Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I nod as Kat's head dips down again and again. Yes...so big...for me...but how...my girlfriend... I gasp and shudder, electric tingles running from my swollen cock and throbbing balls as Kat sucks and sucks and sucks, the pleasure crackling from my toes all the way up to my brain, flooding my thoughts with fantasies of Kat, looming over me, pleasuring me yet in control.

She's a woman from my wildest dreams...but...I can't keep giving in like this...I need to lay some ground rules...

suck and Suck and SUCK

...starting tomorrow...

The tension in my body builds and builds and builds and then, like a broken dam, it releases in a flood of pleasure and cum, my body quaking and thrusting into Kat's wet, warm mouth. I can't speak, only groaning and sighing as orgasmic relief washes over me, smothering concerns and worries as quickly as they arose.

His body tenses I can feel it under me and then omigod omigod its about to happen. Tenser...tenser...tenser....he's going to come in my mouth...tenser...tenser...and then collapse, and the come, splashing onto the back of the roof of my mouth.

Holy crap holy crap holy crap.

I'm keeping my eyes open, looking up at him looking at his face for when he glances down, so he'll see me see my big blowjob eyes. But I can hardly keep them in my head I feel them widen almost bug out as I feel his come start to fill my mouth. Omigod I don't know if I can take it it's fucking incredible.

If his precum was like gold, little drops of molten energy, his full load - as it comes and comes and comes, unstoppable - is like a mouthful of the sun. A mouthful of life. I want to close my eyes and swim in the feeling of his cock in my mouth and his energy filling it but I want to watch him and I want him to see my eyes if he looks at me.

His eyes though are fluttering, unfocused, mostly closed through this as he comes in my mouth. I suck and I suck and I suck, massaging his sac pulling everything I can from him. As I watch him - he's groaning and quivering - he seems to be collapsing, almost shrinking back into the couch, like he's withering. And as I suck and suck and suck, my head bobbing up and down over the length of his huge throbbing cock, it's like I'm sucking the life out of him haha. I love this feeling I love that it feels like I'm sucking him in...

Finally though, his groans turn to sighs, to whimpers. His cock still pulses, but slowly now. I suck, I suckle it, squeezing it with hands and mouth and pull the last of his load out from his head with a suck of my lips - but I don't swallow. I haven't swallowed throughout this whole thing. I haven't swallowed because I want to do thiss-

My mouth all but totally full of his amazing, briny load, it's next to impossible to smile as I pull back but my eyes are on fire with glee. I stare up at him and as his eyes reopen, they slowly refocus and look down at me. I almost giggle but then it would bubble out of my mouth so I don't - I'm able to open my mouth and show it to him...

...and then...omigod...

He looks down at me with the most amazing face - slack-jawed, drained...and totally in awe of what I just did to him. The poor thing looks exhausted haha. Through glazed eyes he's looking at his huge load filling my mouth, like he doesn't understand what's happened, but totally waiting for, in incredulous anticipation, what I'm about to do next...

I show him his come in my mouth, letting him look at it for a good long moment and then - steeling myself for what's about to happen - I swallow.

Oh Christ Holy Shit.

I know it right away, and I groan, my eyes shutting in pleasure. His come is it. It's incredible. It's so much, almost too much to swallow, but it's amazing. My hands - sliding down my neck to my body - follow it as it slides down my throat deeper down, and fills me like nothing I've ever felt. It warms me and fuels me and it tastes...it tastes like LOVE. Omigod it tastes like LOVE.

I groan again as already I can feel it working and my eyes shoot open and I laugh, looking right at him as I can feel his come starting to work, the magic and medicine starting to work, all of it - like so many times before but so much stronger this time - making me what I now know he wants me to be, making me grow...

"Oh my godddd Charleeee...." I moan, my eyes wide, looking up, deep into his, "that was amaaaaazing...." I bite my lower lip and, as I start to rise up out of my crouch, look him over. He seems to shrink away from under me as I rise, over him, feeling the magic of his come working its way through my bones and my body and my everything.

"I want to...I want to do that every day for you.." I say, my hand coming up to cup his cheek, "I want to do that all the time..." He's listening but he's already fading, I can tell, looking like he's about to pass out, exhausted. And so, I sit on the couch, next to him, and pull his naked body in, I pull his head down to my smooth, bare thighs...so he can rest...

As exhausted and drained and dizzy as I am, I'm surprised I can even function, barely able to process the sensory data as Kat moans and crows and swells over me. I slump and sag into the couch, feeling the fabric cling to my clammy skin as Kat's upright body engulfs me in her shadow. She looms overhead, and I just catch a strong whiff of her scent, of flowers and feminine, earthy musk that tugs at me, asking for more from me...

