Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Isabelle was doing her very best but it was obvious she was losing the battle as now she began to let out the occasional moan of pleasure her body every now and then relaxing into the machine before pulling tight once again as she remembered to fight with every ounce of strength she had it wouldn't be much longer before she wasn't able to do it anymore. She couldn't even look around her to see what was happening all of her concentration was dedicated to making sure to hold out as long as possible.

The girl eagerly parted her legs to allow David entry and let out a long groan as he licked at her neck. "Yes~ Don't stop." She pushed back against him, grinding on him while one hand reached back for his cock.

She wasn't his Jewel, but he'd allow her to touch him for now, it was all to get Isabelle to crack, and by the looks of her, she wasn't far off. "Mmm... Of course not..." He adds another finger and speeds up his actions, he was quite enjoying her moans. He bucks against her as her hand finds him "Mmm... Good girl..." He starts to rub her clit "You'll make your Master proud someday..." He nips her neck softly.

The girl felt his cock push into her hand as he pushed another finger inside her, she quickly began to stroke him as the wetness between her legs grew more and more, her hand pressed his cock against one of her soft ass-cheeks while she continued to stroke him faster and faster, hoping her would get the hint and ravage her, her legs shook as he focused now on her clit. "Yes~"

Isabelle could feel the last of her will crumbling her body was taken from her as she now rode the machine as best she could and her eyes glanced around to the men in the audience, licking her lips as she remembered the pleasure shared by her and Tia especially with the toys. "Oooooh~" It was as if her willpower just shut off, there was an obvious change in how she sat in the machine her eyes softened, finally she had given in to the powerful drug in her system and now was just enjoying the sensations all over her body.

David focused on the girl in his arms, he barely heard the shift in Isabelle's voice and mood, he smirks as he noticed the hints she was giving him. "Good..." He suddenly pulls his fingers from her and pushes her over, making her stand on all fours, ass in the air. He quickly rubs his cock against her before thrusting in and setting a fast pace.

The guard with the remote grins as she finally shifted moods, now his real job started, he steps closer to watch her. Having done this for so long, he, and many others, could tell the moment a woman was about to cum. He watches Isabelle closely and waited, then right as she was about to pop, he turns the machine off.

The girl began to let out loud screams as David pushed into her sensitive body she began to shake she struggled to hold herself up in the position as he pushed forward with each thrust but she was determined to get as much pleasure out of this as she could and soon found her grip then began to thrust back against him, the treatment she had gotten before him made her so sensitive that already she could feel an orgasm building up within her.

Isabelle's altered state showed a very different side of her, there was a hungry animal of desire within this warrior filled with skill and rage, she shifted in the machine where she could to get as much pleasure as possible. "NNnngh!" She was gearing up to an explosion already before suddenly the stimulation went away, she looked around confused and begging. "N-no!" Isabelle rattled her restraints as a form of protest. "Ple....pleas..." Her words broken as she looked around frantically.

David grins down at her as she gets her footing and starts to push back against him, he rubs her ass and gives her a light smack. "Tell me you're gonna cum..." He speeds up slightly, he wanted her to burst soon after Isabelle was denied, showing her what she's missing.

The guard steps closer, moving into her line of sight, he smirks at her. "No... You see... You disobeyed your Master... So you need to be punished..." He grips her hair lightly and forces her to stare at him, looking into her pleasure fogged eyes and feeling her body tremble with untamed need. "You'll get all the pleasure you want... But you can't cum... I'll see to that... You must make it up to your Master..." With that he lets her go and steps back, only turning the machine back on when her shaking slows, only to turn it off again if she got close.

The smack sent a shiver through her, the burning spot on her butt being brushed by the cool air was such a pleasurable feeling . "I'm going to.." Her body shook violently but she managed to hold it while screaming. "CUM!" As she finished her scream her arms collapsed and she fell to the ground, her body spasming in the throes of pleasure, eyes rolling back as long lines of her juices ran down her legs.

