Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Ice and Fire (ApplepoisoneerxDon Vltonus)

She looked their body over. "I don't know, we still feel too seprate to call on. We're half me, half you...I suppose we should figure out how to fully become one before we name us."

She chuckled. "Yeah, the color is putting me off a little bit, it's so strange to be half-and-half."

"Purple is quite nice." Sapphire addedd, watching the colors on their body begin to blend from the seperate cotton-cany-esque colors to more of a solid plum. "Oh! Did we... did I? This person who we've be, which would have been quite rare on their planet. come! We've made a concious decision." She hold up a hand and looked at the new color

(Thanks, would you be into possibly including other gems later?)

Ruby yelped, having to take over their balance to keep them standing. "Have you ever even run before Saph?" She laughed.

(OOC: Yeah, that'd be great. I mean, this is probably a decent time for them to bump into Pearl and Rose)

"Actually... no." Sapphire panted a little, filling their artificial lungs with oxygen. "I think that was my first time. If I had to get somewhere quickly, I just flew." It felt good to run, for a while at least. Then, it just got stressful.

"I wonder if we can fly? How would we do it?" She pondered, flapping their arms.

(Well, I figure all the gems share a very...special relationship, given the meaning of fusion, and the interactions of Rose and Pearl.)

(OOC: Yeah, I think both Rose and Pearl reacted really positively toward Ruby and Sapphire's fusion when they first saw it and when it showed up the second time. Speaking of...)

"No," Sapphire giggled, taking some of their collective energy and focusing it downward into the trunk of their body. "try this- whoa!" She called as they began to topple forward down a very steep hiss full of bushes and saplings.

Ruby yelped, putting her hands out as they neared the bottom to stop their roll. "We might be a little too heavy for flight." She slowly stood them up, pausing as she heard somebody approach. "Hold on, somebody is coming."

Ruby yelped in their head, holding up their hands reflexively. "Hey...it's that Pearl from earlier."

"Really odd, trying to get used to this body." Ruby muttered, smiling slightly. "When I used to fuse with the other rubies it was just like, a bigger me. This is way different."

Pearl smiled warmly, thinking of her first fusion with Rose Quartz. "It feels like you're an entirely new person, doesn't it? Like you've waited to be this person all of your lives?"

"Yes!" Sapphire blurted in their new bold voice, but regained her composure quickly thereafter. She wondered how much of that was her and how much was Ruby, then decided it was their balance that must've blurted and been able to reset.

"It's like, slowing down and relaxing. And the only person I need to worry about protecting is me, errr, us I suppose." Ruby chuckled, scratching the back of their head.

Back
Top Bottom