Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood written(lady/moon)

Jenny smiled at her boyfriend, kissing him lightly as they started up the stairs. “For a man who’s been all over the world,y you’re being adorably nervous.”She teased nudging him a little. “And I’m sure he wont try to kill you. I’d be more worried about catching htem having sex in weird and public places, then my dad trying to kill you.”Jenny said as she opened the door, before pausing, looking utterly confused at the sight in front of her. “Uh....the car’s aren’t here.” “Your uncle’s using the impala for a hunt, and my truck’s in the shop.”Bailey said grinning at her daughter, looking amused as she bounced up and through the living room, carefully picking her way through the weapons to greet her daughter before stopping. Staring when she realized Jenny wasn’t alone. “Um.” “Mom!This is alex. Alex, this is Bailey. My mom.”Jenny said stuttering a little, nervous and out of sorts at the shock of her parents at home.

Alex smiled at her. "i'v been fighting people love, not monsters. and there's no monster more frightening than a father protecting his daughter." he admitted with a smile before blinking. "am... ah, am i likely to catch them having sex?" he wondered before swallowing hard as he realized the parents really where home.... and it appeared to be gun maintenance day. he has half in awe, half impressed and one hundred percent petrified of all the weapons and the woman approaching him. so he did what he always did in the face of terror. he went Military mode and snapped to attention for Bailey as if she was a superior officer and kept his tone pleasant and warm even as his spine wet straight and his heals connected and he shook her hand. "it's an honor to meet you Ma'am. Jenny's told me about you. i can see where Jenny gets her beautiful looks from." he admitted, giving Bailey a shakey smile. he ha handled that well, right?

"Hm, maybe. Kay, you might be right."Jenny said before laughing."sometime?yea probably. It'sdisturbing how many times jensen's caught them having sex."she said before wincing as she looked at not only her dad's weapon collection, but her mom's to. It looked like a arsenal worth of weapons.bailey startled as the other snapped to attention, eyebrows raising as she shook his hand."thank you....militany right?"she said with a smile stepping back to let them in."dean, there's someone here to meet you."Bailey said sounding to amused as she walked into the living room

He chuckled a little at her because he'd face down a Windinggle himself for her if he had to.he'd probobly die in the process but she'd be safe at the end, god help him. "You're brother's caught them having sex? that explains so much about when he comes to visit." Jensen often knocked before he entered any door because he was terrified Jenny would be on the other side, boinking her boyfriend/fiance. "oh... uhm, yes. sorry it's... i'm still working on that." he admitted, flushing hard before Snapping into full attention as soon as Dean walked in. straight back, head up and Dean blinked at him. "...Military?" he asked Bailey looking amused. "relax kid, the guns are all dismantled." he said. "it would take me at least three minutes to get one back together to shoot you." "...not reassuring Sir." "...was i supposed to be helping?" Dean asked, grinning as he shook Alex's hand, the quipping helping Alex's shoulders ease a little bit. he was still at attention but it was a relaxed attention now. "Come on in, you can hep us clean the guns." Dean decided, Alex grinning a little because, yeah, he'd love to handle some of those pretties.

“At least count, last christmas when he caught them under the christmas tree, he’s at 140 times catching them.”Jenny informed her boyfriend before snickering. “It does explain so much. When he sorta proposed to Danielle at the football game, he totally caught them under the bleachers. I thought he was going to die.”She giggled a little. “It’s okay. Just amusing.”Bailey promised before laughing out loud at dean’s words, ndoding a little. “He was. And three minutes?I think you’re losing your edge, winchester.” “Urgh, mom. No flirting. It’s still weird.”Jenny whined as they followed her parents inside. “Come on the-”Bailey started before stopping as she stared at the man coming in the door behind them, the younger winchester looking decidedly unhappy. “What happened to you?” “Kids. Peanut butter. Guns. Can you clean them out for me, since angel and tin-tin are here with the kids at my place?”Sam said looking sheepish. even if the guns had been dismantled and no danger to his grandkids, it still made him feel a idiot when he'd realized there was peanut butter in all his weapons.

