Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Gosh...her breasts just seem to engulf my shoulder as she presses against me...they seem sooo biggggg...

I snap out of it as Kat and I are next in line. I step forward, pulling out my wallet as I say, "Yes...uh...two double-scoops of cookie-dough please."

The clerk looks at us in astonishment for a second, wondering how a scrawny guy like me ended up with a drop-dead gorgeous woman like Kat. He seems to shake his head, clearing his thoughts, then he points to the list of flavors. "Sorry sir, but we're all out of cookie-dough...see?" I look at the list and see a red line drawn clearly through several flavors, including the ever-popular cookie-dough.

"Awww man...really?" I groan, feeling Kat tense up beside me. "Well, give us a second to think about this...Kat, do you have a second favorite flavor?"

"Ohhhh nnnnnoooooooooooo..." I whine, stomping my foot,"sweetie...I wwwwant cookie dough..!"

I pout and I pout and I pout and i knnow i'm suddenly causing a little scene - it's hard to look like me, i'm starting to realize, and not cause a scene. The guy behind the counter is looking at me, those kids over there are looking at me. Poor charles looks totally sheepish.

"I don't want another flavor, charleee..." I sulk, knotting my brows, arms suddenly crossed under mmy big boobs, "i want my cookie dough..."

"Shhhh," I say, trying to calm her down, embarrassed by her tantrum. "Kat, it's just ice cream...there's GOT to be another flavor you like...I'm sure it all tastes delicious." I gawk at her as she folds her arms under her boobs and lifts them, practically shoving them into my face.

"Kat, please," I beg, realizing how weak I sound, pleading with a grown woman like this. Already I hear the snickers and giggles behind me, and I can feel the stare of disbelief from the clerk right next to me. "There's got to be a solution here," I say, turning to the clerk. "Maybe I can mix some cookie-dough into vanilla? Do you guys do mix-ins?"

of course they can't make my cookie dough ice cream right here with any mix ins or whatever and the guy tells him as much oo i'm so mad but then i have an idea

"Charleeee...?" I coo, facing him and placing my palms gently on his uppper chest, batting my eyelashes, "I have a gallon of cookie dough at my place...and I really want it...will you take me there..?"

I feel my chest warm from her touch, my breathing becomes shallow. I know it's a horrible idea, going to her place, especially if I want to take it slow...they can make her ice cream right here...but the stares...the murmurs...I just gotta get away from here.

"Are you sure...th-they can make it for you here," I offer, but she's not having it, her glittering green eyes burning into my own. "O-okay," I stammer, turning to the clerk who has a HUGE smirk on his face. "Sorry to bother you, we've got some at home."

With my cane, Kat and I make the long walk back to her car, and just like that, we're speeding the short distance to her place. My heart is thudding in my chest a million miles a minute. i've gotta stay alert here...gotta take it slow...at her place...she'll drive me back...not staying the night...

We walk up the steps to her place, Kat helping me with some of the steeper steps, and after unlocking the door, she practically pushes me inside.

"Now you go sit down..." I direct, as I move in towards the kitchen, "and I'll get our little treat." I watch him loook around and admire my place, a little cottage i'm renting from one of the bosses at work. She keeps it nicely furnished all like beachy and whatever and she's giving it to me for a real good deal probably because of the extra stuff i'm doing for them this experiment and all

total win haha

From the galley style kitchen, as I pull out the gallon of ice cream i have planned just for this from the freezer, I can see him hobbling across the living room and heading towards the glass doors out to the patio. It is a nice day and i have a view of the water and nice outdoor furniture and all but today i don't want him out therrre...

"Hey sweetie..." I call, pulling open the tub, "let's stay inside..."

He turns to me and shrugs, agreeably.

"Maybe you can bring those big strong muscles over here," I continue, "and help me scoop?"

