Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood written(lady/moon)

"okay." he said softly. letting her drop the conversation now. he'd said what he wanted to say. dragging it on would only upset both of them. "it wasn't your fault." he assured her, shaking his head. "and it wasn't my fault either... it took me a long time to understand that. that it wasn't my fault i mean. that i couldn't control John Winchester and that the things he did to me... the things he said. they weren't my fault." he admitted. "it took a long time and... honestly i only realized it because i started treating Sam the way John treated me and i realized... i realized that i was just like the monster from my nightmares." he admitted. "that's when i started realizing if it wasn't Sam's fault, then it couldn't have been mine and things started... clearing up for me a little bit." he admitted. "Bobby helped a bit." he admitted before he scoffed at her. "you couldn't even squish a mosquito in a state like this. besides, Jo has more training than you do in shit like this." he sniffed. well aware she'd know who Jo was because everyone knew Jo and Ellen Harvelle.

"i suppose that's true." Dean agreed with Sam. "thats why your supposed to call Bobby. i never remember." he grumbled at Sam before scowling at Cas. "yes you where." he grumbled before watching Bailey with a small smile. she was so cute. "Don't fight it Spark-plug. he's an Angel. he always wins and if i have to put up with it so do you." he informed her before watching her go to sleep, examining his own hand where a familiar scar had once rested. a scar that he knew she'd have on her hand. he made his excuses to go clean out the last of her things and bring them back over to talk to her. things like 'i was on a hunt' and 'are you okay?' and 'i'm glad your okay' and then nothing once more because he didn't want her taking to him. not while she was there, maybe not ever. then he tucked himself into bed with Sam because he was supposed to sleep. he wondered if she had noticed how he'd more torn his pizza apart rather than eating. he just wasn't hungry when he was high and he couldn't sleep when he was high either but he could lay in bed for a few hours until the high wore off enough to let him sleep.

“No, it wasn’t anything we did. Nothing was.”She muttered shuddering a little, shying away from the memories that were there. She didn’t want to think about it. “Good. At least you didn’t mess things up with Sammie. You two are good together.”Even she could see that, the small amount of time she’d spent with them. “...If I could stand enough to lift a sledgehammer, I’d bash baby one for that. You’d deserve that.”She grumbled, setting her heels down, sounding unhappy and annoyed at his words.“No I don’t!”Bailey scowled sounding sleepy and annoyed as she went to sleep. Simply settling in with cas next to her.

In the morning Sam snorted softly as he glanced across the room at the two snuggled up together under the covers, his book propped on his knees as he read. Pausing as he considered his brother, rolling his eyes as he saw the movement. Of course, dean would wake up having sex. Reaching across to the nightstand he doodled a fox and wolf humping and the sleepy zzzz’s trailing off with them.

"well... i forced him out you know... because John was getting worse. he was starting to... hurt him. so i took the blame, made him run off. i don't think he ever actually forgave me for that." he admitted. "i don't think he ever knew... just how... bad John was." he admitted before smiling a little. "honestly, if it wasn't for Sam, i don't think i would have made it." he admitted. "John... broke me enough that without him i just... fell apart. Sam was there to glue the pieces in so i couldn't." he admitted befre he gasped, looking at her as she'd laid down an ultimate betrayal. "you went too far.." he said, the threat to baby hurting him far more than anything she could have said to him, or about him. "you need the rest, and it makes him feel better. just go to sleep."

Dean hummed in his sleep, wrapping his arms around her, hips pressing against her leg, humping her because he wasn't actually awake yet. the person on the other side of Sam's hands took a long moment to respond, which was strange since he was almost always ready for a response. finally, after just long enough for Sam to wonder if something was wrong, a laughing face appeared followed by a camera. it was slightly odd though, the lines weren't as straight and perfect as they normally where, they where slightly wobbly. imperfect, which was something Sam's other haf wasn't prone to. those images where followed by a paintbrush, which the other used to identify himself, and then a hanky, claiming he wasn't feeling very well. it was a lie, but Sam wouldn't know that.

“Ah....I’d wondered how he’d ended up at college.”She muttered shuddering a little as she thought about john, before smiling softly. Quietly. “I’m glad you did. Make it through.”She muttered, even if she wasn’t happy with him, or hadn’t talked to him in years, she hadn’t wanted him dead. “...You’re the one who’s being a dick. Just found something i could manage to catch, rather then a mosquito.”She said even if she knew she’d never considered hitting baby, it would just be to far. To much to consider messing up the car she’d bled on, had fun on, had lived in for more then two years. Sighing as she slept.

