Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood written(lady/moon)

Dean took a deep breath. "You can't promise that... but thank you." he said, smiling a little at the other before staring at Sam. "...Hey Sam?... you don't think..." he stared at the picture in his hands. "maybe she made a deal?" he asked, looking at the pictures. "it would be ten years since i saw her last..." he admitted, looking at Sam. "almost to the day... do you think maybe she made a deal and now Crowley is trying to collect?" he wondered, his head tilted. "if that's true, then i can't really hate Crowley for doing it..." poor Dean had such conflicting emotions when it came to Crowley. "It seams unlikely that a hunter as experienced as her would mistake a hellhound for a Squatch..." he admitted, scowling a little. "something here isn't adding up..." he admitted. "i just can't begin to think of what it could be..." he muttered. "yes. the forest. good plan." he agreed, shaking his head a little before opening his hand. "...Sam? why does this feel like a setup?" he asked, looking at his brother. "why would she not take her car if ours could make it?" he wondered, his head tilted before nodding. "come on then. let's go." he sighed. he couldn't just not go, no matter that every instinct he had said not to go, that it was a trick or a trap.

"You're welcome.bsam smiled slightly before thinking about it."she might have. I don't know her. What do you think?would she have made a deal?"he asked curious about his brothers answer because he really did know just how conflicted dean was about the demon. If crowley had indeed made a deal, he had a feeling things were going to get ugly."true, but she wrote it for a reason...unless she's mean enough to let us chase our tails. Nasty enough to risk seeing you again for it."sam said having a feeling this girl had probably gone out of her way to avoid dean, so it wasn't likely she'd set him up. Though it did feel like a trap. Just maybe, not one of bailey's making."it does...and it probably is. But could you lI've with yourself just walking away?"he asked as they headed for the car.

Indeed, it was nearly a hour later that they got to the Rangers cabin at the park, frowning slightly as he eased the doors open, not sure why the pure quiet of the house and the forest was making him uneasy. It was just that slight wrongness that said something was wrong. Moving into the cabin he looked around the huge place as he heard dean following him in, frowning at the slight smell of hellfire. While hellfire looked like regular fire, it smelled like brimstone and fire, and he knew whatever was waiting for them, was going to be bad, because he could also smell the slight sense of holy oil over it, it was...a very unique smell that only belonged to a dingle lord of hell, who just happened to be a former angel. Wondering if lucifer was still here or not as he moved further in.

"it's hard to tell. she lost a good deal in the matter of a few years. her parents slaughtered, nearly raped, loosing me on top of all of that..." he winced. "i was all she had left, i think and i was too selfish and frightened of our Dad to actually go with her... if she had been desperate, she might very well have made a deal." he admitted. "she wouldn't be mean enough, no. but if she's not the person writing the messages?" he pointed out. "no. i could never not go." he agreed, driing up to the right path and heading up the mountain, following Sam's directions.

"...." Dean scowled a little as he stepped out of the car, his nose quivering. "get the salt." he ordered Sam, his eyes narrowed as he looked up at the building, gripping his box of salt and wished he still had the Colt before moving into the house, eyes flicking over everything. looking for any hint of a trick or a trap. it made no sense that she would go from talking about Sasquatch's to giving the location that was surrounded by the stench of hell. something was wrong, he knew it in his gut, he was going to be making sure that he was on his guard constantly.

“Ah. Well...if she has. We’ll figure something out.”Sam sighed softly, hoping that it wasn’t the case, before wincing. “Always possible.”he muttered as he watched the scenery as they left.

“...I got it.”sam muttered holding it as they moved inside, gun ready, trembling everso slightly as he moved into the rooms, beforepaling as he entered the upstairs ballroom, tensing, wanting to drop the gun and go towards the person he could see pinned on the floor, but that was probably what lucifer wanted. Paling as he moved towards the girl slowly, swallowing thickly as he looked down at the girl pinned to the floor with a angel’s blade through her upper shoulder lower neck, looked like lucifer,because who else would smell like hell but leave a angel’s blade? -Had driven it through and left her alone, trusting that she’d slit her own throat on teh blade when she woke. Glancing around he lowered the gun slowly. “I think he’s gone. He’s done the damage he wanted to...”

