Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I balk a bit at the question, "It...it's ah...it's nothing, Kat," I say, squirming uncomfortably in the chair. "Just having some issues with p-payroll at the law firm."

it isn't TOTALLY a lie...being fired definitely causes issues with payroll...

"Hey...uh...isn't that the lingerie store you saw earlier?" I ask, grateful for another stop to change the subject, even if the thought of being pushed around by Kat another moment makes me cringe and slouch down in my seat.

"Ah that stinks," I agree, "Looks like I'll be paying for dinner then, too, huh?" I don't know if he can hear me smile from up behind him but I am smiling for some reason. I kinda enjoy this feeling I get when I help him, when he can't take care of himself. With the money - it's like that too. When I can pay for something that he can't it makes me feel...bigger? Is that the right word?

"Oh yeah Bell-EEE-Pock we're definitely going in there," I say, when he points out the sign of the lingerie store down the road, "but first let's go in to here..."

"Yeah I guess so," I say glumly, wishing I could have my old job back. "Wait...Kat..." I protest, but she's already wheeled us into a...

Yuck...cosmetics...the smell in here is going to get to me...

And with that thought, I let out a tiny sneeze, followed by another. But when I look up at Kat, she seems so happy and vibrant here, I decide to just play off my reaction to the smell of cosmetics as a random sneeze.

"So...uh...<sniff>, what are we looking for here?" I ask, rubbing my nose to try and ease the tickling sensation.

He asks me why we're here. Why we're here?! Girls like to look pretty haha and - I point to the big sign we just passed in the window:

Free Makeovers

It's never a real makeover makeover but I need to buy some more lipstick and eyeliner and I'd love some of that huge new mascara I saw online so I can sit at the counter and have them do me up nice....

He looks miserable in here haha especially with a girl pushing him around in a wheelchair so i tease him a little more. "We're going to make you up nice and pretty of course!"

I laugh nervously, then catch the glint in Kat's eyes, and laugh a bit more confidently. "You're ridiculous Kat...alright, let's get you that makeover..."

She wheels me over to the cosmetics chairs, a blinding assortment of lights, mirrors, black leather, and stainless steel, parking me by a lipstick display. Kat asks me to pick out a color for her, and I take some time to choose, wanting to pick out something special for her. I end up choosing a deep red, almost like a Merlot. From here I have a pretty good view of Kat as she talks with the cosmetician, saying something about big lips, long eyelashes, etc.

Kat looks so big in that chair, as if it was made for someone a foot shorter than she, and the clerk has to really reach up to dab at her eyelids and eyelashes.

The process itself is boring to me, and I busy myself with reading the names of the lipstick colors. Wicked, Candy Apple, Green with Envy, etc. Some are downright confusing, but others make me laugh a bit. When I glance back up, Kat is nearly done and...wow...

She looks like a fashion model, with perfect arching eyebrows, long thick eyelashes, and the faintest dark shadow around her eyes. Her cheeks are high and rosy, stylized and chiseled, a V-shape pointing to her thick, wine-colored lips.

"Kat...you...I mean," I stammer, squirming a bit in the wheelchair as I adjust the sudden bulge in my jeans.

Hahaha I love it. I love how boys get so speechless when a girl is too pretty for their little minds to handle and his little mind is spinning hahaha I can see it in his eyes when he sees me like this. I love it I love it I love it!

"Just a little more gloss..." I tell the girl, "Actually...a lot more gloss..." I present my lips for her and - when she's done, laying it on thick - give Charles a big, big wet pucker-show. <Muah!>

"You like..?" I smile, batting these heavy-duty eyelashes and sparkling my eyes for him. I can see he does but I like hearing him stammer out some praise. Everyone in the little shop looks at me as I stand and toss my hair with a little flourish, pay for all the makeup I bought, and start to wheel him out towards the street.

I feel even more on display, now, with my makeup really done nice, and it's too bad he can't see me from his wheelchair because I'd love him just gazing at me, staring at me when I look so pretty like this. But the quick glances from others - and most people do sorta look me over as I pass - are nice too. Even though I'm sorta stooped over to push his chair, I feel radiant like I'm ten feet tall.

