Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood written(lady/moon)

“But they’re so gross.”Bailey said making a face cause most of the good food she normally devoured with a passion, was making her sick to her stomach. It wasn’t that she wanted to eat sam’s rabbit food, it was she was just tired of getting sick. “Yea I know. You wont have to. You’ll get there on your own.”She promised. “Nothing, don’t panic. It’s she’s kicking. Nothing’s wrong.”Bailey said wincing as she realized dean had panicked at the yelling, smiling softly as she watched his face go awestruck. Sighing softly as the baby kicked at his hand. “Yea, she is. And you’re going to make her keep dancing.”Bailey smiled a little, because while sometimes it could be annoying, the soft, pained reminder that everything was okay, that their child was alive was reassuring. “Yea, come here.”Bailey said smiling a little as both twins looked amazed before snorting quietly. “Me to. We’ll always look after you.”Jenny promised smiling. “Yea you better. It was good having you guys. See you later.”Bailey said flushing brightly as she realized the kids had been still there. Having been so excited she’d forgotten. Grinning as she watched them go, leaning up to kiss Dean lightly. “Love you.”she muttered.

Later Bailey smiled slightly as she laid back on the couch, absently stroking dean’s hair as he laid against her stomach, it amused her to know he was letting the baby kick his face. While she knew they should really try to be more adult and together, they both were to excited about this to care that the coach was there to watch them be utterly adorable. “Daniel’s getting to be a real problem. I think the other two will leave it alone now, getting yelled at by dean, again, finally sank in I think. But daniel was.....”Bailey frowned trying to think of a polite term for it before sighing. Realizing that what she’d figured out before dinner was going to need to be said outloud, no matter how pissed dean was. “Besides making jensen feel as bad as he does, he has my email. Opening pictures that.... No mated woman wants to open except if it’s from their husband disturbed me. It’s like he hasn’t figured out theirs boundaries. Even more so that he thought it was okay when he’s my son’s age.”Bailey shuddered looking at crowley, cause she’d had planned on only telling him about the pictures, because she knew that it was going to drive both sam and dean into a apocalyptic rage. Sam frowned at that, biting down on the growl of rage even as Cas' eyes glowed blue for a moment as he considered it. "....dammit. I know they're supposed to go to camp this week, but with this information, I don't feel comfortable letting bailey be one of the chaperones if he's still going...."sam said looking upset as he looked at the coach, frowning a little. Because none of them where going with her, just her, the twins, and a few of the other dads and moms were supervising both cheerleading and football camps. "Which is why we're discussing this now, before camp. While I hate getting him kicked out...at this point, I don;t think we have a choice."Bailey said looking uncomfortable and upset.

Dean smiled as he nuzzled her belly, laying tiny kisses there as the baby tried to beat up his face. "He's been doing WHAT?!" Dean snared, bristling with rage, the coach wincing. they all knew what Dean had done in the snow peeked mountains that day. they all knew what had happened when the group of rabid werewolves had attacked the school. sent by Angels hoping to get rid of both Dean and Sam's children. they had all seen what had happened when the Changelings swept into town and started kidnapping kids. a good number of people where frightened of Dean when he was in a rage for a reason, unless they really knew Dean anyway. Dean would never hurt a person, not even if they really deserved it, with a few exceptions. "i don't feel comfortable letting my children go to camp with that twisted little freak!" Dean admitted, ignoring the howls of protest. "Alright, that's enough." Coach Richard said, sighing. "This has gone on entirely long enough... i'm sorry i didn't handle this before." He said, rubbing his eyes. "He is being expelled tomorrow. Bailey isn't the only woman he's been targeting." Coach Richards admitted. "i had to go and comfort Andy's mother yesterday, Andy doesn't know so please don't say anything. she was scared of a fifteen year old boy.... it's just wrong." he admitted. "No woman should be scared of a boy like that. no woman should have to be. i've been looking into his home life, it explains a lot." Coach admitted. "his father seams to be severely neglectful and the only thing he's done for his son is to teach him to hate women and b of the opinion they should be pregnant and barefoot."" Coach admitted, rubbing his face. "i suppose i should have seen this coming. Bradly's father was best friends with Daniel's. an Daniel and Bradly where best friends too." "Bradly? the previous Quarterback? he was looking up my mom too!?" "no. son... i'm afraid Bradly's tastes ran a bit... younger." Coach admitted, making Jensen pale and look at Jenny with horror. "we don't think your sister or Angel was one of his targets." Coach soothed. "either way, Daniel is being removed from the team. he's caused too many problems now. i'd had really high hopes for him but the way he's going? he'll never be anything more than his father." Coach admitted with a sigh. "especially when he thinks it's his right to do such things. he'll be going to a separate Juvenile facility and both of their fathers are going to prison." he admitted. none of them could guess that Daniel had vanished. hiding as soon as he saw the police taking his father and asking him where his son was. Daniel was no genius but he wasn't stupid. he was hitting the streets before the cops caught him.