Dean went in the other direction than Sam, checking to make sure it was as clear as it could be. he could see nothing and joined Sam, tensing at the sight of her, gritting his teeth so hard that he was certain that he'd broken his teeth. "fuck... this is bad..." he muttered, settling next to her and gripped her head n one hand and set his hand over her chest with the other, locking her into position because she was beginning to stir and he didn't want her doing exactly as Lucifer wanted. "make a circle." he ordered Sam. "i don't want hell hounds to start popping up now that we're here." he admitted simply. "Bailey Daniels?" he asked her when he noticed her eyes fluttering. "i need you to hold very, very still." he ordered gently. "i know this hurts but we have to set up a circle in case the hounds come back and i can't help you until my partner has finished. just lay still and try not to struggle, okay?"

“Yea, it is.”Sam muttered watching the two for a moment before wincing bailey stirred more as Dean touched her. “I got it.”Sam muttered as he started to lay the circle, both around the two, and a wider one around the whole room, just to make sure they had room to get her out. “...”Bailey frowned a little staring up at him, looking confused. Almost understanding who she was seeing, but he was more world weary, worn then he had been at 18, and the pain was burying the memory deep. “...kay....”She muttered closing her eyes a little. “....Okay. Circles closed.”Sam muttered as he knelt at her side, glancing across her at dean. “We need Cas.”he said softly, knowing Dean had a better chance of getting the current general of heaven’s attention then him. “Either way, if we pull it out, or move her, it’s going to do damage.”Which was probably what Lucifer had counted on, her doing it herself, or dean when he pulled the knife out.

"Thanks Sam." he said, holding her tighter when she frowned, carefully making sure she couldn't move. he didn't relax when she calmed and closed her eyes because he knew she had done that when she was younger, pretending to be calm or unconscious and then attacked once the assailant lowered their guard. she'd rip herself to pieces if she thought he was lying or was the one who had done it to her. "thanks Sam. come and look for me, i can't see from this angle, where is the sword inserted?" he asked. "Can we remove it without causing more damage?" he asked before scowling a little. "Castiel?! Can you hear me you feathered asshole? i need a bit of help down here." he told empty air, realizing his hand was starting to get wet from the blood slowly seeping out around the sword. not a good thing.

“sam?”Bailey muttered quietly, stirring a little at the name, it wasn’t a common hunter one, in fact she only knew one, squinting a little as she looked up at him, rolling her eyes up to try and get a look at the other man, but not fighting dean’s hands to move, at least not yet. “Kay.”Sam muttered moving closer, kneeling at her other side, wincing a little when he realized. “He’s got her pinned between her clavicle and vertebrae...if I had to guess, no. He probably severed her carotid....only reason she’s not bleeding out is cause the sword’s acting like a plug.”sam muttered quietly not wanting to distress bailey more then she already was. “...There are hellhounds waiting for you outside.”Cas said as he appeared, wiping the sword in his hand clear. “I cleared them out for now, but I doubt that will be the last of them.”Cas said kneeling at bailey’s side, eyebrows raising as he considered the woman, glancing at dean, “Pull the sword out. I can’t heal her with it still there.”

"Yeah. Sam's here." Dean agreed with her, smiling a little. he wasn't overly jealus, he was pretty sure she was only reacting to a name she recognized. "well shit. yeah we either need paramedics or Cas." he agreed before grimacing a little at the idea of getting the authorities involved. "thank god i didn't pull it out then." he'd known better than that though. you never, ever pulled out something that was lodged inside of a body. ever. "shit, seriously? what the hell did you do to piss off the lord of hell!?" he demanded of Bailey. "i mean honestly." not because he wanted to know, but because he thought he did know. Lucifer knw that she was his soul mate. he had done this to punish Dean and Sam. hopefully, he couldn't find Sam's soul mate or they where really fucked. "Sam? come hold her still, you're stronger than i am. i'll pull the sword out." he decided, carefully eging out of Sam's way and when he was ready, he quickly yanked the sword out. pulling it as straight as he could so he wouldn't make the wound any worse.

