Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood written(lady/moon)

“....ah. Well. Yes, I could see how that would get to you.”Bailey shuddered a little at the memory, shivering away from memories. “....True. Okay. We’ll rest.”Bailey sighed softly, because while she wanted to keep pushing through, she knew that it was best they rested and arrive more awake and aware. “....You didn’t eat pie. That’s like a life threatening problem.”She said watching Dean even as Sam and cas started to get ready for bed. “...Okay. Make sure you get some sleep to. Otherwise I’ll be driving tomorrow.”Bailey said frowning at him a little, looking him over before sighing softly, settling into bed to rest. Despite sleeping most of the afternoon, she was still tired. Though recovering more each hour

"yeah. so i'm totally nuts, but i'm mostly harmless." he admitted with a smile before watching her, his head tilted. "i just haven't had much of an appetite lately. like i said, it's stress." he lied, waving off her concern was almost too easy really. "i'll get all the sleep i need." he promised, shaking his head because he knew that too was a lie. he was going to crash hard after this, but he'd drink himself into a sodden mess and no one would suspect a thing. he waited until he was sure they where all settled in before poking around her car, looking for something he could use to make sure that when she found out, she'd hate him so much she never came back, ever. he was more than stunned to actually find something. a picture of Bailey, only a little older than when she'd left them, with a child in her arms. a child that looked too much like him to be a coincidence. how could she... she DARE to hunt with a child that needed her?! how could she not tell him!? how could he not know? how could... how could she have kept this from him? f he had known, he never, ever would have left her. never. even back then, the hope for a family would have well won over anything John Winchester might have come up with. he couldn't take it anymore. h curled up inside of her car, the Adderall easing the way, and wept for everything he had ever lost, and for the child he never got to know. well he'd be changing that damn fast! she couldn't keep him way from his child!... but no. he was too dangerous. if Lucifer or Micheal ever found out... he couldn't protect a child, and what kind of father would he be? a hunter? a drunk? a cutter, a man addicted to pills. a fucked up worthless bastard who would never amount to anything just like John Winchester had always told him. she was right to keep this child from him, and that only made the pain worse. it felt like forever before he crawled out of the car and back into the motel room, feeling so stone dead and drained. how could he keep going after this? how could he face existence knowing that his soul mate hated him so much, she never even told him he had a kid? Justice.... a beautiful name for a perfect young child.

“....You’re many things, but harmless isn’t one of them.”She said rolling her eyes a little before sighing. Studying him before nodding. “Okay....”She said not looking convinced,, but not arguing with him. Not when she had no idea what to say. Or what was wrong.

In the morning Bailey was quiet and withdrawn for the morning, looking vaguely agitated, dreams having made her toss and turn most of the night even if she’d slept. It just hadn’t been as restful as it could have been. Though she looked better, less pale and unsteady. Definitely would be okay soon. Quiet as they settled into the car, she frowned slightly as she looked around the car, something was off. Not quiet right. Glancing around she tilted her head slightly trying to see what had moved, but she sighed. Not seeing anything right away, and not realizing it was her picture of her and justice sticking out around the edge of the visor she sighed. Settling back and closing her eyes, not expecting the talk that was going to happen soon enough. If there was one thing that she really didn’t want to talk about, it was justice. Hell, even bobby, who knew of her existence, could rarely coax her into talking about Justice.

Dean looked even worse than she did in the morning, pale and with red rimmed eyes. Sam and Cas had learned not to ask. the force of Dean's nightmares drove him to wracking sobs and he was always in the most foul of moods when he woke up looking like that. he was an hour into the drive before he spoke. "where you ever going to tell me?" he rasped, looking at her. "i wouldn't blame you if you didn't." he admitted. "but didn't i have a right to know? i think i deserved to know, even if i never got to see her, i could at least have helped pay for school or food or clothes... if there was one thing that would have made me leave it would have been knowing i was a father..." he swallowed thickly. "where is she, anyway, while your off hunting? with Bobby?"

