Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

2s6scqb.jpg

"I...um...wow Kat...you look...nice today..." I stammer, absolutely stunned at the beauty standing...no...looming over me. She seems so tall, and I quickly glance down at her feet expecting to find heels, and then realizing I'm looking down into Kat's deep, shadowy cleavage. I take a step back, my face flushing a bit, and see that she's wearing sandals. Maybe I am shorter than before... I think glumly, suddenly self-conscious of my height compared to Kat's.

I let her help me down the path, but then she breaks ahead to get the door, giving me an eye-full of her jiggling backside as she takes a few quick strides to her car. Hobbling along, I feel a definite tightness in my pants as my body responds to this curvaceous temptress. As I lower myself into her car, I can't help but worry about how this date will go.

Just a little shopping and then an early dinner at a brewery...that's it...we can have more...fun...some other night

And yet my libido disagrees, my cock a noticeable bulge in my jeans, and I can't help but watch Kat lower her plush ass into her own seat, her long legs flexing and stretching against the stretchable material of her yoga pants as she works the pedals. My eyes look up and fixate on how her tits jiggle and bounce as the car rolls over bumps and small dips in the road.

I finally tear my eyes away as we reach...the brewpub?

"Kat...aren't we going shopping first? I thought you needed some shoes before we stopped for drinks and food at The Thirsty Sheriff?" I ask, worried about my ankle and the long walk to the shopping district.

"Oh, I thought this would be easier," I say, as i put my cute little new car into park, "parking up on Main Street is soo harrrrdd..." I really don't like parallel parking! And besides, it's much nicer here...this brewery of his is right on the water so the view is pretty. "It's not toooo far a walk for you sweetie, is it?" I ask, turning to him and smiling nice and big, "Do you think you can make it?" We will have to walk uphill a few blocks but I see his eyes drop for a split second down my top as soon as I press them together a bit and haha I love how convincing I can be these days!

I'd felt his eyes on me the whole drive and when I get out of the car and walk around front to help him get out of his side I can see him through the windshield watching me bounce and my hips move. I have to admit since last night I've felt…I dunno...sexier. Like there's a lot of extra me in my walk, extra...woman. I did grow almost an inch, and now I'm nearly bursting even my biggest bras, but it's not just that...it's like there's a lot more of me, more in me.

And I feel like it's made him look smaller. Like, when he stands up - with my help - out of the car, he's not only shorter than me now, he just seems much...less. Last night, that growth I had, it just made me feel so big - and he's starting to look...puny. But, for some reason, it just makes me want him more. And it gives me dirty thoughts of what I could do to him...

But for now I just smile down at him and hand him his cane, making sure to jiggle a little bit as I lean in to kiss his nose before stepping him out of the way so I can close his door. He smiles wanly at me and I offer my hand to his before we start our walk.

"I...I think I'll be fine," I puff as I take the pro-offered cane and use it to exit the car. I take the briefest moments to catch my breath and let the dull ache of my ankle fade before I interlock my fingers with Kat's and we head off.

Though the walk will be tough, Kat's right about parking downtown. The brewery is located in what used to be a booming docking industry. A few companies still exist, but for the most part, many of the warehouses and docks have been abandoned for years, allowing new, hipper businesses to come in and transform the neighborhood into a hipster haven of brewpubs, artisan storefronts, and coffee shops. The view of the water and easy parking is an added bonus.

Though really, it's hard to notice the view or much of the surrounding area as I walk with Kat. Her top barely fits her, and not only are her breasts bulging from the low-cut scoop of her neckline, but the rest of her body is as well. Lean, toned muscle stretches and pulls at every seam of her top, constantly drawing my eyes to this display of womanly strength.

Her yoga pants aren't faring so well either. Kat's long, sculptured legs fill the black, stretchy fabric as if the pants themselves were painted on, and every time we stop at a light to wait before crossing, Kat has to bend over to tug the fabric back down over her chiseled calves. This, of course, gives me a fantastic view of her butt, which stretches the fabric of her pants to nearly being see-through.

It's already difficult to walk with my ankle, but the bulge in my jeans has not let up since I got in the car with Kat, pressing firmly against the stiff denim. Thank goodness I wore jeans today! I've got to get a hold of myself!

