Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood written(lady/moon)

Dean winced a little as he held her hand, he was pretty sure she'd broken his fingers. not that he cared.she was pushing a baby out after all. "hey! Bay's! it's okay. calm down i'm right here, baby's right here." he promised her, cradling the baby and tring to calm her at the same time, sighing a little as she slumped into sleep. "we're fine. she wouldn't attack me while i was holding this precious little man. it's fine. she just had a flashback." he promised Cas with a smile as he fussed over his mate and his brand new baby. "she should be okay when she wakes up."

Bailey whimpered, upset and confused. “But-dean-”She whimpered looking upset and frantic before slumping. “Good. And I know. Just making sure.”Cas smield a little, laughing softly at the sight before him. “She should be. I’ll keep everyone else out for now.”Cas said as he stepped outside to reassure everyone, even as Bailey stirred. “Dean?”She muttered sleepily, looking up at her mate and baby.

"yes. i'm here Bays." he promised, smiling at her and took her hand. "look. we have a little boy. i filled out the paperwork already. his name is Vanderbilt Fergus Boston Winchester the sixth." he teased her with a smile, carefully settling the baby into her arms. "he looks just like me!" Dean said with a grin. "and he has my sense of humor too!" which meant the baby had probobly peed on the nurse or farted or something.

"Yku...you really named our child after crowley?he's gonna kill you for not using crowley."she said blinking slowly, looking tiredly amused. Smiling gently down at the baby in her arms cooing ever so softly before snickering.b did you pee on someone sweetheart?I'm sure your daddy told you to."she snorted looking up t dean, eyes misty.be have a baby."she said sounding so shocked at the idea.

he snorted a little. "of all those names, that's the one you focus on?" he asked with a smile. "you're a bit ridiculous love." he admitted with a chuckle. "i was thinking Jennik. something unique." he admitted with a smile. "Jennik James Winchester, what do you think?" he asked her with a smile before looking so proud. "he did. peed all over her!" he admitted. "i'm so proud." he admitted before smiling at her. "we do have a baby." he admitted. "Jensen and Jenny want to come in. will you be okay with that?"

“Uh-huh, cause you have a name thing going on with the kids. It’s something with J, Fergus is possible as a middle name, and would really piss off Crowley if we did.”She pointed out smiling softly, “I’m not ridiculous. You’re ridiculous.”She huffed before looking thoughtful, nodding. “I like it. Yes.”She smiled pleased before laughing quietly. “You would be proud.”She muttered gently touching jennik’s fingers, looking as utterly fascinated with this baby as she had been with the twins. Biting her lip before nodding slightly. “Yes. They can come in.”

He chuckled a little. "well, i was trying to stick with Jen names but there aren't many Jen names for boys so i was actually hoping it would be a little girl." he admitted with a laugh. "Jensen is going to be ecstatic. he'll be teaching our little dancer all about how to play football." he admitted, smiling at her. "they know you have a flashback, they'll be calm." he promised her with a smile. and indeed, Jensen was too awestruck, and panicked, to make much noise at all as he stared at the baby in his mothers arms. "he's so itty bitty... and his penis looks weird." "Jensen!" Dean protested, chuckling. "that's what baby penises look like it'll grow." he promised, looking very amused.

“I know. I looked to but....finding jen names is hard....and well. Jensen will be glad to have another boy around. He’s surrounded by girls.”bailey pointed out amused because it was true, jensen was the only boy in all the winchester children underfoot. “Hm, he will.”she agreed smiling quietly at the idea of their little dancer playing football. “Kay...”She said a little nervous, laughing softly as both twins looked to shocked and awed to be loud. Amused as she heard what jensen said. “It will. Promise.”She said amused as she watched jenny inspecting her brother, smiling as she gently eased the baby into her arms, her girl looked so amazed to be holding the baby. It was good to have her family together.

A few years later Danielle laughed softly as she looked at her boyfriend, studying the man’s ass as she followed him under the bleachers. “You know, coach is gonna kill you if he realizes you’ve left the locker room.”Danielle teased as she looked up at the crowd above them waiting for the football game to begin again. But it wouldn’t not yet. They still had a half hour till the game would start again. “Jen?”She muttered wrapping her arms around him, leaning in to kiss him slowly, smiling against his lips at the thought of what a cliche they were, the head cheerleader and the quarterback

Jensen smiled as he ducked under the bleachers because he knew she was staring at his ass. "No he won't, i asked his permission." He admitted, smiling at her. "i have to tell you something and i wanted to do it earlier but there was never a good time. i'm too anxious now to wait so..." he swallowed thickly, smiling as he kissed her back. "i want to spend the rest of my life with you." he murmured to her, pulling out a box. he's been saving for months, ever since he started dating her. she hadn't noticed yet, but he had. he had noticed and it explained so much. "this... i got this for you." he whispered, settling on his knees in front of her. "we're too young to decide now, our lives are so far in front of us, but i want you to have this Ring, as my Promise to you, that no matter where i am, how far apart we might be, i will always be loyal to you, and i will always love you." he promised her, giving her a Promise Ring. "as long as you want me, you have me."