Bailey looked worried, frowning at the man, but not saying anything. Because she was used to dean winchesters foul moods, she'd learned to just ridea them out and eventually he'd spit out whatever was bothering him. Startling out of the doze she'd been she turned to look at him, pain tightening her features before she turned to stare out the window. Not able to hide that much pain, but not wanting him to see it either."maybe...you did deserve to know. But those first years i...I was messed up dean. Barely surviving one day to the next....she was all I had...and I thought....I thought you'd take her from me. Iwas scared, dean. Not a good excuse...but it's all I have."she shrugged as she felt her stomach tighten, trying to keep it down, swallowing thickly. She could talk to him about this. She could. He deserved to know but even thinking the words had he gagging."pull over. Now. Over."she ordered barely waiting for him to stop the car before stumbling out of it so she could throw up.

"...but you still haven't told me. not even now." he said, bitter and sad, angry and ashamed, hating himself, hating her, so confused about how h should really feel. "i don't think i ever could have. not living the life i lived." he admitted before pulling over, surprised by the order. she rarely gave orders like that. "Bailey? Bays?" he asked, worried now. he'd never seen her get sick before. "Jesus are you sick?" he asked, wondering if it was an infection? a demon virus? something bad and dangerous. he grabbed a water bottle from the back and soaked his handkerchief in half the water and gently wiped her face once she was done before handing her the water so she could rinse her mouth and gulp down what she wanted. "are you okay? Bays?"

Bailey shuddered looking away from him, guilt tangling her up. There was a good reason to not tell him, 3ven if he hated her for it."...I retired. For....for...justice...."she trembled hard as she spoke. The only answer he got was the sound of her throwing up before she leaned against the side of the car, resting her headagainst the cool metal. Sighing softly as he stroked her face, for the moment allowing herself the weakness of depending on him, closing her eyes. Not moving, not ready to yet."....physically, yea I'm fine. Your angel fixed me."she muttered not wanting to answer the question of where justice was.

He shook his head. if she retired for Justice then why was she hunting now?! there where so many different reasons. justice kidnapped, justice sick, Justice attacked, Justice missing, Justice de...." he couldn't finish that last thought. "you're not fine at all." he whispered. "please... Bailey... i of all people deserve to know don't i?" he whispered. "My... Our, Daughter.... she was hurt?" he asked softly, genty pulling her into a hug. "please... i have to know. i swear i'l do everything i can to help you, i won't ever try to take her away, i have to know. please. who, or what, do i have to slaughter for hurting our daughter?" because that was the only reason he could think of for Bailey to resume hunting. something had hurt Justice somehow and she was looking for revenge... a crossroads demon!? it was years of work, had a crossroads demon hurt Justice? or maybe Bailey was looking for a crossroads demon to save her?

Bailey nodded slightly looking up at him."yes...I..."she trembled looking up at him because she couldn't force herself to finish the thought. Wide pained eyes looking so close to panic, way to pale, even for the blood loss she was pale. "....no one. Were wolf's al ready dead.... It's already done."she shifted, resting her head aginst his chest, not about to tell him what she suspected. That John had been behind the attack. Him showing up soon after had been to much of a coincidence."....5 years now."she trembled so hard she nearly fell, she was falling apart. Looking up at the roar of the impala returning, struggling to pull away from him. She didn't want to tell him. Didn't want to see that look of disgust and rage with her. She couldn't handle it, not now. Not when the wounds felt fresh despite being five years gone. "Guys?"sam paused as he rolled down the window looking at them, but ready to leave again if dean told him to

"...werewolf... fuck." he whispered before shaking his head. "it's... i'm so sorry." he whispered. "oh Bays... i'm so sorry." he whispered, holding her tightly, ignoring her struggles. "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry i couldn't be there for you. i'm so sorry i wasn't there for you." he whispered, understanding now why she hated him so very much. it was all his fualt. "it's all my fault. i never should have. i never... i never should have gone back." he whispered. he had never told anyone, not even her, why he actually chose to go back. couldn't bring himself to admit, even now that he had gone back because he knew if he didn't, John would go after Sam instead. he looked up when Sam drove up and jerked his head, indicating Sam should move on before ducking his head to Bailey again, murmuring her old favorite. the one she had sung over and over again until Dean wanted to strangle her because it was always, always stuck in his head. even now, after ten years, he still remembered the words.