Of course I feel his eyes on me when I bend over - in fact as we start to approach the busier section of town I start to feel lots of eyes on me haha. I'm still not used to so much attention from others, but I know my figure is getting to the point where I have to expect this...and I can't say I don't like it! They talk about figures that can stop a truck, and today I actually do!

"Hey big mama what are you doing with that shrimp!" the guy calls from the passenger seat of a white pick-up that slowed down as they passed us on the street, "Let me show you a real man!"

I glare at them first - both young idiots in the truck - as they pull away but can't help but laugh and tilt my hip at them...a pose to show them what they'll never have.

"Did he call me 'Big Mama'?!?" I laugh, watching the truck disappear around a corner ahead. They'd seen me from behind and I have to admit my ass is getting pretty huge. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised..." I say, offhandedly, "I did like more than an hour of squats today..."

My cheeks flush red with jealousy and embarrassment. People are just gawking at Kat, openly staring at her and her outrageous body. "Jeez, she's tall," I overhear, followed quickly by, "Who cares about her height, man? Those thighs could squeeze you in two..."

And then they look at me wonder: "How?!?!" Some are bold enough like the guys in the truck to say something.

"Big Mama, huh?" I mumble, remembering my diminishing height, huffing a bit as we head up another hill, the increased effort causing my ankle to throb. "Maybe they're right. Why are you with such a small guy like me?" I whine, mostly to myself, but just audible for Kat.

Eager to get these pathetic, mopey thoughts from my mind, I ask Kat about her morning. "So, you got an early start at the gym, huh?" I wonder, my eyes drawn briefly to a specialty lingerie boutique. Lace and silk in a rainbow of colors decorate a dozen or so mannequins in the storefront window, and I imagine Kat fitting in - or, more likely, bursting out of - a few of the racier garments.

I can actually feel myself flush with pride as we get into the heart of the shopping district and the attention I'm getting gets even more obvious. I do sort of stick out, I guess. There are pretty girls everywhere but I know I'm built a little different than most of them and this outfit I'm wearing does nothing to hide it haha. It's so new to me! I think I should maybe try to keep from smiling when I feel new eyes rove my way, but why fight it? It feels really great..!

I see, though, that he's still sort of about the guys in the truck! He even jokes about being shorter than me now. "Oh don't worry about them!" I chirp, squeezing his hand and pressing a boob into his arm as I help him hobble across a crosswalk, "I don't like bad boys..." He looks up at me and I beam a big big smile, "But you're a good boy, aren't you?"

He asks about the gym an - ooo! Wait! Belle Epoque! What a great lingerie store! "I know I said just one store but we HAVE to stop in there on our way back!!" I say, giving him an extra squeeze.

He mumbles something - maybe an agreement, but maybe something about his ankle. Ooo poor thing. "I'm sorry I know how you feel," I say, as we continue down the sidewalk past an eyeglass place, "I was at the gym at like 5 this morning for a leg day and before I knew it it was 10 o'clock! My thighs and hamstrings feel like they're going to burst..."

My face flushes again as I picture myself in a lingerie store with Kat, still feeling the warmth from where Kat's breasts pressed heavily against my arm. I might just lose it in there, in more ways than one! "Yeah, maybe just one stop as long as it's on the way back," I nod, the ache in my ankle easing up slightly now that Kat and I are no longer climbing hills.

I "mmmhmm" and "yeah" as Kat talks about her gym routine, looking at just how toned and powerful her quads and hamstrings look. Kat's yoga pants look nearly tanned-grey, so stretched that I can see her skin beneath, the fabric almost translucent.

"Wait," I stop for a second, Kat's words finally hitting me. "You were up at 5 AM? And you worked out for five hours?" I can't picture myself working out for more than thirty minutes. "You had a lot of energy to burn, huh?"

Kat beams at my words, and is about to comment when we arrive at Mobley's Shoes. As we enter the shop, I look around for places to sit, knowing shoe shopping with Kat could take a bit. Unfortunately, most of the sitting areas are taken by women who look at me and Kat with undisguised disapproval, and one tired-looking man who openly ogles Kat's curvaceous body.