Bailey blinked up at him slowly, trying to focus, but the last day and a half in lucifer’s company was starting to wear on her, not just the blood loss, but the emotional shock of what he’d put her through. “Yea, cas. Definitely not up to explaining this.”Sam muttered, grimacing to at the idea. He might be a world class bullshitter by this time, but explaining this, wasn’t something he was ready to do now. Cas frowned looking down at the girl, studying her, before looking at dean again. Not about to tell him, or inform bailey when it was obvious the girl had no idea why she was being chased, only that she was.”....Don’t know....”Bailey muttered struggling to focus, “Just huntin....”She said the words starting to slur. “Okay.”Sam said moving around, resting his hands over Dean’s for a moment, holding her still before letting dean slide his hands away. Holding her still even as Cas knelt next to him, prepared to heal as soon as the blade was free. Wincing at the scream, slurred and hurting as the sword came free. Cas winced a little as the he healed her, swallowing thickly as the skin healed over, glancing at Dean and Sam. “I cannot do anything for the blood loss, or the scar she will have.”he said frowning slightly as he stood, “She does not know you are her mate?”Cas frowned at dean, knowing bailey was out, having put her to sleep to let her recover, and knowing dean despite knowing the lord of hell was hunting her, wouldn’t tell her. It was going to be interesting to see, if he wasgoing to be able to abandon her to her own devices now.

"We'll explain what we know once she's okay." Dean promised Cas because he wanted the general of heavens armies to be in a good mood to heal his soul mate. "you where hunting a crossroads Demon, right?" he asked her before shaking his head. "never mind, just relax and try to breath. this is going to hurt." he warned her before looking at Cas and Dean, making sure they where both in position. the timing had to be just right. they had gotten the timing right, thank god. "thanks Cas. she'll survive to recover and that's whats important." he promised the Angel even as he dropped the blade and unbuttoned his own shirt to examine the scar that was starting to spread onto his skin and he sighed with a wince, kneeling down to examine her arm where the mark of Cas's hand stood, stark against her skin just as it did his. "hiding this is going to be hard as hell." Dean admitted with a sigh, setting his hand over his eyes, tired. so tired and craving another drink or maybe something a little stronger and more satisfying. "she does not know. and no, am not going to tell her. the last time we where together things went bad. really bad." he admitted. "she hates me. or if she has any common sense she does. i don't want her to feel trapped just because i'm the one she's stuck with for the rest of her life. she deserves to be happy and i can't give her that.... i won't send her away though, i don't think i could." he admitted.

Cas nodded a little, looking forward to this explanation, though he could guess at what had happened, he could tell lucifer was here. “...Yes...”She slurred a little trying to focus on him, looking both puzzled and interested in his words, she knew she knew him. Sam. Sam meant dean, right?Dean. Dean had come. Closing her eyes cas put her to sleep, she didn’t fight it, trusting them to look after her, at least till she could leave again. “Yes it is.”Cas frowned a little though he knew that things were going to be bad, because not even the winchester could keep track of as many hellhounds as bailey had chasing her. “...Not to bad. I mean, the hand mark yea, but the scar, you’re a hunter, you get them.”sam said,even if he knew if Bailey saw that much, she was going to see the handprint only inches away, and that meant she’d figure it out. “Just don’t get undressed near her, you wont have to worry about it.”Sam pointed out, though it was probably a bad idea, he had a feeling being around bailey was going to affect dean more then he wanted. “....Okay.”Cas frowned a little worried about his friend before looking at the girl. “I can take her back to the hotel, if you want.”he said, knowing they had a motel room close, even if he knew the impala was there, he wanted to be helpful, at least look after his friend’s mate. He got dean into enough trouble, looking after the woman was the least he could do.

