Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Ice and Fire (ApplepoisoneerxDon Vltonus)

Heavy green scents filled the air after the rain. The cave where they'd sot shelter was a lt was a Iittle damp and heavy with moisture, but it was still more dry than anywhere else. Sapphire leaned against the cave wall with her hands folded in her lap. It was a habit she'd developed while in court, as well as her straight backed sitting position. However, that pose failed her under the level of exhaustion she was feeling. It hadn't just been the physical stuff, it was the new uncertainty of it all. The new surroundings. None of it was "bad", but it was different. Everything had been certain, predictable. Then, there was Ruby. Not just any Ruby, but this one. Now, her Ruby.

Ruby groaned, pacing in the mouth of the cave, the slightly wet ground steaming under her feet. "What are we doing here? We have to get you back to the court!" She growled, turning to Sapphire with an exasperated sigh. "We have to get you back to your home, whatever happens to me. You can't just give up the life you had."

"That life is over now." Sapphire told her sternly, watching her pace. Her large blue eye followed her from behind her bangs. "Even if I were willing to allow you to be shattered, which I am not, I disobeyed an order and gave what is now a false prediction. My gem is forfeit as well."

She sighed and shook her head, unsure now more than ever. Although, even though the cave they sat in was not so inviting, being here with someone, with Ruby, made it warm and even tolerable.

Ruby walked over, plopping down on the ground beside her. "So I basically ruined your life and got you exiled." She sighed, laying her head in her hands. "Not much of a bodyguard, am I?" She groaned. "I just didn't want you to get hurt..."

Ruby blushed. "I guess, I still ruined everything for you up there..." She sighed. "F-fusion was pretty amazing though huh? Being together, like one gem. Seeing the future through your eyes...er...eye, was amazing. I almost feel blind now, having no idea what's coming next."

"The funny thing is, I don't know what's coming now either." She admitted, a little tinge of uncomfortability in her voice. "I saw one path, one singularity of fate before we fused. But now that I've been with you, there are infinite possibilities, stretching in all directions. It's like having... fractile vision."

She smiled, leaning a little on Ruby's shoulder. "When I was fused with you, I felt so... passionate. Like I could do anything I wanted; without fear, without consequence. I didn't even consider what the future would bring. And now I feel... alone."

Ruby blushed, putting an arm around her. "Well...that's what Rubies do...we just kinda charge in and fight, we aren't made to worry about things." She smiled. "But with you, I can slow down and think, it's...really strange but..." She turned to Sapphire. "Maybe, we could...try that again?"

"I-I think if we want to fuse, we have to be on the line of thought, the same level of passion. Th-that's how Rubies fuse together, we have a common goal. I guess we both need to be thinking of the same thing." She smiled. "But, I'm only in the moment, and you can see everything, how would we get our thinking together?"

Sapphire sat up, determined and ready to live in the moment. She could see nothing else in front of her but Ruby and their fusion. Sapphire put a firm hand on either side of Ruby's plump face and brought hers crashing toward her. She connected their lips and kissed with all she had, hoping more than anything that this was not the wrong path to take. But how could the wrong path feel so much like the only path worth taking?

Ruby's eyes went wide, but she leaned eagerly into the kiss, gently placing a hand around Sapphire's back. "This feels like the right way..." She panted, hands caressing Sapphire's body, leaning into another kiss as they roamed her blue form.

Sapphire agreed, her lips buzzing as she hummed her response. She slipped her hands from Ruby's face to her shoulders, squeezing them a little. If it felt right to Ruby too, then there was no way it was the incorrect path to have taken. Even if they didn't manage to fuse again, Sapphire felt at one with this other gem.

She moaned gently, hands trailing lower on Sapphire's body. "Have you ever...uhm...done this before? I don't know how things work in the court, but in the barracks, we get cold and lonely sometimes." She blushed.

(Pretty easy connection to make, since in the show the treat fusion as taboo and passionate as sex.)

(Right. But I keep wondering what we're going to do when they do fuse. Do we just take turns playing Garnet until they defuse again?)

"No, never." Sapphire shivered. If any of the courtiers in Blue Diamond's (or any of the other Diamond courts) would suggest fusion or a physical contact of this nature, they would probably be banished, or worse. "But I think that's what makes it so... irresistable."

(Hmm, that is something of a difficult thing...)

Ruby chuckled. "Oh? Does my sweet Sapphire have a naughty streak?" She teased, taking her and laying her on her back. "Well, don't worry, I'll show you how." She leaned in, kissing along Sapphire's neck.

She smiled. "My lovely Saffy." She teased, sliding a hand under her gown, gently caressing her body. "My perfect Sapphire." She brushed the blue gem's hair back.

She smiled, sliding out off Sapphire's embrace, raising her gown and slowly caressing her thighs, planting kisses here and there. "Just relax, I'll teach you how it's done."

Sapphire giggled and lolled her head. The kisses tingles in a way that was unfamiliar, though not unwelcome. She thought, perhaps, it was ticklish? She couldn't help but twitch a little, kind of a spasm brought on by the ticklishness. No one had ever touched her below her gown before. She tried to stifle the twitches and eventually surrendered to Ruby's touch. She breathed deeply and melted into the stone floor of the cave.

Ruby chuckled. "Well well...is my Sapphire ticklish?" She teased, trailing her fingers higher to caress over Sapphire's untouched sex.

Sapphire tittered into her hand and tried very hard not to squirm. It was such a giddy, euphoric feeling. For a moment, she forgot that she had been so uncertain. She forgot the two of them were on an unfamiliar world, and the touch of Ruby's firm hands were the most familiar thing in the world.

"alright, now relax." She smiled, leaning in, running her tongue slowly over Sapphire's sex, spreading her lips. "You'll really enjoy this I think, I'll go slowly."

"Okay," Sapphire chimed, trying to stifle another shiver. "I trust you." Ruby's hot breath and warm tongue were a new sensation on her usually tepid sex. It heated her entire body, spiraling outfrom that one spot. The stroke of the othergemstongue coaxed a moan of satisfaction from her. Ruby was right. It had only just began, and she liked it already.

Back
Top Bottom