I'm pushing him towards the lingerie shop but - oh! I have to go in here!

"Sweetie I need to look for a nice soft throw blanket for the couch," I say, suddenly turning into Hearth, the coolest home-goods store...

Gosh, it's like my mind goes blank whenever I look at Kat's face, she's the very image of perfection! But then, again, as we step out on the main drag, I can see it's not just me. People's heads are turning to look at Kat as if she has a magnetic pull on them.

Once again, I feel embarrassed as part of the center of attention, thinking I must look like a toddler being pushed by his mother, but then I'm being whisked into a new store, one that sells home-goods.

As Kat steers me down aisle after aisle of blankets, pillows and sheets, I think of the last time I was on the couch, how Kat dipped her head down...and...ohhhhh

I'm snapped out of my daze as Kat asks me about two different throw blankets, one bright blue and fluffy, another yellow with decorative anchors stitched in a pattern.

"I think the blue one is more...you," I say, as Kat flashes her radiant smile at me, full-lipped and glowing.

"Oooo yeah I like this one too!!" I gush, bending over to rub the velvety softness of the blue blanket across his face, "Weather's going to start getting chillier soon...we'll need this to cuddle under..."

He blushes as a frosted-blond, middle-aged lady looks down the aisle at us and I giggle, rubbing the blanket over his face some more and embellishing it with a lurid series of "Ooooos!" and "Ahhhhs!". He pushes me away, laughing nervously himself and I drop the blanket in his lap to hold as I browse around the store some more.

"Oh! Charleeee!" I squeal, seeing the little dining room table set-up they have on display, "Look at these adorable plates and glasses and - ooo! - this bowl!" I pick up the bowl and turn it around in my hands. "I love this color glass! So beachy! When we get married I am totally going to decorate like this!"

When we get married I am totally going to decorate like this!

Gotta play it cool...can't freak out...easy now Charles...

"Oh...y-yeah!" I say, trying to inject excitement into my shaky voice. "Yeah, I r-really like how it all l-looks!" Kat continue to shop around the aisle, bringing other plates, glasses and various decorum to the display table.

This is something that clearly makes her happy...would marriage to Kat really be so bad?

Of course it would, she's immature, she's smothering...she's bigger than me.

I can't just say no to her, and it's not like she's completely holding out on me...gotta tread this water carefully...

"It's fun to look now," I say, a touch of scolding to my voice. "But before any of that happens we have dinner to get to, r-right?" I ask, hoping to put the thought of marriage out of Kat's mind at least until tomorrow.

OH MY GOD I said the "M" word and he didn't run (or haha wheel himself really fast) out the door as far away from me as possible. I'm gunna marry him I'm gunna have his babies I'm gunna lovvvvvve him foreverrrrrr....

But for now:

"Yes! I'm soooo hungry!" I say, putting down a cool pitcher that would be great for cucumber water or wine or something. "Let's go check out and then we can go eat!"

Kat wheels me up front and purchases the fuzzy, blue blanket, then we're back outside and heading down the hill towards where we parked. I breathe a sigh of relief, now that Kat and I are away from downtown, we can just focus on having a good time at dinner and not worry about the numerous stares from gawkers, or any more mentions of the "M" word.

Then Kat laughs and says something about the lingerie store, and I'm being whipped around and pushed back up the hill to Belle Epoch. The tiny boutique is closing in fifteen minutes, so thankfully we won't be here too long...

Right before we go through the door into the last (I promise!) store, I stop and lean down to whisper in Charles' left ear. "You have been soooo good and soooo brave today," I say, my voice like honey, my right arm draping down over his right shoulder onto his thin chest, "I promise, after dinner, I'm going to take you home and take such good care of you."

Daylight just starting to fade, lights inside the stores are just coming on and it's in their glow I lean into him, pressing my big breasts onto the back of his neck and shoulders, hugging him closer. "No more people," I say, purposefully plastering myself into him, "just you, me...and these <squash>..."

