Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

hahaha look at him oh god i wish i was taking pictures he's fucking jerking off to me - he's like a babbling idiot all fucking guys are babbling idiots when you've got tits and legs and nnnnhhhggggnnn...god i want to push him over and fuck him i could do it he'd let me but this will be better...

calm him down...soothe him...

"Shhh...shhhh...it's okay sweetie, I know, I know," I purr, tilting my chin up to reveal my long thin throat and better display my big chest, "so many pictures...so many boobie pictures Kat sent to you...so many times you came and came and came to them. So many times you jerked off to me..."

he's just grunting, not agreeing but not fighting or denying just...accepting...

"I'll have to send you more pictures...lots and lots more pictures...so you can do this every day...allll day...would you like that? Yessss...I know you would..."

he's getting worked up...and i have this weird connection with him...i can tell it's as much out of shame as much as arousal...and one is feeding the other...more shame...more arousal. More arousal...more shame...

gonna make you choke on it fucker

"But take it easy....relax..." I continue, as I start slowly rolling my shoulders, bringing motion to my tightly-packed bosom, "you've got the real thing, right here. I'm not going anywhere...it's just you and me, together, you've got me all to yourself...you don't need any pictures when you're here with meeee...when you're here with your dream girl..."

My face burns with the shame of what I'm doing, even if, consciously, I don't fully realize what's happening. no!...what is she doing to me...why am I admitting these things...run you idiot...get away from her! My instinctual thoughts are drowned out by my baser needs and desires as I gawk and gape at the decadent beauty before me, and deep down, I know it's what I want. My desire to hide and keep my kinks a secret are appalled by my brazenness, as I continue to tell Kat everything she wants to hear, all while slowly stroking my obscenely engorged cock.

As Kat preens and stretches, it's like her body becomes more and more like my fantasies, like she's overriding my desires, placing her as the sole recipient of my attention and lust.

"Yessssss..." No! I say, breathing heavier now, shallower, edging ever closer towards release. "I want more...pictures..." less pictures, no! "you're...here...need you here...bigger..." she needs to be gone...not listening!

"You need me, hm? You neeeeeeed me now, here..?" I ask, playfully mimicking his plaintive pleas, "Whyyy? Is jerking off to pictures of me not enough anymore?"

I giggle, and slowly pull my shoulders wayyyyy back, nearly causing my huge new boobs to burst out of the black bodice of this too-small French Maid uniform. They bulge at the white lace bordering the neckline looking bigger than ever and even I'm impressed at how awesome this outfit flatters my figure.

"So...is this better..?" I prod, as he continues to whine and stroke himself, "Better than sitting home, alone, with your computer, with just the pictures..." I push my right breast forward, then the left, emphasizing their size. "Or would you rather do that? Would you rather just sit alone and jerk yourself off to pictures of me..? Better that than having the real thing? Better that than having to be together with me...better than having me be your girlfriend again?"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnghhhh," I grunt, Kat's words tugging at me, playing me like an instrument, tuning me so that I sing her song in perfect harmony. this isn't normal...how...dominating me? "Of course...not enough...real thing...what I want..."

I'm almost shaking now, as my rational mind puts up a desperate fight, pushing back. Kat continues to beam and coo at me, thrusting her breasts at me. they look soooo big...growing bigger... I think dully, my thoughts magnetized by her perfume, her figure, her words.

"Need the real thing," I gasp, blurting out my desires, admitting that I want her, need her. The smile on her face is one of pure joy and pride.

"I..." my mind is suddenly crystal clear, the choice being so obvious. why fight...any guy would kill for a girl so sexy and into him like Kat is... "k-Kat...yes...I'll be your boyfriend..."

"K-Kat...yes...I'll be your boyfriend...K-Kat...yes...I'll be your boyfriend...K-Kat...yes...I'll be your boyfriend..."

He says it in the final throes of passion, as he masturbates to the sight of my big tits. But I know, looking at his face, that it's what he really means. He wants me...he wants me...he wantssss me.

My own mouth drops open and I can't help but shriek in elation. "Oh god, Charlie...Charliee Charlie Charlie Charlie!"

He hasn't stopped his rhythm...if anything, he's sped up. His hand jerks as well as it can over his epic shaft. He means to come, soon, now. Was it the thought of being my boyfriend that did it? Is that's what's turning him on? Facing it all, admitting the truth and giving in to me?