Bailey whined softly, squirming around, shifting to lay curled up on her side, ass pressing back into dean’s groin as she settled and relaxed. Going back to sleep. Sam frowned a little as he stared at his hand, starting to be concerned before nodding softly at the painting, sighing as he tried to think of how he could help the other, before sighing, looking thoughtful before throwing a eraser at dean’s head, “Wake up.”he muttered quietly even as he raised his camera phone to snap a picture of the two.

"i made him leave. i screamed at him for hours and said the most foul things i could think of because John was..." he swallowed thickly. "i couldn't stand the idea of him doing to Sammy what he was doing to me and later, when you where there, i didn't realize until after you where gone that i hadn't protected you as much as i thought i had." he admitted with a sigh. "i did try... i just... i didn't know. i didn't understand that there are much worse ways to hurt a person than just hitting them." he admitted. "and i'm sorry for that." he admitted before scowling at her. "you started it! you where being mean first!" he huffed, sulking.

Dean hummed as he felt his bed partner squirming, his arms tightening a little, the humping turning into grinding, growing as he felt the eraser hit him in the head, interrupting his very nice dream before he realized he had his arms wrapped around Bailey and he screamed like a little girl and dropped off the side of the bed he scrambled away from her so fast. "SAM!"

“....”Bailey frowned at him, bumping her shoulder against his a little. “I survived. He made sure I would. So it’s...not okay, but...”She shrugged not sure what he was talking about, or why he would consider it his duty to protect her, but simply glad to know they were talking. “No, you did. You told me I wasn’t the hunter you needed. Well, I’m probably one of the few who can keep up these days.”Well. It looked like his manipulation had worked to well, making her dig her heels in and set in.

Sam snickered a little as dean growled, turning off the camera phone even as dean screamed and Bailey startled even as the knife flashed out, ready to defend even if she didn’t move towards them. “What?”Sam said looking at dean wide eyed and innocent, so very innocent even as bailey realized nothing was wrong and collapsed back into the bed, not quite awake yet. She was always so grumpy and lazy first thing in the mornign

"it's never okay. what he did. never okay." he agreed, smiling at her. "if it's worth anything... i'm glad to see you." he admitted softly before snorting a little. "we'll see. if you're determined to stick around you can be useful at least." he agreed. "you can be the one shooting fromt he shadows and i'll be the bait this time." he promised. refusing to look as smug as he felt.

"Jesus Christ Sam do you want me to get my balls whacked off!? what the fuck is wrong with you?!" he commanded. "i hate you." Dean growled at Sam, flipping him the finger even as he stalked into the shower to clean himself up, unaware that Sam's soul mate was drawing several pictures of stick figures fighting and then kissing and then beating each other up and then having sex before fighting again in a big circle with a laughing face after. a few minutes later, bright red splashed across the hands, deleting the pictures. he had probobly had some inspiration and had rushed off to do some painting. he'd done that a few times. he wouldn't respond for a while when he was busy painting.

“Nope. I’m not the one who switched beds. I fiugred I better wake you up before she did wake up.”sam snorted a little amused as he watched dean stomp into his room, before frowning slightly as he looked down at his hand, tilting his head a little as he considered the red. Sighing softly. Bored now that the other had gone off to work and wouldn’t be talking for awhile. “...Morning....”Bailey muttered stirring when Dean came back out again,sounding more awake, better then she had before.

"Yeah, because i must have gotten up in the night and switched beds all on my own!" Dean snared sarcastically before looking much less like an enraged hell beast when he stepped out of the bedroom, showered and clean and awake as he grabbed his flask and took a long drin, ignoring the coffee he had once nearly been addicted to. "morning." he stated, offering her a smile. "you feeling any better?" he asked her. "let Cas look at your wound later okay? i can't do internal." he admitted. "but Cas is pretty good at it." he admitted, grabbing his phone and checking for any nw messages. none. good, things where calming down a little. "i'm checking around town." he admitted. "i wanna make sure the hellhounds are gone before we move on." he admitted. "we certainly don't want to stick around here too long with Lucifer knowing we're here."