Haha I can feel him stiffen under me; his chest rattles.

"But first I need some new bras, sweetie," I say, still mushing him with my softness from behind, "wanna help me pick them out?"

I find that I'm breathing heavily, panting like a dog in heat as Kat mashes her big boobs against my neck and shoulders.

Take care of...me...she's going to...such good...care...

"I-I'd love t-to, Kat..." I croak, painfully aware of the tightness growing in the crotch of my jeans. I wriggle a bit, trying to loosen the sudden tension in my body, but it's like Kat knows exactly where and how to push my buttons.

I mean, who wouldn't want to help this curvaceous vixen try on lingerie and bras?

Ha I can get this guy to do anything.

"Well okay I may need a few..." I say, "these things have been getting really big..." I pause a little, squash myself into him, let him feel them there for another moment before standing back up again to wheel him in to the store.

So. We are immediately greeted by a cute girl with hair dyed a really cool blue & purple in a fabulous little yellow minidress haha I want one of those. After a few niceties she asks what she can help us with. Since this place closes soon I cut right to the chase. "Some bras but...Do you carry, y'know..." I motion to my chest. "...bigger sizes?"

"Sure we have a great selection!" she chirps, "What size do you need?"

"Oh I dunno exactly...can I get measured?"

"Oh sure head towards the back...Olga does all our measurements," the girl says, then calling out, "Olga? We need a sizing!"

An little older lady with a cloth tape measure draped around her neck appears out from behind a curtain in back and waves us towards her. She's cute as a button! Is she even five feet tall haha? "Come come," she instructs in some sort of accent, still waving, " She steps out into the store and greets me, pulling me away from Charles.

She looks me up and down and walks in a little circle around me, eyeing my body and going on and on about my figure, very complimentary. "Here. Raise arms." She's haha feeling me up, weighing them in her hands. I look over at Charles, who's trying not to look too interested, and I give him a secret, covert smirk. This is kinda funny. "Such big breasts, on such a tall girl. Such a fit girl," the lady says, "They so very big, dense. You make a good mother someday. Is this your boyfriend?" She looks to Charles.

"Yes, this is Charlie," I say, suddenly beaming with pride. My boyfriend.

"Charlie," The little lady asks, "you like big breasts?"

Gosh, finally someone who's not taller than me in this chair, I think as Olga fritters about Kat, taking her measurements, practically groping Kat. Wish I could be the one "measuring" Kat...

It's awe-inspiring, really, comparing these two women. Kat dwarfs the little old lady, her prominent breasts right above Olga's eye level, each boob slightly larger than the woman's head. Kat's wide, thick hips seem to swell with fertility, eclipsing the woman as she passes behind Kat, taking a step back to avoid bumping into Kat's juicy backside.

I'm so engrossed in my fascination with Kat, that I nearly miss Olga's question. Choking a bit, I manage to cough out a weak, "...d-definitely not op-pposed...like th-them...y-yes..."

Olga clucks knowingly, moving to remove the tape from around her neck. "Same. All men. They cannot resist, yes?" Olga asks Kat with a wink.

"Most men yeah," I laugh at the measuring-lady's remark - Ooo I like her she's a pip! And she totally has him pegged as a boob-man - "but not as much as Charlie..!"

"Oh...Charlie..." she smiles at him, winking that funny old-foreign-lady wink again as she starts to draw her measuring tape around my waist, "you have breast-fetish, no?"

My eyes go wide and I totally ungirlishly snort a laugh oh no!

"Oh, Olga..!" The blue-haired girl in the little yellow dress scolds, as she's come up behind Charles' chair. I've quickly covered my mouth and I'm watching him turn beet red and start to stammer a response, but the tiny old lady just keeps talking. She has my waist measured.

"22 inches," she says, matter-of-fact, "Little tiny waist, great big boobs. You lucky man, Charlie...this is you dream girl!"

I laugh again, as she moves the tape to my hips and I raise my eyebrows at Charles as if to say Damn straight haha!! but he's avoiding looking at me and he's totally squirming he's so embarrassed.

