probably b-being ridiculous, right? It's all in my h-head..."

He's...shorter? 5'8"? He's 5'10", normally, right?

That can't be right...right?

I mean, he's been looking short to me but I've been getting taller so I just figured between that and his ankle injury...his ankle! That must be it, right?!

"Is it your ankle? Because you're kinda, y'know, stooped or whatever?" I ask

I nod, comforted to hear that Kat's come to the same conclusion I did, but still, something is nagging at me to tell Kat everything...

"Y-yeah, I thought that might be it t-too..." I say, taking another sip of my beer. "...But when I measured that second time...I made sure to stand up as straight as I could, and I balanced on my good foot, so no need to stoop."

I laugh again, at the absurdity of it. "You're probably right though, Kat. I must be stooping or slouching with my ankle how it is. It's probably nothing."

Kat's eyes continue to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, although, is that a hint of concern?

"Don't worry Kat," I say, looking at her mostly untouched beer. "Oh, I feel like such an idiot...you don't really like beer, do you?"

"Oh don't worry about the drink..." I say, knowing he's just trying to change the topic, "Do you think you should go to see a doctor?" He seems nervous, apprehensive. Like he really doesn't want to talk about this, like it makes him...embarrassed.

But we should talk about this...I want to know what's going on.

"If it's caused by your ankle...don't you want to know if it's permanent? Or if it has to get fixed?"

I'm starting to feel a little worried myself, actually...if it's not his ankle....maybe I don't want him to go see a doctor...

"Hmmmm," I say, shifting uncomfortably in my seat. "I probably should..." I take a nervous sip from my red ale, glancing up at Kat's sparkling eyes, having to look up even from my seated position across the table from her.

"It's just...it's hard...having insurance troubles," I admit, turning beet-red in the process. It's so hard to admit these things, even if Kat makes me feel safe and comforted.

Do I go there? Do I tell her how I feel? A quick look into her emerald eyes tells me it's ok, as if those sparkling jewels was tugging the truth out of me.

"...and...that's not all of it," I say, almost whispering out of hesitancy. "I...if I am permanently smaller, and you're still growing...I..." I take a deep breath to steady myself before continuing. "...I mean, I enjoy it, like you're a girl from my wildest dreams...but...it's a-also int-timidating...y'k-know? I feel so...s-small..."

"Oh...Charleeeee!!" I gush, taking both his hands in mine, now, and looking deep into his eyes, "I know...I know....I'm getting so tall. Even if you aren't actually shorter than before, I'm taller now than you ever were. I...I measured myself again, too, last night. Six feet, Charlie...I'm six feet tall."

He's trying to hide it, but I can see the shock on his face. Something new happens inside him, it's like something's...crumbling, just a little bit. He said I intimidate him. He said I make him feel small. He said I'm the girl of his wildest dreams... And all that...it makes me want to smile.

So I do smile. I smile, and I make it warm and wide. I brighten my voice. "Even if you somehow did get a little shorter, from hurting yourself," I say, trying to make him feel better, "it's only two inches...right?"

At that, he shrugs, his face saying...yeah, I guess you're right.

"And who knows how much more I'll grow?" I continue, "Another inch? Two inches? Four?"

That, again, makes him react, he gets nervous. His eyes look away before coming back to mine. He's insecure, I can tell, feeling overwhelmed. But somehow, I can tell...

...I actually think he likes it.

"There may be a day, Charlie," I continue, still matter-of-fact, "where I don't need these heels to be six-six..."

Oh yes oh yes I can feel it I can. He likes thisss, he does.

"But just because I'm getting bigger..." I say, trapping his eyes again with mine, "that doesn't mean you should feel any smaller..."

I feel my eyes flash.

"...that is, of course, unless you want to."

Gahhhhh...I just want to tell her everything, tell it ALL!

Kat is being incredibly comforting, and yet there's a hint of predatory playfulness that makes me suddenly cautious, squirming in my seat a bit.