“you did. Sorta woke cas up and demanded he switch.”Sam said shrugging a little. “...”Bailey raised a sleepy eyebrow as she watched him drink, but didn’t say anything as she nodded a little. “Yea. Less tired.”Bailey said before crawling out of the bed herself to get a shower. “We’ll leave this morning as long as there’s no hellhounds.”Sam nodded a little, “You want company?”He said starting to get up. Trusting the angel who was waking up to watch over bailey for the little bit they’d be gone. Even if he knew Dean would [robably protest, he was going with the other, heading for the door.

"i am very sure i didn't do that." Dean scoffed, rolling his eyes. because he wasn't fully sure. sometimes he did weird things when he was high, he might have done so but he didn't remember it so he was claiming that Sam was a shit of the highest order. "well since you're already out the door, i guess i do want some company." Dean snarked with a small smile as he headed out to look for any Hellhounds that could be found. not an easy task when they where invisible. there where signs though, when they where around. still, several trips around the hotel revealed nothing so Dean figured it had to be safe. "christ." he groaned when his phone went off, he answered it anyway. "hey Ellen.... a job? sure we could use an easy one. collage student was bitten? did i seriously hear you say that right? yeah okay... yeah i've got a pen and paper." he promised, pulling said items out of one of his many pockets, writing down the adress. "said he'd had the sensation of being followed for a few days, and that it got really bad in the last few hours? sounds like somethings wanting a bit of revenge on someone. really? old friend of yours. well, we'll check it out." he promised before looking at Sam. "some collage yuck is being haunted by some specter. his daddy was a retired hunter so he knew to call Ellen. says whatever's been stalking him actually bit him. nasty too, drew blood and everything from what Ellen said. you up for an easier mission?" he asked, waving the paper around. it was an address that would make almost anyone green with envy. it was an address in New Haven Connecticut. for one of the most posh private school in the country. Yale.

“I’m very sure yo udid.”Sam said huffing a little before snorting. “It’s polite to ask, even if you don’t really get a choice.”Sam snarked back as he rolled his eyes. Glad that there was no signs of the hounds. They might not be visible, but there was always signs. Looking up when the phone went off he sighed frowning as he listened. “....Yea. I think we could all use a easier hunt for now. Especially since there’s no way we can leave her somewhere safe...”sam said before trailing off as he looked at the address. Sadness and jealousy in that look. While he enjoyed what he did, despite the hardships most of the time, he missed school. “Let’s go then.”he said heading back for the hotel room, looking vaguely amused that bailey looked ready to go. “Where are we headed now?”Bailey said as she packed up her stuff, well aware that they had to go, before lucifer came back, even if she didn’t know about the case.

"because you're always all hung up on being polite." Dean agreed with a snort. "that's certainly true. and we certainly don't have any clue as to where Lucy or Mic might be." he agreed. calling them that because he knew it pissed them off. "wonder if Crowley will ever show up?" he mused before he looked at Sam. "you know... you could go back. to school i mean." he admitted. "i wouldn't stop you, hell i might even encourage you." he admitted. "i could always hook up with Bobby and it might be safer for the both of us that way." then again, it could also be exactly what Lucifer and Micheal wanted. it was impossible to know. he let Sam mull that over for a bit before looking at Bailey. "Connecticut. Yale if you can believe that. some rich bitch is being stalked by some kind of ghost that bites." he admitted. "we're taking it on as a favor to Ellen. kid's father was a friend of hers, and a hunter." he sighed. "and it's on the completely other end of the state. according to Google, if we made no stops at all, it would take us forty five hours to get there. so it's at minimum a three or four day trip." he admitted. "since you're in no shape to drive, we'll have to stop for nights so it might be a week or more before we get there. because Cas is NOT getting behind the wheel EVER again. let alone behind MY wheel."

“More then you are anyways.”Sam smirked a little, before nodding. “No, we really don’t.”He sighed softly, shaking his head. Well aware the nicknames annoyed the two, and it usually amused him. “I’m sure Crowley is having his own problems at the moment with Lucy being free. If he needs help I’m sure we’d hear about it.”Sam said before frowning a little, shaking his head a little. “Maybe. When this is over. Or you and Bailey start hunting together. Or I meet my college boy....I...maybe.”Sam muttered frowning a little. “Huh. Long haul.”Bailey muttered wincing at the idea of driving that far, mostly because she was in no shape to drive, even if she’d never admit it. “Ah, well. I think we could all use the easy hunt.”She said as close as she’d ever get to admitting she knew she was still recovering. “.....I can drive. Even if cas doesn’t drive, we can do it.”She said protesting because she so didn’t want to be stuck in a car with him, she was fairly certain he was going to be the one insisting on driving her, if only to make sure she actually rested and didn’t bully sam into letting her drive. “We better get going then.”She sighed softly heading for the door. “I can drive.”Cas said frowning a little, sulking as he followed them out.