Walking over to her, I am blown away by how amazing her place is. The small beach cottage, decorated with tasteful art and cozy furniture, seems to be way beyond what Kat should be able to afford, especially being so close to the shore. Things change... I think, looking at Kat's impossibly curvy body, her head an inch above mine. so many things change...

I flex playfully, blushing when my shirt sleeves barely move. "I think you're being generous, Kat," I say sheepishly, hobbling over to her in the kitchen using the cane. "Still, I think I can handle a few scoops of ice cream..."

I grab the disher and set to work, but struggle with the nearly-rock solid ice cream. I'm barely able to scrape the hardened treat from the top of the container. "Wow, maybe we should let this thaw a bit," I mutter, setting the scoop down.

Kat just giggles and grabs the ice cream scoop, easily filling two cones with a couple scoops of cookie-dough ice cream each. I notice some of the ice cream got on my fingers from my efforts, and I can't help but lick a bit of the stuff off my finger. Before I can, Kat dips her head down, wrapping her plush lips around my finger, sucking the melting cream off with a smile.

He's holding a cone, I'm holding a cone.

I was keeping these cones in the cabinet just for this occasion haha

I fill one up, I fill the other one up.

He had such trouble scooping the ice cream while I got it out no problem oh god I have been getting strong but what's been happening to him?

There's ice cream on his finger.

I take his wrist, his hand, and dip my head down. I take his finger into my mouth, just the tip. I look up at him with big eyes and then pull the rest of his finger into my mouth, sucking it in slowly, pulling in my cheeks...sucking again...and again...and again...until he breaks eye contact with me, nervously...

I put ice cream on my finger.

Just a bit. And I release his from my lips. But I stand back up and, smiling - both of us still holding our loaded cones - I put my finger to his lips, pressing it against them, and start to push in...

oh...my...gosh...

When Kat wraps her lips around my finger and sucksssssssss...powerful suction, her tongue teasing my finger, dabbing at it, making sure to get every bit of ice cream...I feel myself stiffening, imagining her with her lips...around...mmmmmm

And then she's pushing her own cream-covered finger against my lips. I resist at first, pulling back, but with the counter right behind me I have nowhere to go. Reluctantly, I take her finger into my mouth, Kat playfully smearing the cream all over my lips before her finger is licked and sucked clean by my thin lips and tongue.

I'm about to grab a napkin to clean around my mouth, but Kat leans in and kisses my mouth clean, her plush lips targeting each smear of vanilla.

oh my...nnn...wow...

I pull back out of our kiss and the expression on his face gives me tingles haha he's breathless. He's the one that wants to 'take it slow' but he'd make out with me right here ha nuh uh gonna make you wait sweetie

"Want a little tour tigerrr?" I ask, biting my bottom lip and making my eyes sparkle as they look down into his. Jeez these heels make me so tall but i'm gonna want to take them off soon and see somethin

He's a couple steps behind me, having grabbed a napkin iin th kitchen to catch some more drips off his ice cream while he carries it. I lick at mine as I walk and feel the swing of my hips in my little white short shorts. I think I've got even more wiggle than i had this morning haha and i give it a little extra since he's watching I can feel his eyes yummo.

"So - living room you saw," I begin, as we move past the two plush couches and by the big TV on the wall, "I like how I have this view out the sliders and can kinda see the water even in here..." He nods and looks out through the glass doors that lead to the deck. The water is a ways away down the hill but it's there!

I lick at my ice cream as I move down into the little hallway.

"Bathroom if you need it I like all the seashells and stuff," I continue, "and there are two bedrooms...mine..." I step into my bedroom which haha I'm kinda embarrassed about its a mess. "Ooo sorry! I've been going through so many clothes lately..." I explain, "...it's hard to keep up"

The bedroom is actually really pretty, with it's own view down to the water through a nice big window. It's painted in a nice shade of lilac and there's cool art on the walls mostly pictures of the moon and flowers. The bed's really big and reallllly comfy and I did make it this morning. But there's stuff on the floor, on the bed, ugh! Bikinis hanging off my chair, a pile of old bras in the corner. A couple of dresses I probably should donate falling off their hangers. And haha that pair of pants I ripped through at the gym on the dresser.