"I...ummm...m-maybe," I offer, suddenly very interested in finishing my red ale and moving on to the Dusty Boots Brown Ale. I drink nearly half of the beer, wincing as the beer is definitely not my favorite style. "Eughhh...uh, anyway, I mean...it's kind of...n-nice, y'know? Dating s-someone...s...stronger...and...b-bigger, than me...er, especially with m-my injured ankle..." I finish quickly, trying to cover my tracks.

Drinking the other half of the brown ale, shuddering slightly in the process, I look back up, up, up at Kat. I can feel my cheeks burning from my confession, but looking into her eyes brings a sense of calm and safety that puts me at ease.

Just in time, too! Our waitress comes over with our pub burgers, setting each down in front of us, as well as a mountain of fries between us.

"Can I get you two anything else?" she asks, looking from Kat to me and back again, one eyebrow raised.

"No this all looks good thanks..!" I say quickly to the waitress without even looking up at her. I'm trying not to sound bitchy or disinterested but get out of here.

I've kept my eyes wide, smiling, locked on him, the whole time she was setting our food down between us. He starts to fuss with his drink, his napkin, the plates...anything to avoid my eyes haha. He's self-conscious, I can tell, from what he's just admitted to me, but that he's opening up like this is ammaaazing and I don't want to let this moment disappear...

He said he likes dating me.

He's picked up his burger, and taken a weak little bite, said something about the bun. Another sip of beer from a little glass which is basically empty and he sorta looks around for the waitress; maybe he wants another drink. My eyes are still on him, and finally he looks at me again. He's blushing, and I can feel he's buzzinggg.

I have to play all this cool, I remind myself. But it's so harrdd haha!

I pick up my own burger, and try to look as ladylike as I can biting into it. MmmmmMMMMmm it IS good wow I'm hungry. But back to us...

"So...I know I'm taller than you," I start, putting down the burger, selecting a fry, "but do you really think I'm stronger than you..?"

I take another small bite of my burger, just not feeling that hungry. Ugh...what is wrong with me, I should be starving, or at least eating to soak up some of this beer... I look at the last beer in my flight, the Sassafras Stout ("The highest ABV root beer this side of the Mason-Dixon line!"), and eagerly take a sip. Phew, they weren't kidding! I may want a pint of this before we go!

Grabbing for a few fries, I dip them in ketchup as I answer Kat. "Well, I mean, maybe," I stuff the fries in my mouth, getting a bit of ketchup on the corner of my mouth, which I wipe away with a pass of my napkin. "I don't remember the l-last time I went to the gym..." Nodding at her, I continue, "And you're Miss "Five-Hour Workout" over here. So yeah, I think it's possible."

I take another large gulp from the stout, feeling the airy sense of the beginnings of a buzz wash over me. "...Although...being a guy and all, I think I could still be stronger," I say smugly, making a mock-pose, as if I'm flexing at a body-builder's convention.

"It's true guys usually are stronger huh...?" I say, sitting back and casually doing a double-biceps pose, feeling the stretchy material of my top tighten over my arms, trying not to grin too wide...

Haha he's quiet that shut him up! My arms have gotten pretty big I guess and even in my long-sleeve it shows enough to make his eyes go wide. I keep my pose for a good long moment until his gaze leaves my arms and meets my eyes. I giggle, and I feel it in him again - this is totally turning him on, me showing off my body like this. Me showing my strength. Me making him feel...small.

I suddenly have this crazy feeling, a feeling like I want to be able to flex out enough to just rip out of my shirt like a fucking She-Hulk haha. If me being bigger than him turns him on I want to be huge...

"We should go to the gym together," I say with a half-smile, "see what's what..."

He winces at that, and looks away - oh geez I'm just teasing! - but still he's so quiet; he barely responds aside from an unassertive little mumble.

Really, he's being so...passive, ever since admitting he'd gotten shorter. But I think...I think he's almost...doing it on purpose? Or, at least, he's letting himself become passive. And me talking aggressively, about my height and size, is just making him more this way.

"Let's try this," I say, making him look back at me as I push our plates out of the way and sit forward to put my right elbow on the table between us. I see his eyes dart down my top, and then up at my face.