"Yea me to....she was so small dean. Whykits not like turning her helped them. She was my little girl. All I had. I didnt..."she growled struggling to get away from him despite the hold he had on her. Admiring what not even boby knew. That the wolves hadn't killed her. That they'd forced bailey to have to. Her precious little girl, a monster. A monster she couldn't save."it's not your fault. It's mine. I didn't protect her well enough....not your fault when you didn't even know. Now she's gone....been gone...and I can't ever take back not telling you."she screwed the words against his chest, they came muffled and heart broken, not angry, simply to grief ridden to not let it out somehow. Not even noting when sam nodded and left, though he looked worried. Bnot your fault...no one's fault."she said though there was guilt and 4age there that said there was someone she blamed, even if it wasn't him

"Shh. shhh. it's okay. let it out." he whispered. "They took her away from you." he had a horrible feeling that they had been sentient wolves too. "I'm sorry. i'm so sorry they made you do that. oh Bailey hesus i'm so sorry." he whispered. "it's not your fault. you weren't a hunter. how could you think they coud do something so cruel?" he wondered, stroking her hair. "it's okay. it's okay. let it out." he whispered. "i've got you. i'm here. i won't let you go again. just let it out." he whispered. "it's okay to be upset, okay to be furious, it's okay." he promised. "just let it all out."

Bailey shuddered, swallowing hard as she leaned into him. For the moment, allowing it. Not fighting him anymore. Simply leaning into him, hating that she’d never be able to change the fact that she hadn’t let him know justice. “I was a hunter. I retired...I should....I should have known. Even staying out of the fight when they came to lawerence, I should have....”She shuddered sighing softly, swallowing thickly as she rubbed her eyes. “There’s....a box of things. For you. At bobby’s..I thought....you should have them. But he wasn’t to give them till you, unless I was killed. Because someone....should remember her. But until then, it would have just been painful...I never meant for you to find out...not now.”She trembled trying to pull away from him again.”....You don’t get to be angry with Bobby.....I didn’t....he didn’t know I was even pregnant, and didn’t find out she existed till after she was gone....”She muttered sniffling a little. Because she and bobby had figured out something, but she was never going to admit it to dean. Unless he brought it up, and since she doubted he remembered every single hunt john had gone to, she doubted she’d have to wrorry about it.

"a lot of hunters retire and never have any problems at all. you shouldn't have expected them to take her." he whispered. "a box of things?" he asked softly before scowling at the idea of Bobby knowing before relaxing when she told him Bobby hadn't known. that was okay then. he supposed. "I'm sorry. i shouldn't have snooped." he whispered. "i shouldn't have... i wanted to... i don't know." he admitted softly. "i was having a nightmare and i wasn't thinking clearly." he admitted. "i guess i thought i wanted some blackmail before you could turn on me." he admitted with a sigh. "I did that to Sam once. learned more about him than i ever wanted to learn." he mumbled, closing his eyes because it was a lie and he knew it but even he wasn't so cruel as to say 'i wanted something to force you away with once all this was over'. "Lawrence, you said?" he asked because she was wrong. he did remember every single hunt he ever went on. it wasn't exactly a photographic memory, but he could remember with perfect crystal clarity every hunt, every enemy, every name and face, location and details of every second of his life. for the most part.John had gone to Lawrence to hunt werewolves five years ago. "when did she die?" he asked softly. "i'd... i'd like to... go, on the date. pay my respects." he whispered. "there is a grave right? it's... it's only right that i tell her I'm sorry for never being there for her... or for you." but inside he was reeling because he knew without a doubt.... John Winchester had known Dean had a daughter at the very least. considering his control issues, Dean wouldn't doubt that John had even arranged for his granddaughter to die. now Dean wanted to be sick.

“Yea..maybe.”She muttered before nodding. “Her toys...first shoes....lost tooth...a hair clipping...all the videos and pictures I had....I thought...I don’t know. That you should have them. If something happened. And bobby was the only person I knew, you’d eventually always get in contact with.”She muttered staring down. “It’s...okay. Well...no it’s not. But...”She shrugged a little, moving away as she settled back into the car. Not wanting to be in the car with him right now, to raw, to hurting, but she knew they had to get going. She’d already cost them enough time as it was. “...I’m sure you did. Some things brothers just shouldn’t know about each other.”She said,giving a weak chuckle, before nodding. “Yea. I moved home. I thought....even if you weren’t there. Or raised there. It’s home. I wanted her to have a home, not like us, moving every week.”She muttered before staring out the window. “July 4th five years ago.”She sighed softly, before nodding, not looking at him. Looking so small and breakable curled up in the seat staring out at the trees just starting to bloom. “There is. About 40 feet away from your mother’s actually.”She muttered. Well, that explained the small new grave that had been there the one time dean and sam had gone, bailey had just buried Justice.