Bailey winced at that, running a soothing hand down his back."he's been emailing me, though the pictures only showed up the last day. I was going to mention it to crowrley, didn't see any point of upsetting you over it, cause i hadnt been sure it was daniel until jow...."bailey said flushing a little, and you knew that had been adding to her uneasy mood the last two days. It was worrying that Daniel had managed to make bailey, of all women uneasy. If he had been doing it to her, how many others had he feightened."we'll see about camp."bailey said before the twins and angel could get to upset because she could see sam getting ready to put his foot down about it to. "Dammit...I should have said something before..."bailey sighed frustrated that it had come to this. "What?"angel stuttered looking up at the knowledge."you guys werent...but he was targeting your friends. He's been taken care of, love."sam said kissing angels head wincing a little at the knowledge that it had come to this."I'll make sure Daniel gets the help he needs."sam assured them, looking a little sick at the idea of their children being away from them at the moment. Frowning as he considered."bailey's going to camp right?" "Yea. Apparently they think I'm a cheerleader or something."more so then that, they liked having her along cause most of the kids listened to her."we'll consider camp...we still have a few days before it's time to leave."sam said looking at the upset hildren, trying to take the sting at finding out about a classmate by making sure they still got to do what they wanted.

"that sick bastard." Dean mumbled, nuzzling her now instead of her belly. trying to comfort her. "yes you should have. i don't like the idea of you hiding things like this. your not alone anymore, remember?" Dean reminded her. sometimes, they had to remind her that she didn't have to hide things, that she didn't have to deal with it all on her own, that she could get help when she needed it. "is that why Maria moved away?" Angel asked softly. Maria was the little fourteen year old that had nearly been raped. she had been Angel's very best friend, save for Tin-Tin and her cousins. they had been in dance together. Angel was one of the best Ballerina the school had to offer. she was going to cheer-leading camp as well though, mostly because there wasn't any Ballet or dancing camps. "he's going to need a lot of help to change fifteen years of, what effectively counts as brainwashing." Coach admitted before sighing. "i need to go. the police may contact you, they'll want to see the emails he sent and talk to Jenen about some of the things Daniel was saying." he admitted. "they'll likely only have to talk to you once though." he said, nodding to Sam to indicate that the police wouldn't want to bother them overmuch because Sam was a lawyer. "i hope to see you in a few days but if not, it won't have any effect on Jensen's position on the team." he promised. "Camp is recommended, not required." Jensen visibally relaxed at that.

Bailey sighed quietly as he husband nuzzled her, feeling steadier at the touch."I know. You've just had a busy week, and I didn't think it was that abd....was really just gonna let crowley handle it."bailey muttered closing her eyes."yes, I'm sorry angel, it is. But she'll be okay, she's getting help to.bsam promised kissing his daughters head."and she's going to cheerleading camp, so you'll probably see her there."sam said already plotting how to make sure all the kids could go and be safe enough to satisfy them all. Sam nodded."he'll get the help. And I'll make sure the cops have enmverything they need."sam said smiling a little at the utter relief on his nephews face about the camp. It was going to be okay.

Two weeks later jenny frowned as she stepped outside, it was early but her mom should have been back from her walk already. Fingerings the cell phone in her hand she chewed on her lip. She knew she was only supposed to use it in emergencies but the last few days her mom had been weird. Well, weirder then normal, quiet and withdrawn, flinching when people got to close. The whole of the winchester family had good at reading signs for a pending panic attack in any of its members, and jenny was afraid her mom was bottling g it all up to not ruin her experience at camp since it was the first time she'd come. Biting her lip as she dialed her dad, knowing that the real sign, and the one that had made jenny decide it was time to call, was that bailey hadn't written to dean for days, where usually when they were apart the small love and sex notes were sickening present all the time. "Dad?how close are you guys?"she asked when he answered hoping they were nearly to the camp across the lake, though she knew it was probably to early for that.

