Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Ice and Fire (ApplepoisoneerxDon Vltonus)

(Hm? that's a good question. I'm not sure if it would take one of both sets of gentles. What do you think?)

"Oh!" Sapphire giggled, raising one of their hands to their lips. She took that hand and stroked the inside of their thighs, caressing them as Ruby had done earlier. "How's this? Am I doing it correctly?" She tittered, still a little unsure of how to entice.

(I think both.)

They shivered. "Mmm, yes you are, it feels so amazing this way." they smiled. "It's strange to share actions with you like this."

She groaned with their throat, growing hard. "This is so strange, feeling as one, like this. It's like we're made of love..."

Ruby took control of their other hand, rubbing their shared pussy. "It's amazing to feel what your body feels."

It was so strange to be able to see from multiple eyes, even if the third eye they shared was more than likely functioning as her vessel for future vision. She closed them and was lost in the feeling of their hands, working together, pleasuring each of them simultaneously. "I... never want to be apart from you..."

"Hmm, but I so enjoy looking at you Saffy." She teased, slipping their fingers slowly inside. "Ahhh, it is truely amazing like this though, watching every path spread before us."

Ruby laughed in their head, fingers moving faster. "It's so calm in here." She smirked, leaning them back with a moan. "It feels like I can finally slow down a little."

They blushed. "I...didn't think...I just saved you." She smiled with their lips. "I was worrying about you, not the consequences."

Ruby chuckled in their head. "Well, yeah, I was still focused on protecting you, even from me..."

"Well, protecting from losing your status on homeworld." She sighed within them. "But, given this new sight, you would've been so distraught about my shattering you'd have left anyway...wouldn't you?"

"And being together." She teased, caressing their body. "That did feel pretty amazing, becoming one like that."

Back
Top Bottom