But I'm just so...tired...

I hear the fabric of her clothing creak and groan, and imagine she must be stretching, having been kneeling for so long, but then those noises are overtaken by Kat's gloating, cooing voice. She scoops up my ragdoll body, cupping my cheek, and I can smell myself on her breath as she tells me what she wants to do for me...every day...

I...I don't know if I can do this everyday...

And then Kat pulls me down, my head down onto her legs, the soft, lush flesh of her thighs, and as I drift off into unconsciousness, I feel her legs lifting me up, cradling my head, flexing beneath me, yet not relaxing...zzzzzzzz

"Ooooo yessss....that's right sweetie....you just go to sleep..." I coo, petting his face as his eyes close and his shoulders slump. He's out so quick - I reeeally did it to him this time haha.

I feel amazing, this is all amazing. I'm here with my new amazing boyfriend sleeping on my lap. I look down at him, his sticky, naked body looks so thin and small curled up next to me on the couch, thin and pale next to my big, tan thighs that are....mmmmm....swelliing. I can feel it, it's incredible I can actually feel them getting bigger, more than ever before. It's like all the best things about leg day without the ouchies lol. Big muscles of my thighs getting bigger under his head as he sleeps.

And it's not just my legs. Making him come makes me bigger, makes me grow. It makes me into his dream girl. When he does it to himself, thinking of me far away, it's just itsy bitsy little bits. But when I'm with him, when I get some of it on me...like this morning I guess...it's more. But that was nothinng like thisss...

I swallowed him, I took him into me, and now I feel...wow. I'm petting his cheeks, stroking his hair, looking down at him and feeling all these incredible things going on in my body. My legs getting longer, thicker, stronger, my arms and shoulders too. I can feel it everywhere and especially in my boobs haha cuz I know he likes them bigger. My bra was already a little small from this morning but now oooo ouch it's getting really tight! I can feel them warm and swelling and I play with my bra straps a little bit under my tight white shirt and maybe that's a little better.

"Are you comfy baby?" I purr, running my fingers through his hair, even though I know he can't hear me - I just can't help it I love him so much! "Kitty Kat is going to take such good care of you, now that we're finally together," I continue, "we're going to do everything with one another...everything...."

I wake up, no longer resting upon Kat's smooth, muscular thighs, but on her bed, surrounded by a sea of blankets and pillows. Blinking sleepily, I prop myself up on my elbows and look around. My eyes squint at the harsh sunlight flooding the room, and I roll over to dangle my legs over the edge of the bed...

...and meet with more bed. Must have been closer to the center of the bed than I thought... I sit up straight and see that I have another few feet before the edge of the bed. Jesus...how big is this thing? Scootching closer to the edge, I look down at the floor, now appearing much further down than I remember.

Carefully, I swing my legs over and slide as slowly as I can down the thick comforter to the ground, landing with a dull thud. After catching my breath, I explore the bedroom, then the hallway, then the living room. I gaze around in confusion at ceilings that tower above me, counters a foot above my head, and doorknobs just in reach if I jump for them. I pass a pile of clothing, astonished at the size of one of Kat's bras, each cup twice as large as my head.

"THERE YOU ARE!" booms a sing-song voice, startling me and making me drop the bra in fright. I turn and look to see Kat, so impossibly large, so unbelievably curvaceous and radiant, thick and trim in all the right places. I can't see her face, obscured for some reason by a thick, grey fog, but instinctively I turn to run. My feet and hands are tangled in the straps of Kat's huge bra, and I crumple to the ground.

In an instant she's atop me, laughing with glee, grabbing my head with her enormous hands and guiding it to her huge breasts, cradling me against her chest. I struggle weakly, but Kat just curls her fingers in, grasping at my head with her nails, and I feel them digging in, pinching, clawing...

"Ouch!" I yell foggily, waking up in the lap of Kat, still seated on the couch.

Gazing down at him warms me...it keeps warming me, even after the growth has slowed. I'm feeling a like a flower coming to blossom...being with him makes me feel huge, growing with love, even though I've stopped actually getting bigger. I can't wait to weigh myself, measure myself again! But...later. For now, I just want to look at him.

He is so beautiful, sleeping here. I'm caressing his cheek, running my fingers through his hair, and just watching. Watching him breathe. The feeling of taking care of him is so...fulfilling. I wish I could keep him on my lap with me forever. I can do so much for him...and I want to get better and stronger and more beautiful for him so he doesn't need anything else but me me me.