"Er...maybe I should find a bench outside?" I offer, gently rolling my ankle to try to reduce the stiffness in the joint.

"No! Stay with meeeee!" I whine playfully, grabbing his one free hand with both of mine, backing up and leading him deeper into the store. We're attracting a lot of stares but I don't care haha I love my boyfriend! I giggle as I drop his hand and whirl around, putting on a little bit of a show among all these cool shoes.

But I can tell he's uncomfortable both with his ankle and the attention haha - so we head a little further in to look for a seat for him, and I keep talking to distract him from his poor foot.

"Yeah, I had a LOT of energy this morning!" I beam, picking up a nice white wedge sandal from a display as I walk past, and then putting it down, "I didn't really need to sleep, so I did some cardio, two classes..." Ooooh! Look at these boots! "...and a super leg day...I think I did almost an hour of just squats alone!"

I find a little bench hidden in the aisle for him to sit at, finally, and help him lower himself into it.

Sill standing in front of him, where he sits, I turn away to look at another pair of boots.

I do so many squats exactly for moments like this...

My head still reeling from the insane workout Kat just described to me and the hurried, whirlwind tour of the store, I find myself seated as Kat turns to grab for a second pair of boots.

At first, Kat squats down to pull the box from a lower shelf, causing my eyes to nearly bug out of my head as her ass causes the fabric of her pants to stretch and stretch and stretch. The interwoven threads along the seams of her legs and butt strain and distort, nearly separating as Kat opens the box, and pulls out a boot to try on.

Good lord! I think, as I see the barest hint of Kat's panty-clad behind through the overstretched, black fabric. If she was wearing hot pink right now...I might lose an eye if those pants burst open!

While I'm busy ogling Kat's ass, she slips the boot on and sllloooowwwwly rises, slipping the black leather up and over her calves. Muscles in her legs and ass quiver and flex slightly, and I find my eyes roving up and down, from her perfect butt down her strong, thick thighs and calves.

Then I look up and Kat is positively beaming at me, a knowing look on her face. My face turns beet-red, and I busy myself with hiding the growing bulge in my jeans.

"Uh...th-those look great, K-Kat," I stammer, suddenly feeling warm in the air-conditioned store.

"Were you looking at my butt?!" I scold in mock outrage, looking down over my shoulder at him and then laugh, tossing a hip.

He's so cute, blushing like this.

"I guess I can't blame you...everything is so much bigger, it's hard to ignore," I continue, bending over again to put on the second tall, black leather boot (and putting my rear right in his face again haha). "My butt...it doesn't just move anymore it sort of quakes," I say, slippiing my foot in the boot. "Even my- mmmmph!" I strain, struggling to zip the boot up, "...calves - which I don't train too much - they're so big...aha! got 'em! I sometimes can't believe they're mine..."

I stand up, and turn towards him. "So..." I say, "these boots are okay...what do you think?"

"It's...incredible," I say softly, mesmerized by Kat's bum, only a foot from my face, as it flexes and jiggles while Kat poses in the boots. "Er, I mean, the boots are alright. Fit you well," I murmur, seeing the definition in Kat's calves even through the black leather of the footwear.

I look around from my seated position, glancing at the different options around us. "I don't know, boots are kind of excuses to go all-out, you know? More buckles, straps, studs, right?" I offer, pointing with my cane at a pair of black leather boots, meant to end just below the knees, and with a TON of straps all the way up to the top.

"How about those?" I ask, seeing Kat's eyes light up.

"Ooooo those are nice!" I exclaim, grabbing a pair in what I think is my size and pulling them from the box, "those do have a lots of straps, I like!"

Haha these look like sex boots. Look at those spiky heels.

"You have good taste for a guy!" I say, checking the price tag which actually isn't so terrible. I decide to try them on.

As I try on the new boots, I see him looking around at the other shoes nearby, trying to be helpful from his seat. He points out a few other cute things.

As I finish strapping up the boots, I joke offhandedly: "You're not one of those foot fetish guys, are you? Am I going to find pictures of my feet on the internet tonight?" Ha don't know if he's a foot guy but he's a boob guy fer shure.

I stand, and show him how I look in these.