Isabelle understood every word the man said but it made no difference, he was still going to withhold orgasm from her, even as he took a handful of her hair she wasn't shaken from her selfish need. "Please...Ill do anything..." She attempted to sound seductive but she still just came off as a horny slut she had never had to seduce someone before and never in her life would she have thought she ever would.

David thrusts hard a few more times as she starts to scream, thrusting right through her orgasm, pushing it longer. "Nnn... That's right... You did..." He finally cums as her eyes start to roll back, he pulls from her once he's done and lets her fall to the floor, twitching. "Show her what she's missing..." He looks around at the other men and the village women.

The guard grins at her and shakes his head as he continued to bring her to the edge each time before stopping. "I'm not who you have to beg to... Your Master needs to hear you... But he won't be back for a few... Hours..." He grins at her and lets her get that tiny bit closer before stopping it yet again. "Never disobey your Master... Say it... Learn it..." He continues.

Isabelle saw how the woman was bathed in pleasure before simply being pushed aside for the other men and women around her who now circled like vultures, she should have been disgusted and outraged and willing to rip apart every man here who turned her into this thing but she would give anything to feel the release she just felt, she felt her body coil up once again ready to let go at any time, she hoped somehow he wouldn't notice but once again the machine stopped and she was left wanting. "No not...not hours please....not hours." After just minutes she felt like she had been tortured for far to long she wasn't able to last hours kept like this. "N-never disobey! Now please!" She begged again.

Tia began to wake to the empty room and looked around wondering where Isabelle and Aden vanished off to, slowly she stood up and headed towards the door.

He grins again "You were quite naughty... This is your punishment... So you better learn your lesson..." He steps closer again as he turns it back on again "It feels good... Doesn't it... I bet it even turns your mind to mush..." He stops it again, staring at her "Your Master will return when he's ready..." On again "And you'll be a good little slave and take your punishment..." Off again "Now... What must you never do..." He watches her eyes roll and flicker with her pleasure and denial, her body overly sensitive thanks to the drug. "Repeat it enough... He may return sooner..." Giving her a false hope.

Aden finally made it back to his room, opening the door, only to find Tia walking towards it, he smiles and steps inside. "Oh... You're up..." He moves to her and hugs her softly, kissing her before she can say anything, rubbing her back. "Did you sleep ok... How are you feeling?" He cups her cheek and rubs it, he didn't want her asking about Isabelle yet if he could help it.

It was getting hard to form words, she wanted to argue with him, to get him to give in and fuck her but everytime she tried to form a word he spoke and broke her train of thought. Once he stopped the machine again and asked her what not to do she tried to think, she knew what it was but her mind was getting cloudy and more unfocused as the drug continued to pump through her. "D-don't....disobey..." The words finally came out and she looked around as if she would receive her reward as if saying it this time would be enough.

Tia jumped as the door opened and Aden came in to hold her. "Yeah I just woke up." Sleep was still in her eyes and she reached up and wiped it away. "I slept really well, where did you and Isabelle go?" For once she wasn't in the middle of a sexually charged situation her body relaxed and open and voice neutral, so far the first time the two had a moment like this, obviously her reprogramming holding well as she talked to him just like she would anyone else, albeit she stood naked in front of him.

"Once isn't enough... Now what was it he called you... Oh yes... Izzy... You have to say it much more... Only then will he return..." He steps back and continues her punishment, almost letting her a few times to tease her further. He watched her as she watched the other women around her, all getting and and fully enjoying their pleasure, each calling out that they were coming. "Again Izzy..." He'd have her saying it over and over, she'd finally understand.

Aden smiles softly and kisses her again "I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up baby... But Isabelle ran off... I had to go catch her again..." He holds her closer "Don't worry... She didn't get away, she's still here..." He rubs her cheek again "But she is being punished, I'm sorry love, but she disobeyed..." He kisses her once more, a bit longer. "But she's not being hurt... And she will be finished soon... Do you trust me love..." He smiles and looks her in the eye, one hand cupping her cheek, the other softly rubbing her side.