"yeah. probobly. would be nice to have a bit more backup but Crowley definitely needs to stay more focused." he admitted. "i'm sure he'll come get us when he needs us. hopefully Bailey won't be so hurt by then." he admitted. "you'll meet him. hey, maybe he'll be at Yale?" he suggested before pausing. "you know i never paid much attention to it but... how exactly do you know when you're with your soul mate? like, do you just guess or maybe when he sees that your hands are blue and covered in purple hearts?" he teased before frowning. "he doesn't usually work with red, does he?" he asked, curious. "hope he hasn't gotten into a fight with someone or something." figuring that the man on the other end was just venting some rage or frustration. in all the years he'd known Sam, his soul mate had been hurt once, when they where six, because he'd jumped out of a tree to see if he could fly and it was just a broken leg. that was the last he'd been hurt aside from mild bruises or papercuts so neither brother was altogether worried.

"yeah it's a pretty long haul but we've done it before. it's gonna suck having to stop for the night though but we can't do that with two cars." he admitted. "ad you're in no shape to drive. you'd fall asleep at the wheel and we'd all crash and die." Dean huffed. "now. Cas is going to pack everything from your rooms into your bags because i can't be trusted around a ladies unmentionables." she knew that already. "we're going to pack, we're going to load up the car and you're going to sleep in the backseat no fuss." he ordered her, tapping her nose. it was going to be a long week.

"Let him worry about hell. We'll deal with the rest of this."sam said making a face, because he didn't exactly like crowley, but he understood the man, and while he didn't trust him unconditionally, he was better then lucifer being in charge."maybe I will...and well. Do you feel differently around bailey?I just...assumed I'd know I guess. I don't knoe."sam frowned, because it was usually different for each person, how they found each other."hopefully not. And no not usually red, but he might be trying something new."sam said not overly worried yet.

"Would not. It's your drivinf people should worry about. You use speed limits as suggestions for what speed to go....which are for other people."well it was good to know some things never changed. Dean had always been a speed demon.growling a little but not stopping cas from leaving to pack her stuff. Teeth snapping together as he tapped her nose trying to bite him even as she headed to the door. "Well, this is gonna be fun. I'm sad I'm not going to get to be in the car with you two."sam snickered a little as he took the impala,s keys and loaded up. Not only surprised to find bailey in the front seat of her car and definitely not sleeping as she drew on her arms as she waited for the rest of them to be ready to go. Not even a little bit surprised about the amount of profanity being spelled outeither. Bailey and dean were well matched

Dean chuckled a little because he knew Sam didn't much like Crowley. Dean did though, the damn demon had gone a long way to help undo a lot of the... conditioning that John Winchester had put him through. Crowley had held him at night as he screamed and cried and shuddered. Crowley had made him say again, and again, and again that it wasn't his fault. Crowley had slowly pieced together a broken Winchester. Crowley hadn't fixed all of it, or even most of it, but he had fixed some of it and it was likely only because of Crowley that Dean wasn't point blank suicidal. "well... i guess i do. kind of? but i'm not sure how much that is real and how much t's just in my head you know?" he asked, frowning a little. "i dunno. ask him when we get closer if he's at Yale. you should be able to write it if you're not the one living there." he suggested. "or go to the big art gallery and tell him about a couple of the unique paintings or whatever. if he goes there, he'll get the message and rush off to meet you."

"Cas literally drove us into a lake. my driving is not worse than his." Dean huffed, glaring at Cas because on hit days his baby still smelled a bit like lake water and fish. "besides, why should i follow the speed limit when there's no one else on the road?" he wondered before snorting when she tried to bite him. "i bite back." he reminded her before glaring at Sam. "well we could always leave Junior here but i'm pretty sure Bailey would murder you for the suggestion." he admitted. "hell, i'd murder you for the suggestion and it's not even my car." he admitted with a grin before rolling his eyes at Bailey. "you have a filthy mouth and i know you didn't get that from me."