"yeah. as long as she doesn't see the hand mark it'll be easy to tell her that Lucifer did the same thing to me." he agreed, nodding a little before snorting a little. "right. because that's going to be easy." he bit out sarcastically before shaking his head. "...yeah, take her back to the hotel." he said, handing Cas his room key. "room nine." he ordered. "if she wakes up, get something into her. juice if you can. she'll need the sugars." he admitted. "even if it's just a few sips. if she starts having a seizure or something, take her straight to the hospital. we can come up with a cover story." he admitted before looking at Sam and sighed. "come on then. let's go." he grumbled. "i have a headache." he admitted, settling into the drivers sear and reaching into the drivers door pocket and rooted around for something that rattled when he pulled it out and reached back in for his ever present flask. a pop of the top of the little pill bottle, common Asperin, two pills and a long, long swig of his flask and then they where on the road, heading back to the motel. the headache must have eased off with the use of the alcohol, or the asperin because he was looking much more alert and aware by the time they got to the Hotel. he didn't look so tired and drawn, though that could easily have been because Bailey was there. in fact, that could explain his mounting hyperness and the odd twitch he'd developed where he kept trying to stroke his hair back. clearly this woman was affecting him more than Dean realized she was.

“Yea, it will be.And well, I think it’d be easy not undressing in front of a girl who’s likely to geld you if you get near her.”sam said just as sarcastic, making a face at his brother. Well aware that it wasn’t going to be easy, but if dean was right about how bailey felt about him, this was going to be bad the longer they were together. “I will.”Cas promised as he took the key, picking her up carefully before disappearing. “...Anyone would after a day like today....”sam sighed softly as he slumped into the seat, watching dean for a long moment, before snorting as they got back to the hotel. “...You’re acting like a nervous prom date, you know. It’s sorta adorable.”Sam teased as they opened the door open, frowning slightly as he considered the angel sitting at the edge of the bed. “She wake up any?” “Briefly, I got a little bit of juice before she went back to sleep. She’s seemed to figure out who came after her, by the way. Seems to think someone else besides you two should be here to.”Cas said as he stood, sighing quietly. Knowing dean would need time to come up with a story, most likely that they had been closer then her soul mate when he reached out.“I can keep the demons from finding her like I did you two, but it’ll hurt and shouldn’t be done now. Call me when she’s more stable. I’ll enscribe the sigils to her bones.”Cas said rubbing a hand over his face.

"very true." Dean agreed, looking a bit amused now as he watched Sam. "i dunno. i just get headaches." he admitted. "it's the stress i think. it's killing me." he admitted, taking another long swig of his flask. "Shut up. i'd like to see you when you meet your damn soul mate. i bet he's a total fairy." he teased his brother before pausing. "that's the right word right? for a gay man?... never mind i ruined the joke." he admitted before he bustled over to her, clunking his empty flask onto the table as he moved over to her. "she's probobly looking for my dad." he admitted, staring at her. "she'll probobly be pretty glad he's dead. he wasn't very nice to her..." or to him but Dean hadn't understood, hadn't known any better, hadn't been strong enough to leave like she had. "....you'll still be abe to find her if you do that? any way to hide her from Angels too? i doubt that Micheal has given up on me and she'd be prime hostage material." he admitted with a sigh. "of course, that's only if she approves. can't do it if she refuses right?" he asked Cas, knowing consent was important to every Angel. "You look wrecked. go take a nap man."

“Probably. It’s been a rough few years.”sam sighed a little before snorting. “He probably is a total fairy. He’s a artist.”Sam said rolling his eyes a little, not wanting to talk about it, even if he was giving dean a hard time about his. “Besides, you’ve already met her. It’s not like she’s completely a stranger. Like most of the female population, she’ll either want to have sex with you, or kick your ass. I’m holding out judgement for which.”Sam snickered a little. “Probably. Or she’s looking for her soul mate, she doesn’t know it’s you.”Sam reminded him quietly, wincing at the idea of how bad john had to be to her, simply from how mean he’d been to dean. While he hadn’t been aware when he was young, as he’d gotten older, he’d recognized what was going on, and mourned the fact he’d been spared when dean hadn’t. He could only imagine how john had been with what he probably thought was a weaker girl, only a person to be used as bait. “Yes, to both. I’ll be able to find her if she, or you, request my presence, but otherwise we can hide her from angels....can’t do it for you two though. I can scramble things, but you and sam have to close a tie to michael and lucifer to truly hide you completely.”Cas winced a little before nodding. “No, she has to consent, but if she agrees, I can.”he said before nodding, “Call if you need me. I think I will rest.”he said as he disappeared again. “....So....do you want me to leave?I could stay in her room....”Sam said as he eyed his brother.