"38 inches..." the old lady continues, whistling, "Big hips, Charlie. She have many babies for you someday, yes...."

I gasp and laugh again, and the salesgirl scolds her a second time but the old lady is totally undaunted haha she's hilarious. "But in meantime we need to measure bust, Charlie," she continues, "Fit bras, make dream-girl's big boobs look even bigger, yes? You like we do that?"

He's still stammering, trying to defend himself it's so funny and now even the salesgirl is laughing, standing right behind him.

"But we do in private, yes dream-girl?" the old lady says to me, suddenly with her hands on my waist, pushing me towards the brightly lit back room, behind the curtain...

"So...how's your day going?" the saleslady asks me suddenly from behind me, startling me out of my reverie. As she comes around the side of my chair, I see that she's wearing a pretty tight-fitting yellow dress, hugging every square inch of her petite, yet generously curvy body. She looks almost...punk-anime, with her makeup outlining her facial features just so, and her shaved/stylized electric blue and purple hair.

"...er...it's good...uh..." I squint at her nametag. "...Ziva, yeah, pretty good d-day...don't you have, uh, the front of the store to look a-after?" I nod my head towards the register.

She laughs, a sound like the tinkling of ice cubes in a glass of lemonade on a summer day, taking a seat across from me on a nearby bench. "The store is closed. You are our last customers, there is nothing to look after."

My attention is snagged by a sudden gasp from the fitting room, and then a hearty chuckle from Olga. I turn and look to see - maybe it's just how the lighting is in the small booth, but - Kat's shadow looks simply massive, looming over Olga, the shorter woman seeming to only be half her size. And her breasts...Good lord...they...so big...so unbelievably massive...

Ziva watches me, a sly smile playing across her face, and with a toss of her stylized blue and purple hair, she gives a dismissive snort.

"Yes, such a large woman," she muses, scooting just a tad closer to me. "But, you seem...worn out, Mr. Charles..." Ziva looks at me with concern. "Her largeness isn't...too much for you?"

I barely hear her, my mind focusing instead on the word 'large' as I watch Olga and Kat's shadows dance across the curtain, hearing Olga cluck and giggle about "Such big breasts, making Charles many happy, dream-girl..."

I clear my throat as I answer Ziva, "...ah...hem...can be i-intimidating...but...treats m-me...well..."

Olga's voice is pretty loud - I think the poor thing is half deaf haha - and I'm sure they can hear us outside the thin fabric curtain. Still, as she measures my now bare chest she's very complimentary, like she's amazed at my figure. But I'm sure she's just being nice - she must see a lot of women built like me. She even tells me herself: "All the big boob girls come here, they come to Olga. We have bra for you even if you twice this size."

That makes me snort again and my own voice is a little too loud also. "Oh my god! Don't even!" I laugh, "I may need it!"

"34 inch, almost 35...no 34....and now....46 inch..." she mumbles, as she's been stretching her tape all different ways around my boobs. "Why? You growing girl, still?" she asks, starting to write notes on a little pad.

"Haha yes," I say, "it's not stopping..."

Outside the curtain I can kinda hear that salesgirl talking to Charles. Her voice is like a little squirrel's and I can't make out what they're saying but it sounds too friendly is she flirting I don't like it stop talking to my Charleeee...

"Ok ok well good for you," Olga continues, "You come see Olga, any time need."

I stay quiet, and I can feel my eyes narrowing my brow wrinkling up as I try to hear what they're saying outside that tramp in her little yellow dressss

"I hope you boyfriend not mad at Olga. I tease," she says, her voice though next dropping to a whisper, "But we have many men in here, like that. With breast fetish, with bra fetish..."

She smiles, and raises her voice again:

"Ziva!" she calls out, her eyes twinkling conspiratorially at me, "Fetch me MaidenCurves, white push-up with underwire...34-GG..."

Ziva says something, but I can't think straight enough to hear her clearly, and I only barely pay attention as she slinks out of view in her tight, yellow dress. Some distant part of my mind registers that Ziva has a wonderful figure, though it's nothing compared to Kat's, but at the forefront of my mind are two numbers and two letters...