“True.”Sam said looking thoughtful before nodding. “I’ll try that. There’s plenty of things at yale that I could describe he could go to if he was near.”He said sighing a little.

“....Seriously?” “Baby is tempermental. It wasn’t my fault.”Cas said sniffing a little, ignoring Dean’s glare because the man was commonly found complaining about the car. “Because you’re going to kill us going over a hill someday.”Bailey whined even if dean knew she drove just as insanely if given a open road to run on. “I know. But don’t do that, asshole.”She growled, even as she flushed at the idea of him biting. “...I would. It’s bad enough I have to let jackass drive her, I’m not leaving her here.”Bailey growled as she settled into her seat. “I wasn’t going to. I know better then that.”Sam said rolling his eyes. “I’ll see you two in a few hours. We’ll figure out where to stop for the night.”He said as he and cas pulled out, well aware the other two would catch up soon enough. Bailey looked up from where she’d been whining about ‘the jackass is driving baby. He’s touching things.’ which included a doodle of a walking dick sitting behind the wheel. “I dunno. I’m sure you’ve inspired lots of women to curse over the years.”she said snidely, definitely unhappy at not being the one to drive as she watched the city go past as he headed for the highway.

"it was his fault. he drove my Baby into a lake because he was distracted by a fucking bee farm." he growled, glaring at Cas even more. "and don't even try to deny it you feathered asshole" he growled before wrinkling his nose at Bailey. "you hypocrite. you drive worse than i do." he grumbled, shaking his head. "i'll do what i want you brat." he growled. "I might be a jackass but at least i won't drive your Junior into a Lake." he said, scowling at Cas again. "an i never threatened to hit her either you monster." he informed Bailey. "whatever. just pull over and text me when you need to stop." he suggested. "lemme grab my painkillers though, i'm gonna need em." he admitted, grabbing his aspirin bottle and the whiskey bottle, took a chug, popped a pill and ot ready to drive. Dean had gone tense when he realized she was writing and glanced at his palms for a moment before wiping them on his pants as if wiping imaginary dirt and then gripped the steering wheel tightly as he headed out. thank god he always wore long sleeves. to hide the fresh cuts, and the old scars because she was drawing up her arms now. if she started drawing on the backs of her hands, he wouldn't be able to stop her. she'd find out and he'd be fuckin screwed. he had to distract her. soon.

"He still won't write back to you?" he finally asked, glancing at her, refusing to laugh at all the complaining, she was writing about him, to him. she was not going to be amused when she found out. "mine never responded." he admitted. "not once." that was a full on, blatant lie. "i used to try, but by the time you showed up i'd given up trying to get her attention." he admitted. "i've still never so uch as gotten a drop of anything from her. not even food dye or blood or anything." he shook his head. "so i tried my damnedest to move on. i did everything i could think of but i guess whatever is in fate for me, it sure as hell isn't happiness."

“Bees are very fascinating. But not the reason I drove the car into the lake. You’re just not a good teacher.”Cas huffed a little. “....Do not. No one drives worse then you.”She whined a little before smirking. “True....though that might be cause you know I’ll have no qualms about killing you in your sleep if you did.”She smirked before snorting. “I’ve only did that once, and only because you’re a dick.”Bailey growled. “Sounds good. Have fun.”Sam smirked watching them go.

“...No. Though he did ask me if I was okay. And I would be. If you’d stop manhandling my car. Be gentle!”She growled wincing a little at the steady purr of the engine, she so wanted junior to act up with him driving, if only so she could kick him out. Frowning a little at his words. “That sucks. I’m sorry.”She muttered shifting, setting the pen down, for the moment done complaining even though she was definitely sulking. “Well, she could just not be born yet. You could just be 27 years older then her.”She muttered sighing quietly as she settled back, deciding if he was going to make her rest, she might as well get comfortable. It was a good thing she was small and petite, made it easier to curl up and rest in the seat easier then it would be for dean and sam.

"i'm a perfect teacher! you just didn't pay attention!" he snarled, sulking because they where all ganging up on him and it wasn't fair! "you'd miss me if you killed me." he informed her blankly before staring at her. "you threatened my one reason for life and i will never forgive you for that." he informed her, though his eyes where glittering with amusement so she knew he was teasing... mostly.