The attached bathroom in my bedroom is also really nice, lots of warm stone and a nice big tub with a separate shower. I keep this pretty clean and tidy usually but I would've cleaned up more of my makeup if I'd known

I keep licking at my ice cream. His is starting to drip down onto his hand a little; he's not really eating much. "The ice cream is soooo goood, right?" I say, as we back out of the room and past the second bedroom that i have the door closed and locked and i don't even mention that one to him omigod if he saw what was iin there haha

"So that's about it..." i say, taking a nice, long lick of my ice cream thinking I may want another scoop i didn't eat lunch neither did he. But he's not, like, almost done with his like I am. "Not hungry?" I ask, as we head into the living room to look out the glass doors at the view.

can I tell you, guys, how nice it is to have a boyfriend? Like, a boyfriend you can stand and eat ice cream looking out at the water with? A real boyfriend, not like the guys I'd been with when I was younger. Like the kids at all those schools I went in and out of. Or the boys at the hospitals, the wards, the homes. Or those teachers, or that friend of my dad's fuck him I hope he's burning. Those weren't real boyfriends. Even a year ago, with Charles...I know he wasn't really my boyfriend then....but he is now!! He said it himselfffff

A real boyfriend's not going to leave me, ignore me, tell me that I'm crazy like all of those others fuckers. Charlie's going to treat me like a princess and I'm going to make him my king. I'm not going to wanna do to him some of the things I did to the others, I know I won't haha. Nobody's going to have to take me away this time. I'm not going to have to move again, start a new life to get away from the evil eyes, the looks and all those whispers, the goddamn whispers behind my back from all those little people who dont know what real love is.

nope, Charlie's going to be good to me, and I'm going to be very good to Charlie. Just you wait and see. Very, very good to Charlie. I'm going to be his, and he's going to be mine.

I follow Kat around as she gives me the tour of her beach cottage. I am amazed by the view, not only of the ocean from her living room and bedroom, but also of her, her tall body, the feminine softness of her back and ass, and yet the power of the muscle beneath, flexing and shifting, jiggling and bouncing with every step she takes.

I also fail to notice the locked door we pass. Kat makes not mention of it, and I'm too busy staring at her long legs and the swell of her breasts, visible even from behind. My ice cream also goes forgotten, melting steadily onto my hand, though I do take care to lick and clean up the mess I'm making. It's not just that I'm staring at Kat, I just don't feel hungry. Even without eating since lunch the other day, my appetite is just...gone...

Kat seems to really enjoy the ice cream though, plowing through nearly the entire cone before the tour is over, and looking at the freezer as if she wants more.

At her question, I look at the cone in my hand as if surprised it's still there, a thin soupy river of melted ice cream pooling in the nook between my thumb and forefinger.

"I...no it's good Kat," I say, embarrassed that I'm not keeping up with her. "I guess I'm just not that hungry. My appetite's been down for a while now."

"Oh sweetie look..!" I exclaim, "You're dripping!"

As we stand at the slifding glass doors looking out, his ice cream has run down his hand and has just started dripping onto the nice beachwood floors. I giggle and grab his wrist and a rivulet dribbles onto his shorts and down his arm. "Oh no!" I giggle again, pulling him towards the kitchen as quick as I can. I hope I can...

Oh no he's pulled his head in towards it to lick some of it up but it's drooled down his chin onto his shirt haha!

We're in the kitchen I'm laughing he's just sorta standing there letting me clean him his arm his face with a wet paper towel. I dab at his shirt too but ick it's messy.

"Get that shirt off, we'll let it soak," I direct him, and he reaches down for the hem of his sh-

"NO no no..!" I laugh, "Put your ice cream down first..!" Omigod this boy is like totally helpless haha! "Here..." I take his cone from him and pull a round white cereal bowl from the cabinet. Upending the cone in the bowl works.