Oh my god I'm so happy I'm filled with joy and pride and triumph and the knowledge that its all working according to plan..."

I spring into action.

In one smooth movement, I leave his side on the mattress and get down on my knees in front of him. Without my breasts filling his vision, he looks lost - though he's still pumping pumping pumping. But though I rearrange my bodice - pulling it down off my shoulders to expose more skin of my breasts, collarbone and shoulders - it's not my tits that I want him coming too.

It's me. I want him to come to me...

I straighten his legs, his feet flat on the ground, even as he continues to stroke. I place myself between them as he sits on the edge of the bed. I draw in close and - for his reward - looking up at him through glittering eyes and with a plump, painted, half-open mouth I say: "Come on my face..."

I grunt and growl as I jerk my cock, watching as Kat kneels before me, cooing and encouraging me, begging me to cum for her, to come on her gorgeous, pleading face. Between my knees, she still looks larger than life, her thick dark hair pulled up, her face uncluttered, her skin glowing and radiant, her perfect neck tapering elegantly down to her bulging breasts.

I look into her green, twinkling eyes, look at this temptress, this nymphomaniac siren, calling to me, calling to me to come for her. And a sense of dread washes over me, settling in the pit of my stomach.

oh god...what have I done? this lunatic...i'm her boyffffffffffrrrrrrrk-

But it's too late, my hand pumps up and down as I tip over the edge, cum exploding from my cock in great spurts and globs, my hips thrusting up, my back arching in the throes of pleasure, painting her face with sticky white, clinging to her forehead, her nose, her luscious lips, down her neck line, slipping between her large, bulging breasts.

She beams at me, so proud of me, cooing and gushing at my load, her long tongue lapping at the creamy globs of spunk splattered across her face, even as I tremble dizzily before her, a wave of exhaustion rushing over me and through me.

what...have...i done?

yes yes yes yes yes he's looking into my eyes he's looking at my mouth my hair he's looking at meeeee he's looking at meeee and he's pushing it down he's aiming it at my and its so long and hard his balls are gonna burst and...

Yes Yes oh oh oh OH - YES !!!

oh god unnh oh god unnh oh god in the eye hot on my chheek my lips unh unh unh

I say nothing but my jaw is open my smiling mouth so wide it may break. I'm gasping with him taking his load onto my face my god my god my god I fucking WIN

he's mine he's mine he's mine

!!!

There's so much so much on my face running into my mouth down my chin onto my tits into my cleavage he makes so muchhh oh my god it's in my mouth

...it's in my mouth

I shiver purse my lips and swallow and mmmmnnnuuuunnnhhhh...oh godddd...morrrrre......

Something clicks in my mind and, kneeling here, taking the last of his load onto my face, I realize...it's like, my new purpose in life. I look up at him through a smear of semen - his eyes half shut and unseeing at this point - and i see the days, the dates with him. The nights the mornings making him come and come and come over and over again I'm gonna make him feel sooo good...

and I'm...

and I'm...

oh god it's starting...

and i'm gonna fuckin GROWWW...

Eventually the shudders die down, my body ceasing its twitches and bucking as the waves of pleasure are replaced with waves or dizziness and exhaustion. My vision blurs, my eyes droop, my cock starts the slow process of shrinking.

From the depths of my muddled thoughts, finally, one thought rises to the surface, ringing clearly. damnit no! She's crazy...she...oh fuck what have I done?

Kat and I had never officially dated. Our office fling was just that: unwise gropings, flirting that just crossed the line, make out sessions in the broom closet after hours. But to Kat is was much more, and she crowed about anniversaries and future kids and taking care of "her big boy".

It was too much so I had to cut it off.

If she was that...intense during a fling...

What will she be like with me as her boy...her b-boyfriend?

"K-kat...I h-hope you kn-know I still w-want to t-take it s-slow..." I say unconvincingly, huge globs of semen still coating her face.

what the hell have I done?

"Oh, of course, honey," I say, already bathing in the forces flowing through and transforming every part of my body and putting my hands on his knees and rising up from my crouch to bring my dripping face to his, "we're gonna take it reeeeeal slowww..."

With that I bite my lower lip and - seeing his eyes start to close - put one hand on his chest and slowly start to push him back, to lay down on the mattress...

god I gotta get out of this bra...