"Let's arm wrestle."

"Arm wrestle?" I say, looking from Kat's outstretched hand to her eyes, down her top and back up again. I swallow with some difficulty, trying to hide my nervousness from her.

She's just a girl, I should have this...but she's bigger than me now, and those biceps when she flexed...what if I lose? I'll never live it down...Kat remembers things...

Tentatively, I extend my own right arm, placing my elbow on the table and I reach forward to grip Kat's hand. Her grip is light and care-free, her hands soft and delicate, and it gives me confidence, as if she doesn't have the strength or the skill to stand a chance.

"O-okay, you're on, K-kat..." I gulp, giving her hand a small squeeze. "Ready, set...go!" I cry, pushing with all my might at her hand, slowly pushing her arm to my left, down, down, so close to the table.

Oh my god haha I didn't expect this!

He really wants to win! He's pushing as hard as he can! Against a girl!

"Ooooo! Charlieeee!" I squeal with a big bright smile and big wide eyes as I let him push my hand down a little towards the table....then a little more. I could feel right away that I could fight him, put up a good match if I want. But my first thought is maybe I'd want to let him win?

We're definitely getting glances from other tables; the place isn't crowded or noisy enough to let two people - especially a boy and a girl haha - arm-wrestling in a booth get away with it without attracting attention. It probably doesn't help that I'm giggling and talking a little too louddly...

I stop his hand from pushing mine down when I'm a few inches from the table...I stop us there. Haha I can feel already...

...he's so weak.

I look across the table at him, he's watching our hands fight.

"Oooo you're going to beat me," I tease, "But what do I get if I win?"

"...nnngggh...er...if you win...<grunt>...you get to choose how we spend the rest of our evening...<gasp>..." I manage, trying to push her arm down, but it feels locked, like steel. "...and...hnnnn...if I win...I get to choose..."

...errrrgh...so close...I just need...to put my weight into it...

I grunt quietly, standing a bit in my seat. It's cheating, I know, but Kat doesn't protest, just continuing to smile at me, her eyes sparkling as I feel...

...oh...

Kat squeezes my hand hard, and I gasp in surprise at the strength in her grip. And then my arm trembles as my strength falters, and Kat pushes up, her bicep flexing dramatically. Her arm cranks us quickly up to our starting point, and then with a giggle, she slowly presses my arm down, millimeter by millimeter, her eyes sparkling with every inch gained.

Omigod I'm stronger than him

and this is so easy

I figured he might be able to win he might not, if I tried my hardest. Now, though, I know I could beat him...really easy. I've been growing, yeah, I'm larger than him, I've been in the gym...but he's a guy he should be able to win right? But...it's like haha arm wrestling a child...

"Deal!" I say, taking his bet.

I have him past the starting point, I'm starting to press him down towards the table. I could squash him down there in a second I know it but I don't...do I want to do this to him? Or should I let him win? I know being beaten by a girl in arm wrestling would be a humiliating thing for most guys...

...but I feel something, tingling. Something from him.

I look at him, he looks at me...

...urk...gah...the way Kat's pushed me back...I didn't even slow her down...like trying to fight a hydraulic press...

And now Kat is holding me here, inches from defeat, the sudden irresistible force gone, as if she's exerting just enough pressure to fight my own. My face is beet-red, and not only from exertion. It's embarrassing, like she's wrestling a wet, rolled-up newspaper, and any resistance I offer is swatted down. Sweat beads on my forehead, running down into my eyes.

I try to blink the sweat away, and then I look at Kat.

She looks so...regal and powerful, sitting there, smug and joyful as she holds me inches from defeat. I feel a warmth flush my body, a familiar tingle of arousal as I take in her feminine softness and raw, athletic power, and I feel myself slipping, my strength fading in my arm.

...oh no...she's going to...beat me...

With a soft, almost feather-like touch, Kat presses my hand to the table as the last of my strength runs out.

he likes this...