he nodded. "i'll... we have a base, of sorts. i'll take them there, so they can be safe." he promised softly. "only if you don't want them yourself though." he ordered. "i'll give ou a key to my base anyway, you might need it." he admitted before shaking his head. "seriously. Sam is a pervert. like, even wors than i am." he admitted before he nodded. "...July Fifth...." he closed his eyes, sounding so heartbroken. "John knew. he was there, at least three days previously. he saw you, i know he did... and he never told me...." he whispered. "he never told me..." he set his face in his hands, fighting back tears because this was the last strike. he could not pretend anymore. John Winchester had never loved him, never cared. he had... there was just... no excuses anymore. "that's a good place for her." he choked. "Mother would have loved having a granddaughter." he rasped, swallowing thickly. "i bet they're up in heaven right now braiding each others hair... mother loved it when i braided her hair..." he curled up, pressed his face into his knees and cried, silently for the list of his lingering love for John Winchester, and for the daughter he would never get to know, or see.

“Really? Good. And...no. I...I can’t.”Bailey muttered her voice sounding rough and hurting, frowning slightly. She wanted to et away from him really, because she knew he was just humoring her. That eventually his disgust would show through, and it would hurt worse, now, that he’d been so kind about this. “.....that’s hard to believe.”She muttered. Wincing a little at the sound of his voice, nodding slightly. “I know....I mean. I figured it after he stopped on the 6th....I hadn’t known he was in town till then.”Bailey muttered wincing a little at his words, looking so utterly confused because john had said he’d told him. Maybe...maybe dean was trying to make her feel better? Swallowing hard as she moved over to him, biting her lip a little before reaching out to touch his head, gently stroking his hair as he cried. “I thought it was...and they would be braiding each others hair.”She sighed quietly, “....I’m sorry Dean...this is...what I had hoped to spare you.”She muttered, it was bad enough she had to live with the knowledge of what happened, had known that she’d denied him the right to know his daughter while she was alive, she was going to break under his grief. She needed to get away from him, this was damaging them both, more then helping with the hunt.

He nodded. he could understand why she didn't want them. the pain was still too deep. he could make sure they where there for her when she finally wanted them back, but until then he would keep them safe. "oh. i know, but for once i'm not lying." he admitted before wishing he was just dead again. at least being dead in hell would maybe atone for some of his sins. "No. No i need to know this." he hissed. "it's my fault!" he told her, staring at her. "John didn't tell me, because he knew if i had found out i had a daughter i would have left. i would have told you everything! i wouldn't have stopped him, stood up to him! i would have fought back! gotten to Sammie and told him the truth! he... he killed my daughter..." his face crumpled, the rage melting away into fresh sobs. "my father murdered my daughter so i wouldn't leave. it's my fault... all my fault...." he whispered, staggering to his feet and hailed Sam down, knowing he was watching from a distance. Sam would drive Bailey for a while and Cas could drive Dean because he couldn't. he just couldn't function right now. by the time they stopped for the night, he was looking better, a little bit, but not by much and soon it was clear why. he was drunk, very drunk. he ate an entire pie all by himself, ignoring the real food Cas tried to feed him and he was in bed, curled up so tight that he was basically a giant Deanball. he hadn't told Cas anything, and he was pretty sure that she hadn't told Sam, so for now, he was safe knowing they didn't know and he could decide what, and when to tell them on his own.

Bailey swallowed thickly, staring down, flinching at his hiss. Looking away. “I didn’t....I didn’t know. Dean...I should have. but....I was messed up. I shouldn’t have been left in charge of a gerbil after you left, much less Justice....I didn’t...”She trailed off, swallowing thickly as she nodded. “He did. He made me do it, but he...”she trailed off, to hurt to be any comfort to the man next to her. Broken and shattered, and feeling even more so when she realized she had made him feel the same. Swallowing hard as she watched him flag down sam, settling in to ignore sam even if the man was thinking very loudly. By the time dean was drunk, so was she, having harassed sam into stopping for awhile so she could snag some, staring at dean for a long moment before poking him a little. “Dean?”she muttered crawling into the bed with him, squirming under the covers to but up against his shoulder, like a giant cat, which had been how she was always with him, when she needed comfort, needed a safe place, she’d retreated to where ever dean was sleeping, trusting him to keep them both safe. Growling drunkenly as he made her work to get him to uncurl enough so she could squirm her way into his arms, to drunk, to hurt to care that she should be running in the other direction, and it was a very good thing dean was wearing long sleeves considering she’d scrawled drunken ramblings all over her arms.