I barely hear her leave as sleep overtakes me, my body spent and exhausted. Soon my breathing becomes even, rhythmic, and the world around fades to black.

As I sleep, I dream of Kat, of us, of a perfect life with her, colorful with the joys and pleasures and excitement of new love. We walk hand in hand through fields of yellow-green grass and a rainbow of colors. I laugh as I let go of her hand and run ahead of her, as if racing her to some imagined goal.

But only a few feet from her, I'm caught short, my arms jerking back towards Kat. Looking, I see thin, nearly invisible threads connecting my wrists, my ankles, every part of me to her.

Now Kat laughs, grabbing hold of the threads and pulling them, tugging me back to her. I frantically try to break free, but Kat scoops me up like a child, cooing and shushing me.

I toss and turn a bit as I dream, whimpering aloud in the quiet of my bedroom...

RE: Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww

oh charlieeee...

Finally I'm done cleaning, the condo is perfect. I'm out of my French Maid costume which had gotten totally too tight and into the change of clothes I'd brought along - a white spandex scoop-neck and cute matching white denim short-shorts. My long dark auburn hair is back downn again. I've come back into his bedroom, quietly, and found him whimpering in his sleep, anguish on his face

oh we can't have thisss...

I sit on the bed, up near his head and tuck my legs sideways under me, to make a nice lap. Gently I pull his head up onto my thighs, so I can look down onto his sleeping face, and start to stroke his cheek, comfortingly.

shhhhhh....

As I sleep, the terrible imagery of connective strings binding me to Kat persists even as Kat gently caresses my cheek, comforting my slumbering form.

My head snuggles against her luscious thighs, cradled by her soft, smooth skin, at the unknown mercy of her powerful muscles. She plays with my hair, running her fingers through my brown, messy locks, and I slowly stir from my sleep.

Opening my eyes slowly, the immense swells of her breasts loom over my face, dominating my view, like twin moons. Just beyond, Kats face smiles warmly down at me, shushing at me. Remembering my dream, I back away from her imposing body in a panic, though my movement serves to press me firmly against her legs. I nervously itch at my wrists and ankles, checking for the bindings that kept me connected to her...

"Kay...mmmmmhh...whatimeizzit?" I slur, realizing my head is resting atop her thick thighs, trapped between her smothering tits and powerful legs. "How long did I sleep?"

"Charleeee...?" I sing, in a lil whisper, stroking his face as he struggles through whatever terrible dream he's having, "Charleeeee...? Wake up, Charleeeee..."

His face contorts and twists at whatever is haunting him, pursuing him, scaring him n his dream. Little whimpers, mumbled pleas. The poor thing! He looks like a little boy in the throes of nightmare. I have to help!

"Charleeee...?" I coo, running the fingers of my right hand down his brow, trying to rouse himm, all the while gazing at every perfect pore on his skin, every perrfect hair on his head. My left arm supports my weight, my ankles tucked behind me.

Finally he starts to wake, eyes fluttering then opening then focusing on me then widening. Oh the poor thing is still scared!!

"Shhhhh...shhhh...." I whisper, smiling down at him, "it's okay...I'm here..."

He must be still half asleep, still half in his dream because that doesn't seem to help. He shys away from me, from my caresses, from the sound of my voice.

"Charlie...you're dreaming..." I say, steadying his head in my lap, holding him fast on my thighs "it's just a dream...just a dream..."

He looks confused, still scared, disoriented, even as he wakes more and begins to speak.

"It's about three-thirty, sweetie," I explain, cupping his head now from below with my right hand, "you were napping for a few hours...I guess you really tired yourself out <giggle!>"

I see his face contort again as he remembers jerking off in front of me. I giggle again but hush his little moans and pull him up to my g-cups. "Ssssshhhhh....sssshhhhh...it's okay...it's okay..." I whisper, both arms now cradling his upper body. I can feel how tense he is in his neck and shoulders. "...you know I loved it..." I continue, giving him a mischievous smile before knotting my brow in concern, "but what about this dream? Anything you want to talk about..?"

I flinch a bit at her voice, remembering the playful giggles as dream-Kat reeled me back in like a fisherman landing the Catch-of-the-Day. Her shushes and coos bring an odd mix of comfort and trembling from me, and her caressing hands a blend of warmth and icy cold.