"One hundred and.... yes, his peculiar habits very much make sense now." he admitted, shaking his head a little. "how do you sort of propose to someone?" he asked, looking amused before flushing a little at Dean and Bailey as they teased him, still, it was better than shooting him right? "i'm old and out of practice bays, of course i lost my edge." Dean scoffed, rolling his eyes, looking amused before outright laughing when Sam showed up covered in Peanut butter. "of course we can clean them." Dean promised, snickering at Sam. Alex had to smile, these where going to be some very interesting people. he was glad to be part of this, the affection was so much more free flowing than he'd ever been exposed to before. it almost made him weepy. he found himself adoring the Winchester family and soon found himself more than at home with Dean, who more than understood totalitarian and authoritative fathers. they bonded over too many beers and horrible fathers.

“Yes, indeed.”Jenny agreed looking amused before smiling. “By giving her a promise ring in high school, instead of a engagement ring.”Jenny smiled a little. Bailey looked amused at the idea of dean losing his edge, opening her mouth to respond before looking up at sam. Eyes bright with laughter as she nodded. “yea come on.”She said letting the other in. It amused her to watch the boys bonding over guns and beers.

Two years later Bailey smiled softly as she straightened Jenny’s veil, turning her head to look at her husband as the man walked in, leaning in to kiss his cheek. “you ready to give the bride away?”She muttered hugging him, knowing he was having a hard time with the idea of giving his only daughter away. Smiling as she rubbed her stomach, the small baby bump starting, and hoping it was a girl. At least then dean would have someone else to fuss over, not that she’d told dean about the baby yet, she was looking forward to surprise him.

Dean smiled at her. "no i'm not." he huffed, sulking. "that boy, i hate him." Dean adored Alex truth be told. he had even taken care of business when Alex's general dickhead father showed up and told his son he was being shipped to Afghanistan to 'make a man out of him'. Dean had wasted no time taking the man on a Hunt and Alex's father had, apparently, shat himself in fright when faced with the same wendiwassit that Alex had faced down with little more than girly screams. when Alex's father found out Alex had gone on a number of hunts with Jensen to face down vampires, werewolves and kelpies as well, he left. he hadn't come back. "stop rubbing your stomach, you're going to make me think your pregnant again, did one of the dogs scratch you?" he asked, looking a bit worried about her before beaming at Jenny. "you look beautiful. too beautiful, Alex won't be able to speak if you go out there like this."

“You do not. Stop being dramatic.”Bailey said rolling her eyes a little. Amused as she leaned into him again. Flushing at his words. Resting her head against his shoulder. “N-no.”She stuttered a little, despite multiple kids, she still was nervous about telling him. Jennik had just turned 13, it still weirded her out some to be pregnant again. Looking up at jenny with a smile. “That’s the idea. I have better uses for my husband then talking today.”She said snickering a little, even if she blushed. Knowing she was needling her dad about sex, but it still amused her. Watching her mother she rolled her eyes a little, amused that she still hadn’t told dean what the kids had figured out days ago.

"i do. i'm not being dramatic." Dean huffed, sulking a little before smiling at Jenny. "You promise to come visit all the time right?" he asked hopefully before giving Bailey that stunned, shocked look as he realized... oh shit. "Y..you're pregnant!" he gasped, looking absolutely elated. "I'm gonna be a baby daddy again! i have to thin if names." he pointed at her stomach. "don't you DARE be another little boy!" he ordered before grimacing at Jenny's joke. he was not happy at all about his baby girl growing up. having sex, probobly having babies... actually that one wouldn't be so bad, but still! "okay. lets go get you down that aisle." He decided, smiling at her. "i really do think, that you found the perfect Mate. he tries so hard for you."

“You are being dramatic.”Bailey smiled softly. “Of course. We’re only living a hour away. We’re closer then Danielle and Jensen, Dad.”She promised though it was only by like ten miles. Bailey blushed, looking shy as she leaned into him a little, relaxing at his elation. “yes I am. And I’m sure it’ll be a girl.”Bailey said laughing at the dean’s order before sighing softly at his grimace. “Stop teasing your father.”Bailey ordered amused as jenny giggled a little, “Yes. Let’s. And he does, I try for him to.”Jenny smiled as she slipped her arm through his, letting him walk her down the aisle. Smiling brightly at her twin and soon to be husband as she walked down the aisle, beaming at her maid of honor, angel, and her uncles, and the small annabelle, who looked like crowley but had cas’ bright blue eyes and her slightly younger brother Dresden, who looked like cas but with crowley’s eyes as the flower girl and ring bearer made way down the aisle. The bride looking amused at her mother's sniffles as she listened to the wedding going on, amused that the emotions had already started as she took her mate's hands, looking so happy to be marrying him.