34-GG...double gee? And only 34...so fit...and yet...oh god...

My head snaps back to the shadows on the curtain and I can juuusssssst see their shape, fuzzy though the shadows are, huge, barely drooping orbs, naturally settling into a comfortable position on Kat's trim chest, and I scootch the wheel chair back, trying to catch a peek. Maybe at the edge of the curtain, yesss, I can just barely...

"Olga, I'm reaching through with the bra," Ziva says as she returns, shooting me a knowing look as she passes the - Lord, I didn't even know they made them that big - brassiere through the curtain to Olga who grunts in thanks.

I try to play it cool, but when Ziva takes her seat across from me, something about my voyeuristic attempt seems to have lit a fire that blazes right behind her eyes.

"I bet you can't wait to see her in that," she grins, showing her perfect white teeth against her ruby red lips. I'm blushing like crazy, having been caught in the act, and for the first time I really notice what a nice body she has.

"Double G," Ziva sighs, glancing down at her own bust. "I have a pair of double D's myself, and I thought they were too big..." She shakes her head, glancing at the curtain with its shadows, tiny Olga struggling to help Kat heft her huge breasts into the cups of the bra. "But she is very large, don't you think? Maybe too much so?"

I swallow hard, a little uncomfortable with where this conversation is going, and I'm preparing to stammer out an answer when the curtain suddenly flings open, Kat standing proudly wearing only a pair of yoga pants and the new bra.

"So what do you think?" I ask, looking down at him as he looks up at me, hands on my hips. He looks haha totally shocked flabbergasted and sorta sheepish...was he saying something to that little whore??

Anyway...this is about me.

He looks like he's never seen a girl in a bra before! He did see me a few times back when we were dating but i didn't look anything like thissss....and this is the first time he's seeing me without a shirt...

I put my hands behind my back and pose my legs the right way and sort of rock back and forth, setting my shoulders just so. Still he doesn't say anything he's just sort of looking and now it's the old lady's time to snort.

"There you answer!" she says, "it fit great, make boobs look huge. Charlie like."

I'm just smiling, smiling, looking down at him and bathing in his silent admiration. He's trying to say something, he is, and I'm listening to him as the old lady continues.

"Now, now, now...we close. We close now," she says, "Olga need go home, pick zucchini. last of season. You chose bras, from store, 34-GG. Try on at home. You not like, you bring back."

It is late, and I know they've been keeping the store open just for us.

"Charlie," I say sweetly, the term bra-fetish going through my head, "do you want to go find some you like off the racks? Then we can go to dinner?"

Gosh, the way Kat looks standing there, like some sort of extremely busty superheroine.

She's like Wonder Woman...a warrior princess, but she puts even the bustiest, curviest comic book character to shame...

I continue to goggle and gape at Kat, how her bra makes her breasts seem even more massive than should be possible. They seem to be shoved up, offered up like some sort of act of sacrifice to a goddess of fertility. Why did she need an underwire again? And...she just got measured, but it's like her breasts are already too big for this new bra!

And then Kat's speaking to me, her voice soft and gentle, prodding me to go look for more bras, to find ones I like.

"Y-yeah Kat," I gasp, surprised at how out of breath I am for not having moved much in the past few minutes. Ziva and Olga giggle, and Olga moves to leave the store and pick her zucchinis. Ziva offers to push me out into the store while Kat gets dressed, and I let her, being careful to keep my eyes on the racks of bras and not her own.

Ziva guides me to the specialty bra section, gesturing to a small selection of 34-GG bras. "There is not many here, as larger sizes are less common and more specialty made." She smiles, and leans in close to my ear. "But I bet you can find something for your special lady in there." With that, she walks away to the register, waiting for Kat and I to make our purchases before locking up.

At the rack, I pick out a few bras, some plain for day-to-day wearing, and then a couple racier options. One is a black and red scalloped number, only a half cup, so much of Kat's breasts would be visible if she were to wear it. The other is a black bra, made of a clear, vellum-like material, like fogged glass. Satisfied, I wheel back up to the counter, noticing that Kat is already there and chatting under her breath with the Ziva. Ziva looks rather surprised, almost frightened, but then relaxes as she sees me approaching.