Dean grinned and glanced pointedly at Sam's hands. "really? i hadn't noticed." Sam's hands where bright blue. "he's working with dye again is he?" he asked with a smile because honestly, h thought Sammie's mate was a perfect match and he looked forward to the day where Sam could fnally, truly be happy. he had been happy with Jessica. Jessica's Soul mate had died when she was six, too young really to understand that she would never get to meet her fated other. Dean had been surprised that Sam was dating a girl that wasn't his soul mate and even more surprised when he learned that Sam's soul mate had given permission and even invited her to come with when they finally met. to know that Sam's soul mate was more than happy to include another in their Soul bond, well that impressed Dean.especially since Sam was so happy with Jessica. he started snickering when large purple hearts started showing up all over Sam's hands. someone was bored it seamed. "your right. she could be looking for him." Dean agreed, examining her, wary that she might be faking. she was good at that. "hes not here though so she's kind of out of luck." he muttered before smiling at Cas. "no. but you could make it so that they're underlings couldn't find us right? so Micheal and Lucifer would have to hunt us personally?" he asked. "that would be so much easier to handle." he admitted. "if you can, we'd like what protection we can get." he admitted. "i don't know how hard it could be for you, so if you can only do her, then o her..." he paused. "...that sounded so filthy and wrong." he admitted with a sigh before looking at Sam. "no. stay, otherwise she'll wonder why i'm here alone. besides, Lucifer is still hanging around and there are hell hounds hanging around. i don't want to take chances." he admitted, picking at his clothes, fussing with loose threads, anxious and nervous and rather unhappy that she was there yet so ecstatic he was bordering manic energy from being a touch too hyper.

“...Shut up.”Sam said wrinkling his nose a little, blushing slightly as he ducked his head a little. Smiling slightly as he considered just how awesome his soul mate was. They really were well matched. Staring down at his hands, he groaned at the sight. “...Damn. I’m gonna tell him to stop one day. I can’t be taken serious like this.”He whined a little, though there was genunine amusement, and happiness, so it wasn’t to much of a complaint. “Yea...she probably is.”Sam muttered smiling a little when he realized Bailey wasn’t reacting to them. She really was out. “Well, I guess dealing with you is good enough. I mean, if she doesn’t kill you.”cas teased his friend a little, knowing there was more then what they were telling him. Nodding slightly. “I can do that. I’ll have to work on the spells, and sigils to get it right, but I should be able to make it so no hounds of others could find you.”he said before laughing. “I do not want to ‘do’ her.” “...though angel sex would be interesting. I mean. It’d be amusing.”sam said looking thoughtful and amused as cas blushed a little. “I will ‘do’ her first, if she agrees when I figure it out, just in case it is a one shot deal.”Cas promised as he left. “...Okay then.”Sam said settling in at the computer, looking up at dean, sighing softly. “Don’t look so unhappy. She’ll think it’s her fault.”He pointed out, well aware there was no calming the other down really. “....”Bailey stirred, frowning a little as she turned her head towards the voices she could hear, a quiet whimper escaping. Even if cas had healed her, it still was sore, like a pulled muscle. “....Dean?...right?”She said, blinking slowly, not quite sure she believed what she was seeing. She’d gone out of her way to avoid him, so she hadn’t been sure he’d come when he requested help.

"I will never shut up." Dean said with a grin. "Your Soul mate is awesome dude." he admitted, realizing that there was a tiny penis drawn in in something glittery on Sam's palm now, nearly laughing his ass off because that was hilarious. "he's doing it on purpose, i know he is." Dean admitted with a snigger. "you've been ignoring him haven't you?" he asked, watching another dick join the first on the other hand. "yeah, i think you've been ignoring him. you better write something back before he starts drawing those up your arms." he teased. more than likely, the other guy was in class. he was going for a creative arts degree and there was a lot of boring as hell classes that he hated s e tended to draw things on himself to get Sam's attention so they could doodle to each other. they had both agreed not to meet until they where done with collage.