Seeing my discomfort, knowing I had a nightmare, Kat scoops me up, cradling me against her expansive chest. Though we're still the same height and size, She does so with surprising ease, her strong arms bearing me up and hugging me against her huge breasts, straining and stretching her scoop-neck to capacity.

Trembling, I decided to be honest about my dream - to a point...

"I...yeah, Kat..." I croak, my voice still scratchy from dehydration and having been sleeping just moments before. "Just...dreamt about...being a puppet...had strings...my bosses were controlling me, making me do scary stuff around the office..."

"oooo poor baby that sounds so scarrrry..." I coo, taking the chance to rub my right breast gently across his left cheek, ""having someone being able control you like that..." I llllove how this top looks on me skintight was worried it wouldn't fit but its purrrfect. I hope it feels nice so smooth and taut on his face.

While my right arm cradles his head and shoulders, my left hand caresses his right cheek. "I know how much you like your independence..." I continue, "so that must have been awfull..." I purr and cluck down at him, hoping he'll settle and relax - but he still seems so tense. ?maybe it's him trying to be tough.

"Charlee..." I begin, doing my best to make him feel how soft and nice I am, breathing into him with my chest, "now that we're finally boyfriend and girlfriend...after all this time...you know you don't have to be so strong arouund me..."

He tenses up even more what's wrong hmmm...??

"You can rely on me for things, you can be yourself around me...tell me anything..." I say, my heart fluttering, "I'm here for you..." Oooo this is like everything ive always wanted.

but still he's agitated

"shhh...you can relax now...Kat's here..." I purr, "she's all yours, no where to go...we can spend all the rest of the day together. just tell her what's wrong..."

The images of Kat controlling me like a puppet still echo in my mind, but I try to push them away. It was just a dream, right? A nightmare...get a hold of yourself, Charles... Kat pushes her breast against my face, and I feel those fears become muffled, as if a warm blanket of comfort has suddenly been wrapped around me.

I'm surprised at her mention of spending the day together, remembering that it's only 3:30. "I...you want to hang out somewhere?" I sit there for a moment, puzzled and lost as Kat continues to brush her fingertips against my cheek and side of my head. "But what about the condo...you changed out of your outfit...?"

She giggles and grabs my hand, standing us up and gives me a quick tour of the place. I can't even believe the transformation. The condo looks brand new...no...better than new. I find myself choking up a bit...it was so nice of her to do this...and a little shameful that I let it get so bad.

"I...Kat...thank you...it looks incredible," I breathe as she hugs me against her huge chest. "I don't know how I can make it up to you..."

"You," I chirp brightly, as I kiss him on the nose, "can take me out to ice cream!"

I love ice cream i love it and i especially love thinking my BOYFRIEND is taking me.

charles my BOYFRIEND

standing here hugging him in his living room that i've cleaned up and rearranged so it's so much nicer i don't know if i've ever been happier haha. i hug him harder oooo i want to squeeze him to death!!

"Oooo ooo ooo i want cookie dough from Surf n Scoops!" I beam, wide eyes looking right into his, "It's the best!!!" I feel ready to just pop!

"Ice cream?" I say, remembering the early October weather. "Seems a bit cold for ice cream..." She seems so excited though, and gosh the way she feels when she's hugging me in that tight white top and those short short short shorts...and it's Surf n Scoops, no ice cream shop comes close to that!

"Well, I suppose it could be fun...but...my car Kat...I think we'd have to take yours." I say, a bit of embarrassment in my voice. It was just working a few days ago, but when I started it up yesterday...nothing...

"Oh stop it's beautiful out today!!" I say, stepping back to look him over. He's still got come caking his chest hair haha. "I want to see you in that nice pair of dark kahki shorts and a white v-neck okay? Go get cleaned up and then I'll drive us - it's right by the beach near my place..."

I spank his skinny little butt to hurry him along back to his bedroom and call after him as he disappears down the hall: "And bring a lot of money! I eat a LOT of ice cream!!"

Gosh, I AM a mess...still wearing some of that come from earlier...and money...I don't have a lot of money...I think they take credit cards...now which one isn't maxed out...?

Glancing at my phone, I notice a new notification - Kat's InstaGram. Quickly, I login on my computer and check...holy shit...the way the picture looks, it's like Kat is towering over the camera...she's so big...jesus... It takes some effort, but I manage to tear my eyes from the screen, feeling the blood rushing to my cock...need to take a shower...a cold shower...