"well, that's good. at least they care. they probobly don't think they're the sort of person to settle down with. probobly hoping you'll just move on." he admitted. "if i was still someones soul mate, i'd want them to be happy right? so i probobly would do the same thing." he admitted before cringing violently at the idea of someone being too young to respond because they where too young to write. "more likely she died when i was a baby, or she died before being born." that happened sometimes. a mother got an abortion, or miscarried and the other half of that soul bond had to live the rest of their life alone. "just get some sleep Sparkplug." he suggested. "we have plenty of time for you to snark at me." he was happier, later that night when they finally decided to stop. great! he could get nice and drunk and maybe while they where all sleeping, because he was super high and there was no way he was going to get to sleep, he could poke around her car and look for blackmail. then she'd hate him so much she wouldn't want to be his soul mate anymore. "seriously? a diner?" Dean demanded when he saw where they where going t have dinner. oh well, he could tear apart some pancakes and pretend he'd eaten in the car to explain away his lack of appetite.

“I might. A bit.”She agreed rolling her eyes a little. “...Fine. I’ll never forgive you for making me a passenger in my own car.”She grumbled a little though she was teasing. Mostly to.

“Probably. Maybe. Though the idiot didn’t talk to me for years before that, so whatever.”She shrugged a little, before laughing out loud at his reaction. That had been so much better then what she’d expected. “maybe.”She said shuddering at the idea, before sulking at the order, even when she shifted and settled in to sleep. “Yes, a diner. I even checked, they have pie.”Sam said smiling slightly as they headed inside, having pulled in a few minutes before dean. Grinning as they ordered their food. “You eat at diners all the time. It’s amazing you haven’t had a heart attack yet.”Bailey reminded him, figuring he hadn’t changed. “It’s probably cas’ healing touch.”Sam snorted as he started to dig in, starving.

"well. you never know what's happening on the other end. maybe he gt his cock knocked off and he's scared you'll think he's a freak." he suggested, well aware she was never going to forgive him when she found out the truth. "oh well, that was certainly for the best. "yay. pie." Dean agreed, though he didn't look too happy about that. "i literally just ate." he admitted with a sigh. "oh well, i'm sure i can stuff something in my face." he decided before snorting a little. "i eat just fine." he growled before ordering the pancakes and proceeded to pick at them. Sam and Cas wouldn't think anything of it, having grown used to Dean's lies and off behavior quirks, but even Cas would notice when Dean never touched his pie. "we holing up in a hotel tonight?" Dean asked. "or sleeping in the cars?"

“....I have no words for that. Really.”Bailey said looking so out of sorts at the idea of that. That was just so weird. “You are so weird.”She muttered making a face. Sam frowned a little as he considered dean, looking a little worried as he considered his brother. “....Yea. We’re goign to the motel next door. It’s just down the street.”Cas said frowning slightly, not used to dean not eating his pie. “....We could use the sleep. And if we have to stop, we might as well get a hotel room.”Bailey said even if she wanted to say they could keep driving, it was probably better to get some real rest. Quiet as they headed for the hotel, glancing over at dean. “You’re not sick are you? I mean, like world ending sick?”She said for the first time since they’d met again, expressing concern over his well being. Frowning a little as she followed him inside. She so didn’’t want to worry about him, not when she knew he was angry with her, and disgusted just as much

"i'm not weird. i'm insane. it that's what happens when you become, and then are cured of being a vampire, a demon and dead. in some cases multiple times." he admitted. "great. i'm tired." he lied wth a sigh, shaking his head. "we can't keep driving. we just have to take our time. Ellen didn't sound too worried so i don't think it's a life or death situation so it's okay if we take our time." how wrong he was, but in truth, it wouldn't become that way for another hour or two. the red on Sam's hands would spread across his palms and up the wrists and rivers of it would trickle down the hands. but he would be asleep and even if he noticed, it would vanish shortly after. Sam would likely never even notice. "what?" Dean asked, staring at Bailey as if she was insane. "ah. no. i don't think so." he admitted, never mind that he was sweating despite the cool air. "it's just stress." he said, shaking his head as he headed into the bathroom to shower. for the second time that day. he was dressed when he came back out, but he looked wide awake and much less aggravated. no one would notice because of the long sleeves, but he also had fresh bandages up his arms. tiny dots of red leaking through the crisp white bands. he couldn't get any higher than he already was and he wasn't allowed to get drunk while on an active mission, so this was the next best thing. "I'm going to go check over the engines one last time before going to bed."

Back
Top Bottom