Jensen was having the time of his life! he had learned so much in just the week they had been there and had learned amazing new ways to keep himself in shape and nimble and he had even learned that Yoga could do a to to improve his ability to dive out of the way of crazy people trying to tackle him. he was so happy he was almost floating and had even managed to talk Sam out of spending so much time with the girls doing Yoga, Yoga of all things! seriously, his hard core, hunter and Lawyer Uncle was spending their camp days teaching the cheer-leaders Yoga. granted... the veiw was kind of awesome for him, but Sam was old and gay, why teach girls Yoga?! he turned when the phone went off and frowned a little, had something happened to Jenny? "Jenny? what is it? we're only an hour out but i can be there ina few seconds if i use the Demon Mojo. are you having problems?" Dean asked, sounding worried. his children where very responsible, Jenny wouldn't use the phone unless she thought it was very important.

Sam frowned looking over, not liking the tone even as he motioned for dean to pull over so him and dean could switch places. He had to admit despite his reservations about playing football, he'd enjoyed it. Though he was looking forward to getting back to some of the peace and quiet of yoga. Not that he hadn't loved it, he just wanted to relax, and teenage boys were in no way relaxinf."i-I don't think mom's been taking her medicine, she's been acting weird, and shes been gone on her walk for a really long time, and she's not back yet and-"jenny blurted out sounding worried and upset about her mother

Dean pulled over without question and scowled harder at how worried Jenny sounded. "it's okay love. cam down now. take some deep breaths. good girl." he soothed. "i'll be there in just a second. i jst have to pull over." he promised. "and Jenny? goo for calling." he wanted her to know that, even if it turned out to be nothing, she had done the right thing. "Sam? i'm heading back instantly. Jenny thinks Bailey's off her meds." he admitted. "and she's been gone for a lot longer than she normally is. i'm going to go calm down Jenny and then find Bays." he admitted, slipping out of the car and vanishing in that way Demon's and Angels could do and appeared right net to Jenny.

Jenny nodded even if her dad couldn’t see her, settling a little. “Okay.”She muttered smiling slightly. “I hope it’s nothing.”She agreed even if she knew it wasn’t. “Dammit. Okay. I’ll get Jensen home. Don’t worry about it.”Sam said sliding into the driver’s seat and heading home, knowing they had to trust dean to take care of things. “Eep!”Jenny startled looking at her dad. Even if he had warned her he was coming, it still startled her. Looking up at him worried, gesturing towards the lake. “Mom’s been taking a walk around ever-”She stuttered to a stop, eyes widening as she saw the flecks of blood appearing on dean’s knuckles. as if he'd hit something, but it had the faded edges that said it wasn't dean who'd hit something.

"sorry sweetie." he apologized, smiling at her shock. that was pretty cute, always. "She's been taking walks ever since?" he asked, his head tlted before realizing what had made Jenny pause and he snarled and with a flutter of wings, he as gone and heading straight for his Wife. following their bond an the protective etchings in her collar. he appeared in a snarling rage of fury only to blink when he realized that she had already handled it. from the looks of things, Daniel had followed them all to Camp, waited until she was alone and from the way her shirt was ripped, attempted to rape her like she was some helpless woman. he was now on the ground, moaning and she looked just fine. "...well.... that's new." Dean admitted. "hold on. i'll call the cops and Sam." he promised, snapping his fingers, two 'Demi-Demon's' appearing. Dean had created them. they where ultra loyal, ad looked a little but like imps. they where guards, basically.

Bailey panted softly as she wrapped her arms around herself, leaning against one of the rocks she’d been sitting on watching the water, and while she looked a little ragged around the edges, she’d defended herself well. Even if she was obviously upset, the tears and panic in wide eyes as she looked at her husband showing she was just holding on barely from pure panic. “Was just considering who to call.”She sniffled moving over to her husband, stepping into his arms, cuddling close. Needy. “He tartled me more then anything. Probably broke his nose.”She muttered smiling slightly, nuzzling him a little looking at the demi demons, tilting her head at them. Nodding slightly in greeting,waving a hand at the boy. “Will you get him back to the camp, please.”

