Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Ice and Fire (ApplepoisoneerxDon Vltonus)

She smiled, pushing a finger slowly into her, sucking on her clit happily. "I'm glad, I promise never to hurt you." She caressed Sapphire's walls gently, adding another finger into her. "Do you like this?"

She smiled, pulling back. "You're nice and wet Sapphy." She stood, pulling off her suit to reveal a thick, 8 inch cock. "Just relax, there may be a tiny pain at first."

(And after they regenerate I suppose.)

Sapphire looked at Ruby quizically, knowing the gem wouldn't do anything to hurt her. It was still peculiar and a little frightening to be confronted with a penis when you'd never seenone in real life before. Her smile was a little fainter now, masking the fear and excitement ready to burst her. She lay still, calming herself.

She moved slowly, rubbing her member over Sapphire's slick lips, slowly dipping the head inside. "Tell me if I move too fast, I don't want to hurt you." Ruby smiled, slowly rocking deeper inside.

Ruby smiled, kissing her way up Sapphire's chest as she slowly pushed deeper, spreading the virgin gem. "Ahhh, you're so tight..." She panted, looking down at the other gem. "It feels so perfect."

Sapphire cried out in joy and surprise, trembling like an autumn leave. She clutched at the loose dirt on the cavern floor, crushing it in her fists. Her body seemed to stretch two or three times longer than possible in either direction. She panted and sighed, marking Ruby's progress within her.

Ruby groaned, pushing gently deeper, halfway inside now. "I'm glad you enjoy this so much." She blushed, kissing Sapphire passionately. "My sweet Sapphire..."

Sapphire let out a musical cry of joy, hardly able to think anymore. She felt so lucky, so grateful to have been thrown from the path of fate, rescued from oblivion, even if it meant the alteration of everything she'd come to know as her daily life. She wanted to tell Ruby how lucky she felt to have her, how grateful she was for saving her, but all she could manage was "Ruby... Oh Ruby..."

Ruby moaned, slowly pulling back, pushing in deeper. "Nnnnn...S-Sapphire, I've never felt so close to another gem!" She panted, kissing the blue gem's chest and neck.

Ruby blushed, pressing deep as her thrusts grew shorter. "S-sapphire..." she panted, hugging the other gem tight as she thrust. "I love you too."

Ruby moaned out, spilling her seed deeply into Sapphire, melting into her with a smile, becoming one with her lover.

Ruby sat them up, looking around. "S-sapphire?" She spoke in their combined voices. "This feels, so strange."

(By the way, if you have an Android or IPhone, I highly reccomend "Steven Universe: Attack the Light.")

"I-I think we have." She muttered, blinking. "Is this what it's like to always see the future? It's so confusing!"

She smiled, running one of their hands down their shared body. "Hmm, so we can both feel things?"

"Yeah." She giggled, giving their combined ass a pat. "Did you feel that?"

(Hmm, they have combined eyes, does that mean she'd be herm?)

Back
Top Bottom