"well... that's true." Dean grumbled. "i can't believe they're still not married." Dean whined. then again, Danielle was still in collage and Jensen was still racing around the country hunting so he wasn't all that surprised. still, it was kind of annoying. "it better be a girl." he agreed with a smile. "give you a sex change." he teased the baby before making faces at Jenny and smiled at her as he led her down the aisle. Alex gasped when he saw her and as she walked down the aisle, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. devouring her with his eyes as if he was starving of thirst and she was the last bit of water he woud ever have. "may you have the happiest lives ever." Dean told the two to be married with a shaky smile, looking close to tears as well. "i'll do my best Sir, to make sure she's as happy as she can be." Ale promised.

“I know, but they will. They’re just not ready yet.”Bailey said rolling her eyes a little before laughing as she rubbed a hand over her stomach, amused at his demand. “we will.”Jenny flushed blushing as she looked up at her husband, stepping close to hug him tightly. “I love you.”She muttered. “They’ll be happy. So happy.”Bailey muttered hugging her husband, looking worried about how shaky he was, nuzzling him a little. “Come on. There’s cake and watching jensen dance waiting for us.”She muttered smiling as they moved towards the reception, glad that they’d all come home, that the wedding was taking place where her and dean’s had, that she’d gotten to decorate and garden the whole thing for her daughter.

Dean laughed a little and shook his head. "they should be ready!" he whined, pouting even if he looked amused before smiling as his baby girl and the third son of the family got married. he loved his huge family. "Dad! Dad!" Jennik yelled, running up and bouncing in place. "Dad! Uncle Sam said i could have a taste of his champagne if i asked you first! can i? can i please? just a sip!?" he pleaded, Dean fighting back a laugh because he remembered Jenny and Jensen's first tastes of Champagne. "One taste." he agreed, Jennik squealing in delight and racing back to Sam, babbling away and Dean smirked as he watched Jennik do it so seriously like he had seen multiple adults do as they tasted wine, swirling the glass, sniffing the aroma and then taking a long sip... then his face purpled, he swallowed reflexively, choked, gagged and sputtered and Dean tossed his head back and laughed. it was Aex who came to Jennik's rescue, chuckling as he handed the boy a soda and informed him to clear the taste out and Dean snickered at the accusing glare his youngest was giving him. best wedding ever.

Bailey turned looking down at her son, laughing softly. “A small one.”She agreed as she ruffled Jennik’s hair a little, amused as he ran off to see his uncle. Grinning as she laughed out loud at the reaction, amused as sam sipped his champagne. Smiling quietly as the music started, nudging her husband at Jennik’s accusing glare. “That was mean.”She muttered before nodding towards Jenny as the song, ‘I loved her first’ started. “Go dance with your daughter. You get one more dance with her as your little girl, before you’re really giving her away.”Because even if she was still their child, she would be a wife, an adult, changed. Still loved, but different. Sad, but knowing it was the natural course of things.

Dean chuckle. "he was so excited about it, how could i tell him no?" he asked with a grin before chuckling as he headed over to Jenny, giving her a flourishing bow, remembering when she was a child and he used to dance with her standing on his feet. sweeping her around the dance floor, knowing it was time to give her up, he trusted Alex with her. and she'd still be around, but she wasn't his baby girl anymore and it was time for her to be a grownup. no matter how much he wanted to fight it it was time to let her live her own life. if he was lucky, he'd have a new baby girl to fawn over. "i'm so proud of you." he admitted to Jenny as the song ended. "you, are a beautiful bride."

"You couldn't. It was still mean though."Bailey looked amused smiling as she watched her husband and daughter."want me to stand on you toes again, so you can sweep me around?"she teased, laughter bright in her eyes as she watched her dad, stepping in his arms to dance. Smiling uirtly as she blushed."thank you daddy.....you'll always be my dad, you know?girls always need thrir dads."Jenny promised hugging him tightly, so excited to know her dad was going to be there for her, that she could trust him, them, to be there when and if she needed thrm. Looking around at her laughing happy family, she still found it amazing that it had come around because two damaged people had be willing to risk falling in love again.

The end

Back
Top Bottom