We get his shirt off and I look him over his skinny chest. My own ice cream is almost gone and I take one of the last licks. As I clean out the last of the ice cream from the cone I look at him more carefully. He's being very...passive, and I notice that funny look in his eye...I've seen it before...

I wanna try something...

"And your shorts, too..."

I can't believe the mess I'm making, vanilla and melted chocolate chip cookie dough slopping onto my shirt and shorts. I'm not usually this sloppy of an eater, but it's like I come apart whenever I'm around her. she's just so distracting...that killer figure...how she coos and fusses over me...it's like I'm her special little man...

"No, Kat...it's alright, I..." I start, but the look she gives me tells me I'm being ridiculous. I'm her boyfriend, right? And I don't want to let this mess stain these shorts...they're some of the nicer I own now!

"...You're right," I say, pulling my shorts off carefully, trying not to get the sticky mess on her kitchen floor. "Here," handing her the shorts and shirt, blushing at my near-nakedness, feeling exposed.

"Okay sweetiee..." I say, as I take his clothes from him and try not to giggle at his blushing he's so cute, "go have a seat on the couch. The washer and dryer are downstairs, but I'll just soak these in the sink for now..."

I could, I guess, throw these in the wash right away, but that would mean going down the spiral staircase to the lower level and I'd be away from him for like two minutes and that's tooo long haha. I love the way he is right now and i think it's these chemicals coming off my skin doing it. Whadid they call them at the clinic at work phermoans I think. Gotta watch it it's powerful stuf I guess.

I watch his skinny body amble his way back into the living room oh god I wanna squuich him!!

I step away from her, hearing as she fills the sink to soak my shirt and shorts, the low fssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh of the water masking my groans as I limp without the helping cane. It's not a long walk, so I'm not too concerned, and the dull pain make me appreciate the plush softness of the couch as I lower myself into it.

this couch seems huge...like it's oversized...but again, maybe just my imagination...

I wait meekly on the couch, looking over at Kat as she swirls my clothing in the warm soapy water of the sink, looking at her body...her long, thick, dark hair...framing her...h...huge...boobs...that tiny waist, toned, sporting a faint six-pack...her thick thighs, long, powerful legs...

And then I'm looking away, blushing, knowing Kat saw me, knowing she sees the tented fabric of my boxers. She grabs another scoop of ice cream for herself, then brings the white bowl with my melting treat over to the couch.

Even though he's obviously trying to hide it I see the boner in his underpants haha those phermones i think really do work. Sunk into the big puffy couch with it he looks so helpless again god for some reason it just gets me feeling so funny so different. I'm not used to being this way around guys so, like, in control. It's...sexy. It makes want to play and go after what I want and makes me confident I can get it.

"I'll put this here if you want it," I say, not able to keep from smiling and setting his bowl of ice cream down on the table next to where he sits. I know exactly what I want to do. "But i'm still sooo hungry..." I say, "do you mind watching as I eat mine..?"

All I get from him is a little "no" shake of the head, as he squirms in his seat. Standing right in front of him, between the couch and the big glass doors, I may look like more of a silhouette than anything with the way the sunlight's coming in now. With my knees bent a little and feet together I start licking my ice cream and rocking my hips back and forth, wiggling slowly. "Mmmmmm this is soooo good...." I moan and giggle, seeing the look on his face changing, "I'm gonna eat it all up..!"

It's like a little dance I do in front of him it sounds kinda silly but haha lookit him. My big thighs are pressed together and there's so much of them in these tight little white denim short shorts. Being mostly Eastern European and some Italian, I always tan nice but try not for too much. My legs are a really nice color now I know and they look killer in these heels.

I'm trying not to laugh but I do giggle a bit as I'm licking and sucking on my ice cream, maybe putting a little too much into it but haha i think he likes it even though he spends a lot of time trying not to look at me. My giggles draw his attention and taking a little break from my cone I start to talk to him.