I look down at his cock. It's spent, heavy and sticky and laying against his right thigh but it's still beautiful. And I know what it can do, what it can do to bring us together make him like me even more. Part of me wants to...to do it again, even as he's sleeping...

...I could probably do it, I think, looking down at him, as naughty thoughts start to creep in. I could definitely do it, I decide, as I gently raise his head up a little with my legs and bend in closer to his sleeping face with my tits. I have his head almost sandwiched now, between my thighs and my boobs, and I begin to concentrate....letting out more of my scent...more of my pheromones...

Though now I can barely see his face haha, I watch him breathe, I watch him breathe me in. I can see his breaths getting deeper and deeper and then...yes...I can see his cock starting to harden. Even in his sleep, I'm turning him on...

Phermones are flowing off me, flowing off the skin of my chest and making their way into him and I feel so bad haha but look look look...his cock has come, unstuck from his thigh, and is hovering now in the air, almost fully hard, as he still naps here in my lap.

I could take it....I could take it in my hand and slowly, gently, gradually bring him another. I could make him come right here. He might not even wake up lol. So much of me wants to! I want to do it again and agaiin and again but they...theyy told me to take it slow. Too much and I'll scare him.

So I don't. I don't do it though god looking at his cock makes me want to take it in my hand so bad and eat it again I can't get the thought of that feeling again out of my head. I won't do it though...I won't...

I lower my thighs, and sit back. I turn off my pheromones as much as i can.

good girl.

But...I think, looking at his thick hair as my fingers run through it.....I probably should do this. They asked me to...they asked me for another piece of his hair...

I sit up slowly, feeling my head rub heavily against Kat's breasts, and reach up to touch the painful part. Wincing, I glance at Kat with some suspicion. "What was that? D-did you pinch my head or something?"

Sitting this close to Kat only serves to impress upon me just how large she is. My arms and legs look like skinny twigs next to her full, feminine muscles, strong yet luscious and soft. Her head rises above mine, sparkling green eyes looking down at me, glittering with joy and mischief.

And then I glance down at my own lap, my sticky erection rising full and proud from my crotch like a pillar. I grab at it, trying to press it down, to cover it, wishing I could sink back into the couch and disappear.

I must be stiff...from that dream. But Kat was much larger in the dream, way bigger than she is now. And I...I was much smaller, like a shrunken doll, her bra was nearly as big as I was in the dream. Kat was all over me, she could have done anything she wanted. Is that what I want? Is this what I'm into? I must be, if I can get this stiff after such a powerful orgasm...

"Pinch your head?" I feign, putting the few strands of hair I pulled from his scalp behind me, sticking them in my back pocket, "What? Don't be silly! I was just playing with your hair...."

He seems to forget my sneaky little trick quickly as he realizes where he is, what the situation's like. He's so cute, suddenly all embarrassed and looking like he wants to wilt away, waking up naked and with a boner on the couch with me.

"Oh don't be shy..." I coo, leaning in towards him a little and pursing my lips for a kiss. And I can't help it...my right hand reach over to between his thighs...

"Uhhh, look Kat, it's getting late," I blurt, pulling away from her and grabbing my clothing in one fluid motion. Glancing back at her, I see a hint of disappointment on her face, but also some amusement playing across her lips and gorgeous eyes.

I pull on my clothing, struggling to work my underwear and shorts around my boner. My cheeks redden even more, standing there with my tented shorts and feeling the sticky reminder of my evening with Kat.

Pulling out my phone, I call for an Uber to take me back to my place. "Sorry to end this so abruptly, Kat," I say, not wanting to offend her. "I just have lots of work to do to get ready for next week. I sure had fun tonight, maybe we can get together again soon?"

I love seeing him like this - all nervous and awkward and stumbling around like a little boy. I am a little disappointed that I didn't get the chance to make out with him again but a girl can't always get everything she wants...can she?

I mostly sit in silence, smiling, watching him dress and text for a car. I know I could offer to drive him but maybe he needs a little space. I'll give him some...but just a little haha.

My ears perk up though and my heart leaps when he asks to see me again. I feel the skin of my chest flush with excitement and I beam up my brightest smile to him and say:

"Of course sweetie - where are you taking me tomorrow?"

I cough a bit at the question, nervous at being put on the spot. A quick glance at my phone tells me that the Uber driver is a minute away.

"It's a surprise," I say stupidly, realizing only after the fact that I just committed to doing something with her tomorrow. Idiot! Ugh, maybe I can keep it to something in the afternoon or evening... "Er...w-we'll talk about it t-tomorrow..."