I hop in the shower, feeling the cold water wash away the layers of grime from the past few days. It's difficult not to play with myself, my thoughts still firmly centered on Kat and her incredible body, that photo on instagram, how effortless it is for her to get me excited...but the cold water does the trick, keeping me thoroughly distracted and shivering.

I manage to hold back, knowing I need to have a clear mind for tonight's date. It's just ice cream, nothing more, nothing less. Take it slow...take it slow...

I towel off with a fresh, clean towel, noticing a strange, flowery scent to it (must be Kat's doing...still, no complaints), and then get dressed in the shorts and shirt that she's already laid out on my bed. I could have found these myself, and I can dress myself, but still...it's nice to be so taken care of...especially being so down and out lately.

In a flash, I'm back out in the living room, ready to go. I offer my arm like a gentleman, "Ready to go?"

"Ready tigerrr..!" I answer, impressed that he was able to get himself together so quickly with his ankle being as bad as he says it is. He is limping a bit, so I do want him to use this:

"Here we'lll have to walk a little so I got you this..." I say, handing him a cane that i borrowed from the clinic at work, "try it out..."

"I...a cane...I dunno if I need," I say, but then suddenly feel an annoying pang of pain radiate from my ankle. I must've been so wrapped up in that dream...in the moment with Kat...I didn't feel it until just now... "I guess I'll take it...thanks for thinking of me."

I try out the cane and it does in fact help out a bit, taking some weight off my injured ankle. A few minutes later and we're in her car, whipping down towards the coast and Surf n Scoops.

When we get there, the line is HUGE, stretching almost down the block along the nearly fully parking lot. Of course, the only spot open is on the opposite end, and I'm really starting to feel my ankle protest as I hoist myself out of Kat's car. The cane is a blessing, even though it makes me look like a geezer next to her young, vibrant, curvaceous body.

We make our way to the end of the line, and the whole way I can't ignore the stares Kat and I are getting. I almost abandon ship right there, feeling so much embarrassment, but Kat clings to me tightly, hugging herself against me.

"I'm gonna get a double scoop of mint-chocolate, I think," I muse aloud as we slowly inch forward. "What about you...cookie dough, right?"

"Omigod omigod omigod !!" I exclaim, eyes going wide, "The cookie dough is sooooo gooood !!" I'm hanging on his shoulder as we're in line, looking right into his face looking at every little detail of my boyfriend my boyfriend haha. "You hhhhhaaaaavvve to get it too. I, like, keep a gallon of it back at home i love it so much!" I giggle, squeezing myself against him tighter and drawing a few more looks from the couple behind us in line.

But i don't care if i'm staring at him or if i look like a bimbo I love his little dimples and his scruff and how his lips are just so yum yum yummmmm

"So," I chirp, keeping conversation as we wait, one finger playing up and down the back of his neck, "didn't think you'd be out on a date this afternoon, hm?"

I laugh nervously, still conscious of the stares and barely audible mutters from the people around us. "Yeah, well, I'm your boyfriend right?" More stares and snorts, and I feel my cheeks reddening. "But remember, Kat, let's take it slow, for both our sakes..."

We keep inching forward, the drone of conversations around us, the quiet shusssshhhh of the ocean, the odd scuffling of my cane, and Kat's excited chirping about cookie-dough. Maybe I will get some cookie-dough...haven't had it in a while!

Before we know it, we're almost to the window, Kat still hanging on me, rubbing her body against me like she's a cat and I'm made of catnip, earning quite a few longing looks from nearby men, and an equal number of disapproving glares from jealous women. What must they be thinking...I must look like a pervert with this busty, tall sexpot glued to my body...

Ha Charles still seems nervous i don't think he likes the attention from all these people all these little people with their little lives who cares what they think we're togetherrr again better than ever and everrrr

and taking it slow? "Oh sweetie i know I know," I purr, down into his ear. With my high sandals on i'm again a llllot taller than him i love it. My boobs press right nto his shoulder squishing all around it. "We'll take it as slllow as you want..." I growl, and then giggle, "now buy me some ice cream..."

dVN4WEc.png

<edited 9March 2017 oooo thank you joshua67 for this purrrrrrfct picture....mwah!!!!>

Back
Top Bottom