"I'm sure she wouldn't kill me. just mangle me a little." he admitted with a grin before snorting at Cas. "you could do her if you wanted. i wouldn't care." he admitted. and he really wouldn't because he was well aware neither of them would want to keep the other. he wasn't jealous pr greedy enough to expect that she wouldn't have sex with anyone else. especially since he was basically completely ignoring her. "i'm not unhappy!" he snapped, shaking his head. "i'm... i'm worried... how am i supposed to keep her safe without letting her know?!" he wondered before pausing as she fidgeted. "hey Sparkplug." he said, watching her. "Yeah. i'm here. got a hell of a phone call saying some dudes mate was in trouble and was asking for some guy named Dean and that she was clearly nuts because she was babbling something about Sasquatch. told him to shut his face." he lied. "still, he helped us find you. what do you remember?" he asked, grabbing her a glass of juice. "you lost a lot of blood so try not to move around too much." he ordered, gently urging her to get something to drink.

“You should.”Sam grumbled before rolling his eyes. “Of course you two would share a sense of humor.”He said as he eyed the penises being drawn on his palm, sighing quietly. “I know he is. And it’s not my fault I’ve been a little busy to write to him.”Sam pointed out as he scooted around the table so dean couldn’t see him as doodled himself. Absently drawing stick figures.

“....are you sure?”Sam said as he eyed dean, frowning slightly as he considered his brother. “Well, you’re, we’re usually the ones dealing with demons and hell hounds. Of anyone living,we’ve probably had the most experience....might consider telling her that. Might make her want to stay.”Sam said frowning a little, raising a eyebrow at dean’s nickname, even as he wrote a note about his brother being a idiot. “...”Bailey frowned at him a little, both looking relieved and disappointed at his words. She’d expected her soulmate to be a hunter. Seemed she was wrong...damn. Sighing quietly, wincing as it made her chest ache some, before frowning a little. “Not...much....came into town to hunt a crossroads....didn’t....something went wrong.”She frowned a little as she let him help her get a sip, sitting up slowly. Like him, she wasn’t great at simply resting when she needed it.

"of course. that's because i'm hilarious." he admitted with a grin. "of course it's your fut. you should have told him you'd be too busy to write for a while." he pointed out, smiling as he watched his brother. the person on the other end drawing stick figures to match Sam's as he always did. stick figured holding hands, sitting on a beach, walking a dog, flying a kite and watching T.V. together. "yeah. im sure." he admitted before smiling a little. "he's not going to stay." he said, as if he knew that without a doubt before he focused intently on her. "i gotta say Bays. your other half is a bit of a moron. for a hunter, he was pretty damn skeptical about things like this. honesty, he's a bit of a dick." he admitted. "dunno if i'd hold my breath on him. you'll probobly hate his guts." of course, he couldn't tell her who they were. it was frowned upon, they where supposed to find each other, even if she was looking at her Soul mate already. "a crossroads?" he asked, frowning a little before sighing."never mind. you found something well worse than that. Lucifer's getting desperate. he can't go after Lisa and Ben so he's hunting down anyone he can find that would make me twitchy." he mumbled, letting her draw her own conclusions. he had no doubt she'd think Lisa his soul mate and Ben his son or friend. he fully intended on letting her think that. "lay back down Sparkplug or i'll shove sleeping pills down your throat." he ordered. "i don't think you understand how close to death you still are." he admitted.

“You are not hiliarious. And he still draws things even if I tell him that.”sam said rolling his eyes a little as he shifted the laptop to hide what he was doing. While he wasn’t terribly embarassed by what he was doing, it was still a private thing, and since he didn’t trust bailey and dean not to kill each other if he left them alone, so he settled in to doodle and comment on his brother’s stupidity and sex life, even if dean was sitting right there. “....Well. We’ll convicne her to.”Sam said frowning a little. “....Oh. Damn.”Bailey relaxed at that, well at least she wouldn’t have to explain so much then. “Stupid hunters...annoy me. Sorta...like you.”She muttered at him, wincing a little at the idea of hating her soul mate. Even if he’d been ignoring her, even when she did at least doodle or write something at least once a month, something small, simple, something to simply let him know she was alive, it hurt to consider hating him. “.....”Bailey stared at him, not quite sure she believed him, shuddering a little. “Lucifer?”she muttered wincing slightly at the mention of his family. Of course he’d moved on to his mate and child, made sense. Her life was fucked, of course he’d found someone for his own. “.....Don’t.,...call me that.”She growled at him, having forgotten about it, eyeing him even as she sat up carefully, sipping the drink. Ignoring the order. “...Sparkplug? Did you let her touch baby?”Sam asked looking over the edge of the computer at them as he doodled a sparkplug and the stick figure getting shocked by it, “Hi, I’m sam.” “I figured...who else....would put up with this...idiot.”She said carefully, slowly.