Dean smiled at her a little. "Jenny told me you haven't been taking your meds?" he asked, worried about her. "we talked to the doctor remember? the pills won't hurt the baby." he reminded her, because she'd gone off them before, because she was worried about the baby and what the drugs might do to it. it had taken them a while to convince her that it was really okay. "it's okay Love. i have it." he promised her, kissing her forehead even as he dialed the police officer in charge of the case and told him what had happened. the Demi-Demons looked up at her and gave cocky salutes, which was what Dean loved most about them. they where smart-assed little shits and they always made him laugh. they weren't bleeding cowards like most of the other Demons where. they vanished with him and Dean gently bundled her up into his arms so he could comfort her a little more.

“...Couldn’t find them. Think he stole them....I didn’t want to ruin the trip by leaving, jenny needed me to stay.”She muttered, flushing because she knew she needed her pills to stabilize well, but he’d come to terms that it was safe. “Good.”She muttered relaxing, before smiling slightly at the demons salute, that was just to amusing. Huffing quietly as she nuzzled into him, “We can’t go home yet. We still have two days of camp, dean.”She whined a little cuddling into him, “We should get back. Yoga class is probably starting, and I’m teaching.”

"Shit, did he really? that son of a bitch." he mumbled, shaking his head before smiling at her. "we're not going home." he promised with a smile. "i know how excited you where for this. i think you where more excited about it than the kids where." he teased with a chuckle. "come on, we'll go back to the Cabin and no, you won't teach Yoga today. we'll have Sam take over, you just had a hell of a shock and you've been off your meds. we don't want to traumatize the poor girls when you randomly burst into tears for apparently no reason." he pointed out.

Bailey nodded slightly. “I packed them, I know I did. Then I got here, and I couldn’t find it.”Bailey shuddered a little before relaxing at that, sighing softly. “Good. And I was not. The kids were more excited.”She grumbled a little making a face, before nodding slightly. “good...and okay. That’s okay.”She muttered indeed sniffling a little with the knowledge that her mate was looking after her so well. “But we’ll still watch yes?Sam teaching yoga is amusing. Besides. I wanna see you do yoga, it’d be nice to see.”she said smirking a little as she sighed quietly, “let’s go back.”

"we'll make him tell us where he put your pills or i'll have Crowley go and get you a refill." he promised, smiling at her before snickering. "you say so, but i'm not sure i believe you." he admitted. "Of course we're gonna watch." he huffed, looking amused as he shook his head. "i'll even get up there and do it with Sam, just for your entertainment." he promised with a smile as he stood up, her in his arms and headed for the cabins where the cheer-leaders where all housed and smirked as he watched the flashing lights of the police appeared and headed over to where Daniel was being restrained by Cas and Crowley now. it only took a few short moments to have everything handled and Daniel was off to Juvi leaving the family with the satisfaction of knowing he couldn't try again.

“Good. That’s good.”She muttered smiling a little before huffing. “You should always believe me, even when I’m not pregnant.”she said laughing softly before smirking. “Hmmm, watching you get in fucky-I mean, funky poses does things for me.”She teased, smirking as they headed for the cabins, startled a little as both jensen and jenny ran for them, amused at the sight of sam taking control, making things were going smoothly. “Hey, I’m okay. Really.”Bailey promised stroking the twin’s hair, smiling slightly as they hugged her tightly. “Here. I think you’re missing these.”Sam said smiling as he walked towards them, holding out the pill bottle.

"i think i should never believe you. that's more accurate. you're a sneaky sneak, i have to keep my eye on you." he teased with a smile before chuckling a little at her 'slip'. "easy. easy, you're mom is just fine." Dean promised them, smiling as Jensen checked his mother over, using the same training he' learned here at camp to access for injuries on the field. Jensen was really taking his training seriously. Dean was very delighted. his children where going to be just as amazing at their careers as their parents where. "thanks Sam." Dean said, letting Bailey take the pills. "You and i are doing Yoga today." Dean admitted. "Bailey's had a rough day, she'll pick up tomorrow, yeah?"