Isabelle after a few more rounds of this was becoming a mess, drool forming lines down her face as she looked around her, the men and women living lives devoted to pleasure while her in the center could do nothing, the sounds of their orgasms were never ending in her ears and how she wished to add her own voice to it, finally he asked her again and she just stared towards him blankly, struggling to wrap her brain around what he said or wanted from her anymore.

"O...oh..." She sounded so dejected after Aden explained where Isabelle was and with his affections to know that Isabelle was being punished hurt her inside. "I...I trust you...I just wish it didn't have to happen..." She did understand, Isabelle risked everything they had here now, she even risked the relationship Tia and Isabelle shared and Tia wasn't willing to let that go away now anything was worth doing to keep it.

About an hour later, the guard was still punishing her, he had turned the machine down to low because high was on and off to fast. He was glad to hear her mumbling slightly about being good and obeying her Master, she was begging freely by then, eyes too glossed to see anymore.

Aden had gotten Tia back into bed, comforting her softly with light touches and kisses and loving words, then helping her sleep again. He woke her about an hour later and kissed her softly "Alright baby... It's time to check on Izzy..." He helps her up and gives her a light robe to drape over her shoulders, kissing her again. "You have to promise me... No matter what... You will not speak to her or go to her until I say... You have to be my good girl... Can you do that for me love..." He cups her cheek gently.

Isabelle's mind was completely blank now, the last hour felt like years and years of torture the barely audible words and sounds coming from her now an automatic reaction to his questions, the response beaten into her by this torturous training.

Tia had drifted off while curled against Aden and woke slowly answering his kiss with a soft one of her own. "Okay..." She said softly brain still waking up as she was helped to her feet and asked a question. "I'll do my best I promise." She smiled up at him while pulling the robe closed and enjoying the warmth of the soft fabric on her skin.

Aden smiles at her "That's my girl... She needs to know what obedience can get her..." He kisses her again, a longer one with a bit of tongue. "We shall get your pet then..." He takes her hand and leads her from the room, rubbing it softly and holding her close as they walked. "I will need to do one last thing before we can take her back to our room... And you can not say a word to her... She doesn't exist until I say so... Alright my love..." After her answer, they enter the training room and make their way to the crowd of men and women.

The guard was about to start the machine up again when he hear someone say Aden was back, he looks at her. "Looks like your prayer was answered... Your Master is here..." He kept the machine off and turns to Aden once close enough, handing him the control "All yours Sir..." He nods to Tia, the bosses woman now.

Tia returned his kiss with eager energy before letting him take her hand guide her through the halls, she didn't realize just how large this place was, she was snapped back to attention as Aden spoke again asking more of her and the way he talked made her nervous "Y....yeah no problem." What trouble had Isabelle gotten herself into that required so many warnings? She could hear men and women grunting in pleasure as they neared the training room and soon found herself wading through the crowd, men and women around her in the throes of passion, she clung tighter to Aden as her breathing picked up before finally her eyes found Isabelle, for the tiniest of moments she forgot what she had been asked and took a full step more towards Isabelle, a look of worry on her face as she stared up at her friend reduced to an exhausted looking mess, but she realized what she promised and quickly fell back behind Aden, looking down and attempting her best to act controlled.

The words were a mess as the man spoke to her but she saw the man give the control to another and even recognized Tia who was looking towards the ground, hope flashed in her eyes, this would be the person to release her it had to be, she fought against her restraints with renewed vigor her mumbled words becoming gibberish that she spoke so fast and so mixed up that it was impossible to pick out what words she was using.

Aden steps closer to her and grins "Well hello... You're almost done your punishment my dear..." He reaches out and softly cups her cheek, rubbing gently to help her calm a little, he could feel he body shaking, trembling having changed a while ago. "Do you know who I am..." He keep rubbing and leans closer so she can see him, blocking her view of anyone else. "Tell me who I am... And I'll grant you your release..." His other hand trails to her pussy, still trying to ride the off machine, he teases very lightly. "Who am I... And who are you"

Isabelle was obviously very checked out, animalistic lust filling her every thought and action as Aiden moved closer she fought her bindings more and more ready to pounce onto him at a moments notice, he asked her a question that she didn't catch, she heard him after he blocked her vision, who he was? Her eyes darted around searching for an answer, when he touched her soaking pussy and asked again she screamed the first word that would make sense. "Master!" She didn't hear the second part but started to grind against his hand, her own hands fighting her restraints so much that she was beginning to leave bruises on her wrists.