I blush again, caught off-guard by Kat's question, but I try to shrug it off. "Errr...not really my thing...like other things more..." I stammer a bit, looking at how Kat's legs look in her boots.

"Those do look pretty good on you, Kat," I say, trying to get away from the subject of feet, in a shoe store of all places. Not missing a chance to stare at her behind, I watch as Kat turns and poses with her current boots, taking a few steps that send jiggles and quakes through her rear and breasts.

"Do they fit you well?" I ask, hearing the leather buckles creak and groan with every step she takes.

Not a foot guy haha? I bet with these things on I could change his mind...oh stop it Kitty don't be so naughty!

"Ah yes I know what you like!" I say, drawing a few stares. I could embarrass him so bad but I'm not gonna torture the poor guy here!

"I do like these, though..." I say thoughtfully, posing for him, careful to set my hips just so, "But let's try some others. Is that okay?"

He shrugs: my adorable, long-suffering boyfriend. I'm so lucky to have him!

"I have to use the ladies room though...why don't you go find some things that might look cute on me? I'm like a size 10 I think. I'll meet you back here in a few minutes?"

"O-OK," I nod, watching Kat's bum quake as she walks to the bathroom. I glance around at the plethora of shoes and boots, overwhelmed by the choices before me.

I scoff at a few of the more gothy, pleather-clad, buckle-filled choices. Not really Kat's style, though she'd look...imposing in them... I pick out a few boots similar to the ones she just tried on, but with differing lengths, heights, and strap styles.

And then a flash of red catches my eye:

001_8c62e2d2-3408-41fa-a79f-bb1cfafc2af8-700x420.JPG

Oh...wow...Kat in these...that would be a sight to see... I pick one up, looking at the heel from a couple angles, then nearly drop it when I hear a quiet, "Ahem..." right behind my left ear.

I saw him from across the store, looking at those super-tall red platform stiletto sandals and it made me smile and almost giggle - was he thinking about those for me? - but I wanted to surprise him so instead I snuck up quietly and whispered in his ear...

"Ahem..." I breathe, pressing my big boobs purposefully into his back, "do you realize those are six-inch heels..?" Immediately he stiffens haha like I caught him doing something he shouldn't. "I'd be six-and-a-half feet tall in them..." Even though this is hilarious I'm trying to sound serious and I'm sure he can hear my smile.

He puts the shoe down, quickly. He feels like he's been naughty and he starts to stammer but I'm feeling naughty myself and speak over him:

"But maybe you'd like that..."

Fumbling the stiletto heel in my hands, I scramble to replace it on the display stand, and suck a quick breath through my teeth as I feel Kat's chest press agaist my shoulder blades.

"I uh...n-no," I say, turning to face her, nearly knocking my chin against her prominent boobs. "Well, I mean...y-yes, but I th-think they'd just look g-great on y-you..."

I know he's into tall girls...I know that now. But I am a tall girl, already, even without heels on. Standing face-to-face with him like this, inches away, crowding him backwards, just shows it. I have to look down into his eyes. With heels like that on I'd dwarf him....but maybe he's into really tall girls..? haha I love it...

"Do you want to see me in them?" I say, feeling my eyes flash...

"Y-yes," I croak, no hesitation in my response, though my cheeks flush again in my admission. "I mean...w-well, you should probably try them on...make sure they fit..."

Kat is already tall, tall enough to plant a kiss on my forehead with her full lips, nearly having to tilt her head down to do so comfortably. In those heels, that'd put my face right in her...

"Y-yeah...go ahead, K-Kat," I urge, suddenly eager. "Try them on, I think y-you'll look great in them!"

...wait...did she say six feet? But she was...5'11" last night...

"Okay..." I reply, glancing behind me to see an empty chair, into which I start to sit, "but why don't you put them on for me..?"

I sit, kick off my right flip-flop, and stretch my foot out towards him...

I nearly faint at the sight of Kat strrreeeetttching her leg out towards me, and I take a deep breath before easing myself into a kneel before her, using my cane for extra support. Carefully, I undo the buckle of one heel and then the other, then lift the stiletto to Kat's outstretched foot.