"I know it's bad but I've been eating soooo much ice cream lately...." I coo, taking another lick, "I just can't help it..." I turn a little, now in profile to him, and look down at myself over my shoulder.

"I've put on, like, 8 pounds since last week," I say, incredulous, "Can you believe it?" I turn a little more, my behind now facing him. I bend just the slightest bit, my hands on my thighs, and it pushes towards him haha I hope my shorts don't burst.

"Eight pounds..!" I say, "Does it look it?"

I sit there, watching Kat as she eats her second ice cream, seeing only her silhouette, the obscene curves of her body jiggling in the last hours of sunlight. Her legs, calves, thighs, even her ass cheeks, all of her dances for me, bouncing and flexing, curvaceous thickness atop feminine muscle.

Good god...I mean, I know a girl licking and slurping on an ice cream is hot, but Kat just takes it to the next level...she's been putting on weight? No kidding, all in the right places..,not an ounce of baby fat, just huge boobs, thick butt, and lean muscle...

I'm caught off guard by her question...what to say to a woman that seems to be proud of her gains? Can't call her fat, but can't be too obvious of my approval.

"I can't say for sure," I balk, treading carefully. "I'm guessing it's mostly muscle, but you also had...that pile...um...of too small...b-bras..."

My eyes go wide as I whip my face around backward towards him and I gasp in mock affront and outrage.

"Are you saying my boobs got fat?!?"

I turn all the way around, bend over and- as I tap a dollop of ice cream on his nose - push my breasts together with my arms. "Don't you know you're not s'posed to tell a girl she looks fat?"

I kiss off the ice cream from his nose and - since he's probably got a nice view - I linger for a long, slow <muah!> kiss on his forehead, leaving a nice big glossy lipstick mark. I do my best to keep the pheromones from just pouring off my chest like they taught me i think i'm getting better at it but its so hard when i'm excited they just sometimes come haha.

I lick at my ice cream it's starting to melt a little too

"It's true tho haha," I say, my free hand going to his shoulder, down his arm, "I think my arms are bigger than yours!" He winces at that a little - I guess it's a little emasculating huh?

"At least you don't have to worry you look great - you're so thin now! How much do you weigh?"

"What...no...not f-fat, just b-bigger! And you know muscle weighs more than fat...s-so..." I stammer, overwhelmed by her mock offense and sudden display of creamy, deep cleavage. Her wet kisses on my nose and forehead make my cheeks flush and my cock harden even more.

Her arms, though still feminine and slender ARE bigger than my own, and it's embarrassing. How did I let things go so far? What's wrong with my appetite?

"I...I'm not sure how much...I weigh K-Kat," I lie, knowing I weigh around 140 as of yesterday morning. "How would you like it if I asked how much YOU w-weight?" I ask, secretly hoping she answers...

"Oooooo well that wouldn't be very polite either!" I playfully scold himm, slapping his upper arm with a laugh, "but I haven't weighed myself since last night so let's find out!" I stand up in front of him and hand my ice cream cone down to him. "here...guard this. This'll be fun!!"

Quickly I bip-bop into my room, grab the glass bath scale, and bop-bip back, giggling. In a crouch I set it down in front of the couch and motion for him to stand. "C'mon you first..." I direct. He looks uneasy so I give him my biggest, brightest smile...

I take the cone, a sinking feeling growing in the pit of my stomach. Since last night? Does she expect that to have changed much? How much do I weigh? She...she can't weigh more...I should weigh more...I'm a guy...

Kat comes back with a jiggling bounce in her step and sets the digital scale down on the ground. I hesitate, scared of what it might reveal about me. She's undeterred, though, cooing and coaxing me with a bright smile and a helping hand. Slowly, almost robotically, I move onto the scale and watch as the display blinks and flashes. One moment...two...and then...

138...138? I'm...lighter...how...need to eat more!

"I-I'm...errrr....wow...138, Kat..." I whisper, not wanting to say the number any louder as if that would make it definite and true.