At that moment my phone dings, letting me know the driver is outside. "Thank you Kat, I had a great evening. That was really tasty...er...ice c-cream..." I reach forward for a hug and kiss goodbye.

His phone dings, the driver's here boo! Seeing him ready to leave makes me want to tackle him and tie him up in the extra bedroom and keep him forever haha. Omg imagine that!

But I refrain from that lol and instead stand up for a hug - and when I do, I notice how tight my heels are, and it's crazy how much taller than him I am in them...I smille, seeing his reaction, but I have to kick them off they hurt. I keep my eyes on his the whole time and his reaction is even better when I'm finally barefoot. I'm still...taller. By more than I'd think...how much did I grow haha?

His expression is priceless - I'm a little surprised but he's trying to keep from looking totally dumbfounded.

I wrap my arms around his neck, tilt my head down and pull him in for a kiss. I squash into him, making sure he feels the press of my breasts on his chest and let go a nice little waft of perfume...something to get him thinking, keep him mind on me for a while. Our kiss is nice, but I break it and look down into his eyes.

"I'm excited for tomorrow...." I purr, "I like surprises..."

As I pull away from the kiss, I hardly hear Kat's words over the pounding of my own heart in my ears. Jeez, what a kiss...I may have bruises on my collarbone from her tits crushing against me! "Yeah, m-me too...talk to you tomorrow, K-Kat..." I say as I grab my cane and hobble through her front door.

And with that I'm outside, the cool night air helping to clear my head and focus my senses...especially the sensation of pain in my ankle. Didn't notice it the whole time I'm with Kat, and now it decides to act up? The Uber driver helps me into his car, and then we're speeding off to my condo.

As we drive, I hear a chirp and see the notification that Kat updated her Instagram a couple days ago. No picture this time, but a post about "joining the 5'10" club." I remember her leaning down to kiss me before I left. Wait...I'm 5'10"...and she is 5'11"...so if she had to bend down to kiss me, then...how tall is she...how tall am I?

Arriving home, a knot growing in the pit of my stomach, I hurriedly head inside, finding an old yard stick I had been using as a back scratcher. I stop for a moment to take in the neatness of my clean apartment, feeling grateful for Kat's help, then I get back to the task.

Using the stick, I mark off points on the wall all the way up to six feet, then stand with my back to the wall. I stand as tall as I can, putting most of my weight on my uninjured ankle, and trying not to slouch, then hold my hand flat at the top of my head.

When I turn around, I nearly collapse in shock. 5'8"...? How...am I shrinking? I shake my head as if to get rid of the impossible thought. No...no way...has to be fatigue...maybe I'm still no standing as straight with this bum ankle...also measuring at the end of the day, I should measure again in the morning...that's it...

Confused and exhausted, I limp to my fresh, clean bed, strip down to my underwear, and crawl under the covers. Right before I sleep, I send Kat a goodnight text:

nite kat had a great time today
thx 4 helping me clean ur the best

I'm, like, floating on cloud nine or ten or eleven haha so happy so happy so happppy. He's my boyfriend it's all working and I love him and omigod that come of his...

What did it do to me?

I immediately take off my bra - it was new but now I need something even bigger lol I'll have to go shopping soon but whatever. I also obviously need new shoes - no way I fit into those sandals again. And my shorts are about to burst so I strip out of those too before I pull out the measuring tape...

My phone buzzes - it's him! - just as I'm finishing up the extra touches on the doll in the extra bedroom, sitting at the desk that I've made into the little altar with the candles and everything just like they told me. I like playing with it, the doll...I'm in my jammies now, ready for bed...playiing with a doll lol. Made out of one of his old grey shirts, stuffed with the hair I paid his hairdresser to collect back in June, it's a cute little thing and now I've stuck those extra few pieces of hair I pulled from him today into it and resewn the seams. The face I made on it is so cute - little buttons from the same shirt for eyes. I smile at it and then look at my phone...

Oooo he's so sweet...I text back...

I had a good time too sweetie sleep good ♥♥♥

and np on the cleaning your dust bunny was happpy to do it but try not to make a mess xxoo

4g3fkk.jpg

haha make all the mess you want :p

Putting down my phone I pick up the doll again and, as I'm walking out of the room towards my bed I look him in his little white button eyes.

"Oh Charlee sweetie I'm going to be such a good girlfriend," I say, as I climb into bed and then, with a giggle, kiss him right on the face.

I lay down, tucking my little doll Charlie in between my boobs, and go to sleep...six feet tall, for the first time in my life.

I do not sleep well.

By the time I stop tossing and turning, it's eight in the morning, and two things dominate my thoughts:

5'8"...need to remeasure...5'8"?!?
Kat...that picture...so hot...she's sooo bigggg...