"Ah. well at least he keeps you both entertained." he mused, ignoring his brothers attempt at Privacy. he hadn't been looking anyway. it was a private thing, interacting like that. "i'm not going to hold her hostage Sam." he scolded, shaking his head before smiling at her. "yeah. i know." he admitted to her. "honestly i'... i'm surprised he even responded when you messaged him, but... well he called and i guess i have to hand hi that. hes had a shit life so..." Dean shrugged. "he might come around but for right now he's a total dick face." he admitted. "yeah. Lucifer. he wants to possess Sam... haven't you been keeping up with the rumors?" he asked her, lifting an eyebrow. "we've stopped like, six apocalypses and died a couple dozen times each and like, how do you not know this?" he wondered, a bit baffled that she, as a hunter, hadn't kept up with the info. it was kind of important. "...i was young." Dean said, flushing a little. "but yeah, she touched Baby 1.0..." he admitted with a sigh. "i'll stop caling you that when you stop being a pain in the ass." he informed her, unaware of the stick figure car appearing on Sam's hand with stick figure person touching the window. "Lots of people put up with me." Dean said happily. "granted... most of them are dead now." how convenient.

“He does.”Sam said rolling his eyes a little. “....I was wondering if you had rules somewhere. Good to know.”Sam teased a little. “...huh. Well. Good. Even if he thinks I’m insane.”Bailey wrinkled her nose a little before snorting even if it hurt, at his description. “Takes one to know one.”She muttered before staring at him. “I had. Sorta figured some of it at least was tall tales, and jealousy from the others....or maybe ex-girlfriends, wishing you dead.”Bailey muttered a little frowning at him. Looking vaguely insulted that he thought she’d kept that out of touch. She just hadn’t wanted to believe that it had been so bad or him. Looking him over, eyes taking in the changes, now that she saw him, she could see it was true. He looked skin and bone really. “..Interesting.”Sam muttered looking way to amused. “....”Bailey frowned a little watching the two brothers as she shifted back to lean against the headboard, even the small effort to sit up leaving her exhausted. “....Probably to exhausted to keep up with your lame ass anymore.”Though there was distinct lack of bite to the words, mostly just giving him a hard time, rather then as vicious as it would have been when they first left each other. Now...she was just tired. And lonely. But mostly....she was tired of being angry with him. Even if the pain of being left alone, was still there. Raw and aching, buried under years worth of rage. “....I’m never a pain in the ass. You’re the one who keeps calling me names.”Bailey grumbled, indeed sounding sulky about it. not aware that sam was having a ball, drawing out a stick figure sex scene in the car, cause he had no doubts what touching baby meant. even if he was certain she helped him work on it at some point.

"Of course i have rules. they're just small in number and technically they're more like suggestions." he admitted. "i do have a few i won't ever break you know. i'm never going to murder a baby for example. or rape someone, or hold my soul mate captive." he pointed out. "yeah well. not a lot of people know about the Squatch family." he admitted. "they popped up all of a sudden about ten years ago actually." he admitted. "there where some before that but they where so few that they where likely to go extinct, then their population kind of exploded." he admitted before smirking at her. "it's because i know i'm one that i know he's one." he admitted simply, watching her, wondering what she saw. "shut up Sam." he ordered before giving Bailey an annoyed look at the attempted quip. "you really should be sleeping." he chastised. "and i'm the coolest ass you'll ever meet." he huffed. "Shut up and sleep Sparkplug." he ordered, rolling his eyes before glaring at Sam because he had an idea of were his brothers conversation was going. the man on the other end drew a shocked emoji and then a laughing face and then a pair of earplugs, advising that Sam was going to need them. he new enough about Dean to know that the man was a man whore.

Back
Top Bottom