"OOoo those are sooooo nice...." I coo, proud of Charlie for having wheeled himself up here all by himself as I was busy telling this salesgirl the way things are, "I can't wait to see how I look in them..!" Looks like he's picked out five bras - wow five! That's going to be expensive. Lucky for me I have my spending account from work...

I pay for the new bras with my company card, at which Charlie seems a little surprised. I'd been using it all day but he really hadn't noticed I guess. "I need to look nice for work," I say, explaining away his questions as I wheel him out the door with our new packages. "So let's go eat, okay sweetie?"

I'm thankful for the cool, fresh air outside as Kat wheels me swiftly down the hill towards the Thirsty Sheriff. Something about the coziness of Belle Epoch was making me feel fuzzy, my thoughts foggy and dull.

Normally I'm a bit more articulate than this...Kat's body left me speechless!

As we approach the brewpub, Kat slows a bit, then stops in front of her car. She picks up all the bags from shopping and puts them in her car, filling the backseat. Asking me if I'm ready, I nod, glad to finally be here, looking forward to a chance to relax and enjoy some good brew and great food.

We enter the place, which is pretty slow for a weekend night, only half-full - plenty of room at the bar and various tables and booths around the pub. Still, there's no shortage of the stares that Kat gets, her new heels thonking on the wooden floor boards. Kat wheels me to a rounded corner booth and helps me into my seat. After putting the wheelchair in an out of the way place, she scootches in good and close as our waitress approaches.

"Hey there you two, welcome to the Thirsty Sheriff. Can I get you started with something to drink?" she asks, looking at the two of us curiously.

Kat orders an Oktoberfest-style Märzen, while I opt for a sample flight.

"I probably shouldn't," I confess to Kat, looking sheepish at the beer list. "I tend to feel a little tipsier from a flight than a pint. But I like to try before I get a full glass."

The waitress returns with Kat's beer and my flight, setting both before us. We order our food, both getting the same pub burger and fries, which Kat absolutely loves. Yeah Kat, we ordered the same thing, it happens...

And then Kat raises her glass in toast to me:

ipb3ih.jpg

I feel silly holding my tiny glass up to Kat's liter-sized mug, but I do so.

"To a great day spent with you," I say, smiling even as my ankle throbs painfully under the table.

"Awwww, sweetie!!" I exclaim, thrilled and a little surprised by his little toast, adding "...and to many, many great days to come!" He is usually so reserved, I think to myself as we clink glasses, him saying nice things like that doesn't happen all that often. I sip my beer and - even though I don't like beer all that much - I have to keep from grinning as I watch him start to sip his...

"Thank you again soooo much for shopping with me, Charlie," I say, as I put my huge glass down on the table next to his tiny one, so I can take his hand, "I know it was hard, I know it was uncomfortable, but it was sooooo good to spend time with you like this...I really appreciate it..."

I look across the little table into his eyes and feel mine glittering and sparkling haha it's weird. He's been liike this all day sort of spellbound at times when he talks to me and - whoops! My pheromones! - that's what it is...should i dial them back?

...nah I like when he's like this.

I smile and let my eyes sparkle.

Phew...is it suddenly warm in here? I breathe a little heavier, reaching up to undo a button on my polo shirt. I take a sip of my first taster, a wheat ale, hoping to cool myself off a bit.

"Yeah, I mean, it was tough, what with my ankle and all," I agree, setting the glass back into the flight paddle. "Kind of feel like a scrub having you push me around all day."

I take another sip of the pale colored ale, finding it weird that I'm being so open, but not enough to stop.

Kat nods as I talk, encouraging me to keep talking. I have been pretty quiet all day... I think, deciding to be a bit more chatty with her.

"Yeah, it's weird...after measuring you last night, you know, your height," I say after swallowing another sip of the beer. "...I did the same with myself..." I blush a bit, my cheeks reddening as I start to open this topic of conversation.

Back
Top Bottom