Breally?"she looked startled and curious at the ideaas she looked at her boyfriend, tilting her head a little. Curious on what he was plotting before startling a little, looking worried about him being so anxious."oh....oh jensen. Thsts...amazing."Danielle looked at him with wide eyes kissing him hard as she wrapped her arms around him.bof course I want you. Always. I mean, I braved spending time with your family, that sorta makes me want to stay."she teased as she took the ring and slid it on, laughing wuietly because the chaos of the winchester household just made you feel bother overwhelmed to be around it. And privileged to be a part of it.

He beamed at her, delighted that she was happy and he kissed her. "i love you" he admitted, smiling at her. "you did brave spending time with me." he admitted before hesitating. "there's something else... i wanted you to say yes before i told you, so you wouldn't feel pressured." he admitted to her, taking out a pin and pricking his finger and drew a heart on the back of his hand watching it appear on her skin. he had wanted her to decide for herself to be with him before he told her because he loved her so much and he didn't want to trap her like some of the young kids did without meaning to. just because you where soul mates didn't mean you where good for each other after all, he didn't want to make her give up anything just because they where soul mates.

"I love you to."she smiled at him.before tilting her head, watching him, eyes going wide as she saw the heart.boh!that's awesome. I mwan...I had hoped but..."she stuttered at a loss for words before simply kissing again because she needed to, drawing back with a smirk."when did you say you had to get back?"she smirked absently fiddle g with his shirt collar

He beamed at her, so happy she loved him back and he nodded. "i'd hoped too, that's why i... i tested, i'm sorry." he admitted, flushing. "but i wanted to make sure because... because i didn't want to trap you, either with me because you where my soul mate or... or with me because you weren't... i don't know, i was being stupid." he admitted before kissing her back. "Coach said half an hour." he mumbled. "but there's going to be a mild problem that will give us at least forty minutes." he admitted with a grin. "i thought it was going to take me longer to blurt this out." he admitted.

“Ah. Well, it’s done now....and you’re adorable. Really. Even when you’re being stupid.”Danielle said smiling a little, before smirking a little. “Hmmm, a mild problem?”She said raising her eyebrows, sliding her hands under his shirt, stroking skin. “Hmm, good thing it didn’t take that long. I mean, we are under the bleachers...”She said raising her eyebrows before tilting her head slightly at the sound of another couple on the other side of the announcer’s booth, the quiet mutter of voices, almost recognizing them, but not quite. They were being to quiet.

"I am always adorable. especially when i'm doing something stupid." he corrected, smiling at her, laughter in his eyes, kissing her again before shuddering against her. "why really Danielle! are you seducing me?" he asked, looking even more amused, ducking his head to nuzzle at her neck as his hands slid up her shirt as well. "hmm. looks like we're not the only ones with this wonderful idea." he murmured, kissing her again. "remember... if you need me to stop, i will." he told her that everytime they started kissing, and she'd told him more than once to stop and he always did. he was ready to progress but she wasn't and he was more than okay with waiting, his dad had gone to great lengths to teach him that. plus, he woulnd't hurt Danielle for the world. he'd rather kill himself first.

“Hm, true.”Danielle snickered a little before smirking as he shuddered. “Hm, yes. I mean, you are the winning quarterback at the moment. Gotta give you something to look forward to if you win.”She smirked, moaning softly as the other stroked her skin, before nodding. “indeed we’re not....and I know. It’s okay.”She muttered tangling her fingers into his hair, flushed and embarassed, and while she had every intention of dry humping the living daylights out of her boyfriend, she didn’t want her first time to be under the bleachers, though she had brought a condom, just in case.

He chuckled a little. "i just wish i could take claim to Valedictorian but Angel stole it from me." he complained affectionately. "i look forward to any minute spent with you." he admitted, smiling at her bfore nodding and leaned forward, kissing her again, his hands gently stroking her, above the Bra. she hadn't given him permission to go under and actually touch the skin yet, not that he minded at all. she was his first, and if he had his way about it his only, partner. he didn't want to rush anything. "you're so beautiful, you know that? and you took the ring so that means your stuck with me AND my insane family." he teased, pausing. "wow. they're really going at it..." he mumbled, listening to the eager moans and grunting from the other side, snickering a little as he kissed her again. content to go slow because in the end, it felt so much better.