Tia could only stare in shock seeing her friend turn into this, she was an animal this went beyond the lust they shared before, well beyond.

Aden grins at her and allows her to continue to try and ride his hand "Very good... And good girls get rewarded..." He finds her clit and rubs it slowly despite her movements, he stares at her as he pushes her closer. "Master will reward you Izzy..." He suddenly starts to rub her clit quickly, even pumping a few fingers into her tight pussy.

Isabelle's movements only grew more feral as he began to play, she was acting on instinct and pushing herself onto him as best she could, the voices and noise around her was a homogeneous mess that she could not pick apart, Aden spoke again before turning it up a gear and soon the hours of denial came to an end, she screamed so loud that Tia had to block her ears, her body convulsed again and again in the restraints as she squirted in front of everyone, her eyes rolling back and tongue hanging out, the look of a broken woman before she fell limp, she didn't have the strength to move anymore despite her body begging for more, her barely concious mind still holding on despite the sudden exhaustion.

Tia rushed towards Isabelle, passing Aden and almost touching her before she remembered again what she had to do, she hoped she hadn't overstepped her boundaries as she once again fell behind him, hands pressed to her sides as she looked up at Isabelle worried about the state she was now in.

Aden grins and pulls away slowly as she finally was allowed to cum, he noticed Tia as she ran up, but was glad when she remembered her place. He slowly turns to her after a minute and smiles softly "She'll be ok love..." He steps closer and kisses her softly "You can help me free her... And we'll bring her back to the room... I'm hoping this is her last punishment..." He turns back to Izzy and starts to gently remove her restraints, he knew her body still craved more, despite how tired she was. "Behave... And you'll get more..." He leans closer and kisses her cheek softly.

As each restraint was undone the limb it was holding simply fell towards the floor, she could feel a rough pair of hands and a soft pair too but there wasn't much more she was capable of determining her mind spinning in the sea of stimulus and release, the occasional brush by one of the two made her twitch and spasm, she blacked out for a moment before finding herself in their room.

Tia's experience of the moment differed greatly, the moment Tia was allowed she rushed to Isabelle and began undoing her restraints, she found bruises around her wrists and ankles, tears began to well but she tried to contain them and get Izzy out of here. The less time she spent in public the better, she wasn't for ogling, Tia even let the robe she wore fall around her in order to get a better grip on the now passed out Izzy, only picking it back up when Aden lifted Isabelle, Tia not being physically strong enough to do it.

They made it back to the room and Aden gently lays Izzy on the bed, he then turns to Tia and pulls her into a gentle hug. "Shhh... I'm sorry love... But she forced my hand..." He tips her chin up and rubs at her tears gently, leaning down to kiss her softly. "I have a cream for her bruises... Right now... She only wants to feel good, and you and me can do that just fine... Can't we love..." He slowly leads her to the bed, slipping the robe from her body once more, he then moves to Izzy and starts to kiss over her chest slowly.

Tia was still distressed even as they now laid Izzy on the bed, the hug and his words helped snap her out of her stupor and soften the worry but it would be obvious to anyone with eyes that she was still shaken. "I-its okay, I promise she won't ever do anything again." Her voice now layered with determination, she wouldn't let Izzy suffer like that again even if she would have to do some horrible things to maintain her...'purity'

Izzy was slowly stirring to life once again, the look of a hungry animal buried in the body of a limp and broken woman, she attempted to reach up to the two before Aden's kisses dropped her hand and made her twitch and spasm again.

Tia still wanted to nurse her friend and get her back up and healthy, desire wasn't in her list of emotions right now. "O-okay..." She didn't sound very confident as she moved onto the bed too, she wasn't sure what to do, worried she may hurt Isabelle. "M-master w-what should I...?" She needed guidance, not possessing the same strength of character the two before her did.

Back
Top Bottom