"Hmmm, you should keep your eyes on me."bailey smirked a little. "Good."Jenny relaxed at the promise though she looked her over again.bwelcome. and okay. I figured. Yoga will be preferable to football anyways."sam snickered a little as they headed inside, smiling slightly at the sight of the girls gathering for class. "I'll sit over here with jensen and watch. Unless your gonna do yoga?"bailey teased looking at her son as she eased down onto one of the benches.

"Yoga is NOT better than football!" Jensen squalled in protest before sighing. "yeah, i mght as well Yoga. it really makes it easier to get out of the way of the tacklers." he admitted with a sigh as he grabbed a mat for himself. he soon regretted it because the giggling girls where all mumbling about how sexy Dean and Sam where. it wasn't like Daniel had done though, the weren't filthy, just a bit jealous of Dmitri and Bailey for getting such hot husbands.

Bmaybe."bailey snickered as she watched her son and daughter, grinning as she realized just what the girls were paying attention to. Grumbling a little as one nearly fell on her face cause she'd been watching dean's ass instead of where her hands were going on the floor. Snickering at both the looks on jenny and angels faces as they realized their dad's were hot. Smiling as class finished, leaning up to kiss her husband."you are perfect. So perfect."she teased hugging him tightly, because what else could you do when your husband was this hot and you were feeling to sick for adventurous sex?

"Dean flashed her a grin because he knew exactly why she'd 'slipped'. he stretched again once they finished and sighed because as much as he teased Dmitri and Sam for it, he really did enjoy the way Yoga made him feel all limbered and sexual. probobly not exactly the goal but oh well. "oh, you liked the show then?" he asked her with a grin. "come on. lets go make out behind the cabin." he offered with a grin.

Bailey snorted a little amused as she watched her mate, tilting her head slightly. “Hm, yes. You know I did.”She smirked as she nodded, “Let’s.”She agreed snickering at the kids whines at their parents being so gross.

A few days later Bailey smiled a little as she laid back on the exam bed, sighing softly. “Don’t lok so worried. Nothing’s wrong, it was just a kid being handsy. Nothing is weird, perfectly okay.”Bailey said rolling her eyes a little because she knew dean had been worried about the baby, shivering a little as the doctor spread the jelly across her rounding stomach. “Now, shush, and look.”She ordered flushing resting her head against dean’s arm as he stood next to her, simply enjoying having these moments with him, even if a sharp pang of pain hit her knowing he hadn’t been there with justice, but knowing he was there now for this. That he could have this.

Dean huffed a little. "i worry okay? i can't help it..." he mumbled before smiling a little as he looked, his eyes widening as he saw the images appearing. "oh, look! Bays, it's a baby!" he whispered, horrified to realize he had tears coming up and spilling down his cheeks. "it's our baby... look, it's so tiny." he whispered, sniffling a little. "we have a baby." he said, beaming at her.

“I know. It’s adorable. You know Cas would have told you if something was wrong.”She pointed out, laughing softly as the image appear. “It is. It’s our baby.”She smiled quietly, startled as she realized he was crying, tugging him down for a kiss, gently wiping his cheeks clean.”It is tiny. We’re having a baby. Together.”She grinned brightly at him, kissing him hard. Because more then anything else, this was what she’d wanted.

Though, given that three months later, she was cursing up such a storm that Sam, Cas, Lisa, and Ben were already laying bets on if Dean would ever get laid again. “I swear to god, and sam, that that was the last time you’re ever having sex winchester!”Bailey howled, snarling and angry and the labor dragged her under, reverting to that wild hellcat that only saw a danger to her child, that something was wrong. To hurt, to much in pain to realize it. She was definitely crashing brutally, memories and pain mixing together as she lost herself in the memory. She’d been okay until she had seen dean, blurring into john, to lucifer, picking up the small life she’d pushed out, teh small boy squalling angrily, setting his mother off even as Cas held her down so she couldn’t hurt Dean. “Dean!Dean, the baby! He’s gone, come back!”Bailey howled snarling angrily as she fought to get away from the angel, needy and angry, put to weak to do more then to slump bonelessly as cas put her to sleep. “You two okay?”Cas said eyeing dean and the baby, making sure bailey hadn’t managed to hurt her.

Back
Top Bottom