I slip the shoe on, guiding the ankle straps around and past Kat's painted toenails (blue to match her top today), then slide it along her foot, being careful not to tickle her.

Wouldn't want her to kick out...might knock me silly, or worse, give me a black eye...

With the shoe on, I fasten the buckle strap, not too tight, but snug enough to support her ankle a bit. As I finish with the one heel and work on the other, Kat turns and rotates her ankle to see the shoe from different ankles. I'm a bit distracted by her calf flexing and pumping, and nearly forget to buckle the other heel.

"There you go," I say. "How do they feel?"

I am having a hard time, keeping from giggling, watching him put the shoes on me, tending to my feet. On his knees. I can't believe it: Charles Hogan, respected attorney, my dream-man, now my shoe-boy haha.

"They feel great," I beam, totally aware of the two ladies down the aisle watching us with distaste. Fuck them, ignore them, I'm with my bf. "Now let's see how they look..." I continue, preparing myself to stand, "ready?"

Ready or not here I come haha.

Raising myself slowly to stand, I suddenly feel every inch of six-and-a-half feet. I can see nearly the whole store from this height, and when I look down, down to where he still kneels but looks up at me, I can see it in his eyes...the emotions he's feeling having a girl tower over him by this much. He looks nervous, he looks overwhelmed, he looks afraid to stand up. I feel like I can almost sense what he's thinking...But I want to hear it, spoken aloud...

"Whaddya think?" I ask, presenting my heel for inspection and then spinning on it to take a walk down the aisle, away from him.

Oooo I like these heels! I love the swing they give to my hips and the way they set my shoulders. I can feel his eyes on my behind and I don't blame him I can feel every muscle of my legs flex with my walk - I reeeeally wish I was wearing my short-shorts haha next time. I spin back and strut back his way.

I embellish every little sway, smiling and then laughing as I notice (and see he does too by the look on his face haha he's mortified) it's not just him watching me. I've attracted a lot of sideways stares but I don't care. I just toss my long thick hair and - when I get back down the aisle to stand over him - offer him my hand to help him stand.

"You like?"

From my kneeling position, Kat looks almost gigantic, towering above me, her six and a half feet forcing me to crane my neck in order to look her in the eye. And yet, with her so close, I can't even see her face, looking instead into the swell of her breasts, and then, as she turns, nearly getting a face-full of her rear, the stretchy fabric of her yoga pants, just barely brushing against my nose.

"I...um...wow, yeah Kat," I sputter, absent-mindedly rubbing my nose where her bum was moments before. "They look incredible," I murmur, watching as her legs flex and pump, even more accentuated by the arch of the heels. My eyes rove up and down Kat's legs, seeing her thighs twitch, working her imaginary catwalk, and the quake in her ass is mesmerizing.

Goodness she's tall... I think, feeling my heart pounding and thudding in my chest. ...well, even more so because I'm kneeling, maybe if I stand up...

Kat slinks closer to me, returning from her strut up and down the aisle. I stand as she gets close, nearly brushing my head up her body, shakily getting to my feet with my cane as support.

...oh...oh no...

In those heels, Kat is almost a head taller than me, her new 6'6" height leaving me staring at her collarbone.

"...I...um...I really think th-those heels look...er...gr-great on you Kat..." I manage, feeling incredibly distracted with Kat's boobs right in my face.

"So...if I buy them..." I say, in my most innocent little voice, "are you sure you can handle being seen with a girl who's six foot six?"

Standing so close to him, I totally tower over him so cool haha. I straighten my posture, pull back my shoulders a bit and look down at him with a smile.

She's so close...

Looking up at Kat, I sense this overwhelming feeling of power and dominance, her chest rising and falling as if she's relishing her size and strength.

Instinctively I step back with my bad ankle, right onto one of the pairs of boots left carelessly on the floor. My ankle rolls a bit on the unstable surface, and I cry out in pain, just as I step forward, stumbling, trying to regain my footing.

Kat moves quickly to steady me, stepping forward, her arms reaching out to catch me, as I face-plant directly into her boobs.

"Owwwmmmmffff!" I groan, feeling a renewed, sharp throbbing from my injured ankle, my cries muffled by Kat's pillow-like breasts.

Back
Top Bottom