He shook his head. "you where a perfect mother i bet." he whispered. "but he was a sick fucker." Dean whispered. "he was a sick fucker and i always knew it, but i thought i was protecting you and Sammie by taking it all on myself." he admitted. "i thought if i let him to it to me then he wouldn't hurt you or Sam and i was so, dead wrong." he whispered, broken in too many pieces to be any help to anyone or anything. by the time she had gotten him uncurled he had begun trembling wildly. "Daddy... no." Daddy? that was. no, Dean had never, ever called John 'daddy' not even when they where very young. it had always been Dad, when John was in a good mood. or Father. more often than not 'Sir' was used. the only time John had ever encouraged the use of the word 'daddy' was in bed. "Call me Daddy, little slut. you don't want me to get the strap again do you? that's a good Girl, now open those legs of yours, it's all your good for." John's voice like a whisper in a memory. why would Dean be using that word though? surely John had never... "No, No Daddy, please... please don't hurt Sammie.. i'll be good..." Dean moaned, trembling harder. "please... Daddy. it hurts...i don't like these please Daddy." he pleaded, slowly uncurling, opening himself to the violation that he thought was coming, tiny whimpers and hitching sobs coming from him in short bursts, thinking she was his father, there to rape him yet again. even if he wasn't wearing long sleeves it wouldn't matter because he had slashed his arms while the had stopped at a gas station and his arms where wrapped, just above the wrist to the elbow in bandages. none of the cuts where deep, but they lined both the inside, and the outside of his arms, making it look like he had stuck both arms into a pencil sharpener. long thin cuts that crissed and crossed and done perfectly so it would hurt the most. she was probobly too focused on the realization that John had ben doing to him, exactly what he'd been doing to her to notice that the sleeve of his shirt had risen far enough to reveal blood stained wrappings.

“I’m sure I had my moments.”She shrugged a little, because for her, she’d failed in some major way, not been the mother justice needed. But really, she had done well till the end. Justice had been safe, protected, loved, fed and clothed. She had been well cared for. “....I’m sorry. I’m so sorry you were wrong.”She said frowning a little watching him go.

“...”Bailey whined softly, sitting up, drunk, but not that drunk. Looking utterly confused as she realized he was trembling, stilling as she watched the man. Swallowing thickly as she watched. Not sure what to do. Frowning as she went still at his words, understanding what she was hearing. Utterly confused, because john had only been ‘daddy’ in bed, when he wanted to prove that she had no business hunting, and that being flat on her back was all she was good for. “Dean?Dean!Wake up. It’s Bailey. It’s me, Dean. It’s bays.”Bailey said shaking him as her hands found his arms, pausing as she felt the bandages under her fingers as she tried to wake him, needing to wake him, before looking down. Paling as she scampered up, nearly doing a header into the floor as she went to get new bandages, glad that for once they’d simply got joined rooms, instead of all of them staying in the same room. Digging through her bags to get the bandages, she sat down on the edge of the bed, pale and shaking, sobering up quickly as she tried to wake him again. “Dean!It’s me!Oil slick, it’s Sparkplug. Don’t make me go damage Baby to wake your stubborn ass.”She threatened, though her voice shook

Dean cringed, gasping, fighting her just a little. "no.. no. Daddy.... no... i don't liek t. stop... please stop..." he pleaded, crying out in pain as she touched his arms, curling up, the dream changing to one of many beatings. the leather cord, the 'strap' flashing across his arms, making him jerk and s and beg for forgiveness and yell that he was sorry over and over and over again before gasping, his hands flashing out, shoving her off of him, knocking her to the ground even as he drew a hunters blade from seemingly nowhere, slicing at the empty air in front of him, roaring his rage as he lunged, not at her, but at the bed opposite him, sinking his blade into the pillow, feathers flying everywhere, making him pause and gulp for air, looking around, trying to place where he was and how he had gotten there. "B...Bailey?" he asked, sounding so tortured and lost and confused. "wheres Da... where's my dad?" he asked, looking around. "are we on a hunt? did he leave without us again?" still half trapped in a dream.