It didn't help that all I could really think of was what it was like to kiss Kat, like I could still feel her kissing me right before I went to bed. And no matter what I did, I just couldn't get comfortable under the covers - I was too warm, and it was almost hard to breathe, like I was being squeezed gently between two body pillows...weird...

Groggily, I slip out of bed, reaching for the cane and two aspirin to ease the nagging pain in my ankle. My boxers are already tented slightly from lustful thoughts of Kat and our time last night, and it's really difficult not to relieve myself right there and then. This is not who I am...I have more self-control than this...

I limp over to the wall and the marks and nearly measure myself again, but decide against it.

I'm still too tired...slouching...maybe a shower will help me feel fresh and stand up straighter?

I turn the shower on, steamy and hot, and step in. The water running over me feels great, washing away some of the leftover, sticky cream and other stuff from last night. When I towel off, I'm already feeling like a new man.

With a towel wrapped around my waist, I step up to the wall and turn my back to the markings. Standing tall and upright, I hold my hand right at the top of my head, my fingertips touching the wall. I turn around and feel myself deflate.

I'm still only 5'8"...and just barely...what's happening to me?

I head to my computer and pull up Kat's Instagram, looking again at the post about her passing the 5'10" mark. She was 5'11" last night. For some reason I feel compelled to comment on her post, mentioning how she's growing like a bean pole, then I grab my phone to send her a text.

morning kat
hope u slept well

hey sweeetie mmm i slept grrr8 thinkinng of uu ♥♥♥

ha i only really slept a few hours, so jazzed up from yesterday. I haven't needed to sleep much more than that recently I'm a new woman haha.

went to the gym already

what r we doing 2day???

She's already been to the gym? Well, I guess that makes sense. Kat has always been more of a morning-person than I.

you go girl workin out

i wanted to check out this new brewpub a few blocks off main street

sound good to you?

gotta stay in shape for u ♥♥ leg dayyy today

brewpub :( i wanna go shopping need new everythingggg

I test my ankle as I read Kat's text. Ugh...shopping will be hell on my ankle...

lol u dont need to work too much

ur in great shape already

shopping...i dunno if my ankle is ready 4 that
:p

oh c'mon sweeetie ♥♥♥ it just has to be one store ???

maybe some shoes??? I neeeeeed them !!

u can watch me try on high heels then you can take me to your beer place afterrr? xxxooo

Hmmm...one store should be doable, then I can let my ankle rest at the pub.

alrite alrite we'll look at shoes

maybe i can meet you at ur place? or pick me up? 1 PM sound good?

alrite i'll be ready

As I pass the time, I dress myself in a navy blue polo with a fresh, clean, white undershirt beneath, then some dark blue jeans, long, white socks, and dark brown dress shoes. Everything seems a little baggy on me, but I chalk that up to not eating as much as I should.

One of these days I'll get my appetite back...and my job...and my confidence...maybe things will turn around now that Kat's in my life...?

I fix myself a deli sandwich, ham and cheddar on wheat, then sit in front of my computer while I eat. I check my e-mail for job offers and, when I don't see any, click the tab for Kat's Instagram.

A few new posts, some funny ones about how her boobs can be a bit of a problem, which I click the 'heart' to like them. But then I see her newest post...a reference to our fun with ice cream last night...

I...that's embarrassing...people don't need to see that!

And yet, with my cursor ready to type a scathing rebuke, I just can't bring myself to do it. I guess...maybe she's just being silly...flirty...

I tap away at the keys, a short response...maybe she'll read between the lines?

Finishing my sandwich, I bring the plate to the sink and rinse it off, just in time to hear my doorbell ring.

"Hey cutieeee..." I purr, as he opens the door, "ready to go?"

He's dressed so haha snappy like somewhere between old man and little boy in his dark jeans and brown shoes and spiffy collared shirt. White socks lol. I honestly put on some of the only things I could get to fit me - a fitted (if by fitted I mean super tight haha), royal blue v-neck and some cropped black yoga pants.

"No heels today," I say, as I help him step down onto his front step with me, "so you're not walking around with a lady giant." Truth is none of my shoes really fit anymore and all I could get into are these pearly blue Havianas. But still...wow. I'm sooo much taller than him. "But we are going shopping...maybe if you're lucky I'll find some nice ones..."

He has his cane with him, again, and he seems to be having if anything more trouble walking today than yesterday. Poor pookie I feel bad for him :( I help him a little down the walk but then I hurry up ahead - feeling more of myself jiggle than ever - and get the car door open for him...

Back
Top Bottom