I can feel it in him, I can see it when I look in his eyes. He's struggling, he's straining, he looks unnerved and upset...but I can tell he likes it. Or, rather...he's scared and shocked but it's exciting to him. It's...it's kinda turning him on, to be beaten by a girl...

"oh sweetie...." I coo...

<giggle>

...I'm gonna give him what he wants.

"AHAHAHAHA!!!" I laugh with pride, again toooo loud haha as I press his hand onto the table and then release him, sitting back in my chair with a huge dumb smile, hands going into my lap and feeling a huge jiggle go through my chest, "You just got beat by a girl!!!"

I nearly have to drag my arm off the table, barely having the energy to lift it under it's own power. The whole while my eyes are downcast, ashamed of how completely Kat has beaten me. I realize I'm staring into the shadowy valley of her cleavage and I blush anew, glancing quickly into my lap. Already a large bulge is visible in my jeans, pushing up and straining against the stiff fabric of my pants.

...I...this is...confusing...do I like this? Why am I absolutely burning with arousal right now?

Kat continues to giggle and tease me, and I feel like I want to sink into the soft vinyl of the booth. I try to find the right words to say to shut her up, put her in her place, but all I manage to squeak is, "Wow Kat...I...guess you're pretty strong..."

I grab for my root beer stout and down it in one huge gulp, feeling the buzz return in new waves of silly, light-headed dizziness.

Ha he is totally getting off on his own patheticness, I can see it...he's sweating and stammering and it's not just because of the exertion of arm-wrestling me. He's wrestling with something else here and it's making me feel strange things too...

he likes being weaker than me...

...and I like that he likes it.

These are big thoughts, crazy thoughts, and all I can do is giggle and laugh as he squirms in his seat and peeps out some excuses and acknowledges that I won. I beam, I glow, and I know I seem like I'm gloating when I start considering aloud what I want for my prize, what I want to do tonight.

"What to do what to do what to do...?" I ask, teasingly.

He shakes his head, and tips his beer up to finish the rest of it.

"So...as my prize..." I start, "I want to go to your place, tonight, watch a movie...cudddle...but only after I give you a fashion show with some of my new clothes..."

I sit there, stunned at my defeat and at Kat's "prize."

She could have requested anything, and given my past history with her, that could have been a scary proposition...

"W-well," I say, playing with my empty glass, still too ashamed to look Kat directly in the eyes. I do, however, look directly at her arms, wondering how she could beat me, how she could be that much stronger than me. "...w-well Kat, I think that'd be a g-great end to our evening.

Our waitress comes over to see if we need anything else. I look at Kat and ask, "Do you want another round, or should we get out of here to your 'fashion show'?"

"Ooo!" I exclaim excitedly, looking up at the waitress, "I saw the plate of mini-cupcakes in the dessert menu! Can we get those to go?"

I luuuuv mini cupcakes!!

"And then I'll just take the check thanks!!"

"Th-thanks Kat," I mutter, remembering how my debit card was rejected earlier. "I feel bad that m-my...er...that I'm having trouble w-with my bank account."

I grab my last beer, the Grand Junction IPA, and take a sip, wincing a bit at the bitter flavor.

"One of these d-days, I'll treat you to a nice d-dinner," I say sadly as the waitress comes back with a to-go container and the check.

Kat pays, and then helps me into the wheelchair. She seems to be aglow with energy and strength, pushing me with such speed I nearly fall out when she comes to a sudden stop outside by her car. After loading me into the car, she drives us the few miles to my condo, and we head inside.

"Okay, let's get you inside," I say, as I help him hobble up the front walk. The wheelchair is folded up in the trunk of my car along with all our packages. The sun has pretty much set and the lights along the walkways are just starting to come on.

As I get him up onto the front step, I secretly take a nice big breath of him - ahhh! His shoulders are thin with my arm around him and I just want to squeeze him to death! Poor thing's ankle is hurting more after a long day even though much of it was spent in the wheelchair.

"Can you get to your bedroom yourself sweetie?" I ask, as we get through the front door, "I'll go get our things, help you unpack your clothes..."

Back
Top Bottom