Bailey fliched at his pleading, “Dean!It’s me. It’s bays. Come on, dean.”She said keeping talking to him, because she had no other way to reach him. Wincing as he curled up, hating she’d hurt him without meaning to. Hoping he’d wake soon, yelping as she was shoved off the bed, hitting the floor with a startled pained gasp, staying there as he drew the knife. Not getting up, knowing the other would feel bad if he attacked her, so as long as he wasn’t hurting himself, she wasn’t getting near yet. “Yea, it’s me.”she said softly, standing up slowly, not moving quickly, afraid to provoke him into attacking. “He’s gone remember?We’re not 18 anymore. He’s gone. Dean, he can’t hurt us anymore.”She said easing closer, not about to remind him that justice was gone, that even gone, john had found a way to hurt them. Startling at the knock on the door, “Dean?”Sam called but not opening the door. “...We’re okay!We are. Stay there.”Bailey yelled back to the younger winchester, not wanting him to see Dean like this, not wanting dean to have to answer questions, not when she knew he knew nothing of this, of anything. “Dean, we’re okay right?”She said, hoping sam’s voice would startle him awake, because it didn’t match up with where he was in his memories.

"...Bays?" he asked again, turning to look at her, examining the knife in his hand a moment before setting it on the bedside table with trembling hands. "yeah... yeah he's gone. can't hurt us anymore." but that was a lie because he hurt them every day, in dreams and memories. he paused to look at the door and pondered if he wanted Sam in there or not. "It's... It's fine Sam. it was just a nightmare." he called. "...we're gonna need a new pillow in here though." he admitted because Sam would already know that. Dean had carefully trained, and if there was no active enemy he attacked something that couldn't actually b hurt, the pillow normally but occasionally a chair or the bed. "...i'm sorry. did i hurt you?" he asked her, looking worried now. "i'm sorry. that's why i sleep with Sam. he's a heavy enough sleeper that i don't wake him and he's bigger and stronger than me so he can stop me if i attack someone by accident." he admitted, running trembling hands through his hair, hoping to god he hadn't been talking in his sleep. she had known, he knew but he hated that she was reminded. he was a freak, a slut and he knew that was why she had never come back for him. "i'm... gonna go get a new pillow." Dean decided, moving to go out the door to ask the head desk for a new pillow, anything to get away from the disgust he was sure was going to be in her eyes. he'd curl up in baby and sleep there maybe.

“Yea, it’s me oil slick.”She muttered watching him, keeping her hands visible so he couldn’t mistake her for a enemy, nodding. “No, he can’t.” “....Okay.”Sam frowned at the door, not about to go in if they told him not to, watching dean. Lowering her hands, before shaking her head. “Besides bruising my ass by throwing me on the floor? No. I’m okay. It’s no worse then normal.”She said watching him, before snorting. “He is big. Like a moose.”She smiled, sam had totally been telling her stories all day. “I can still kick your ass, Winchester.”She said puffing up a little, like a irritated kitten, she was a good hunter, one of the best, but still still only weighed half of what dean did, he could easily have hurt her by accident. “....”Watching him she nodded a little. “okay....”She bit her lip, letting him go. Waiting for a little while, but when he didn’t come back she headed down, sliding into the backseat with him when she realized where he was, shoving him a little. “Scoot over.”She growled, sounding annoyed that she was giving up a good bed, when it was available. “.....”Not sure where to start, but knowing they needed to talk. “....”Quiet. Because today had had to many emotional blows, with justice, with simply being with him again. She wasn’t sure she was ready to have this discussion. Not when it was going to hurt them both. But....she knew they had to talk. Because if john was wrong about him being so disgusted with her, she needed to know. And if he was....well. That was something she needed to know to. Though considering his dream, she doubted he had known now. “....When....when he came to lawerence....I yelled at him. Raged, how dare he steal our daughter....my little girl. But he said....she was his. Of course he could do what he wanted with her, since I spread my legs for any winchester that got near me, made sense that he got to take care of the problem.”She said, needing ot get it out, because she wanted to see if he had known, and because the words even after 5 years destroyed her. “....Said it was a good thing Sammie was off at school and wouldn’t have to deal with the family whore...”She muttered. “I hadn’t....”She trailed off, sneaking a glance at him.

Back
Top Bottom