"138 pounds??" I gasp, with this weird excitement filling me, "Omigod I totallyweigh more than you!!"

I don't know what it is, this feeling I've been having, being excited thinking I'm bigger than him, larger than him, heavier than him. It's so opposite what most girls would feel!

"Here look," I say, as he steps off and I get on the scale.

wow that's more than last night

"Ha ha I 'm like...15 pounds heavier than you!" I laugh, not really caring that my voice betrays my excitement, or makes him feel small. Also exciting to me is this reaction he's having. I'm so attuned to his arousal, what gets him turned on, i know this is really really affecting him. So funny so weird so...

"c'mere I want to see something"

Unable to help myself, I pull him by the hand over a few steps to long driftwood-framed full-length mirror on wall. I step out of my heels & stand next to him - we can both see it already. "Turn back to back" I instruct him, and suddenly in the mirror I'm all curves, him so skinny and definitely...shorter. Not only are my arms bigger than his but even my shoulders and oh wow my legs. Definitely my chest haha.

"I want to measure us!" I exclaim brightly, running over to grab the tape measure I've been using for just this purpose over the past few months.

"You do me first!"

I feel a sinking sensation as she crows over me, so excited about her weight, being bigger than me. I'm so taken aback, I don't even ask if her weight changed from last night.

15 pounds...she's 15 pounds heavier than me...I didn't realize I was losing so much weight...or that she was gaining so much muscle...and in other places... As I think this I feel a flutter in my stomach, not even realizing how my cock is standing straight out, tenting my boxers dramatically.

I don't resist her as she guides me to a mirror, returning with a new tape measure, but looking worn, as if it's been used a LOT recently. She asks me to see how tall she is, and it takes me a bit to reach up, making sure I'm seeing things right.

Five...eleven...that can't be...shoes...not wearing any...? She's five eleven...but we were the same height just a week ago!

"Uhhhh...you're...you're 5'11"...Five...eleven Kat..." I say, unable to believe my own eyes, looking at this woman, her curvaceous body seeming to surround me in its size...bigger than me in every way. "I don't think...I w-want to be measured," I say glumly, even though a deep, dark part of me is insanely thrilled.

"Hm well okay," I only half mock scold - part of me had wanted him to see that measurement of less than 5'11" haha. I slurp another big lick of the ice cream I had taken back while he measured me. He's told me he's 5'10 right?

I look back into the mirror and his gaze follows...weirrrd...

I see the same questioning look on his face along with something else.

"Maybe it's my hair," I say as, smiling, I turn away from the mirror and back towards him, "I did it up nice and big for you..." We're standing inches apart, and I nestle my nose into his left ear. Oh god the smell of himmm...

"I know how you like big things..." I whisper, pressing my breasts into his shoulder and placing my right hand on his lower back, my left hand with its ice cream cone resting against his bare chest, "big hair...big boobs..." Mmmm I can't help myselff "...big girls..."

I feel him shudder but he's not looking at me he's looking at himself in the mirror he's fighting something I can tell. Fighting me fighting himself fighting something he wants or wants to do or say?

god what's he thinking but mmm do I care I want I want I want

Lazily I drift my hand down his chest to his belly, leaving a little trail of melting ice cream on his skin. He tries not to moan or shake tries to not move...poor thing...

"Shhh...You told me already, Charlie," I murmur, almost into his ear, "that you liked taller girls..." I breathe into his ear now, slowly, three times. "And I am, now, taller than you..."

My right hand is tenderly playing up and down his back while my left hand now tips my cone and gently squishes ice cream into his belly. A little gasp and a start, from the cold.

"And I weigh more than you do, too," I say softly, right into his left ear, "I'm heavier than you..." Mouthing his ear now, once, wetly, I turn my eyes to the mirror and meet his gaze in it.

"Do you like that too..?" I purr, as I start to eat his ear...

Back
Top Bottom