“Well, gotta leave something for angel. You and Jenny claimed about every other title the school has...though I think Jennik’s got you beat for the cutest.”She teased smiling at him as she kissed him back, shivering as they groped and played, content for the moment to just grope him, amused as she flushed. “o you keep telling me....and don’t scare me like that. You’re family IS insane.Though I do love them.”She muttered before giggling a little as she nodded.”they are.”She muttered before giggling into the kiss as she heard what was unmistakable the sounds of a orgasmic finish. Whining softly as she heard the buzz of the end of halftime, shoving at his shoulder slightly. “WE better get back.”She muttered stepping away as she headed back towards the locker room, pausing as she stared at the other couple quietly talking as they straightened their clothes as they came around the corner. At a loss for words as she stared at her future in-laws.

he snorted a little. Jennik is two. he's not even talking yet." which was why he was so cute. he was walking and potty trained already but he still babbled more than talked. "i will scare you like that." he teased with a grin. "just be glad you're not trying to date Jenny." he teased with a smile. "yeah, we're all pretty nuts." he admitted affectionately before snorting at the people on the other side. "some people. no self control at all." he huffed before huffing again. "...i don't think the firecrackers went off." he grumbled, giving her one last searing kiss and took her hand, smiling as he headed out only to pale as he saw... he saw... oh god.. "i can't play... i've gone blind. i need brain bleach..." he mumbled, staggering off, Dean snorting. "well. so that's who the other couple was. he behaved himself?" he asked Danielle. he didn't figure his son to be a brute, but hey, might as well ask. "Dad! i didn't, we weren't...!"

“Hm, and it’s adorable when he babbles.”Danielle nickered a little, before snickering. “You’re father has a impressive gun collection to show to however shows up for that date.”He grinned amused at the idea of jenny dating, before laughing quietly. “I agree....and no, but if we don’t stop, we’re gonna get distracted and not go back.”She pointed out holding his hand. Laughing softly. “I agree.” “...I think we need to pay for therapy....we’ve scarred our son.”Bailey snickered a little. “He did. Better then you did anyways.” “They might have gotten there if we didn’t interrupt them....I sorta feel bad now.”Bailey said smiling at her husband a little, flushed and happy, still amused and not to worried about jensen. He was used to finding his parents in awkward positions. They might be nearly 50, but they had the libidos of a 20 year old.

"He is adorable when he babbles." Jensen admitted with a smile. "except when that's all he does and he never stops." he admitted with a grin. "he babbled for six hours straight yesterday without a brea, i thought Dad was gonna smother him." he admitted with a laugh. "damn... yeah, we better stop... i wouldn't mind going further but i want it to be romantic for you if we do. when your ready." he promised her with a smile. such a gentleman. "Mom!" Jensen protested, bright red, looking horrified at his mother because this was the sixty sixth time he'd caught them doing the nasty. gross! he raced off before his mother could say anything else, leaving Danielle at his parents mercy. Dean just smiled at her. "he really does love you." he admitted to her. "you're planning on going to collage right? where yu planning on something specific or are you just going to decide when you get there? That's what Sam did, Jensen's uncle. had no clue what he was going to do until he took his first law class."

"That's amusing...and your dad would never. He'd send him outside with your mom to garden."Danielle snickered a little."yea that's what I thought to."she blushed before staring at her in laws shaking her head as jensen bolted."And I love him to...and yes. I think I want to go to veterinary chool, but we'll see how it goes when I start classes. I might change my mind."

"that's true." he agreed with a chuckle, bending his head to kiss her once more before he bolted away from his insane parents. "well. if you ever run into trouble, just remember the Winchester Clan is extensive. we can always lend a hand." he promised her with a smile. "looks like the cheerleaders are up, better get going." he pointed out, watching the other girls gather up before glancing at Bailey and breaking into laughter because, oh god his poor son was never going to forgive them for this one!

“I will. I promise.”Danielle said blushing a little smiling as she jogged abck towards the cheerleaders. Bailey grinned gigglign a little as she shook her head, their son was never going to forgive them.

Nearly a decade later, Jenny paused as she looked around pulling into the driveway with a smile. Good, neither her mom’s truck or the impala were there, at least she’d have a chance to settle and relax with her boyfriend before having to introduce him to everyone. Yawning a little after the long drive back from law school the woman smiled at her boyfriend, tilting her head a little. “You ready?”She said climbing out of the car with a smile as she gathered her bag and headed for the door.

Alexander was nearly catatonic. he wasn't sure he was actually ready for this. he had learned way too many things. he had met Jess after he was being attacked by some beast that tried to take his skin, or something. he had been too busy screaming to really pay any attention. it hadn't taken him long to fall head over heals for Jess. he had been raised in a military fashion and had served for five years in the military so you could see it when he carried himself. twenty years living undr his authoritarian father and five years in the desert shooting at other people had been nothing when faced with monsters that where straight from the horror movies. "Yes. i'm ready... do you think he'll hate me right away or is he going to get to know me a little first before he tries to shoot me?" he asked her. someone who hunted those... things, for a living? yeah, he was petrified. at least no one seamed to be home for now, he'd have time to calm down.

Back
Top Bottom